The Sirens of Rising Springs Spa

Story Info
The staff of Rising Springs Spa aim to please their guests.
4.7k words
4.38
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The experience I'm about to speak of is something I still cannot determine was real or fictional in the end. All I know was real was the aftermath of waking up and all of my genitalia being soaked in my own semen. I had no idea how long I had been out in the showering area of the Rising Springs Spa, but judging from my hair being mildly dry, compliments to the steam of the hot water, and the scent of what may or may not had happened still being evident in the calming ambience of the humid environment, I estimated that I was out for no more than twenty minutes.

Less to say, I was both confused and embarrassed in my wake. I never masturbated in public places; not only was it disgusting and disturbing, but it just wasn't the appropriate place to jack your shit and ejaculate all over where probably hundreds more people would occupy after you got out. I had looked past my own confusion and just proceeded to clean up my mess that I had unintentionally made.

If I'm being honest, I hadn't even wanted to leave the shower. It wasn't even until after another good ten minutes of contemplating that I grabbed the towel from the outside rack, dressed up as if I were late for work, and scurried out of the building. I just remember getting into the car, throwing my bag of wet clothes into the back seat, and skidding out of there like a maniac on the run. I couldn't explain it; in a way I was absolutely disgusted, but in another, I felt like I'd experienced something that not many men are likely to experience. Like I'd been touched and taken into something more by something godly or divine.

I was and still am a goddamn mess. That's only the short version of the story though, now let me fill in the utmost important details.

I arrived at the spa at 3 P.M and despite the blistering heat and lack of hydration, nothing seemed wrong or out of the norm. I went there with the sole intent of escaping the world for a few hours and nothing more. The resort had a warm feeling to it and with a slip of my payment of fifty dollars to the front cashier; a young brunette of what I'd guess her early twenties, I was instructed to "dress up" and shower before proceeding into the spa further.

I followed, strolling into the men's showering area and soaking my body with a mild splash of hot water. This is where things had started getting ominous. As I took the shower, I swore I could've heard something else from beyond the steam and water's impact with the concrete floor. It had started very low and had increased with every second; a mild humming that resembled the rumble of old pipes that needed repair.

That had been my first assumption as the humming continued to fluctuate in a rhythm like waves to a shore, but then came the somewhat disorientation between the humming and the flow of the water, to the point where I had felt like I'd lost all control and was under some sort of spell. I had continued to hear the humming within the daze along with my increasing heartbeat and paced breathing. Even though the daze had been powerful, I somehow had found the strength to turn my head, only to see a silhouette of someone outside the door.

That had made me jump, but I really started to get nervous upon the sight of a hand sliding the door open slowly. I didn't know what to do or think, because I had been stuck in place under some force I couldn't explain. I couldn't move or speak, and just as my stalker was about to be revealed from behind the door, a voice had broken me from the unbreakable daze.

"Sir, we're ready for you!" the voice of the girl from the front desk had shouted.

I had shaken my head and quickly turned back to the door, only to find it shut tight and the overbearing hum of what I assumed were old pipes to had been silenced amongst the ambience of the steamy shower.

I'm just stressed and overworked. You're just imagining things that aren't real. Best get it together, fast.

Nothing else had happened after that; I just finished up and dressed into my spa wear that I had packed that day. I didn't want to piss anyone off, so I just moved on and just kept my thoughts to myself. I was led deeper into the building by another brunette of the same age range as the front desk cashier. She had just given the usual do's and dont's and had led me into the room where my masseuse had awaited my arrival.

She had been another female, but unlike the other two, she was blonde. I have no reason to lie that she was attractive, and had to control my hormones in her presence the entire time I was there. It's a good thing I had come for a back massage, because I honestly would've embarrassed her with my uncontrollable thoughts had I been upright. I think she had caught sight of it though, because she had constantly eyed me with a certain look that had made it even harder to stay composed accordingly.

I was thankful when she finally had led me to the bed, and my face and "other" had finally been hidden away from her features. She had ended up having the name Cristella, and had engaged in casual conversation with me to pass the time, her hands having met my muscles and sent me into a state of relaxation. I was finally where I wanted to be in that whole visit, but then things took a turn again.

The conversation went from casual to something more intimate.

"I saw your face when you walked in, as much as your struggle to keep your "friend" at bay, but that's okay, you aren't the first to act like that. In fact, you don't have to hold back with me.

J u s t l e t y o u r b o d y a n d m i n d r e l a x...

That comment had caught me off guard, and it only increased as I began to hear it again; the humming. The same one from the showers. Then it only had only got more intense.

"I can feel your body giving way... Your muscles are loosening... Your hormones are raging... Your breathing is increasing... You're giving into your desires... Good... Very good...

J u s t l e t y o u r b o d y a n d m i n d r e l a x...

It repeated. Over and over. The strangest thing was that I had been listening to her. Everything she had said was factual, and as she had continued to caress my mind with her words, the sensation only grew more soothing and had seemed to put me into that same daze as before. I couldn't do anything except accept everything she had given me. It had been somewhat disturbing to me, but at the same time, I had been enjoying everything she had done to me.

Then I saw that her clothes had hit the floor and I knew what was coming next. Powerless, I only took it. I don't know why, but I did. She had flipped me over to where I was upright as much as my member under the towel, and at the sight of her, my hormones only ran faster. She was completely nude, and didn't seem to care.

"Don't worry, I won't charge. After all, I am here to massage your muscles. No time to waste, dear."

Her blonde hair had dressed my hips as she pulled the towel away and revealed my dick, high and solid, quickly starting the "massage" with her mouth, slowly stroking up and down my shaft. Within the daze, the sensation had been a mix of overwhelming pleasure and something otherworldly in nature, and as the strokes got faster and her hot tongue continued to envelope my muscle, I had begun to feel as if I were powerless. Her right hand soon had met my shaft and I immediately lost all control of my senses. Between the daze and her muscle massaging my own, I had become drunk and lost.

The strange thing was that unlike when I had masturbated in the past, I couldn't feel any onsets or sign that my orgasm was nearing. It had been bizarre and just had seemed abnormal. By the time I had realized this though, Cristella had stopped her stroking and had moved onto something I hadn't expected; she got onto me, and immediately I had begun to feel a mass warmth in-between her legs as she slid my cock into her hot chasm and had begun to ride me.

That had set off another type of phenomenon, and the humming from before escalated the more she rode me like a true pro. The words repeated again as she squirmed in pleasure, speeding up from her starting pace of slow and steady strokes.

"J u s t l e t y o u r b o d y a n d m i n d r e l a x...

I had become her servant at that point and had no idea if that was a good or bad thing. All I cared about was what her pussy was doing to my senses. It had only gotten more and more intense as she went faster and faster. At this point, I had grown clueless to what was going to happen, but didn't care as both her screams of pleasure and the humming grew louder. Then, unknowingly, my orgasm had come with a raging eruption, and judging from the intensity of her sudden shouts of sexual arousal, she had climaxed as well.

I had felt nothing except the warmth of her own orgasm in the entire endeavor. I hadn't even felt the cum seeping down the sides and onto my lower abdomen. I had felt disappointed, up until she spoke again between her orgasm.

"I'm done... I'm done... I'm done...

I was confused at first, but then I came out of the daze, back to reality.

The voice had been Cristella's, but it wasn't out of the result of an orgasm. It was because she was done with the massage. I had sat up from the chair's surface quickly, and turned to Cristella who had concern painted on her face.

"Sir, are you alright?" she had asked me.

My first instinct had been to check that my little daze had been fictional, so I quickly had felt for any liquids outside of Cristella's line of sight; the towel had been dry, but I had been a sweaty mess.

"I'm fine. Um, thank you for the massage, Cristella."

I had wrapped the towel around my waist and had waited for Cristella to leave so that I could dress. Once it was done, I had taken my leave and took a seat on a nearby bench. I had to collect myself, especially after that. First the showers, now some sort of severely realistic daydream of me fucking a lady I barely knew. What the hell was going on with me?!

I had considered leaving immediately without even dressing back into my other clothes then and there. I had already come up with things that would become part of my plan to not stress and overwork myself too much, considering what I had already experienced. However, as much as I didn't want to go back there, I felt like I needed to wash away whatever I had daydreamed with a final shower. With that I had made my way to the showers as calm as I possibly could, took off my trousers, and turned the water to hot. With a turn to the knob, the water had stormed out of the showerhead and onto my flesh.

I had tried to wash my body as fast as possible, but whatever forces plagued that place had seemed to know my plans well and before I knew it, I had been rendered useless by the same daze as before, only this time, no voice was coming to break the hold it had on my senses. Just like before, the door started to creep open, but this time, I had kept my head turned away from my stalker.

Two sets of footsteps had made their way into the shower, and the door had slid closed behind them. The stranger hadn't moved forward and had only let out a little giggle amongst the steamy atmosphere, but my alarm hadn't dropped.

"You're so cute, thinking I've come here to hurt you." the now-confirmed female stranger had said. "Here at Rising Springs, we only want to help you."

"What do you want from me?!" I had managed to speak out.

"No need to get angry," the stranger had responded with a calmness.

Her words had seemed to tickle my senses like music, because after that I felt like I had lost all grip on my senses and nerves.

"Just look at me and all of your questions will be answered."

I was gone. My head had turned to be met with the sight of an endless world of steam and a comforting heat that had sent my body into a calm that I still can't explain. Naked and bewitched, I had walked forward into the world of steam and warmth, feeling completely at ease. This world had been exotic and intoxicating to some degree that was immeasurable. I had screamed at my mind to turn back, but my senses had said otherwise, and as I had continued to navigate deeper, I had grown more and more alien in my own body, but I felt calm despite everything that had happened.

My mindless trek had come to a stop at a door where an adult girl with beautiful long black hair had stood in wait patiently. The girl was bare naked and hadn't seem embarrassed about it. She just smiled sweetly and had greeted me like a best friend.

"Welcome! I'm Ashley, and I will be your escort today!"

The door had connected to no wall, and the same surroundings I had stood in surrounded the entire perimeter of where the door had stood. I couldn't say anything and as Ashley had opened the door to whatever was in store for me, I had just walked through with no worries on my mind.

Strangely, the door had led to the outside of the door to the room where I had supposedly received my back massage and crazy as shit fantasy daydream.

"Right through there. They're waiting for you."

I had no idea what that had implied, but once she opened the door, it had been made clear what was in store for me; on the other side were the front desk cashier, the escort brunette, and Cristella all in thin-laced robes.

"Seems our guest has arrived, girls," Cristella had spoken, having walked up to my zombie body and done some form of an examination.

"Are you absolutely sure he's right for the job, Cristy?" the front desk brunette had questioned.

"Absolutely, Belana!" Cristella had exclaimed in joy. "If you could've seen his fantasies, trust me, you'd want a piece of it."

The last words that she had spoke came out with a hint of seduction. I had been slightly terrified of what was going on, but at the same time I had had been a little curious, despite the fact that I had been used for something.

"Can he really handle the amount of sex that he's about to endure?" the nameless brunette had claimed. "The last guy lost all of it after one round."

"He wanted more at the end of it, Celena," Cristella had assured. "He was sad that he didn't even get to experience his climax, so I believe he has plenty to spare for all of us. He'll make a great producer for our future generations to come, sisters!"

Holy shit...

"Well, then let's get busy," Belana had clarified. "I've been playing with my pussy all day, and I think I'm ready for some real action!"

"Very well, I'll take his face, seeing I'm still dry," Cristella had said, turning back to my husk. "Don't be shy, honeybun...

They came again. The same words. Her spell...

"J u s t l e t y o u r b o d y a n d m i n d r e l a x...

With that, my mindless body had been led to the bed and laid down flat. The only thing that had been standing was the three sisters about to devour my body and cock, fully erect above my abdomen. I had wanted to protest so much. I hadn't wanted to do this, but upon them stripping their robes to full nudity, Cristella had filled my sight with her vagina, and with ease, I had started to caress my tongue along her folds and clitoris.

This time I had felt it all. Tasted it all... Embraced it all.

Cristella's vagina had embraced my tongue like sweet nectar to a bee, and as soon as Belana had started her tongue work on my dick, I drifted into bliss. It had been... indescribable. It had been something beyond having intercourse with a regular human, but something more like you'd imagine as the most profound and unadulterated sexual pleasure you'd always imagined. I had known that these sisters were not normal beings, and I had also known that what I had done was probably bad, but I had been unable to both control my body and senses, and even if I had been in control, I wouldn't have fought back. It was something I wanted, and was probably better than any massage or spa treatment combined. I had come there to escape the world, and I had taken this treatment with full force and effort.

Cristella's vagina had grown warm fast as I had continued to navigate my moist tongue up and down her entire vagina, then had moved more aggressively into her vagina with my tongue tip. She had loved it and I knew that once I had started to taste her juices, she had almost become fully lubed on the inside of her pussy. Belana had gone from just stroking with her tongue to full-on vaginal, and had begun riding my body like a beast very delicately. Between that, Cristella's constantly warm pussy, and Belana's cries for more and more, my dick had held steady, moist, and had started to near the first orgasm.

Cristella had started to grow more squirmy, so I had only grown more and more aggressive, struggling to keep a consistent pace with Belana's hot chasm riding my dick faster and the sensitivity to climax growing more severe. Cristella's warmth had emanated in my face, and her screams had grown more louder and aggressive. Then just before my climax could come in Belana, Cristella had suddenly burst, squirting her juices out onto the floor in rapid pulses. Cristella's orgasm had caused my hormones to rage, and as a result, Belana had been pumped with my cum at a spastic pace. She had squirmed in pleasure, feeling the juices collide in her pussy like a severe volcanic eruption. She had shivered as the orgasm came to it's end, Belana's stuttering moans of bliss had spelled it out.

Me. I had only gotten started.

"Boy, this one is special," Belana had said. "With that much cum, I may make two children. Not to mention Cristy normally doesn't squirt so easily."

Cristella then stood up from my reddened face, compliments to her warm and succulent pussy having embraced it for a good ten minutes or so.

"Indeed, but the more we produce the better!" Cristella had exclaimed in joy. "Now, Celena, why don't you take the second round? You've had a good amount of time to get yourself all set!"

"Not you? I figured you'd be set for the next round?" Celena had questioned.

"Normally, yes, but given the circumstances, I'm all up for riding his face a second time."

Again, those last words had come off as sexually implied.

Celena hadn't argued and got to work, riding my lubricated dick with her soft lips and embracing it with her slick and gentle tongue. She had went in with a more delicate pace, moaning low as she had rode my shaft with her mouth. My dick had stiffened like a tall statue once again, as I had felt her warm and sweaty breasts meet my inner thighs. Cristella had proceeded to riding my face again, and that round had been much more blissful and her aggression had grown into something more animalistic.

Her pussy had been so moist that round as well, so the emanation of both her unconditional divine beauty and sweet juices had sent my body into an even more drunken state than it already had been in. It had been like adrenaline had been stabbed into my veins and all that had remained was some godly eminence of two otherworldly beauties giving you sex unlike any other. Cristella had grown so lost in her sexual pleasure that she had started to caress her breasts rapidly, and it hadn't been long before I had felt Celena's hot pussy embrace my penis, starting her strokes slowly. The room's essence had fallen to an overwhelming scent of sex, and the only sounds had been the gushing of Celena's vagina grinding my shaft and the groans, moans, and escalating screams of sexual pleasure from the goddesses that had been riding me.

It had been an intoxicating bliss as I had started to feel the second orgasm nearing, continuing to glide my tongue along Cristella's folds and inner vaginal walls, her orgasm having neared climax as well. Celena had proceeded to speeding up, having grown more aggressive, and the echoes of her ass having met my abdomen growing louder along with her pleas for more. I had tried to hold out for her, but the sensation had been too much; I had exploded and excreted another massive amount of cum inside of her. My mindless husk's muscles had trembled and Celena's final scream had amplified the room massively. That final scream had been all Cristella needed to erupt once again; her juices had shot across the room like a human water gun once again as she came to her own orgasm.

12