Yogabot Pt. 06

Story Info
A girl gets into hypnosis to help with yoga. And likes it.
6.3k words
4.82
23.8k
22

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justCal
justCal
165 Followers

I had fully intended to stay in bed when I reached over to turn off my alarm the next morning. I was naked, as instructed. I was exhausted. And I was still hanging on to the small bit of afterglow left.

But, my hair was matted. My body smelled like I slept in a locker room. And the inside of my thighs were sticky and coated with what I used to call "liquid sex". As for my ass? Well, it was obvious I would be washing the sheets later.

So my desire for a shower won out over my desire to stay in bed.

I replayed the night in my head as I cleaned up, slipping into some clean underwear to get a bite to eat. I pulled my phone off the charger to call in sick to work, sure I was going to spend the day on the sofa, watching the video Mark had left me from the night before.

But as I started to call, I remembered that I had taken the previous afternoon off. And had been entirely unproductive in the morning. With a smile, I remembered my date Saturday. It occurred to me that if I didn't go in and at least organized the work, I would be stressed about it over the weekend. And the last thing I wanted was to be stressed for my date with Mark. So, I negotiated with myself that I would go in for a half day, work until lunch to sort things out and set up a plan for Monday, then spend the rest of the day with my laptop, the video, and my panties around my ankles.

I laughed at myself as I walked into the office. This was stupid. I would never be able to concentrate. Hell, I couldn't even walk straight with my ass aching the way it was. It hurt and made me smile at the same time, as it brought back the memory of the night before.

Convinced I was going to be unproductive, I proved myself wrong. I was strangely focused. While I was going through emails and proposals, I completely forgot about hypnosis and being a sex-craved slut. I met with my co-workers a few times and our meetings were good. I smiled often and eluded a quiet sense of confident peace that sometimes escaped me. I am sure I had the glow of a teenager on her first crush. And everything seemed right with the world.

I deferred going to lunch with my colleges so I could finish up some paperwork that I had been avoiding. When they got back, it reminded me that I had thought to leave at lunch time but since they were kind enough to bring me carryout on the way back, I felt like I needed to at least stay long enough to eat it.

About half-way through the afternoon, my newfound productivity started to pique my curiosity. After a bit of thought amid a very fuzzy memory, I realized that Mark was responsible. Not only was I exceptionally happy because I thought I had found a new boyfriend. Not only was I more patient because of the afterglow of the most amazing orgasm -- most amazing series of orgasms -- I had ever had. But I was reasonably sure that he had increased my focus and productivity while I was under hypnosis. He was the reason I went to work today, when I wanted to slack off and stay home. It made me smile to think of it. It was cute the way he looked after me. And, it was probably a good thing.

It must have been driven by another post-hypnotic suggestion, but I had no problem leaving when my work was wrapped up and it was time to go. I smiled and said good bye to my team with a bounce in my step that had been missing for a while.

When I got home, there was a package outside my door. I stretched my brain trying to remember if I had an online order I was expecting, but could not think of any. I glanced at the shipping label. It said simply:

"Ship to: K

From: M"

I put it on the kitchen island to open and inside there was a small insulated bag. A note clung to the bag: "Thought this may help recover from your workout last night, the way it helped recover from your workouts on the track".

I laughed. It was so "Mark" to try to seduce a girl with food, rather than flowers or candy.

Opening the bag, I found a glass bowl with a salad. I instantly knew it was just the way I liked them. It actually made me tremble a little. I started to cry.

The salad was a reproduction of the salads I would eat while training for Track and Field. The grilled chicken added protein. The mushrooms were anti-inflammatory. The greens were power greens -- spinach for iron, kale for the vitamins and potassium. The pecans, blueberries and raspberries added sweetness and also antioxidant properties. And, nessled in the salad was a smaller container that I was sure contained some kind of balsamic vinaigrette.

Literally no one else on earth would have remembered that. Or thought to send it. No one had ever treated me like this. Some boyfriends had given me gifts. But they were random things -- nice, to be sure -- but not an indication that they really knew me or paid attention to me. Perhaps my reaction was surprising, but it was probably the single most touching thing anyone ever had done for me.

After cleaning up, I sent him a selfie with me eating the salad, smiling as much as I could. He responded with a selfie of a whiteboard with several people standing at a meeting he was attending. I joked that I got the better part of the last three evenings.

me: "when did you drop the salad off?"

him: "we took a break for dinner."

me: "you had all this in your fridge?"

him: "picked it up last night after I left"

me; "your r crazy. Amazing. But crazy"

him: "Amazingly crazy. I like that"

I had already made it clear to my friends that I was staying in tonight. So after eating, I locked the door, took off my bra, slipped on a t-shirt and flopped on my sofa in a t-shirt and underwear. I propped up the laptop and thought I knew full well where this was going. I was already horny. So, I was convinced that in a few minutes I'd be leaning back and blissfully rubbing myself through my panties. My arousal was more of a "slow burn," so I assumed I would not orgasm, but just stay there lost in some nice, quiet jilling off.

My expectations were not accurate.

I had stopped the video the night before, prior to going to sleep. My orgasm-clouded brain somehow managed to remember. But I had been in no state to watch it.

When I started it up, I saw myself slouching on the sofa, looking like I was blissfully asleep. Knowing that I was hypnotized in this part of the video was a significant turn on for me, but I had expected that. My fingers slowly made their way down to my yellow, cotton panties and started to tease my sensitive parts gently.

In the video, Mark was clearly adjusting the laptop so the camera would get what he wanted, and the microphone would pick up the sounds. So I was left to watch myself, completely at his mercy. Knowing that I had been totally blank and suggestible for this raised my arousal noticeably as my hands kept teasing my labia through the cotton of my panties.

When he started to speak, it was to deepen my trance.

"Focus on your breathing now. As you inhale,hold it for a count of 3. Then when you exhale, exhale completely for a count of 4.

In... 1.... 2.... 3

Out... 1...2...3... 4

Imagine, as you keep doing that, that you are inhaling relaxation-- for 3. Then exhaling all your worries, and tension, and even your thoughts --- for 4."

His voice was having an effect on me. I found myself breathing according to his instructions, drifting away with each breath. I was a little surprised to see how well conditioned I was, already trained to obey his instructions, without being entranced. In fact, without even being in the same room with him.

I thought about the hypnosis videos I had watched before and how they had no effect on me. And how, now, I was watching a video where he did not even directly try to hypnotize me, but I was already falling, without even trying.

I did not completely lose my grip on reality, as I had in the video. It was more like a warm, erotic buzz. My fingers still casually stroked my pussy. My breathing was slow (in for 3, out for 4) as instructed. But I was aware of what was happening.

After a while of suggesting that I go deeper for him, he lead me down an imaginary stairway, each step making me more relaxed and taking me deeper into the movement.

The video me was already so far gone that it seemed to make very little difference. He suggested that I could reach the bottom of the stairs whenever I felt that I had gone as deep as I wanted to. And all I had to do was slide my hand from my tummy to the sofa when I had gotten there, then I could stay as long as I like.

There was a very long pause. And, if anything, my slouching had gotten more slouch to it. It seemed I had been trying hard to go as far as I could, as if I were already underground, but trying to go to the sub-basement.

He kept talking occasionally reassuring me that I was warm, safe and could relax completely. And that it was easy to sink deeper, but only if I wanted it.

Finally, my video-me's hand slid to the sofa.

He continued telling me how deep I was and how easy it was to surrender like this. He told me that my mind would remember this place and this feeling and easily come back. And that when he woke me, I could come up as quickly as I wanted but could return even faster next time, since i knew where I was going.

I was impressed by how often he kept telling me that I could do what I wanted, and only what I wanted. It was clear from the video that I was driving the hypnosis, not him -- even though he was clearly the guide and the coach. It did, in fact, remind me of my sports days. The coach guides, directs, corrects and trains. But the athlete does the actual event. I had gone down the stairs in my mind. I had decided how many there were. And I had decided how to get there. He simply told me how to start.

He reinforced the trigger -- "when you see me snap, like I did before, you will continue to drop quickly back to this place. Only you will find that it will get even deeper each time. Every time you know you are to drop, you will drop very, very quickly without thought. But, if you feel unsafe, if you instinctively know that dropping for me would be dangerous, then it will wash over you like a wave without effect and leave no mark. Just like a wave washes back from the sea shore with no record of its passing."

I remember he had told me he put in the safety valve like this. And when I heard it, it just boosted my confidence.

He brought me back up a few minutes later, counting me up to alertness. It was not on the video, but he implied that he had counted backwards to deepen my trance.

When he reached 5 and told me to open my eyes. I watched myself take a deep breath and seem to come alert, meanwhile I did the same while watching on the sofa. I had never faded completely out, but my mind remembered how peaceful and relaxed I felt. I had started to fade a little -- the way I would in a boring lecture or while doing something routine -- and when he said "5 your eyes open when they want to.." I opened them wider and took a deep breath.

I felt that same zoned out sense of peace. And I realized that my arousal had certainly risen, even though I had stopped touching myself without noticing. I stretched and smiled peacefully -- sort of a cigarette-after-sex smile.

And that's when the trouble started.

I felt fine and aware and not tranced at all. But it still felt good and relaxing. Except for the warm arousal, I felt like I had just gotten a nice, relaxing massage at a day spa.

So I was moving slowly and had not yet paused the video when I looked up and saw him and then heard his *SNAP*.

The next thing I heard was "5".

I was disoriented. It took me a moment to realize that I was laying on my sofa. By the time I got my bearings, I heard my voice "do it again"... *SNAP*

Then.. "5"... where was I? Oh, I think I am home. On my sofa, maybe?

*SNAP*... "open your eyes NOW"

They snapped open without my thinking about it.

I had no brain left. I barely could remember not to drool.

The only reason I did not stay in that loop all night was that I heard his voice say "Drink some water" and the snapping stopped.

I heard our voices talking. But it gave me time to remember my name and where I was. I pushed myself to move and it felt like a sloth moving through water. I finally made it to the laptop just as he was about to snap me into oblivion. Somehow, I managed to pause just in time.

I took a deep breath and stood up slowly. Walking to the kitchen I got some water and thought about the experience. I realized that I had just reinforced everything he had done. If I had even a small chance of resisting him before, it was gone now. When I thought that, my pussy responded with a gentle contraction, as if to say: "About damn time too!"

I realized that I needed to wait until after he snapped or else I would never remember what he was saying to me while I was out. So I returned to my comfy spot, this time sitting in front of the laptop, and fast forwarded until I saw that I was out. Then I unmuted and sat back.

"So from now on," he was saying, "whenever I, and only I say this phrase to you, you will respond. If anyone else says it, it will be meaningless. But when you hear my voice say it, it will take you over. That phrase is: YOGABOT ACTIVATE."

I felt the change instantly. I almost had a moment to recognize my mistake as I saw the mental image of a mouse pointer clicking an app in my brain called "Yogabot". Then the app opened. The girl who used to be me was just an operating system, intent on making sure the app ran correctly. The girl/Operating system heard its voice say "Yogabot active".

There was a voice on the video giving instructions. The girl behind the app was unaware of them. The app took them in, assimilating them. It was a robot app, capable only of following instructions without thought, after all.

Several times, its toneless voice said "Instruction accepted." But the instruction required no thought or movement. So it just buried itself deeply in core memory.

"And whenever I say the name of a pose," the voice said, " for example, Mountain Pose..."

"Instruction accepted," the bot said, as the girl/Operating system forced the unit to its feet and provided the direction to raise arms.

The voice outside the bot continued: "...You will learn new poses like Sukhasana pose, which is done by..."

"Instruction accepted." The unit slid onto the floor, with its ankles under the opposite knee and hands resting on the knees. The voice continued to describe the pose, and it just reinforced the bot's need to adjust according to the instructions -- spine straighter, arms bent more.

A thought broke through. "My God, what if I can't get out of this. What if it keeps me---" Thought killed by the Operating System.

The voice kept speaking. "And when I say something specific like Warrior pose, left side..."

"Instruction accepted..."

And the bot stood as straight as possible and leaned into its left knee with its arms extended.

Another thought crept in: "I am not having as many stray thoughts as last night and am not as aware of the voices, I wonder if this means it is being deepened in my --" -- thought killed.

Finally the voice said "whenever I say Yogabot Terminate, the process will..."

"Instruction Accepted... Process termination begun... Quit Yogabot."

And I was back.

I dropped my arms out of warrior posed and blinked. The Yogabot command was incredible the night before. This time it was even stronger. I had almost complete loss of thought. And, as a result, no real way to resist, even if I wanted to. I was sure I couldn't even have put together enough thoughts to resist before I zapped those thoughts out.

I should have felt scared about this, or at least conflicted. What I felt was horny. I kept having this image of him yoga-botting me into downward dog pose, then fucking me so hard from behind it would leave me raw. And me, aware of it, but focused only on whatever instructions he gave to the bot. The bot would be maintaining the right position, and completely unable to interrupt him. And I wondered if he commanded the bot to cum, would she? Probably. In a very robotic, monotone way. "oh... ba-BY.. I.. am cumm-ING."

I laughed a little a the thought.

My pussy did not.

She was convinced it would be the best use for her that she had ever known. My newly-submissive mind agreed. It was appropriate for me to be a robot sex toy for my owner.

I realized that this trancing and triggering was not only arousing me but putting me back into a submissive state. And I had not even gotten to the part of the video where he implanted the subspace trigger yet.

I was lost in thought. Then realized with a start: "Shit, the video is still running! any moment he will---"

Then I heard it: "Yogabot, activate"

It happened even faster this time. The mouse pointer, the app, the words: "Yogabot active".

I went through the 3 poses he had commanded me to again. I was vaguely aware of the girl, but she was becoming more and more an operating system and less and less a person when she was in this state. As for the bot, she was just a bot -- no feelings, no thoughts, just routines to be executed.

"Yogabot terminate."

"Instruction Accepted... Process termination begun... Quit Yogabot"

I blinked. I was back. I was even more horny. My pussy and the Yogabot got along beautifully.

I stumbled back to the sofa. The images in my mind played out strongly. It was like waking from a dream, only an amazing one. Fortunately, the video had switched to talking. I heard my humiliated voice explain that leaving the dildo out was an accident.

Before anything else could happen, I paused the video.

I walked to the kitchen again, but rather than getting water, I poured myself some wine. The experience so far had left me unsettled, but not in a bad way. It was as if you realize that the person you have been living inside of is just a shell. The real you is deeper, and waiting to come out. The real me wanted to be a robot. Or at least to have times when I would be. The real me dropped into trance from a video, just because it was Mark who told me to. As much as I had learned to expect that, it still surprised me how deep it went. It was raw sexuality. But it was so much more. It was as if the facade had cracked and I stepped out.

I knew I would watch the rest of the video, but I two opposing thoughts. I wanted to see what he actually said to me while I was out. I knew that I could trust him. Seeing it and hearing it, though, would not only satisfy my curiosity, but deepen my trust.

At the same time, I wanted to just go back and put the trances on a loop and stay there, knowing this would deepen my reaction to him. I wanted it deepened, just in case there was some small crack that my insecure self might try to slip away through. I wanted to close that gap. I wanted to be locked in so that I could never get away. I was afraid of going back to being just a facade.

I had ruined relationships in the past. Sure, the guys I dated had not always acted well, but I was sure it was my fault somehow. If my boyfriend dumped me before the prom, it must have been because I had been pushing him away. I did not want the chance to do that with Mark. I wanted him to lock me in and throw away the key. I wanted to close all the exit hatches where I might flee to my place of safety and deny the person I was.

I wondered if that is why I found this so arousing. Perhaps my subconscious mind said "enough, you will not screw this one up, bitch! And just to make sure, here is some impossibly intense arousal to get your attention."

I laughed at the thought, poured another glass of wine and headed back to the sofa.

I took a deep breath. I really wanted to hear the next part -- not me embarrassing myself about the dildo -- but the part where he implanted the subspace trigger. I was desperate to know how deep it went. Was it something that was always in me and he just brought it out? Or was he really a secret evil scientist mind controller who put in something that changed me. OK, so maybe I knew the answer to that. But I really wanted to know how he did it. Did he put any loopholes in that I could exploit? Did he put some safety measures in? And if he did, did I just ignore them?

justCal
justCal
165 Followers
12