Yogacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy pleases Marty, naked yoga leads her into Jillian arms.
10.7k words
2.93
5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and Marty Jestin were at a sexual crossroads in their marriage when then met Frank and Jillian. After coaxing, Marty got Mandy to commit to a Mexico vacation, but only if he joined her for Yoga one night at their local wellness center.

After yoga they let friends, Frank and Jillian Cosgrove, know about their sunny plans and they quickly invited the couple over for a hot tub party, which turned into a naked plunge, leading to some revealing comments between Mandy and Jillian as Mandy's confidence grew in her recently reconfigured body. Frank booked them Mexico a vacation together that night.

The nakedness they shared in the hot tub prompted Jillian to book a weeks worth of naked yoga for the couples as a compromise to avoiding the nude beach that adjoined the resort.

After the first morning of naked yoga Mandy kissed Jillian, and Marty left alone with a woman of similar age was fondled under the water and asked if they were in an open marriage.

Alone in Jillian's room, she advanced to make love to a reluctant Mandy, both made out naked and they slowed moving to the patio to talk about what came next.

Frank was spotted by "Yogi-Ma", the leader of their practice and a wise sage of the resort. He was alone with her, trying to figure out why he was summoned to be alone with her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Marty reveled in the touch of another woman's hand gently covering the shaft of his cock, fingers pulsing pressure along the shaft and letting up.

He looked into Moxie's eyes with determined pleasure.

They had just met a naked yoga session, he just watched his wife kiss their friend Jillian, jealous of his wife wondered what leaning in for a kiss with someone new would feel like. Moxie stood their posed for that and much more, her question about their relationship hanging in the air.

"Moxie, my wife an I are not in an open relationship," he said flatly, his tone low, and immediately her hand released him. "I'm flattered and..."

"Obviously attracted, I mean..." She smiled her gaze insinuating she could feel the blood flow in his shaft and his attraction to her. "And your wife leaving after that hot kiss, I guessed that you..."

"You weren't totally off base, our friends, we assume are in an open relationship," Marty said, admittedly nervous. "They met another couple here on the resort and stood us up."

"Frank is now in audience with Yogi-Ma and Jillian is naked with your wife?" Moxies asked. "Do you want something like that? Have you two discussed opening up your marriage?"

"It hasn't been brought up directly," Marty said, then realizing what they did talk about. "I signed off on her and Jillian, in our conversations after we spent some time naked with both of them in their hot tub."

"Signed off?" Moxie said, moving around him and in the water let her hand brush his hip, left ass cheek and settled on his side, the other hand back underneath, cupping his balls. She sensed there was an opening and she needed to help him push through. "Those naked hot tub parties lead to a lot. What did she sign off on?"

"Oh, pretty much what you saw," he said reaching under the water as they stood by the swim-up bar, moving her hand off his member. "I told Mandy I would love to see her and Jillian kiss, or together, something like that."

"Sounds like you gave her permission to open up," Moxie said, again her hand moving to his cock this time stroking it tip too balls, his eyes closed for a moment. "I would say you're entitled to...something...in....return."

"MmmmmMoxie," Marty moaned a little her soft, rhythmic words, he tried to move her off him, this time she didn't let go totally sliding under and now her finger was against his taint, his tiny hole and pushing upwards. "SHHHiitttt! Really!"

She looked around, letting him go, putting a little distance between them. She smiled at Marty after looking around the nude beach and that no one was really paying attention to them at the swim up bar. She pushed her chest up, arching her back, showing her beautiful breasts above water catching the sun while the drops receded off of them.

"Oh, Marty..." She sighed, her breasts now up as high as they could go before she rolled her shoulders and crotched down into the water then slipping under, popping back up.

Her hands in her long wet hair, body glistening in the morning sun. "Go find your permission."

--------------------------------------------------------

"You are so beautiful," Jillian said naked, standing behind naked Mandy on the patio of Frank and Jillian's top end corner room at the front of the complex. Joggers, walkers and workers were getting to see the two exposing their flesh to the world putting their desires for each other on display.

Mandy smiled wide to affirm the compliment, leaning back while Jillian pulled and braided her wet hair. Feeling fingers running over her scalp, pressing and massaging, her answer to Jillian's question had already been formulated, she waited enjoying the attention.

"Yes, Jillian I want you to make love to me," she said and there was silence. Time passed without Jillian saying a word just being there, intimate, sharing, occupying space in a tantalizing place, beholden to the world together.

It was Jillian's turn to smile, wide, leaning into Mandy's neck, giving it a kiss, Mandy's head turning to meet Jillian's lips. They kissed tenderly, not ravenous.

The two separated, gazing into each other, Jillian kept at the braiding process.

"Let me finish your hair," Jillian said, the braiding would match hers once complete.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I need a partner of sorts," Yogi-Ma said bluntly to Frank, standing naked before the elder guru he found her naked and amazingly fit curves both sensual and soft. "Our practice tomorrow, Sir, needs someone I can mold and shape. Would you be my literal yoga clay? Help me reach the flock?"

"That depends Yogi-Ma," Frank said, confused a little by the imagery of him being clay to mold in front of everyone. "Tell me more."

"Yes, Sir," Yogi-Ma said, bowing to him for a moment then moving to him, her belt of jewels shivering, he soft waist satchel draped down her thigh. She had a necklace made of small stones, polished held with silver, her hair was naturally curly and full, it's grey prominent to the brown.

"May I kiss you?" Yogi-Ma said moving to within a couple feet of Frank, her jet blue eyes soft and scanning his face, her hand reached up and settled on his shoulder. Her eyes began the narrative, her body ready to communicate, her reasoning would be given with few words said.

"Yes, Yogi-Ma," Frank said and she took one more step, her hand moving to his neck, her lips now pressing on his, both keeping their eyes open, Frank bringing a hand up to her face, then the other, she melted into his touch, closed her eyes and let him penetrate your lips with his tongue.

He felt her flesh push into his, hips straddling hips, her torso twisted around him so her breasts were pressing into the right side his chest, arms up his shoulders and now joined behind his neck. Frank wasn't sure what this had to do with molding and shaping during a yoga practice, he felt her pulling a little at his neck and then in one sudden motion she pulled and hopped up breaking their kiss, her legs were now around his waist.

"You are in an open relationship, correct Sir?" Yogi-Ma asked, her legs tightening around him and she shinnied up his body, her surprisingly athletic body in balance and control, resting at his waist.

Frank felt his cock hardening and soon it would rise up beneath her.

"Yes, Yogi-Ma, I am," Frank said, his hands now under her thighs, helping balance and rise her up his body, her gaze now youthful, almost lustful. She leant back, her hands joined behind his neck, her breasts presented for him, she slipped her fingers up into his hair and pulled him to her bosom, her weight supported.

Yogi-Ma smelled amazing, a blend of oils and natural scents, his cheeks between her breasts, before turning his head to take her right nipple in his mouth. He grew below her, his cock rising quickly, she wiggled on his hips in anticipation, they both on the same page somehow, experienced and wise in their sexual movements.

"Mmmmm," Yogi-Ma cooed in his ear, his mouth suckling her breasts, his cock now pressing up the back crease of her ass, it's length presenting itself like no-one else. She wiggled and raised her hips, slipping it under he thigh and between them now.

She let up the pressure on his neck and he raised his head to look at her, his cock now pressed against her light bush, her sweet pussy lips amazingly parted by the shaft, the head above her clit a long way.

In one motion he lifted up her thighs, her arms straightened on his shoulders, and she hovered for a moment above him, looking down on the cock she was about to ride.

"Impale me with your rapier, Sir," Yogi-Ma said, and relaxed enough to move down, the head of his cock finding her taint for just a moment before slipping inside. "Ohhhhhh"

Her legs flexed, holding her there, their eyes locked while the air passed over her lips moaning, her strength amazing. From there she used gravity and arms and legs, to lower an inch at a time.

"Ohhh. OHHhhhhh. MMMMMMmmmmmmohhhhh." She started, her mouth open her eyes widening, he steadied under her weight, the trip down his shaft was magical and slow while she pause with every inch. "MMMMMMMMMMMmmm. MMMMMMMMMMOHHHHHHH. AhhhAHhhh. AHHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. MMMMMMMMMMFFFTTTTT."

She was now low enough, her arms collapsed on his shoulders, her hips tightening, not sure hoe much more she could take, amazed there was more. Frank widened his legs and without warning thrust upwards the moment she loosened her grip, sliding the rest inside her body.

"AHHHHGGGGHHHHGGGHHH!!" she wailed, the surprise and expert timing of his completing her decent on his cock sending visions into her chemically, and spiritually, altered state. "Oh Creator, he's the one, you're right. The ONE!"

Her body shuddered and convulsed, a warm rush of female ejaculate covered his cock and ran down his balls to his thighs.

Frank squated down, there was a yoga mat behind him and turned to it, letting the last year of work in the weight room suspend her and lower down. Soon he was laying on his back and she was still riding his cock.

"Ohhhh, Sir...." She cooed, her hands now at shoulders on the mat, her hips pulsing up and down his cock, lubricated with the spray of her explosive orgasm. She began to ride him hard and fast, her breasts bouncing with each body thrust, Yogi-Ma doing the work.

Frank was amazed that they hadn't stopped looking at each other, the expressions on her face for each inch she slid down and when he broke the dam inside her, whatever was pent up for however long.

The look on Yogi-Ma's face was of relief, ecstasy, surprise and a little pain.

Frank felt the alone feelings disappear they were replaced with a hunger, birth from carnal lush and satisfaction. He lost all connection with Jillian in the moment, his attention and desire in the room.

She rose up, his hands going immediately to her breasts, her mouth smiling and grimacing lifting up and then dropping the full length into her body.

Her flesh melded around Frank's shaft in a way he hadn't remembered before, warm and complete, angled back, then continuing up, her bounce rhythmic and soothing while she rode him.

Placing his hands at her hips, just letting the pulse flow from her legs and hips, she reached up and massaged her own breasts, still locked to his face, his pleasure, he smiled at her while rubbing each nipple between two of her fingers, pinching some, her head leaning back then hands letting go and bracing herself backwards.

The lovemaking was slow and intentional and she stayed locked to his body and his gaze for the next two hours.

Without saying a word, she told him more, her eyes, her touches, a few soft words, guided his knowledge and told him nothing and at the same time told him everything.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jillian anchored down the last braid in Mandy's hair, the two women moved their faces to each other quickly Mandy wanting to taste her friend's mouth again. Rising from the chair and Jillian slipped around to Mandy, their lips met one was ascending and the other lowering, hands on each others face.

There was warm energy transmitted through flesh pressed against flesh.

Mandy shorter, her larger breasts sliding beneath the increasing force of her taller lover's body. Jillian slipped a leg between both of Mandy's thighs, pressing in between and under, the naked, moist cunt slid on Jillian's skin.

"Ohhhh," Mandy cooed breaking their kiss for only a moment, her hands moved down to Jillian's breasts, looking at them briefly, their lips snapped back together like magnets separated for a moment.

The coupling began outside in full view of anyone walking getting to see the buds of a blooming relationship, fertilized by the location and tequila.

"Follow me," Jillian whispered into Mandy's ear, breaking their kiss, sliding away from her touch, holding onto her hand, giving it a gentle tug.

She led Mandy under the concrete deck, out of the sun and mostly out of sight of the walking paths, not the villa's across the courtyard. There was a queen size pool-side day-bed placed there for napping, or lovers who liked the excitement, slightly in view and definitely where you could be heard.

Both stood by the mattress, kissing and holding, eyes looking into faces of inquiry. Jillian lowered Mandy holding her eyes, slowly guiding her down and placing her hands on Jillian's waist.

"Let me text Frank not to disturb us," Jillian said, Mandy pressing her ear to Jillian's flat stomach

while she reached down, picking the phone up.

She worked fast with her text, Mandy's hunger for Jillian growing, hands slipping behind Jillian's ass and cupping the bottoms.

"Mmmmm, I like that Lover..." Jillian cooed, finishing the text to Frank, Mandy wondering what she could be telling him. She was a little worried.

Jillian set the phone on the nightstand, moved forward pushing Mandy to her back, legs draped over the edge of the bed. Jillian quickly lowered and without announcement covered the hood above Mandy's pussy with her mouth.

"Ohhhh GOD!" Mandy yelped in surprise, in earshot of the courtyard. "OHHHhhhh Jillian...."

Precise movements from Jillian's tongue introduced Mandy to the world of lesbian lovemaking.

The soft wet instrument cut through moist flesh built during the hour of anticipated making out, it parting flesh, finding spots.

"YES...yes...there, baby, right there," Mandy quivered, her legs flailing, dangling over the edge for a moment. Want more, want her deep inside Mandy placed her feet on the edge of the bed, spreading wider, giving her lover so much access. "Ohhhh. OHHHH. OHHHH!"

Jillian brought a hand up, began rubbing, inserting fingers, parting flesh while tongue and lips found creases, and sensitive spots.

Mandy's knees swayed in the air, her body electrified from Jillian's entry into her pussy. Wider and more open, Jillian used both hands spreading flesh, new areas never touched, she was skilled and more efficient than any lover had been loving her cunt with their mouth, Mandy thought beginning to quiver.

"OH Jillian. OH! YES! YES!" Mandy's first female produced orgasm was announced to the courtyard, echoing, filling the air, her thighs quivering still high then wrapping around her Lover, the wetness tasted by Jillian, inserting her tongue deep in Mandy's cunt and lapping at her with abandoned restraint.

A minute later Jillian pulled off her Mandy sensing the vibrations of her body the separation had the two lock eyes again, Mandy sliding back, her body totally on the mattress.

Jillian quickly moved to kiss Mandy the earthy flavor of herself, given by Jillian's lips, further stimulated Mandy's body, their tongues sharing juices.

The two separated, Mandy's chest moving up and down with the remnant breathing of her climax, the smile wide, her eyes all over her Jillian's face and body.

Jillian laughed a little, humbled by the gaze and the expression of love towards her from Mandy without words.

She felt her connect with Mandy, a strong tether, strongest in a long, long time in the afterglow of a first, drawing hearts together.

"You are radiant, Love." Jillian said, labeling her, a term she doesn't dish out often. "You have filled my heart this morning, all morning."

"Same." Mandy said blankly and lunged to her, hands on Jillian's shoulders, pulling on top of her and pushing a leg up in between, mimicking Jillian's first move.

Mandy thrust it skyward, pulling Jillian onto her chest, hands bracing around her head while they kissed, lips and tongues again everywhere around the lips and mouth.

Jillian pushed off Mandy skillfully sliding a leg under and wrapped her leg around Mandy's back. Jillian fell back onto her hands their heads on opposite sides, looking between legs seeing her crotch slide forward to meet Mandy's.

"Oh Jillian..." Mandy sighed the moment their wet, pussies met. "Mmmmmm'

Gently pushing forward, Jillian meshed their flesh together, twisting, watching her new Love make faces of pleasure, biting her lip, Mandy's breasts looked enormous while she arched her back and against Jillian's.

"We are joined, Love." Jillian had to say, had to proclaim to her. "Move with me and against me."

Mandy smiled, adjusting her leg, the two scissored, cunts now moving and sliding in unison and in contrast.

"Oh, heaven," Mandy said looking towards Jillian, her steely gaze turned soft, her mouth agape, getting pleasure for herself.

"Yes. Mandy, yes." she sighed, closed her eyes and began to grind into her harder. "YES!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Marty had wandered around the compound putting on his swim trunks from the yoga area and leaving his shirt off. Sitting down at an outdoor bar, gettin a Kula and coffee, he saw a familiar face walking up to him.

"Amazing to run into your again, Moxie," Marty said a bit sarcastically, sitting and sipping the coffee just served up. He immediately began to question her intentions having just left her after fondling his cock under the water.

"It is amazing, my room is just past the sunbathing pool," she said, wearing a red floral two piece, the under piece of the top supporting her ample breasts. Marty wondered if they were bigger than Mandy's, they certainly were thicker. "I saw you and wanted to apologize for not respecting your boundaries."

"Thank you, I was worried a bit pressing into places that haven't been pressed into," Marty giggled, referring to her ass play under the water.

"I can step that up anytime you want me to," Moxie said abruptly.

"This has turned to anything but an apology," Marty said to Moxie who was sitting down, twisting a little in her chair, her sizable rack now visible from the side. She was definitely more endowed than his wife.

"I am available and curious." Moxie said, opening her legs now, closing, the seductive motions expertly motivating Marty to have a conversation. "You can interpret my words how you wish."

Then the text came...

--------------------------------------------------------

The day was nearing mid-point, the sun high in the Mexico sky, Yogi-Ma had led Frank hand in hand to the opening on the sea side of the rock formation that was her studio. Fine fruits and drinks, oils with fragrance were there, two women nearing 20 years, semi-clothed, breasts and bush shown through shear tops and bottoms, serving them anything they needed.