All Comments on 'You and Your Uber Passenger'

by emmafielder

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I have loved your work on the other site! Glad to see you here.

RayGoldensunRayGoldensunover 3 years ago
Wow...that was brilliant

I just couldn't stop listening. You're great! Thanks!

xoxox Ray

Seaman22Seaman22over 3 years ago
5 stars

I think I just found my new favorite author that was amazing I was right there in that Uber you really have talent where can I find more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
best of the best

Mu heart broke when i found out that this author only have one audio. Amazing recording and amazing story. Love it so much.

emmafielderemmafielderover 3 years agoAuthor
to those asking for more:

I do have more stuff! on my r*ddit. I plan on moving some of that stuff here but I won't be able to do all of it as some scripts aren't mine. I'm /u/emmafielder on there :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING

Super hot! Well done, great writing and great performance!

GashlasherGashlasherover 3 years ago

Good to see you here. Following on re66it. Awesome as always!

RayGoldensunRayGoldensunover 3 years ago
Wow..that was wonderful...please post more

Jeez, you sure are talented! Thanks so much for posting this. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thank you

For a few days now I haven’t been able to get rid of this happy-stupid grin that appears on my face whenever I think of your audio ... such a wonderful intensely sexual thing it was, wow! That point 30 minutes in, when there’s the hug and the whispering and the kiss on the cheek ... incredible. Loved the long buildup, and the tension and the desire in the end is just so intense. I loved her attitude too, you sound young but somehow ... wise, and (perhaps subconsciously) knowing exactly where you’re headed.

Really loved it very much. What a gift you have, thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surprisingly good, well written and reasonable

kc1_71kc1_71almost 3 years ago

i actually listened the entire length with no skip

tony_m_blacktony_m_blackalmost 3 years ago

Wow! You are an impressive writer, and your voice acting skills sound suspiciously professional. I hope to hear more from you. Goddamn! You craft a compelling narrative, but no 18 year is that smooth not unless they're part succubi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More pleeeeease

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy smokes! Mind blown. You know what you are doing, Emma. I'm more than a little impressed. Whoosh. It's like you know (you must!) what older men are thinking, fantasizing about, and what they want in a young, sexy woman such as yourself. Excellent, through and through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow only two stories I would love to hear more lots more.your voice is the kicker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Emmafeilder

Great content, hope for more

Ps: lucky Uber driver hope he still didn’t ask for a rating lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One word.... AMAZING!!! I ended up listening to this at work and ended up with a precum wet spot in the front of my pants. Your voice is amazing as was your storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As an Uber driver this is one of my biggest fantasies. Thank you bringing it to life even in this form.

KohlrabidudeKohlrabidudeover 2 years ago

Please, Emma, more, or you’re just another college tease;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, it was a great content and great narration. Hot!

goodsexhavergoodsexhaverover 2 years ago

omg, this is on a whole other level. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An amazing story. Love the reluctance the care about someone being married, the "plan b" took a normal story and made it realistic. That made it more appealing and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Love your voice. And your style. More please, Emma.

MommasSunMommasSunalmost 2 years ago

You are so talented! There just is not another voice like yours! Usually only lister to the taboo stuff - got pulled in by your bio dad piece of art and had to hear another. 10 stars if I could do it!

mseg14mseg1411 months ago

Your audios are small masterpieces. Both simple and clever, innocent and seductive, clear and lively storytelling.

MagnumFarris83MagnumFarris839 months ago

Bravo!!! Amazing!!! Stupendous!!!

SimonMagickSimonMagick6 months ago

So believable. Fess up, you're a famous actress getting a kick practicing your craft on a porn site. If that's not true it should be. You have the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are Brilliance, your Voice, so hot, your slow arousing stories are Beyond Exquisite, you have me captured by your Style, your name alone instructs my hand down between my legs, where the excitement has already begun,...So many times in your terrific Tantalizing Teasing, I would love to taste your fingers, press my lips into the wetness of your panties, beyond delicious, your writing beyond fantabulous!!!!!.Keep us and them, Cumming!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremmafielder@emmafielder
Hi! I'm Emma. I'm a 21 year old girl making immersive audios that hopefully make you feel things. If you're looking for more of my content, or if you want to see what the girl behind the audios looks like, you can find me here: reddit.com/u/emmafielder patreon.com/emmafielder ...