Yoga with Jack

Story Info
Charlotte's yoga teacher Jack helps her relax post-lesson.
2k words
4.39
7.5k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte prided herself on proper behavior. She always conformed, never drew attention to herself. So, when her yoga teacher Jack pulled her aside after class to mention that she seemed tense, and asked if she wanted to work on some relaxation techniques, a pit formed in her stomach. Charlotte felt ashamed -- how could she have stood out so much? Hadn't she tried to act completely normally?

If she was being truthful with herself, she was stressed. Charlotte and her team had been working on closing a deal with a difficult client, and they were right near the finish line. It made sense the stress had seeped into her yoga practice.

She sighed. "Yeah, thanks," she told her yoga teacher. "I have been stressed lately. I do need to relax."

Jack smiled. Charlotte's heart soared. She had (again, if she was being honest) a bit of a crush on her yoga teacher. What wasn't to love, though? He had floppy brown hair, bright blue eyes, and an easygoing demeanor. The lean, yet muscled, physique didn't hurt either.

It seemed like nothing could ruffle him. It was more than a crush, Charlotte supposed. She wanted to emulate Jack, to be as calm and as centered as he was. That's why she was doing yoga, although she had yet to achieve even a fraction of Jack's calmness.

"Okay," he said. "Let's wait until everyone leaves, and we can go over some relaxation techniques together."

Charlotte loved hearing Jack talk. His voice was both rich and light. There was a music in it. She could listen to him for hours.

Within a few minutes, the room cleared out, and it was just Charlotte and Jack. "Here's what we're going to do," he explained. "Roll out your mat and lie down on your back."

Charlotte did as instructed. Jack sat across from her mat. He had never been so close to her before. Normally, he sat at the front of the class, and she was somewhere in the middle. However, it made sense he'd sit so close. It was just the two of them.

"Get into the corpse pose," Jack told her.

The corpse pose was pretty easy. You just kind of lay there, arms at your side, legs slightly spread apart.

"Now, close your eyes," Jack said. Charlotte did as she was told.

"We're going to something called progressive relaxation," Jack continued. "Start off by taking five deep breaths. In through your nose, feeling your chest expand, then letting that breath out through your mouth."

Charlotte breathed deeply, letting the air in through her nose, feeling her chest expand, and releasing it through her mouth. After five of those deep breaths, she felt better. The stress had begun to dissipate. It also left her slightly sleepy. She fought the urge to yawn.

"It's okay if you're a little sleepy," Jack said. She could hear the smile in his voice. "It means that the relaxation technique is working."

Charlotte smiled. She was doing what she was supposed to be doing.

"Now that we've taken five deep, relaxing breaths, we're going to work on relaxing our muscles," Jack said. "We'll start with our feet. First, we're going to clench the muscles in our feet. It's really important we focus only on clenching those muscles, and not the muscles in our legs."

Charlotte clenched the muscles in her feet. Her toes curled.

"We're going to hold those muscles for five seconds," Jack continued. "One, two, three, four, five. Now, we're going to release those muscles."

Charlotte unclenched her feet. The muscles felt loose. Tension began receding.

They went muscle by muscle, from her feet all the way up to her chest. By the time they got to her chest, Charlotte was limp. The tension had seeped out of her. Her mind, which had been buzzing before, had slowed to a crawl. It felt like she was on the edge of sleep.

"Now we've reached the chest," Jack said. His voice sounded like it was coming from a distance, even though he was sitting inches away. "It might make sense if you took off your sports bra," he suggested. "It'll make it easier to relax."

The suggestion sounded a bit odd to Charlotte's fuzzy brain. Why would Jack ask her to take off her sports bra? Well, he did say it would help her relax. And the rest of her body felt pretty good after doing the progressive relaxation techniques.

"You can trust me, Charlotte." Jack's voice was warm and reassuring. "I just want to help you relax."

That settled it for Charlotte. With some difficulty, she pulled off her shirt. Jack saw her struggling and helped her. Together, they removed her sports bra.

"Doesn't that feel so much better?" Jack asked solicitously. "Doesn't your chest feel so much more open?"

Her chest did feel more open, Charlotte noted sleepily. Her large breasts always felt constrained in her sports bra. Without the bra, they were free to fall to the side. Charlotte sighed happily.

"Can you tighten the muscles in your chest for me, Charlotte?" Jack asked. Charlotte focused on tensing the muscles in her chest, although it was a bit difficult. The relaxation techniques had left her body too loose to clench anything.

"It's okay if it's a little hard to tighten your muscles," Jack said soothingly. "Maybe you might feel warmth in those muscles. Warmth is good -- it means you're relaxed."

Charlotte did feel warmth. Her nipples, exposed to the cool air, tingled and hardened. She wondered idly if Jack were looking. He said she could trust him. He was just a dedicated yoga teacher trying to help her relax.

From her chest, they worked on her shoulders, neck, and jaw. Charlotte was so relaxed, she wasn't sure how she was going to move. The thought was fleeting, though. She couldn't be bothered when she felt this good. She let out another sigh.

"It sounds like you're really relaxed. That's great!" Jack enthused. His voice was even, though. Even when he was happy, he was still mellow. "Being relaxed is a great feeling. We're going to experience stress in our lives. It's unavoidable. That's why it's important to remember how to relax so that stress doesn't have to dominate our lives."

Charlotte would have nodded, except her neck felt too slack to move. She wanted to bottle up this feeling so she could go back to this state whenever she felt stressed. It was wonderful.

"You know what I find helps me release stress?" Jack asked. Charlotte would have responded, but her brain was too sluggish. Jack seemed to understand her lethargy -- he continued speaking. "Getting rid of some of my inhibitions helps me loosen up. I mean, inhibitions can be stressful, right? We're always so worried about not doing this, or not doing that, that we don't allow ourselves to enjoy life."

Charlotte pondered his words. It made sense, when she thought about it. Inhibitions were stressful. She spent so much time and effort trying to behave properly, to conform. And for what? What did it get her, except stressed out? She didn't want to be stressed anymore.

"Why don't we take a few more deep breaths and release some of those inhibitions?" Jack suggested.

Charlotte thought that was a good idea. She breathed in deeply through her nose, letting her chest expand. She was glad she wasn't wearing a bra -- it felt so much easier to breathe without one.

"With every breath you take, feel your inhibitions melting away," Jack instructed. "Feel your body getting warmer and looser. Feel warmth in your breasts and in your lower abdomen."

As Jack spoke, Charlotte felt the warmth in the exact places Jack said she would. Her nipples were now hard enough to cut glass. Her underwear was getting rather damp, too. She squirmed a bit.

"Do you feel your inhibitions melting away, Charlotte?" Jack asked. She felt his breath on her face. He must have moved closer to her.

"Uh huh," Charlotte managed. Words of more than one syllable were too much of an effort.

Jack traced a finger down her face. The tip of his finger felt soft. Charlotte wasn't sure what she expected. Maybe calluses? She figured Jack was the outdoorsy type -- he always had an enviable natural tan. Her head lolled towards him.

His finger moved further down, along her neck, then along the curve of a breast. They circled the nipple. Charlotte gasped in pleasure. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive. The jolt of pleasure went straight to her core.

"Does that feel good?" Jack asked. His voice was low and slightly husky.

"Uh huh," Charlotte moaned.

Jack's other hand went to her other breast. His touch was feather light. Yet, a little went a long way. Even the lightest circle of his fingertip around her nipple made her gasp in pleasure. When he started gently licking and suckling on her nipples, Charlotte thought she would lose her mind.

Because her eyes were still closed, she didn't see Jack straddle her. She felt the muscles of his thighs on her skin. Charlotte had a dim memory of him wearing shorts during the lesson. He must have taken them off. Maybe his inhibitions were too stressful for him.

He was panting slightly as he spoke. "Do you want to feel even better, Charlotte? Even less inhibited? Even less stressed?"

"Uh huh," Charlotte moaned again.

She felt Jack slide her yoga pants and underwear down her hips. The cool air against her skin was refreshing. It felt good to get out of the pants and underwear, especially because she was so wet.

She heard paper tear. There was the sound of something rubbing up against something else, like rubber on skin. Then, Jack pressed his body against hers. Part of her wished she could open her eyes, so she could see Jack's body. Charlotte had occasionally speculated what Jack looked like naked, and she was missing an opportunity to see it. Once he entered her, all thoughts fled.

He thrust slowly and gently. The warm hardness combined with her slickness was heavenly. He felt so good inside of her, on top of her.

"When I count to three," Jack said between pants, "you're going to have a massive orgasm. It will wipe away all of your stress. You'll feel, oh, loose, and free, and very relaxed. You'll feel, oh, uninhibited. One, two, three."

At "three," a tidal wave of pleasure washed over Charlotte. Her entire body shook. She couldn't remember the last time she had an orgasm that strong. Stars danced behind her eyelids. Jack let out a moan, but she was too preoccupied to pay attention.

The next thing that happened was... she wasn't quite sure, actually. Charlotte remembered getting off her mat. She thanked Jack for helping her relax. She felt much better. Jack smiled broadly. He told her how happy he was to help.

Charlotte rolled up her mat and put the straps back on. Something felt different. She touched her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra. That was weird -- she put one on this morning. Then, she remembered. Charlotte took it off when they were practicing the relaxation techniques. Jack had been very understanding. He said she should do whatever she had to do to relax. Her nipple rubbed against her shirt. She fingered it distractedly.

"I'll see you at next week's class, then?" Jack said. His finger circled her other nipple through the fabric of her shirt.

"Yeah!" Charlotte said brightly. Her nipple hardened under Jack's touch.

"Listen, if you know anyone else who might benefit from the relaxation techniques we worked on, bring them to the next class," Jack urged.

"For sure!" Charlotte nodded vigorously. As she walked out after a completely normal French kiss and a pat on the ass from Jack, she thought about the other people she knew who could stand to relax. Christine at work came to mind. She was really stressed. She would talk to Christine first thing tomorrow morning.