You and Me Against the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They heard another voice as they approached, also female, also British. "All is in readiness, my Lady," she replied, drowsy devotion dripping from every word. One of the voices sounded familiar, maddeningly familiar, but somehow Epiphany couldn't quite place it. She stood right outside the door, pressed flat against the wooden paneling, trying to pick up as much as she could of the conversation. "I've prepared the minds you selected. When the time comes, they will be utterly unable to resist my commands. Even the most indomitable will can be eroded, given time. You'll see, my Lady. I will not fail you."

"Excellent." The voice itched at Epiphany's brain, demanding so insistently at her to see who it was that Dilettante had to literally grab her hand to prevent her from following the impulse to simply lunge around the corner and confront their foes. "I've taken steps to have Doctor Magick release Madame Macabre from her cell. She will be a valuable ally in the final confrontation. Venus Ascendant is even now meeting with the agents I freed from the Carcerem Aeternum. She will take her instructions from them, although there may be some confusion between them about my identity. Like Silas, they remember me as a man. It's easier for some to accept my control that way." A cynical chuckle rang out from the other room. "Not that it matters. Soon, none of them will be thinking any thoughts save those we give them."

Epiphany's wrist hurt where Dilettante gripped it now, the other woman desperately pulling on her arm to keep her from revealing herself. But when the voice from the inner room said, "And Epiphany and Dilettante should be arriving any moment for their assignments," stunned amazement made her grip go slack just long enough for Epiphany to pull free and burst through the open doorway. What she found absolutely astonished her. She saw an older woman, naked and kneeling on the floor, gazing up with devotion in her blank white eyes as her fingers helplessly rubbed and stroked her glistening labia...

And standing over her, she saw Veena.

"It can't be," Epiphany heard herself say, trying to argue with a deep and powerful intuition that told her that it absolutely was and she had to prostrate herself in obedience to the overwhelming mystic force that had intruded on her mind during the Pentacle ritual. "It, it can't be, I would have known..." She trailed off into stunned silence, a silence filled by the slow, gentle strumming of the instrument on the desk that insinuated itself into her thoughts and wrapped around her will with soft, drowsy caresses. Behind her, the Dilettante froze, unable to decide whether to follow her partner's lead or leave her to summon help.

Veena smiled, her expression almost tender as she beckoned both women forward. "The moment you entered into convocation with me, sweet child, you knew what I wanted you to know and perceived what I wished you to perceive. I am ancient. I am powerful. I am a higher being than you can possibly imagine, one of the forces of the universe that has controlled you since the day you were born. It was no accident that you discovered the Well of Verthandi, pretty girl. You never remembered my visits, nor my sweet music. But I've guided you to this very moment, the same way I guided Jacqueline Kent-Smith to the pendant that merged her mind with yours. Because the Grand Concordance is coming. And I needed you to prepare the way."

Epiphany tried to shake her head, but the same forces that irresistibly led her to peel off her costume and squeeze her tingling, sensitive nipples also drew her muscles into a slow, sleepy nod. They were the same powers that she felt when she opened herself up to the ley lines of the pentagram, the lines that overwhelmed her so completely that even her perception of defeat was transformed into a memory of resistance. The same power that even now drove her lover to strip right along with her, both women dropping to their knees in helpless adoration. "We will prepare the way," they said in unison, the words springing to their minds unbidden.

"I know you have so many questions," Veena purred, reaching down to gently stroke their cheeks as both women shivered in simultaneous delight. "But that's already changing, isn't it? All those silly thoughts fading away, replaced by total obedience to my will. Nothing can break my power over you, can it?" Epiphany's fingers teased the answer out of her throbbing clit, pushed it deeper into her soaking cunt with every thrust until she couldn't help shuddering in helpless bliss. Ursula struggled for a moment, trying to warn her that her consciousness was being suborned just as easily and effortlessly as Madame Macabre's was. But then Professor Psyche reached out with her telepathic gift, and Ursula's resistance faded away as well.

"Nothing... can break your power over us," all three women chanted in unison, pleasure saturating the words with deep, potent certainty that wound around their minds and bound them into wet, sticky submission. Epiphany felt her pussy clenching tightly against her fingers, orgasms coming so fast and frequent that she lost track of when one stopped and another started. It felt so good to allow things to slip out of her memory like that. She knew instinctively that when Veena was finished programming her, she would forget everything that happened here as well. Epiphany didn't know if that intuition was the will of the universe, or simply Veena's unbreakable control. She came again when she realized they were one and the same.

"That's it, my good girls," Veena cooed softly, her voice melding perfectly into her endless lullaby, coaxing her newest subjects into deep, drowsy bliss. "You'll understand soon enough. You'll understand that the only thing that matters is surrender to me... and soon, you'll help everyone on Earth learn that same truth. Isn't that right?" Epiphany tried to think, to disagree, to find even a single particle of her mind that still resisted Veena's inexorable power. She realized too late that she was only seeking it out to obliterate it completely, and the last thing she remembered was a final, overwhelming climax as she submitted once and for all to her new owner's overwhelming control.

THE END??

12