All Comments on 'You Ain't Gonna Believe'

by Ed0613

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Just lovely

Can't help it but I'm just a sucker for those stories: happy ending May/September/December romances ;-)

Can't get enough of them. And this one is done very, very nice. Keep up the good work.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Romantic Story

I like the way she approached him and the way they kept their coupling pivate. His keeping himself under control at the party, I think impressed her.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
Ah luv happy endin's

I'm with anonymous in Germany. Hot and sweet is the best of all combinations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot and sexy

hot actions and a good plot in

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/egyncm/main.htm" style="text-decoration: none">

<font color="#000000">fact</font></a>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Over the top?

Nice story, but I suspect Human Relations at the company would be fielding complaints the next week from those who were either chased too ardently or not chased enough.

Rang my chime, though - nice for the younger girl to be forward with the older male occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All's well that end well.

I liked the contrast between Ed and Pat who were falling in love and those

at the party who just wanted to have sex indiscriminately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEd0613@Ed0613
Like to talk to both men and women about erotic writing. I am always looking for people to help me edit my work and welcome input about spelling, punctuation, syntax and the general readability of my stories. Right now, (June 2013) I am doing research for the stories I write ...