Yorna (Young, Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned to her and asked silently: "Do you think I can pull your sock off? It would be more like holding hands then."

Was it a sigh I heard before she said "yes"? I wasn't sure but from the look in her eyes I thought I was right. She raised her stump up from my hand to provide me a better access to her foot. I used both my hands to peel the sock off of it. I noticed how sexily curvy her foot was. The heel looked just like a small ball, the arc of instep was high, the ball of the foot very eminent and her toes raised and a bit curled as if ready to grab onto something in any second.

"Toss it out of the view on the floor," she whispered to me and I did that. I held her foot in my left hand and she placed her stump back on the top of it. I could feel how she patted the back of my hand with it and even tried to caress me by letting it slide over my skin couple of centimeters.

I expected her foot being cold from having been in touch with tiled floor just a short while ago, but it wasn't the case. It was surprisingly warm and soft. I squeezed it again and let my thumb wander over the ball of the foot. I could reach with it up to the root of her toes and she responded by curling them rapidly and trapping my thumb under them. I was suddenly aware of the starting erection in my pants. Yorna's foot felt so good in my hand.

I used my free hand and took the TV remote control from the table. I found the channel with the Big Bang Theory and we started to watch without saying a word, just holding each other with foot and hand. After couple of minutes Yorna's mum came in carrying two glasses with water, one of them having the straw inside. She has changed her dress and put some make up on her. I must admit she looked very well too.

"I have to leave now," she said when she put glasses on the table. She raised her eyes to us and I was sure she must have noticed my hand disappeared under the stump of her daughter together with her only foot. She looked from one of us to the other and back. "I will leave you two alone but you must promise you will behave. Will you?"

"Yes, of course. You can believe us, mum," Yorna said with a steady voice. I just nodded and hoped I was not too much red in face. "We will watch the TV and chat a bit, you know."

"Ok, I believe you, Yorna," her mother said, stood up and left the room. Then we heard some muffling noise from the hall and then the sound of door being open and closed shut shortly after.

We kept silent. Nobody moved nor said a word. I thought I would jump over my loving Yorna as soon as the door closed after her mother, but now when it happened - I stayed sitting frozen. I was so afraid I might do something wrong that I didn't dare to do anything at all. I just kept squeezing Yorna's foot in my hand and enjoyed the feeling. I wasn't sure what she expected to happen and the very last thing I wanted was to spoil our growing relationship and - yes, the love - right at the beginning. Then Yorna broke the silence.

"What do you want to do, Mitch? We are surely not going to sit here and watch the TV, are we?"

"No, I hope we aren't. I just don't know what you are up to. I mean... Look, Yorna, something has changed down there in the park when we were kissing. I... Suddenly I realized how much I liked you and how I loved holding you in my arms. I mean, I liked it before too, that's for sure. But only there I fully understood how incredibly deep my feeling for you was. I'm dying with desire to repeat it but I'm afraid you might get scared if I showed too much attention to you," I tried to explain honestly. Then I added with a smile: "I surely don't want to scare you off."

"Mitch, does this all and you holding my foot mean you find me attractive? Please, be honest with me," she asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I do find you attractive. I have always done. Haven't you noticed?"

"Yes, but... How that could be?"

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"How can a handsome young man find attractive a girl so badly crippled as I am? I mean, I can feel it from you and sometimes I think it might be true. But other times I just can't believe it. Then I think my senses must be fooling me, it can't be true."

"But it is true!" I exclaimed strongly. "Look, I can't explain it but I do find you attractive. Attractive and desirable. Definitely yes. I don't have any doubts about it. It's like... the number of limbs you possesses doesn't really make any difference to me. I mean... you've got everything what I like in girls. Nice personality, humor... but also beautiful face, breasts... ok, I haven't seen them yet but even under the shirt they look beautiful. And sorry to put it this way - you've got one hell of a right sized ass which I just can't get my eyes off."

Yorna giggled at that. I continued: "Plus the perfectly shaped leg-"

"But there's only one leg," she interrupted me.

"Yes, I know, but somehow it's ok for me. And perhaps that's also the reason why it is so nicely shaped that it makes me crazy."

"Ok, but don't you see how badly disfigured I am? It must repulse you!"

"I do see all your handicaps, Yorna, I'm not closing eyes before them. But no, they don't repulse me at all. Moreover, what's left of you is pretty much to my liking as I said. I do think you are beautiful, Yorna. Beautiful and desirable as hell."

I could see my words had made her happier but there was still some shadow of hesitation in her face. "I can hardly believe that. I just don't get it," she said sadly.

"Look Yorna, this disbelieve of you is stopping us from further development."

"Yes, I know," she admitted. "But I just can't help myself. Sometimes I want to do something crazy for you... to kiss you, touch you, lick your ear,... But then I say to myself 'hey, don't make a fool of yourself! He is definitely not interested in getting physically involved with such a stupid cripple!'"

"Yorna, you have no idea how far you are from the truth when you think like that. Well, hell, I think I can understand your feeling. But you are wrong, believe me. I can repeat my words over and over if you wish. I really mean every one of them."

We kept quiet for a while, then I got an idea.

"Yorna, we have to get over this. Look, let's call it your day today. Try me. Say a wish, ask a question, do what you ever wanted to do and never got enough courage for it. This is your place, your comfort zone. I promise I will fulfill every wish you might have. Nothing is forbidden today for you. Just try me. See how far I'm willing to go and how I will react. Don't let your fear and prejudice stop you today, alright? Just go for it, head first. Ok?"

She nodded without saying a word. I waited, she seemed to be thinking about it.

"Ok, Mitch, let's give it a try," she exclaimed finally. I felt pleased with it.

"So, what do you want me to do, baby?" I asked encouragingly.

"Mitch, I would like to touch you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's always you who is hugging me, touching me, caressing me. And I just stay there and receive all your attention. I would like to have it the other way. I feel a terrible need to touch you, to reciprocate in some way... To be in lead somehow, you know."

"Yes, I think I understand," I nodded.

I looked around and thought about how we would do it. Then I stood up from the sofa and pushed the small table away to make more room. After that I turned to face Yorna and knelt down on the carpet just in front of her. I smiled at her and grabbed her folded leg and raised it up. I kissed tops of her toes briefly and then raised the foot higher and placed the ball of it on my forehead. Then I let it go and Yorna held it in that position by her own.

"Touch me, darling! Please, cares my face," I pleaded and closed my eyes.

The feeling was amazing. Even with closed eyes I could mentally see this beautiful creature sitting in front of me that was about to cares my skin with her only complete limb - left leg. I felt it slide along my forehead slowly, almost hesitantly. Then Yorna used her beautiful toes to trace my eye brows and shortly after I could feel the light pressure of them on my eye lids, one after another. I shivered with delight.

"Oh, that's wonderful," she said softly. Then she bent her ankle and placed the sole flat on my cheek, rubbing it gently.

"Isn't it repulsing you?" she asked suspiciously.

"No, not at all," I assured her.

"Really?"

"Really. Look," with this I turned my head quickly towards her foot and kissed its instep. Then I got better idea and put out my tongue and licked the area. "Do you take it for an answer?" I asked.

Yorna giggled. "I guess that was the nicest answer I have ever got! I was so afraid that you would find it disgusting when I touch you with my foot. And I haven't got many other options when it comes to touching something. My foot is the main way I interact with the world around, you know. It's very important for me to know you are able to stand it."

"I love your foot, baby. I'm totally amazed how animated and skillful it is. I think it's the nicest foot in the world."

"Pssssht," she said and ran tips of her toes across my lips. I opened my mouth quickly and let couple of them slip in it. Then I sucked on them strongly. Yorna sighed and withdrew her toes from my mouth.

"Hey! Behave you nasty boy," she scolded at me.

Then she did something what I had seen her doing already before but it had never stopped to amaze me. She used her toes to unbutton a button on my shirt. I'm not sure how she did it, she just took the button between her toes, twisted it somehow and it was done. It took her just a second or two. Without hesitation she proceeded to another button and then the next one, until my shirt was unbuttoned completely. Then she slipped her foot under the thin fabric and caressed my belly.

"Oh, you are hot there," she observed as she kept wandering over the smooth skin of my trunk. She alternated the pressure of her heel and of the ball of her foot, occasionally digging her toes into my muscles. She lifted her foot up and massaged my chest. She found one of my nipple and tried to catch it between her toes. I could see the growing frustration in her face when she failed to do that repeatedly. Finally she only rubbed it lightly and let it go.

"Do you like that?" she asked suddenly. "You are not saying anything."

"You bet I love it a lot!"

"Really?"

"Look!" With this I stood up and put on display the big hard-on bulging in my pants.

"Oh, another beautiful non-verbal answer!" She exclaimed and giggled. "Can I touch it too?"

"Of course, you can! Don't you remember? This is the day of your wishes and answers. You can do anything you ever wanted to try."

After that she placed her foot into my groin. Not directly onto my penis, just a bit sideway. Then she started to circle around my erection. I got even harder and for a while I was afraid I might have come right there on the spot. I tried to focus on something else and get myself together again.

"Can I see it?" Yorna asked and finally folded her leg on the sofa again.

"Sure," I said and carefully unzipped the fly on my pants. It wasn't easy with such a big erection. I let pants fall down to my ankles, standing there only in socks and sporty boxers.

"Put down also your boxers," she commanded with apparent interest in her voice.

I did so. My boxers fell down to pants. I stood there with penis pointing upward and towards Yorna. She leaned forward and for a split of a second I thought she might take it into her mouth. That would be the end of the game, that's for sure. I could hardly contain myself just standing there in front of her. Had she taken it in her mouth I would have definitely cum in an instant. Fortunately enough, she just wanted to inspect it from a closer distance.

"Do you think I can make you cum?" she asked with concern.

"Cum? Sure," I said but I meant 'oh girl, if you only knew how close I'm to cumming right here in front of you!'

"Really? I have been always hesitating whether I could bring a man to an orgasm. I mean, whether the pleasure that I might still give to a man would be big enough to override the disgust that my body will cause in him."

"What disgust are you talking about?"

"You know, my crippled body is not a nice thing to see."

"Hey! Stop that! I think we have solved this for once already. Look at me," I pointed to my erected member that shook as we talked. "Does this thing look disgusted by you in any mean?"

"Ok, ok," she calmed me down. "But that's just an erection, isn't it? How far is it from a real orgasm, from a cum?"

"Oh, you wanna try, right?"

"Sure," she sat straight again and looked quizzically in my eyes. "But how can we do that? I don't want us to leave any mess here."

"Don't you have by any chance a condom?" I asked.

"Of course not," she burst out laughing. "Do you know any useless cripple that would need a store of condoms for her every night life?"

"Well, I don't have any either. But I wouldn't be that surprised if there was a queue of boys under your window hoping for a night spent with you," I smiled at her.

"Be sure there isn't any," she said seriously.

"Ok," I decided to change the topic. "Wait here a minute," I told her, stepped out of my pants and boxers and went to the bathroom. I was happy my erection had already subsided a little but it was still strange to walk with the penis so hard and not supported by anything.

I turned lights on and inspected the room. As I expected, there was a high stool in the corner. It must have been the stool that Yorna uses while doing her hygiene. I come close to the sink and considered its height. I would need something to step onto to get few centimeters higher. I went back to living room and took few thick books from the shelf.

"What are you doing?" I heard the question from the sofa.

"Let yourself get surprised," I answered with a smile and left to the bathroom again.

I put books on the floor under the right short edge of the basin. Then I heard the slapping sound from the hall and knew Yorna had decided to check what I was doing there. In the meantime I removed the high stool from the corner and placed it to the opposite side of the sink. The stool had a very small backrest and I turned it so its front faced the middle of the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" Yorna asked when she stopped at the door and leaned her armless trunk onto the doorframe.

"Glad you are here, darling," I said enthusiastically. "Would you mind to take a seat?" I asked and pointed to the stool.

Yorna hopped to the stool, then turned around and slid her bottom onto the seat. It was at the right height for her. Then she raised her leg and let the naked foot rest on the stove of the stool. I dropped to knees again and caressed the lovely foot before I started to roll the left leg of jogging pants up. With every fold of the fabric I revealed another couple of centimeters of Yorna's leg. And each centimeter of it looked beautiful and intriguing to me.

Yorna's leg was perfectly shaven and her skin felt soft, although it apparently hid strong muscles underneath. I felt a wave of jealous for the one who had been shaving this beautiful leg for her. Or perhaps she could do that by herself, who knows? This girl was full of surprises. With these thoughts I continued rolling the pant leg up to Yorna's knee.

Then I stood up again and raised her leg with me. I looked into my groin and found my penis just half erected.

"I'm afraid this poor thing needs some attention again," I said in a husky voice. "Is anybody here who is willing to do that?"

"My pleasure, sir," said Yorna with a voice of a bar dancer. "I might be just a cripple but I think I know how to bring it back to life again."

Jut hearing this nasty words raised my dick noticeably. Yorna put her foot under it, pushed it up a bit and then let it slide along the top of her foot until it dropped from the ends of her toes by its own weight again. I felt a bit of pain as my swollen dick caught its weight unsupported but it indeed increased the erection.

"Do you think you can help me to grab it?" she asked.

"Yes! What do you mean exactly?"

"Turn more sideways to me," she commanded. Then she lifted her leg and put the foot on my left shoulder. She navigated me to the right position with it. She leaned her head to the left to get a better view. "Support your dick with your hand please. Just place it on your open palm... Yes, that's right, thanks."

Then she took the opportunity and let her foot slip from my shoulder onto my chest, then down to my belly, lower abdomen and then tickled my pubic hair, giggling. After that she placed her foot carefully flat onto my half-rigid penis. Her big toe close to the root, the smallest toe just couple of centimeters from the head. Then she started to roll it gently. She rocked her foot forward and backward just a little, letting the thin skin of my penis roll under her toes and the ball of the foot. Then, when my shaft dipped into the crook of her toes, she curled them suddenly and wrapped them around it.

I sighed. The feel of gentle but firm pressure of her toes on my dick made miracles to me. The poor thing started to grow almost visibly.

"Oh, that's wonderful," said Yorna happily. "It seems it likes my foot very much and I like it the more! Oh, boy, I'm so happy. Just so happy! I would have never believed I'm able to do that to a man."

She squeezed my shaft with her dainty toes and enjoyed its response. I moaned. I was in heaven. This was the nicest and most erotic thing that has ever happened to me.

"You can remove your hand, I think I've got a good hold on it now," she commanded me. "Please, support my heel with our left hand instead."

I placed my hand under her heel and let it rest on the palm. Once she felt the support of my hand, she started to twist her foot from left to right slightly. This caused a pumping motion of her toes on the shaft trapped under them. I realized I started to rock my pelvis involuntarily in the same rhythm to help her prolong the moves.

Oh my! This beautiful girl was pumping my now fully erected penis with her lovely leg. The only complete limb she has got! And all this only to prove herself that she is able to bring a man to the climax. With that skillful foot she could bring to climax every man in the world, I was convinced about that.

I breathed heavily and tried to not moan too loudly. She had to intensify the tightness of her grip as she increased the tempo. I could feel I was getting to the verge. I picked up all my consciousness and pulled her foot away from my dick. She looked puzzled and even angry a bit.

"Just a second baby," I was able to say between my breaths. "We cannot do it here." Another breath. "Let's move over the sink," I suggested.

I came to her and turned the stool together with her on it a bit. I took her leg and placed it over the sink.

"Here, rest your foreleg here on the short edge of the sink," I instructed. "And put your foot inside it. Wait."

Then I stepped on books under the other side of the sink. My rock-hard penis floated above the Yorna's foot in the sink. I leaned forward and supported myself on the small jut in the wall. I grabbed Yorna's smooth calf and raised it from the cold ceramic surface.

"Spread your toes now," I told her.

I think she got immediately the point. She spread the big toe wide away from the others, another sight that had never failed to amaze me. The distance between the big toe and the next one was probably 4 centimeters. She took hold of my shaft between them. Big toe on the left side of it, the next one on the right. She even managed to twist her foot in such a way that she was able to bring another toe to the shaft, gripping it between the three of them. And then she started to pump again.