All Comments on 'You Always Need Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello, thanks for being there, I hope you're doing well. Take care and be safe.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great story, very unique setting and circumstance. I would be interested in whether the mother and daughter continue to have sex with the son.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Wonderful little story, as well as amazingly bizarre. Self control is an elusive trait. Five stars from me. ~~JBEdwards

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Rebecca enters the domain of naughtiness with her children. I’ve no doubts that once she’s caught this whiff of sucking her son’s cock and letting him fuck her, it will become a regular behavior between the three of them. Virus or not, they’ve crossed a line that there isn’t any coming back from. No doubt Kyle will be sleeping with his mother…on the nights he’s not sleeping with his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding in concept and execution.

Sequel?

ipreferoralipreferoralover 1 year ago

In one pass, I can't determine if the doctor is a man or a woman. Clever!

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 1 year ago

Very creative and well spun!

welderwonderwelderwonderover 1 year ago

What an erotic read! You should continue the story line and create a series, Looking forward for possibly more, Thanks

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

Have to admit, out of the zillions of often nearly identical stories here, you posted one I've never seen anyone come up with, or even one remotely close to it before. Very interesting. In fact, I'm left wondering how this 'is it a virus, if so... what happens next'? feeling, then a moment later, the jarring "The End" appears. If your goal was to leave the reader wanting more, you succeeded.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

A terrific short story so very well crafted in terms of structure & clever use of the doctor as the medium for the message. There is an intriguing sense of not only what happens next for the mother/daughter but also the doctor. The set up of several unexplained scenarios such as, what really motivated the mother in her involvement with the son are clever hooks for the reader. The behaviour of the bears suggests the potential of an external ‘force’ at work while the reader is directed to think irrespective of this possibility, was the mother’s behaviour truly reluctant or pretend in the light of such easy acquiescence? I just liked this story for it’s easy going style, readability and the little nuggets left for the reader to consider.

BellaBronteBellaBronteover 1 year ago

Long time reader, first time commenter. I loved this story. The emotionless retelling of the actions gave it a clinical, antiseptic air betting of the hospital. I also liked how things escalated and unfolded slowly. I wonder if mom is going to repay the doctor in her special way when they return to get the results.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

I liked that and would like to read more.

IntoblackIntoblackover 1 year ago

Loved the story and I really hope we'll hear from Emma, Kyle and Rebecca again!

123noproblem123noproblemover 1 year ago

This is fun unique plot and well written, like all your work is.

deviantdovedeviantdoveover 1 year ago

Amazing job,I can only affirm what all the other comments said!

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

I gave you 5 stars Heyall. At last I see you wrote a story not confined with only two people .

xxyyxxxxyyxxover 1 year ago

Unique and very enjoyable 😊👍

Goodtimechuck96Goodtimechuck96over 1 year ago

Great story. I guess a lot of people think about incest. I did.

AznCubAznCub5 months ago

I think a part 2 or a part 3 is necessary. Will he get better?! There's gotta be more to this story!! I am now involved with this family and need answers!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happened to the swabs? Did they infect or was it something else? Please continue the story and clarify everything :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...