Yoga Release Pt. 02

Story Info
Read on to find out if my yoga friend repaid the favour...
1.1k words
4.57
6.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop thinking about her. I was sitting at the kitchen table trying to read my book. This morning felt like days ago and yet I could remember every detail. The sweet taste of her on my lips. The way her long dark hair flickered gently in the breeze as she gyrated her hips on my face. The view of her perky tits as I lapped her up. My pussy ached at the thought of her.

Even though it was dark, I kept stealing glances out of my window to see if I could catch a glimpse of her again. The blind had closed hours ago and had remained that way, much to my disappointment.

It was no good. I headed upstairs, knowing full well my pussy had soaked my panties. Just the mere thought of her was enough to get my juices flowing.

I got into bed, closed my eyes and thought of her for the hundredth time. I chuckled to myself. If she ever gets her hands on me I'm going to orgasm so quickly.

The next morning the weather was warm so I decided to wear a red bikini set to practise yoga in. I headed outside and rolled out my mat. I looked up at the window. The blind was open, but there was nobody there. I sighed deeply in frustration. I stretched gently, getting ready for my yoga session.

I took a deep breath when I heard it. A gentle knock on the door.

I exhaled slowly and ignored the butterflies in my stomach, telling myself it was probably a parcel or something. I walked casually to the door, unlocked it and peeked my head through. My heart pounded. It was her. She was here again!

She smiled that sweet and sexy smile. "Hi again. I'm sorry I had to run off yesterday. Please can I come in?"

I smiled and hesitated slightly, looking down at myself only in my skimpy bikini. Fuck it, I thought as I opened the door. She looked me up and down slowly. I was not able to read her expression. She entered the living room, before heading straight to the garden.

I followed her, ready to guide her into position again. "I'm Kaitlin by the way." She held out her hand. I reached out to touch it, feeling the sexual energy between us building quickly. "I'm Sabrina." I smiled at her, not letting go of her hand. I was ready to kiss her, but did not want to make the first move. "Thank you for helping me yesterday. I wanted to repay the favour." She let go of my hand and gestured to my yoga mat. "Maybe I can help you stretch?

Still in shock at her presence I got down onto my mat and sat crossed legged, I looked up at her. Her sexy body was silhouetted in the sunlight and her hair blew gently in the breeze. She was mesmerising. I felt as though I was in the presence of a goddess.

She flicked her hair back sexily and lowered herself onto my mat. She looked at me and smiled. "Relax. You look tense." She placed her hands on my shoulders and I immediately loosened up at her touch. Her hands felt soft and warm on my shoulders. "Lie down. I find when I'm doing yoga, most of the tension is in the hips. I can help you with that." I laid down, my mind dazzled with thoughts of her touching my aching body. I closed my eyes. Flashbacks of yesterday morning enter my head.

"That's right. Relax. Take a deep breath." She slowly glides her hands in between my knees parting them gently. "I love this red bikini. You look beautiful. Very sexy." As she uttered the word 'sexy' she pressed her hands against my thighs and spread them wide. I exhale a shuddered breath at her firmer touch, already feeling my body throbbing and bursting with excitement. "You are tense here. I'm going to gently push your thighs wider so you get a good stretch. It's a bit like butterfly pose, except I'm helping you out a little." I felt her hands move up higher towards my inner thighs and press harder, spreading me wider.

"Goodness, you're very tense right here. Let me massage here a little." She proceeded to rub my groin area slowly, gently brushing against my bikini bottoms with every stroke.

This was having the opposite effect. My breathing got heavier and the tension was building fast. I could feel myself getting wet in anticipation.

I could feel my hips rocking backwards and forwards involuntarily with every rub. I would rock upwards as she pushed her thumb into my muscle and back down again as she released. Surely, my neediness was obvious now, my bikini bottoms were soaking.

"I don't think this is working. Maybe I should try something else." I looked down at her just as she parted my bikini bottoms to the side, revealing my throbbing wet labia. "No wonder you're tense. Looks like it is you that needs a release today." She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye as she teased my bikini bottoms from side to side, the fabric brushing along my clit and driving me crazy. I started to buck my hips up and down more forcefully now, no longer hiding my desire for her. I wanted her face on my pussy and I wanted it now.

She ran her fingers up and down the gusset of the bikini, her fingers brushing against my clit ever so slowly. Then she stopped. She pulled my bikini bottoms to the side and lowered herself flat on the mat, her face centimetres away from my desperate and needy pussy. She looked at me and licked her lips. Not breaking eye contact she opened her mouth and took one long lick from from my entrance, in-between my lips and onto my clit. My hips bucked wildly as she reached my clit. Fuck me it wasn't going to take me long to cum. I couldn't wait, I wanted so badly to cum on her face.

Up and down she licked, slowly, purposefully, the perfect rhythm. My eyes rolled back. I was in heaven. Then she paused. She eased my bikini off and wasted no time placing her tongue back on my clit. She started making circles. Round and round she continued expertly, not quite touching my clit, but brushing and teasing the edges. I could feel my wetness dripping out of me like never before. I was going to cum soon. She knew it. She finally flicked gently on my clit and I let go. My hips moved wildly and I cried out as I orgasmed.

Still breathless and in awe of my incredible orgasm, I opened my eyes with a huge smile on my face ready to scoop Kaitlin up for a sexy kiss.

Instead I found myself drawn to the little window to her house. I froze and stared in disbelief.

There was somebody else watching us from the window.