Yoga Release Pt. 03

Story Info
Who was that watching from the window?
1.1k words
4.61
4.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounded as I stared at the window. I caught a flash of long red hair just as the person turned away. I looked back at Kaitlin. "Who was that in the window?" She didn't look surprised. She grinned at me saying nonchalantly, "Oh that's my girlfriend." I sit upright in disbelief and grab a towel, covering myself, suddenly feeling exposed. "Wait, you have a girlfriend?" Kaitlin leans in closer. "Well, she's not really my girlfriend, I suppose, more like my Mistress." I inhale deeply, taking this new and surprising information in.

Kaitlin moved closer to my face, leaning in to kiss me. She whispered gently, "She doesn't mind." She kisses me softly in between her words."In fact. She likes it. She likes the sound of you." I found myself relaxing once more and melting into her with each kiss. She pushed the towel off my thighs and whispered in my ear, "And she loves the sight of you. Especially, when you're with me." She slipped two fingers straight into my soaking wet pussy. She fucked me hard but slowly, continuing to whisper to me. "She wants to come over to watch us practice. I've told her how good you are."

In between raspy, short breaths, I whispered back as she fingered me faster and faster. " But...I don't...erm...fuck...have...much experience...mmm...with...oh god...with women...oh fuck!" I cry out as I orgasm once more, feeling my pussy contracting with ease on her fingers.

I collapsed back onto the mat with her and laid my head on her chest. I listened to her heart beating, matching my own, slowing down as we relaxed together. She stroked my hair and I wondered how the fuck she made me cum so hard and so quickly. It was true, she was the only girl I had been with and I was way out of my depth. I also couldn't get the idea out of my head of a woman watching us together. Could I really go through with it? My body tingled with excitement at the thought of it.

I brushed my hand slowly over Kaitlin's perky breasts, noticing how hard her nipples were, it wasn't long before I was imagining how wet she must be after making me orgasm twice. My hand moved down her tummy and I quickly brushed her dress up, gently rubbing her panties. I was right. They were soaked. She let out a little murmur before pushing my hand away and turning to look at me. "Sorry Sabrina, I'm going to have to go."

Damn I was desperate to taste her again. My disappointment was obvious. Kaitlin smiled and said demurely, "How about I come over tomorrow for another yoga session? I'll bring her along. My Mistress." I was intrigued by this woman. Why wouldn't she tell me her name? Did I have to refer to her as Mistress? My intrigue was enough that I couldn't say no. I nodded and smiled.

Kaitlin got up and I caught a glimpse of her soaking panties. Fuck I wanted pull them to the side to see her beautiful wet pussy again. She grinned at me. "See you tomorrow morning!"

I could only manage a nod. I collapsed back on the mat, daring to take a glimpse at the window. It was empty.

The next morning I was incredibly nervous, but the adrenaline and excitement of what was about to happen kept me from backing out.

I decided to stick with my yoga shorts and crop top. Did she really want me to do yoga or was that just a guise? A rap at the door made me jump and it was soon apparent just how nervous I was by how much I was shaking when I opened the door.

Holy fuck. The Mistress was something else. Her long red hair flowed down her shoulders, framing a heart shaped face and green eyes. She was wearing a short summer dress and looked sexy as fuck. She stared at me with lust in her eyes. I could barely believe my luck. These two beautiful women were here to see me. I opened the door and they both walked straight into the garden.

The Mistress immediately sat down on a garden chair and wasted no time instructing me. "Show me that move. The one on all fours." Her voice was deep and authoritative. I looked at Kaitlin nervously and she smiled with a nod. I got down onto the mat on all fours and started doing cat-cow. I thrust my ass out as far as it could go, not daring to look at the Mistress as I practised. "Help her." The Mistress commanded Kaitlin. I felt Kaitlin's hands on my hips guiding my ass up and down. I dared to look over at the Mistress. Fuck she was hot. I could tell she was getting turned on already. She squirmed in her chair, brushing the fabric on her dress up and down against her thighs.

"Peel her shorts off. And her panties." Fuck. This was actually happening. I felt Kaitlin slowly pull the waistband of my shorts down, exposing my ass and pussy. Of course I was already wet. "Mmm. Look at that." I looked at the Mistress again. She was biting her lip staring at my pussy and ass. "Lick it. Now." Her words shocked me, mostly because of my reaction to them. I Iiked them. A lot. Then I felt Kaitlin's wet and warm tongue on my lips and I closed my eyes.

With the sun on my bare ass, Kaitlin's tongue between my legs and the sounds of gentle breathing coming from the Mistress, I had to open my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I definitely wasn't. The Mistress had pushed her dress right up and was sitting legs apart, her pussy fully exposed. She was writhing gently but not touching. She bit her lip as she watched Kaitlin working on my pussy. "Eat her ass. Do it." Once again I was shocked to hear those specific instructions, but soon lost all inhibitions as I felt Kaitlins tongue gently teasing my asshole. I gasped and bucked as I felt the sensation for the first time. Who knew it felt this good?

I looked at the Mistress once more. This time she was stroking her pussy. She was so fucking wet. "Really fuck her asshole. I want to hear how wet it is." Kaitlin proceeded to tongue fuck me slowly, each penetration confirming just how wet I was. The Mistress was fingering herself now, incredibly hard. The sight and sound of her and the feeling of Kaitlins tongue inside me was building my orgasm quickly. I felt Kaitlin rub my clit and I was gone. I bucked wildly, rubbing my juices all over her face.

I looked up at the Mistress in awe. She took her fingers out spreading her legs, before saying in her authoritative way, "Now who is going to be the first to eat this pussy?"