Yorna (Young, Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a more natural position for her. She bent her ankle and arced her foot at the same time in one fluent movement, up and down, without a slightest interruption or jolt. And during that time she could also gently modulate the pressure of her toes on my shaft. I looked at her. She was obviously enjoying the action, the look of concentration and self-confidence on her face.

She quickly built up a steady rhythm and I started to breath heavily again. It motivated her even more and she increased the pace. I moaned. I looked at Yorna and saw her empty sleeves shake in the rhythm of her ministrations. I looked down and saw her stump of the right thigh resting firmly on the seat and changing the shape under the fabric of the jogging pants in the same rhythm. Then I looked at her naked calf below rolled up pants leg and noticed the strong muscles working under the smooth skin like a machine. Finally I looked back at her foot and toes gripping both sides of my swollen penis just under the big red head of it. And then it came.

I felt the first spasms in my lower abdomen. My dick started to throb. I sighed loudly and started to spurt. First load of my semen gushed from my penis and landed partly on the white surface of the sink and partly on the front of the Yorna's foreleg. And then another loads followed, covering the sink and the beautiful leg inside it. I panted, absolutely drown in the ocean of pure joy and happiness that overwhelmed me.

Yorna slowed her ministrations but still kept pumping and massaging my flattening shaft, squeezing the very last drops of cum out of it. I looked in her face. She was smiling happily. I wasn't sure if I had ever seen her radiate more joy. My penis softened but she still played with it, not wanting to let it go.

"Have you got your answer, darling?" I asked exhausted. She just nodded happily.

"Oh girl, this overpassed all my wildest dreams," I exclaimed. "You are an incredible lover, baby. Look what you could do to a man with just a single foot. Not even needing to undress a single piece of cloth from you."

"Oh yes, you are right, Mitch! I have done all this just by my foot and my toes. I must admit I'm impressed by myself. I wouldn't have ever believed this might be true. Oh, darling, I'm so happy! You have no clue what this all means to me! I... I... I just feel like a complete woman now. Look, at that -" she pointed into the sink with her chin where her naked calf and foot laid in the big pool of white ejaculate "- this all is a product of my own effort. I think you haven't even touched yourself, have you?"

"No I haven't," I assured her. "This all is a product of your incredible beauty, my dear. Your beauty and your amazing skills. I hope you can see it yourself now. You are at least as sexy as any other woman and for me you are the sexiest woman from all. I swear!"

Then I started the water and cleaned my penis first. I took couple of paper tissues and patted it dry. Then I threw them in the trash bin. I stepped down from the books and stood in front of the sink. I raised the lovely foot and foreleg of Yorna from it and cleaned the ceramic surface. Then I put the leg back to it and started to wash it thoroughly. I enjoyed every second of it. I soaped the smooth skin and then rinsed it under flowing water. I wiped between her toes and took a towel from the hook. I wrapped the soft fabric around the leg and dried it tenderly. Then I raised it to my mouth and kissed each toe separately.

"Thank you, my friends. That was an incredible ride! Hope to see you soon again," I told them and Yorna burst laughing. Then I rolled down the pant leg and brought her leg down to the floor. Yorna slipped off the stool and I replaced it in the corner where I found it. Then I picked up books and followed my love that had started to hop towards the living room.

Once inside I replaced books in the shelf and picked up my clothes. I put them back on and looked at Yorna who was sitting on the couch the same way as before, as if absolutely nothing had happened in the meantime. But the knowing and happy expression on her face betrayed her.

"Ok, I think all is back at its place now," I said looking around. "Yeah, except for the table, I think."

"And the sock," said Yorna playfully. "You should put back on my sock. I need to keep my foot warm and in a good condition. It's a magical thing, you know."

"You bet I'm aware of that," I said smiling and knelt in front of her. I raised her foot that smelled after the soap and brought it to my lips. I let the big toe slip in my mouth and started to play with it with my tongue.

"Hey, boy, haven't you got enough? Mum can be here any minute."

"I will never get enough of you," I said and I meant it. However, I did pull her foot out of my mouth and dried it on my forearm. Then I took the sock and hid the beautiful piece of a woman body inside.

There are more parts to the story, they are just waiting for style and text polishing. The whole story is divided into two branches - about "young Yorna" and "older Yorna". This is obviously the first part of "young" lady's erotic adventures :-)