Yogacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth of the day hit their bodies, the women set drinks a small table with a serving for each and a cup filled with tequila spiked tea.

"Then you will train with me?" Yogi-Ma said, her beauty accentuated after their bodies joined in so many positions, for so long. She had a radiance visible to her workers, she sat leaning towards a man she met just hours prior, yet have felt like she's known for decades.

"That would make me happy," Frank heard himself say, still out of body in an experience he would later say was 'life changing'. "For years coming here we have heard the stories of your practice, I am so glad we chose this trip to experience them."

"Each day you will be ready to help me lead the practice, a much loftier status and ethereal climax," Yogi-Ma said, leaning in and drawing his lips to hers for a quick kiss, that turned deeper before separating. "We have a special bond now we must use to bring others as close."

"Your wisdom, beauty and presence is grand higher yet is your ability to teach and bring more to people's lives," Frank said, her words during their lovemaking and meditation, her gently voice bring himself out of himself. He was sitting there representing his thoughts to her like a river showing most all of them as they occurred.

"I must contact my wife, my friends," Frank said openly. "Update them so they are not to worry."

"Yes." Yogi-Ma said and motioned on one of the girls who came over, leant in her ear whispering. "Go get his things."

The young woman returned with the phone in hand, and his clothes.

"You have many texts to sort through," she said handing him his phone.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mandy curled into Jillian, the hot tub water whirling around, a couple on a deck across from them were watching, the man behind his woman fucking her from behind while they both peered onto the daybed where Jillian and Mandy's love was born and made.

Jillian had just climaxed a second time against Mandy's mound, both crying out in pleasure drawing lustful gazes from the upper level. Mandy had climaxed soon after Jillian's first and was numb from their coupling.

Submerged in the hot tub, in Jillian's arms, Mandy felt safe and closed her eyes, nuzzling Jillian's neck, Mandy's arms around her torso. Jillian kissed her head between the braids she did back before they were true lovers.

Jillian looked up at the clock, regretting the texts she sent out just before she started, not figuring she'd be drawn to Mandy in this way.

Part of her wanted to just hold Mandy the rest of the morning, yet she knew the dance she had set into motion, continuing on the path she set, Jillian kissed her maiden on the cheek.

"Hey, Lover. How about a massage?" Jillian said gently, again smiling inside at her designation and name for Mandy, who turned to her nodding then pressing lips upwards for a kiss of approval.

Slowly rising out of the hot tub, Jillian could hear the woman on the balcony climaxing from the repeated hard thrusts from her man behind her, while watching them rise from the hot tub.

Hand in hand they walked to their towels and clumsy, like newlyweds not really knowing each other, tryed to dry each other off.

Giggling Mandy made her way to the daybed, still in plain view to the lovemakers on the balcony, held a pillow in her arms and laid face down, waiting for Jillian's hands.

Mandy felt reborn, renewed and restored all at once, and it started with the blessing Marty gave to allow this to happen IF it were to happen. It was guilt free pleasure with another soul, that she felt joining to hers.

The scent of the warm oil filled the outdoor space, Jillians knees on the bed, now straddling Mandy, leaning forward from sitting on his ankles and Mandy's lower back. The fingers and palms pressed into her shoulders and drew down each side of her spine.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmmm," Mandy sighed feeling the weight of Jillian's body press in through fingers and hands. She plotted to make it up to Marty, how good this felt she'd reciprocate some way, some how. "Ahhhhh."

Mandy did wonder where he was and what Marty was doing, a little guilt leaving him high and dry after the sensual naked yoga session ended. She was so dialed into Jillian she didn't even see him. Jillian had moved to her feet and was massaging up and down each leg, brushing her taint with her fingers.

"Oh...God...." Mandy moaned. Jillian moved back and and back down her body, Mandy falling asleep for a short while, waking to her Lover adjusting above her and massaging her arms, or neck, scalp. The minutes turned to quarter hours to a half hour.

"I'm going to take you to a place not of this earth," Jillian whispered in Mandy's ear reaching for pillows and with her hand moved Mandy's hips up elevating them. "Do not fear. Do not doubt. Release yourself to me."

Mandy was frightened for a moment, but nodded yes, looking over her shoulder while still hugging the pillows, her worry evident, but she turned away and held on.

Her worry turned to ecstasy the minute Jillian inserted her coconut oil covered fingers slowly into the folds of her pussy, two fingers pushing as far into Mandy's warm, wet hole. She pulled back and inserted again, and again, Jillian slowly fucking her.

"You're ahhhhhhmazinnnnngggggg," Mandy breathed, released and Jillian did this for several minutes, spreading the fingers inside and turning trying to get knuckles inside. "Ohhhhh...yes...."

Mandy felt so relaxed, yet stimulated, the trust she gave Jillian and the sensations that were new and exciting, so many in one day. Jillian shifted from her first two fingers to the first three, her pinkie now searching for Mandy's clit and finding it.

"YES!" Mandy exclaimed, feeling Jillian shift above her now, her mouth kissing her sweet ass cheeks, one at a time. "You are amazing, So fucking GOOOOODDDD!"

No sooner than Mandy spoke that, she yelled out loud, "OH CHRIST JESUS!"

Jillian's lips were on her asshole sucking the tight muscle, her tongue pressing, Mandy's full cheeks pressing around Jillian's face burrowing in, gettin access. She lapped and released spit, pushing into it with her nose, tongue, trying to relax, more salvia a natural lubricant.

"OH What are you..." Mandy sighed, stopping, trying to trust, confused, turned on and now feeling things in places untouched in this way. "Ohhhhhhh."

Her thumb moved up and pressed the lower part, getting a small opening for Jillian's lips to find and suck, trying to attach, trying to get relaxation. Jillian could hear Mandy's quickened breathing finally slowing, her thumb inserting now taking some of her fingers out of her cunt.

"MMMMMmmmm!" Mandy exclaimed in confused pleasure, Jillian's thumb inserting and pulling her open while her mouth rimmed Mandy for the first time. "OHHHHH GOD!!! SO GOOD!!!! Ohhh WhAT?!"

Confusion ensued when Jillian pulled up off her ass and cunt, Mandy was moving towards another orgasm, her body now addicted to the stimulation. Quickly she felt warm oil on her crease and Jillian's hand moving to her hold rubbing and lubricating the tiny opening.

"Trust me and do not open your eyes until you hear my voice again," Jillian said cryptically. "You are ready Love and trust me. Bury your head in your pillow and let your thoughts and senses take over. Trust me"

"Okay," she breathed and buried her head. Jillian moved away fast and Mandy heard her steps mixed with another set. She shuddered, thinking 'Frank's here.'

Her thoughts began with 'oh God, Frank's monster is going to fuck my ass and ruin me.' She felt the bed move and thought 'I'm cheating on Marty, that's what I'm 'ready' for?'

A velvety ip was rested on her hole from above, hard it pushed forward and popped inside through the lubrication.

"Oh FUCK!" Mandy exclaimed her ass cherry busted, the sensation so different. She'd never inserted anything, not even a dildo inside. "Ahhhhhh."

The shaft slid slowly inside, there was no other flesh touching her, she felt his weight shift, hands now on the mattress just below her shoulders. He pulled back after only a couple inches and reinserted, repeating this depth again and again.

Mandy's body began to adjust, the sensation hitting nerve endings and it was pleasurable, deeply pleasurable. Her thoughts shifted from 'I'm cheating on Marty' to 'oh yes, deeper."

"Deeper please, deeper," Mandy said outloud, the cock not going any deeper, just keeping it right there again and again. "Fuck me HARD! Deeper!"

Her insistence was ignored, her frustration built. She wanted that cock to split her in half, it felt wide in her virgin hole and she wanted it all, in that moment of transformation, no matter the pain.

"SPLIT ME IN TWO!!!" she exclaimed.

"Love, open your eyes and see him," Mandy heard Jillian's voice from a chair beside the bed. 'Of course she was watching her husband fuck me' Mandy thought.

She turned, saw Marty above her, smiled and he dropped his cock deep in her ass.

"OH GOD YES MARTY!!!!" she exclaimed. "I LOVE YOU!!!! BOTH!!!!!"

The waves of climax mixed with a modicum of pain, he pulled back and slammed again and again and again.

"OH!OH! OH! OH! OH! AHHH!" Mandy exclaimed then felt the warm rush while Marty lay on her back, his mouth on her neck, cummming inside his wife in a manner they'd never shared, in a position they'd never been, connected in a way they'd never dreamed.

"Bravo, children. Bravo." Jillian said clapping softly, rising from the chair, moving towards the bed inside.

--------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the morning was filled with Frank confessions, Yogi-Ma asking questions and listening, formulating a practice and preparing Frank to step out of himself.

"It is love," Yogi-Ma said to Frank after he doubted he and Jillian loved each other. "You both have consented to share your bodies with others while still committing to satisfy each other. Spiritually you have occupied each other's company for 25 years. You have populated the world with two human souls that share both of your attributes. It's Love."

"What are we feeling right now?" Yogi-Ma asked Frank, who had begun to stare in the sand, now in shade out of the sun, still naked and she walked to him and sat in his lap on the beach chair. Her pussy hovering over his spent cock, her bringing them both to climax almost at will throughout the afternoon. They were each something he'd never experienced three times with such force and pleasure.

"Lustful," He said, his hand moving to her breast, cupping it and then nuzzling, her nipples so beautiful, his mouth drawn to the areole.

"My dear Sir, lust is ugly, evil and hurtful, one-sided and it takes, doesn't give," Yogi-Ma said, Frank rose up off suckling her. "You have given to me and I have given to you, in a manner that has elevated from what started as desire...remember my intention?"

"Two people can lust after each other," Frank said his thoughts still flowing to words freely, his vocabulary not matching hers. "Aren't we just getting satisfaction at the expense of each other?"

"Is that what this is, Sir?" Yogi-Ma said her hand coming to his face rising it off her breast. "Because if it was you wouldn't be walking the earth. My desire turned to lust is lethal. This is certainly not lust, Sir."

"Why do you serve me, Yogi-Ma?" Frank said, acknowledging her submission moving from the topic of lust. "In words you submit, in action we share."

"You are here for a reason and your needs are above mine," Yogi-Ma said, then leaned in to kiss him. "If and when that changes, you will know, the universe has a plan and I'm simply our creator's conduit to something special through you."

"I'm not equipped to handle this," Frank said, looking down. "I'm mentally frail."

"Oh you're equipped and I am here to strength you and prepare you," Yogi-Ma said, rising up and pulling him up from the bench.

"Now go and tell your wife, your friends, you are alright and will be occupied," Yogi-Ma said, stroking his face and kissing him. "Then come immediately back to me, we must train this afternoon."

--------------------------------------------------------

Mandy and Marty showered together, got dressed after some playfulness in the bathroom, Mandy dropping to her knees to suck his cock some, cupping his balls, trying to get him to sigh. He was more embarrassed by fucking his wife in the ass in front of Jillian than Mandy and she knew he didn't feel comfortable.

Before their showers Marty did put the ankle bracelet on Mandy and set Jillian and Frank's on the desk, Jillian placed hers around her ankle.

They left before Jillian got out of the pool, swimming naked, and headed to the beach bistro to have lunch and talk. She instructed Mandy and Marty to work on somethings without her there, and to talk freely.

"You two need to sit down and talk boundaries, your feelings, and your fantasies surrounding each other first and foremost," Jillian said, directing them as Mandy's lover and Marty's sex therapist. "Then how does this place and I fit into what you first resolve."

They were given an hour and Jillian was going to join them and the conversation saying, "I'm a part of your relationship now and have to involve my own feelings into your thoughts. One hour and I'll be back."

Marty and Mandy, having just been locked in a physical coupling they'd never experienced being watched by Jillian, people in the third floor of the condo across, a group gathered on the balconies, just started at each other.

"Well, I'll start." Mandy said, staring down then up at Marty. "You two blew my fucking mind today...I know it's supposed to be about you...I thought you were Frank, I mean..."

"Relax, it's okay." Marty said, his arm reaching out and touching hers. "We've got an hour, slow down."

"Yea, I guess," Mandy said and sighed deep. "We've had our connection grow the last few weeks and I attribute it to really good sex. Fuck, you took my ass cherry just minutes ago, I mean...FUCK!"

"Well thank you," Marty said, rubbing his hand on her fingers joining them. "I feel all of that for sure, you've been amazing initiating things making me want to out initiate you, which has been impossible."

They both laughed and agreed over and over, talking about the different positions, the impulsive sex in public, all the sex. Then the conversation shifted to the yoga practice this morning, everything surrounding the intentions, being naked in public and her infatuation with Jillian.

"I dunno, I think she's amazing," Mandy said, then squeezing his hand looked him in the eye. "I'm very attracted to her on multiple levels and it scares me."

"How so Mandy," he said, his eyes caring, not stern.

"I would choose staying with her tonight over you," Mandy said, using the direct rule Jillian taught her. "To be blunt, as fucking earth shattering as you cock splitting my ass was I'm thinking of her lips on mine right now, and want to, well reciprocate."

There was a pause.

"She went down on me and I want to taste her now," Mandy said, looked away and squeezed his hands again. "She was my desire in practice and when she locked eyes with me after if she hadn't kissed me I would have kissed her."

Another pause.

"What was your intention at practice this morning Marty?" Mandy asked, letting go of his hands, honestly wanting something that rivaled her wanting to kiss their friend.

"Hmmmm. You've been so honest, and so specific." Marty began, scratching my head. "My intention was fairly general that may have manifested into something afterwards on the nude beach."

"Oh, you went to the nude beach? Alone?" Mandy asked softly. "I did leave you high and dry."

"The two ladies behind us, one of those two," Marty said, then describing her figure and hair getting a nod that she noticed them. "Her name is Moxie and she asked if we were in an open marriage while, holding me...My cock...she did that couple times."

"You let her?" Mandy asked, not sharply.

"It happened and I didn't jump away, but my words let her know it wasn't appropriate," Marty said, looking down waiting for something negative.

"Did you like that? Do you want that?" Mandy asked, drawing from the many questions Jillian would ask trying to draw real responses.

"So my intention from practice cleared up in that moment," Marty said, then looking back up at her. "Yes, I want something like that, something spontaneous and it has nothing to do with you, because you've been nothing but spontaneous lately."

For the rest of that hour they talked about the past couple weeks of sex and it revolved around new things, and the shear amount and how good it was. They stepped past anything more with Moxie or others on the resort, naturally being steered by what they thought Jillian wanted them to be discussing around themselves and their feelings about each other.

"Okay, what did you two come up with," Jillian said popping in quickly, having changed into beach wear, really skimpy, a lot of holes on the teal, shimmering fabric, her muscles sharp, hair up in a curly, bushy, pony-tail.

"Oooo, good enough to eat," Mandy said, putting her hand on Jillian's thigh, looking into her eyes.

"Where we are at is we've appreciated and enjoyed how the last few weeks have been for us personally and sexually," Marty said, looking between the two while Mandy was just running her eyes up and down Jillian like she was a new toy. "Mandy's let me in on your contribution to her upsurge in initiating what's been great sex."

"And your wife is right now so into me she forgot you were talking," Jillian said, Mandy giggling and looking sheepishly at Marty, but back to Jillian's face. "Did you set up boundaries?"

"I think what Marty's saying is that we are fine in our marriage and want the sex to continue on it's current path," Mandy said, looking over at a nodding Marty and back. "I'm going to throw out there that the boundaries between you and I have been established."

"Did Marty ask what his boundaries were?" Jillian asked, slipping her hand in Mandy's lap, squeezing her thigh.

"He told me of some uninvited fondling that occurred after we left sitting at the swim up bar on the nude beach," Mandy said, then looked at Marty who didn't add anything.

"Did you enjoy that Marty?" Jillian said, her hand now running down between Mandy's legs.

"It didn't suck," Marty said then started again before getting another question. "My intention, my 'desire' from the yoga practice, was anyone and everyone here, what enjoyment they might give me. In a way we both hit our intention, Mandy and I."

"Yours fell far, far short of what Mandy reached," Jillian said, then looked at them both pulling her hand out of Mandy's lap. "First thing I need to ask is would you two like to take our guest room for the rest of the week. I'll explain later, but Frank is going to be busy with things and I'm all alone there."

"OH GOD YES!" Mandy yelped, leaping up and kissing Jillian, then embarrassingly looking at Marty but still hugging Jillian.

"Boundaries," Jillian said abruptly, then looking at boundaries. "What boundaries would you have for your wife and I?"

"She sleeps with me at the end of the night," Marty said, then scratching his head a little. "She makes sure I'm satisfied before the end of the night AND there's as much vacation sex as there would have been with us alone."

"Fair boundaries don't you agree Lover," Jillian said in front of Marty to Mandy, who was nodding not really hearing her, her infatuation pumping blood hard through her body. "What boundaries do you want for yourself from your wife?"

"Good question," Marty said, not really in the same boat. "I'll have to defer that to my wife."