Yoga, Ropes, Police

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David looked chagrined, but moved closer to her. She got out of the chair, stood up, and then he grabbed her by the hair, she laughed, and he said "get on all fours, facing him".

--------

The dominant became the dominated.

I looked at David like an abandoned puppy and said yes, "I'm going to penetrate you while you look at him".

I felt my whole body turn on. Before I bent down, I looked at the rapist and said, "What's your name?"

- Vincent.

- Well, Vincent, take a good look at me, otherwise I'm going to tie you up even tighter.

I got on all fours. I was totally soaked. David asked me if he could penetrate me without a condom, I said yes, I was wearing an IUD. He put on the song warm foothills by Alt J, rubbed himself against me for the first few seconds, and when the singer sang, slowly "waaaarm fooo-oo-oothiii-ii-ills", he penetrated me deeply, I opened my mouth in a deaf, then loud moan. I looked at Vincent, at his cock, and David looked at us.

David's cock was deep inside me, I went forward. He grabbed me by the hair, entered me even deeper, I moaned. "Too deep?" I said yes with my head and moaned. "Do you like it like that, or does it hurt too much?"

"It hurts, but I like it."

"I'm not even balls deep. Put your arms on his legs, lean on his body"

I obeyed. In this position, between horizontal and vertical, David grabbed my hips with his big hands and said "relax". He penetrated me deeply, held me back when I moved to get out, whispered in my ear, take it, my love.

My eyes were closed. Vincent told me "open your eyes" and I looked at him. My gaze turned to one of pain and a whimper and I moaned loudly as David sank into me, holding me in position.

--------

Her arms were around my legs, still that feeling of being crushed. My body ached from the ropes. Their nails dug into my skin. Her eyes closing, that look of pain, she closed her eyes. I told them to open them. It was the only time she obeyed my orders. She opened her eyes, looked at me. I knew she was in pain, that she was being penetrated deeply. I noticed my hips moving back and forth. I was enjoying that plug. David was watching the whole scene, he looked at me and smiled. But he smiled almost as if he was colluding with me.

-----

Rachel, do you want to suck his cock? I whispered in her ear. She moaned. She wanted to. She nodded and asked if I wanted to.

I grabbed her hair and guided her to Vincent's cock. She opened her mouth with a moan and I stopped pressing on her cervix. I started a gentle back and forth and we stayed there, all three of us, pleasuring ourselves. I saw Vincent's head jerk back. He moaned. He moved so that she could go deeper. I took hold of her chairs again with one hand and held her head in place with the other. I heard her moan, painfully. I asked, "Do you like being in this position?" and she said yes with her head, but it was her pussy clenching that made me sure. I looked at Vincent and smiled. I pulled Rachel to me and pulled her away from the man. I wrapped my arms around her and penetrated her lovingly, while I talked to her, looking at him, my left hand on her belly, my right hand around her neck.

"Do you like being between two men, being forced?"

"Yes."

"How about being spit roasted, my love?"

She shivered all over, I knew she was horny as hell.

I untied Vincent's arms from the chair. He still had them tied behind his back. I untied his legs. I slapped him in the face and said, "Don't play smart."

He knelt on the floor, Rachel got on all fours to suck him off.

"Go as far as you can, baby. I want to hear you gagging."

She got into position, and I penetrated her, not too deeply.

"Put your body back, I want you to come until your clitoris touches my testicles, without taking his cock in your mouth."

She moaned.

---------

The pain David's cock gave me was delicious. Painful, but delicious. His hands on my chairs, his domination. Having a criminal's cock in my mouth was something forbidden, something wrong, something that turned me on too much. I've never been so turned on.

When I got on all fours, I expected to be spit roasted, but not like that. I didn't know why, but I was obeying David. Going to my limit, almost throwing up. He was no longer kissing my cervix with his cock. He pulled me onto him, I moaned with the pain of the deep penetration.

"That'll be the move, baby. There'll always be a cock deep inside you. Is it still a pain you like?"

I nodded, as my mouth was full. David never took his hand off my head.

"Let's do a little bit without safe word, shall we?"

I moaned, Vincent moaned. Each time I went deep into him, he offered me his penis even deeper, but before it was impossible, David pulled me against him. He didn't always overdo it, but the last time, he pulled me back, held me in his arms, his hand on my neck and whispered, "He was going to come in your mouth, you don't like that, do you?"

I really didn't like it. Vincent's cock was convulsing. I thought, for a moment, that he had come. But in reality, it had been something between pre-cum and orgasm, which was even worse.

"He's edging," David told me.

"So are you," I replied. I laughed. He sat down on the sofa. He told me to go and sit on his cock. I let him penetrate me the way he wanted, I was ecstatic with the strength of his arms, with how he played inside me, making me almost come. Our moans, together with Vincent's, filled the room. I didn't care about the neighbors anymore. Night was falling. The reality was that I wanted Vincent to come and lick my anus, but he just stood there, paralyzed.

-------

I was astounded. I felt pain, pleasure, I didn't know how I felt anymore. In reality, I just wanted it to end, so that I could relieve myself by jerking off. I was mesmerized, watching David fuck Rachel. He licked one of his fingers and started stroking her anus. If he penetrated her, I'd be furious and horny as hell. I never know if a woman likes anal sex or not, so I love it being used as a weapon.

But he didn't do much more than that. He held her tight and, with a grunt, ejaculated into her pussy. I just watched, as if photographing that moment so that I could masturbate later. She stood up. She hadn't cum yet. But she said

"I need to pee.

I thought she was going to the bathroom, but she pointed to the floor, looking at me.

- Do you want me to lie down?

- Yes. On your knees, I'll help you lie down.

She laid me on my back - my arms, tied up, hurt even more - and she lay on top of me. She put a condom on my cock, penetrated herself with it and masturbated while she was there. And then she squirted, and after a while, she pissed all over me.

And I, who was full of pain and weakness, came. When I felt that hot liquid, that humiliation, I came.

Then she took all the ropes off me. I thought I would regain my strength, hold her and do the second round.

But my nerves were shot. I was like a rag doll. Or one of my victims when I finished a weekend of rape.

David and Rachel picked me up, put me in the shower, cleaned my face, my cum, my piss. They dressed me. They tied me up again, feet and arms around a column.

They spent the whole night fucking. And I couldn't look, but I couldn't.

After the rope marks came off, they called the police.

Ever since I went to jail, I've been thinking about the lie they're going to tell me on the day of my trial. But he and I know what happened. And no one will ever forget that, whether they're free or not.

-------

I'm seriously thinking of visiting Vincent in prison to tell him that I'm fucking Rachel. That she made me do a home invasion roleplay. That, at her request, I raped her, without a safe word. She loved it.

------

I wonder if the day he gets out of prison he'll dare try to rape me, or if he'll come and ask, like a civilized person. I could, who knows, say yes.

12