Yoga, Ropes, Police

Story Info
Stalker gets trapped by his victim and now he can just watch.
5.3k words
3.5
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying on my yoga mattress, wearing only my bra and panties, when I heard my door open. I thought it was my roommate, só I thought about laying low and surprising him afterwards. But then, I heard him startled in the kitchen. I did not move anymore and overheard the conversation.

-------

I got out of the shower and went downstairs to grab some water, I didn't think anyone was home. so I was wearing just my boxers. I was pouring some water for myself and then I felt something hard on the back of my head. I froze, then I heard the man's voice saying "do not move".

------

I have seen this woman once and I started stalking her. I had already masturbated peeking through her window. I knew she lived with a guy, but he would always be away on Thursdays and Fridays. Só, I chose a Friday só I could spend the whole weekend with her, banging her, making her weak because of orgasms, sore pussy, sore asshole, I would starve her só I could use her as a doll.

I entered her house, looked up in her room, she was not there. I heard her stupid roommate come downstairs. I quickly made a plan to get him out of the picture.

He was facing the kitchen counter. I put the barrel of my gun on his head and told him "do not move". The coward was frozen. "Take this kitchen towel, fold it and put it around your face". I did not want to kill him or anything. I put some handcuffs on him. Hands and feet.

"I came to fuck your pretty roommate and it's not you who's going to hinder it. You might hear it. But you are not seeing it. She will be mine only."

------

What the fuck? A stalker? Me, being raped? Well, thank god I layed low. I took a look around my room and saw my empty mug. I got it and went to the kitchen, silently. While he was telling me what he was gonna do with me, absorbed in his egoic twisted thoughts, I hit him over the head with my mug. He fell immediately. His gun fell out of his hands without firing. My roommate was shaking, not knowing what was happening.

Relax, it's me.

I removed the blindfold from his eyes, and he looked me in the face, then up and down, then red.

I'm sorry, I, I... What a situation.

I looked him up and down too. I'd always wanted to have sex with him, I'd sniff his clothes when he traveled. I often masturbated in his bed. And when I saw that he started to get hard, despite the situation, something changed in my head. A plan began to form in my head.

-------

I heard a loud bang, then the gun on the ground, then the sound of a fall.

I heard her voice.

- Relax, it's me.

When I opened my eyes, for the first time I saw her in her panties and bra. Despite the situation, I felt myself starting to get aroused. I'd wanted to have sex with her ever since I'd heard her having sex with her ex-boyfriend. Sometimes, I'd come home early, when I knew they'd be there, to hear them, to hear her cum. And I imagined it was me in his place.

And now she had made her own tormentor drop like a sack of potatoes. And there she was. Telling me to help her do I don't know what, but she wasn't putting any clothes on. She went to her room and threw three ropes at me.

Ah! Oh....

------------

I woke up with a terrible headache. But I was also cold. Why was that? I had no clothes on. And tied up? I looked ahead and saw two pairs of legs.

A gag was put in my mouth before I could say anything.

----------

So, sir. You had told my dear flatmate here what you were going to do to me, I said, stroking my friend's shoulders.

Rape me, everywhere. Weaken me, all weekend long. Well then. Then know that you're going to spend a little while there, like this, tied up. You're going to be hungry, thirsty and, above all, in pain. And with desire.

I approached him, took off my bra and, putting my breasts in his face, adjusted the ropes so that they were even tighter. I saw his penis start to get hard. I imagined that, seeing me leaning over another man, showing my buttocks and vulva covered only by my panties, my roommate would be hardening too.

- I'm going to call you Love. Just like that, sarcastically. Does it hurt, Love?

He nodded.

- And I can see that, despite the pain, you're very hard. Mm... I have an idea.

I turned to see David, my roommate, with his hard cock under his boxers, standing in front of me. "What are you doing?"

I could do a cockring with the rope, but that would leave fibers in this asshole. He had a nice penis. Long, curved, like a banana. If he hadn't been a rapist asshole, I might have had sex with him.

But no.

I went to my room to get a silicone cockring to increase his pain. And maybe a plug for later. He was going to have a severe case of blue balls today.

----------

- Help me turn him over.

I was stunned. She was tying him up with her shibari ropes. I'd seen these ropes hanging in the living room. She'd explained what they were for, and although I'd done a poker face, it turned me on even more. But I stood my ground, I knew she'd just broken up with her boyfriend, I didn't want to be a profiteering asshole.

But there she was, doing it with a guy who, five minutes ago, said he was going to dominate her.

When she leaned over him, I didn't know what to look at. Her panties, already damp, his cock, hard and already getting wet, the surreal scene. I was already aroused myself, even more so after she came to my side and touched my shoulders. I wondered what she wanted with all that.

---------

I knew I was fucked. I was going to jail. That I wouldn't be able to dominate her. That was the most frustrating thing. Being immobilized. When she put her breasts in my face, not being able to suck them made me very frustrated. And the more frustrated I got, the more turned on I became, the more it hurt. And the cockring, which I liked to put on to last longer, was now an instrument of torture. I, who loved it when my victim begged me to cum, saying "I can't take any more cock, please, cum", to put on my cockring. My plan for her was to fuck her all weekend. When I couldn't do it anymore, I'd penetrate her with dildos, so that her pussy would get more and more swollen, more and more tight, so that I could enjoy the pain, the heat, the submission.

-----

Two men stood in front of me, their dicks very hard. With pearly cum on the glans. It made me very horny, and I could already feel my pussy getting wet.

I turned to David, who looked at me with a look full of guilt and looked at my breasts. His cock moved suddenly inside his underwear, I knew he was excited. I could see he was, and he was wet too.

I moved towards him. I knew the idiot was watching my ass. I was going to frustrate him to the limit.

-------

I couldn't believe it. I think the adrenaline was still flowing, I felt scared, I felt horny, I felt soft, but my cock was hard. She came towards me, pressed her breasts against my torso. I sighed. She stroked my back, I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see that idiot tied up in the middle of my living room, looking at me with envy. She whispered in my ear.

- David...

I shivered. Her fingertips felt it.

- Yes...?

-We're going to get revenge on that idiot?

Her breasts on my torso were so soft. That, for me, was already revenge. My arms had been paralyzed until then. I wanted to caress her, and I said

- Can I caress you, Rachel?

- Always.

---------

Her ass was perfect. Her panties were between her buttocks. I wanted her to be tied up, I wanted to take a pair of scissors, open and close them, look at the fear in her eyes, run them across her lips, make her afraid, cut off her panties. But no, the fabric was intact. David's fingers on her skin, between her skin and the blue of the fabric. I thought of the softness of her breasts on my eyes, cheeks, forehead.

His fingers sunk into her nape.

His head descending, the sucking noises. Her head is going backwards. The moans. Everything was supposed to be me.

- Turn around so he can see better, David.

It was like a train crash. I couldn't stop looking. And the more I looked, the more my cock hurt, the wetter it got. I started to get scrotal cramps.

------

- Turn so he can see better.

- Look here, love. Is that what you wanted to do to me? No, right? You were going to force me. But now you're going to have to watch him do all this to me.

I stopped talking and gave David a deep kiss on the lips. His moans turned me on, his fingers buried in my ass made me drip. He started sucking my nipples like I like, and I said loud and clear, "You can bite them, too". While he was doing this with his eyes closed, I saw the asshole. His cock was rock hard, and he had an expression of pain. He closed his eyes.

I kissed him on the forehead and asked to be excused. I put my breasts in the rapist's face again, the softness of it and the humiliation of david's saliva, and tightened the rope even more. He moaned. I said

- If you close your eyes, if you look away, you'll regret it. Understand?

I ripped the tape off his face. I looked and saw that I'd pulled out a few hairs. I laughed. I looked at his face and said, "Stick out your tongue and don't play crazy".

I removed my panties, a thread of lubrication still connected them to me.

- Lick it.

He licked, as if he was starving. He started talking.

- Quiet.

I stuffed the panties into his mouth, cut another piece of tape and sealed the panties there.

David looked at me. He started to masturbate. And he said:

- I masturbated listening to you having sex with your ex.

I smiled at him.

-Voyeur?

- Yes. Although I couldn't see any of it, he said, pointing at my body and moaning.

Come here, I said.

---------

I obeyed. She took off my underwear. The idiot kept looking at us. She looked at my cock, fresh from the shower, but dirty with pre-cum. She knelt in front of me and cleaned it with her tongue. Then, and I hadn't expected this, she sat on the rapist's face, spread the lubrication on his face and stayed there. Sucking my cock. Sometimes she tried to deep-throat me

- Don't force yourself, it's perfect the way you do it.

She looked up with tear-stained eyes and laughed.

- Are you having fun? I'm having fun.

I was just getting used to the situation. The reality was that I was on the verge of orgasm. But I didn't want to cum then and there.

------------

the humiliation, the frustration.

David's cock was bigger than mine, a little thicker. And he was being sucked. I thought that maybe if I had agreed with him to rape her, he would have agreed. We could penetrate her twice, him in the pussy, me in the ass. Trying to see how much she could take, both of us penetrating her tight little pussy.

But now she was spreading her lubrication as if I were toast. At the same time, I was licking the rest of the cum off her panties. I was desperate. I started having trouble breathing, coughing. I started wriggling on the ropes, and everything hurt.

Are you having fun? I'm having fun.

I didn't know who she was talking to.

------------

the humiliation, the frustration.

David's cock was bigger than mine, a little thicker. And he was being sucked. I thought that maybe if I had agreed with him to rape her, he would have agreed. We could penetrate her twice, him in the pussy, me in the ass. Trying to see how much she could take, both of us penetrating her tight little pussy.

But now she was spreading her lubrication as if I were toast. At the same time, I was licking the rest of the cum off her panties. I was desperate. I started having trouble breathing, coughing. I started wriggling on the ropes, and everything hurt.

-----

I was having fun. Oh, yes I was.

I love sucking cock. David's cock filled my mouth and I thought about how it would fill my pussy. I knew he was dying of arousal too. And I objectified the rapist, turning his nose into a clitoral massager. I saw that he was struggling to breathe. Poor little guy.

I was forcing DAvid's cock into my mouth, gagging. I loved feeling that I was at my limit. It only made me hornier. When he gently told me that I didn't have to do that, it made me want to give myself to him even more.

David took me by the hand, sat down on the floor and leaned back on the sofa. He asked me to sit on his face, that my cum shouldn't be just for that idiot.

I leaned on the head of the sofa and held my pubis in David's hands, who sucked me gently, attentively and precisely. He took one of his hands away and started to masturbate. I got out of my position and asked if I could invert it and give him my ass to lick, while I masturbated and watched him masturbate. He said he'd always dreamed of giving me a Greek kiss, of me doing whatever I wanted to him. and there I stayed, looking at David's cock, feeling his tongue, my coming orgasm, the rapist's hard cock and his eyes, which were now begging me to do something with his body.

I thought about the plug I had in my room. I decided I would do it.

---

It was a dream come true, to feel her asshole wet with lubrication. I was touching myself, but not much, because I was on the verge of orgasm. Then she left and said "I'll be right back".

She came back with a big plug from her room, masturbating with it. I said in her ear "don't penetrate yourself with it yet, I want your tight little pussy for me". She laughed. I thought it was for her. But I was wrong.

----------

I kept licking what was left of the lubrication on her panties. I was already aching with so much arousal, my belly was burning. When she leaned over and her breasts fell, I imagined them massaging my cock. She left and came back with a plug. I watched her rub it in and out of her wet pussy as she sucked and cleaned David's cock. And I thought about how she was going to stick that plug up her tight little ass, moaning, how I wanted to be that plug. And I closed my eyes.

- Wake up.

Her eyes were laughing and evil.

She went behind me, David staring in horror.

She forced me in and at first it hurt, in the middle it hurt a lot and in the end I didn't think I could take it. And the more it hurt, the more I moved. I wanted it to be over, for the plug to be inside me, but she pulled it out.

- It hurts, doesn't it?

I growled, my eyes watering.

- That's right. Let's try it again. Try to relax, hahaha.

David stared at the scene in horror.

- I could put some lube on, but I'm not going to. I'm going to do it as if I were you, love.

And then, she spat on the plug, another spit between my buttocks. And this time she was even less careful. I cried out in pain.

The plug went in, I was burning. Two hard slaps on my buttocks. David had lost his own erection.

--------

I stood up and looked at the scene. The two men were stressed. The rapist was crying after having his ass invaded. David had lost his erection and was stunned by my cruelty.

I stood between them.

- David, are you stressed, scared?

- Yes, a little.

- What could help you?

- I don't like cruelty, Rachel.

Mmm...

it's true, I was being cruel. I liked that. But I wanted David to fuck me, I didn't want him to be so horrified that he wouldn't do it. How to manipulate him?

- David, if you want, I thought I'd call the police. I was going to do it after having sex with you in front of him, and the plug wasn't just to torture him, but also to make him feel good, until he came - David started to feel aroused again.

- I think it's best, yes, to call the police, he said.

I took out my cell phone and pretended to call the emergency services. I waited five minutes. I said I'd call back later. David, me and the rapist were still naked, all of us. All according to the game I made them play.

I sat down next to David on the sofa and said that perhaps our "guest" was thirsty.

- Are you thirsty?

he nodded.

- behave yourself, then.

I took the tape out of his mouth, his panties, and made him drink a whole glass of water.

-Thank you.

- David, help me move him, he needs to sit up after drinking so much water.

I removed some of the ropes and had him sit on a chair, leaning back a little. I tied his torso together, as well as his legs.

- The plug is going in too deep - he told me.

- That's the point, love.

I saw his cock harden. Magnificent. The reality was that I wanted to ride him, to put him in that situation of pleasure and pain that he inflicted on his victims. But I wanted to fuck David first.

- Listen here. I'm going to untie your legs, but don't try to do anything, no screaming, no kicking, no fucking. It's for your own comfort. If you start any more bullshit, you'll get another blow to the head. Understood?

- Yes, ma'am, he said, with a mischievous look on his face.

Yes, ma'am. I told David to get a broom to clean up the mess in case he fell off his chair. I knew that would give me time alone with the rapist.

- The broom and the stick are in the outside area, go and find them.

- Are you sure? Aren't you afraid of being here alone with him?

- No, dear. Go ahead.

Reluctantly, he left.

When I heard the front door close, I looked at the rapist in his eyes.

He was looking at me begging for anything. And angry.

- You're dying to sit on my cock, aren't you?

I smiled and said, "Yes, I am." And I gave him one of my breasts to suck. Which he did, gently at first.

-------

She told me to get a broom to clean up the damage. I was afraid to leave her alone with that evildoer, but I obeyed. I thought she could defend herself. I started looking for the broom and the stick, to get there faster, to be with her, and that's when I understood. She wanted to be alone with him. I thought that would make me jealous, but I felt my cock harden. I closed my eyes and thought of a time when she was being fucked in the living room by a lover, after she became single. She started asking him to come, and there was a conversation between them, he asked if he could continue, she said yes. That if he wanted to, he could stop - but she said it with a moan. I was about to cum at that point, but I stopped touching myself. She moaned and said "fuck me until you come". I moaned, not very loudly, and until then I didn't know if she had heard me or not. I do know that there was a moment of silence between the three of us. Then she said, "Come".

I listened without jerking off, to his grunts, her moans, and when he said he was going to come, I came again, and he and I came at the same time. I imagined myself being him, or fucking her in that little ass.

I was starting to feel pain and I needed to come. I told myself to wait a while, to make a noise when I came, so she could decide what she wanted to do. I also decided that if I felt aroused, I would let her know.

----------------

I was a mix of sensations. Finally that nipple on my tongue, I really wanted to be able to touch that body. When I leaned forward, the plug penetrated me harder, which hurt, but excited me, which hurt in turn. And my back and forth excited Rachel. She laughed. She sat on my thighs, my cock touching her pubic hair. She rubbed her clitoris against my testicles. I was now even more entangled, now in her arms. I started biting her nipples, and she said, whispering, "I love a little pain." I moaned.

- Please, let me penetrate you.

- Beg me.

I couldn't believe it. She had turned the tables.

Then I saw him, through the mirror that reflected the door. Our gazes met. I groaned.

- Please, please, sit on me.

- Maybe after David. I want to be tight for him.

I heard David moaning. I laughed. She laughed too. The atmosphere was almost light.

She turned her face and saw David in the mirror. And then she wrapped her legs around the chair, her arms around my neck and threw her body backwards. I screamed as the plug penetrated me. David laughed, she laughed. She rocked back and forth, I felt the plug going in and out and she said "relax, if it doesn't hurt anymore".

12