You and I

Story Info
A 750 word bit of fun.
750 words
4.32
20.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IABH
IABH
1,117 Followers

I sat on the couch talking with my wife's best friend Allison about the events of the evening. She had no regrets, and neither did I, which surprised me.

My front door opened, and my wife walked into the house.

"Allison, what are you doing here?" She shrieked.

I patted Allison's leg and said, "I'll handle this, love."

I looked at my wife and said, "Well, Tiffany. Allison agreed with your idea that having sex with someone else will improve our sex life."

My wife smiled, but then her eyes widened in realization.

"No. Please, no."

I nodded and said, "You were right, Tiff. Allison opened my eyes to a whole new world. Of course, I'm going to bring that to our bedroom--to you."

A tear fell, and my wife started shaking.

"Tiff, now that Allison sucked me and swallowed my cum, you'll have to do it. Was that one of the new things you were going to improve our sex life with after you fucked Alan? Doesn't matter. I can totally see how it will improve our sex life. It felt amazing to cum in her mouth."

Tiffany sat on the couch, still crying.

"Do you know what else, Tiff? Apparently, there are other positions than missionary and women like them. Allison screamed to the stars when I pounded her doggie style. We're going to start doing that too. Jesus, I couldn't believe it, but our sex life really will improve now that you fucked Alan."

Tiffany squeaked, but couldn't form a coherent sentence. She finally realized the mistake she made when she told me, "Honey, we have to talk."

I continued, "Do you know what the best part of the night was?"

My wife shook her head.

"Tiff, I swear to you on our son's life, Allison got me up a third time. No lie, she did. She gave me a foot job, then, when I was as hard as an iron bar, she made me put it in her butt. Tiff, that will open up our sex life like you wouldn't believe. It was amazing."

Allison stood and said, "Tiff, I told you that you would regret having a fling with that guy from work. Your husband is the best lover I ever had and his cock is plenty big."

Tiffany started sobbing harder.

Allison continued, "I didn't believe you were both each other's first partners, but when he said you always laid on your back and didn't move during sex? I knew it had to be right. Jesus, woman, I don't know what you and that asshole from work did, but it don't compare with what I and your husband did tonight."

Allison whispered, "Nothing. I couldn't go through with it. All we did was have dinner and argue about me not wanting to put him in my mouth. I took an Uber home."

I sighed, and Allison smiled.

She said, "Tiffany, stand up."

My wife rose like a boxer who woke from their knockout.

Allison pulled her into a hug and said, "You stupid, stupid, girl. I didn't have sex with your husband. We made it all up to show you how it feels to be hurt like you hurt him.

I gave Allison a "what?" look, and she shook her head. I got the gist and played along.

"Tiffany?" I said. "You're not lying?"

She shook her head.

"I was so stupid. I'm sorry. I just couldn't do it."

I took her into my arms and although I was far from forgiving her, I gave her some of the love she needed.

Allison said, "Tiff, you can't learn how to have sex with your husband by screwing another man. You should have listened to me and just watched some fucking Pornhub videos."

"I was so stupid. What the hell was I thinking?"

I was thinking that I owed Allison big time.

I asked my wife, "Tiff, can you forget about that sleeping with other men to open up our sexlife crap? Can we go back to where we were?"

"Yes! Oh, please forgive me."

I looked up at Allison when my wife hugged me and sobbed into my chest. Allison winked and mouthed 'call me.'

"Okay, lovebirds," Allison chirped. "I'm gonna hit the road."

"You're the best friend ever," my wife gushed.

I for some reason didn't agree. It could have been the three loads of my cum in her body were an indication.

"Take me to bed," Tiff whispered.

"Oh shit," I thought.

IABH
IABH
1,117 Followers