You and Sett

Story Info
A short story exploring your time with Sett. (LoL)
754 words
4.33
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk through the doorway to find Sett waiting for you.

You begin to admire how perfect he is...

His clean shaven face shows off his perfect jawline, that long hair coming forward to show his wild tenacity and... those eyes.

His eyes can bring you to your knees on their own. His steely stare can instill a sensation of care, fear, love, hate, danger and wonder.

Your eyes fall down his neck to his muscular shoulders, down his arms that could crush you if he willed it.

Down that chest... down his abs, to his cock. Its so big and its already erect, you can see he has been expecting you.

Under Setts gaze you move to kneel slowly in front of him. You slide forward in between his legs. His cock looks delicious...

You kiss his shaft lightly then slide your tongue from the underside of his cock allll the way to the tip.

Your tongue causes him to twitch in anticipation. He wants to feel the warmness of your mouth.

Keep teasing him and gently kiss his head x feel the pre cum throb out as sett let's out a light grunt.

Seeing your sweet lips next to his fat cock might be enough to have him drip...

After you let him leak his juices for a little you start licking with more force... this takes him by surprise and he moans as you take the head of his sweet cock in your mouth.

The sudden pleasure cause his hips to rise, forcing more of his cock into your mouth as he runs his fingers through your hair.

You struggle to fit as much of his cock in your mouth as you can but its too much... he grunts and speeds up... he begins thrusting into your mouth faster, you know he is about to cum.

You don't let him... not yet...

You stand up and turn around.. slide your pants down, off and move to sit on his lap, your legs are outside of his with his huge cock reaching under and pulsing against your soaked pussy.

Sett begins to feel from the inside of your hips up to your tits... squeezing with care and love.

You raise yourself up and his cock rises to stand right below your pussy.

You lower yourself again letting out a long low moan of ecstasy as his cock stretches and slides its way inside of you...

This sensation alone was almost enough to make him cum, he is struggling with every movement your hips make... finally, you can control him.

The feeling of having his big cock inside of you after so long spent waiting is a little overwhelming, you can't stop biting your lip.

Why does it feel this good?

Setts strong arms reach around you, one is still playing with your tit and the other sneaks down to rub your pussy while he fucks you.

He is panting now, you feel his warm breath against you, your chest is tingling, your pussy is tingling... Its all quickly building and you realise you won't last long.

You bounce up and down on his cock driving him wild... with each bounce, sett draws nearer to filling your pussy with his cum...

He is pushing back now, meeting your bounce with his hips.

His cock begins to swell even more, causing your pussy to stretch and your mind to run blank...

His cock is ravaging you now, having its way with your pussy.. you lose control of him as he grows wilder, fucking you harder until you are both consumed by a mind numbing orgasm. The only thing you feel is each other as you cum together <3

Feel Setts cum soaking out of your pussy, a combination of your love as you both lay back in the chair with his cock still in you, both struggling to get your breath...

He runs his hands up and down your body causing warm waves of butterflies... why does this feeling have to end.

It doesn't.. he will always be there for you, every night of your life will be filled with eye-rolling orgasms and every night you can come home and cum on his fat cock.

After all of this lust you both lay in bed, the silky sheets and thin blanket brush your soft skin. Sett moves to press himself against your back.

You slowly drift off with the combination of icy night air and Setts warm arms and chest creating your perfect balance.