You are an Anal-Only Cum-Dump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is who you are.

The Anal Only Slut.

Your entire body aches from the work of fucking this massive dick with your butt. You slam your booty all the way down and remain there, cock buried in the deepest part of your ass.

"I want your cum."

You slowly raise your ass off the cock one last time, taking a moment when just the head is in your sphincter to give him a few squeezes. Clenching and unclenching your butthole around the most sensitive part of his cock before you pop it fully out of your butt. After being occupied for so long, the experience of having an empty rectum feels incredibly foreign, abnormal even. The feeling will not last long.

You lie face-down on the bed and reach back to spread your butt-cheeks open. They are a mess of creamy lube, your anus gaped, an incredibly lewd picture to behold. Brett takes a moment to admire the sight but wastes little time before settling behind you, lining his cock up with your butthole, and pushing it deep inside. You remove the hands spreading your cheeks, you feel his massive balls settle against your tight, worthless, little pussy. Savoring the feeling of your insatiable, gaping, beautifully stretched butthole.

His entire weight settles on top of you. The feeling is extremely comforting. Like a heavy blanket. You love ending in this position.

"You may cum now. Long strokes. I want to feel every inch of your cock sliding up my butt."

Brett grunts in response. He's long lost the ability to coherently speak in response, he's too entranced by the pleasure of your ass massaging his cock. He settles into a steady pace, fairly fast, every stroke going from the tip all the way to the root. He slams his hips into your ass cheeks. You lift your hips on his downstrokes to meet him.

The line between not-climaxing and climaxing has long been destroyed. Your analgasm is a constant wave of crashing ecstasy.

He picks up the pace. After going this long, he's eager to finally blow his load. His grunting and motions are chaotic, uncontrolled. He moans and growls with pure pleasure. His strokes are random, sometimes long, sometimes short, but always hard and fast. Brett no longer has conscious control over himself, the most primitive part of his brain has taken over and he just knows that he has to cum. You feel a puddle of drool forming on the mattress where your face is resting.

You feel the cock swell, he's fucking you so fast now. You are both screaming in pleasure. Suddenly he fully buries his cock in your colon. The massive head stretches you even further as burst after burst of his thick load starts to swell in your butt. Brett fucks you with animalistic fury as he unloads himself in your ass, his thick cock squirting spurt after spurt of cum, the motions of his fucking smearing it around the walls of your colon and rectum, coating the entirety of your butt in his milky seed. The thought of his cum swirling freely around your ass causes one last explosion of intensive anal pleasure; this orgasm tops all the others, rises above even the gigantic waves of pleasure so far to totally consume your entire body. You spasm uncontrollably, your sphincter milking every last drop of cum from his cock as it clenches and unclenches furiously around the cock, you feel your butt cheeks moving like pulses of electricity as the shockwave orgasm shoots forth from your butthole out to every part of your body.

Brett collapses on top of you, his entire weight pinning you comfortably into the mattress. His breathing is nearly as ragged as your own. The cock is still buried in your butt, he knows better than to pull it out. You love the feeling of his giant cock softening in your ass, knowing that you've utterly drained him. Plus, he's longer and fatter when soft than most guys are fully hard.

You feel something that you have not felt in a while: satisfaction.

Your butt is satisfied.

For now, at least. The feeling never seems to last too long.

You stay pinned under Brett for a while, savoring the feeling of his entire body caressing your own. He gently kisses the back of your neck, nibbling your ear, and nuzzling your hair. His cock finally softens enough that it slips from your very-well-stretched anus; a sloppy, cummy, lubey fart follows it and you shiver with pleasure as you each roll over a bit.

"Did I leave a plug here last time?" You look down at the bed and see an absolutely massive wet spot beneath where you had fucked; your pussy must have been gushing. You briefly consider giving yourself a probing finger to check your wetness. You decide against it though. It just doesn't really matter to an anal-only-girl like you.

"Yeah, the kidney one. But don't tell me that you need more? That was almost three straight hours of butt-fucking."

You flash him a devilish grin. "I just want to keep that cum in me for a while." You lean forward and kiss him, wishing the taste of your ass was still on his mouth.

Brett grabs the plug and tosses it your way. "You staying over tonight?"

"Rain check, I've got early morning plans." The plug is about 6 inches long, 6 inches thick at the biggest part. You don't even bother lubing it, it just slides right into your relaxed sphincter, aided by the copious amount of cum and lube already up there. The base nestles comfortably between your cheeks. It seems so small in your butt.

"Too bad, I was hoping for another round in the morning. Plus, you know how much I love spooning that ass."

"We can meet up again soon, you know I can't stay away from that dick for too long."

You get yourself dressed quickly, gathering the clothes that you threw off when you entered his apartment. The feeling of your tight jeans pressing the base of the plug is luscious, and also gives you the extra security of knowing that it won't slip from your loosened butthole. You savor the feeling of it sliding around in your rectum.

In a few moments you are out the door and headed back home. Except for two, tiny, discrete analgasms along the way, the walk is uneventful. Once home you strip your clothes off with the same fervor as when arriving at Brett's.

Walking into your bedroom, you set up the camera and computer. You open fansly and a few apps, get the lighting set and start your livestream exactly at 11pm. Just as advertised: anal-only-slut leaks huge load. You lay yourself on the bed on your stomach, the camera gets a closeup on the plug, you flex it a few times then close your eyes. You continue working the plug with your sphincter, the rhythmic nature already starting to draw in your fans. You don't need to work too hard on it though and eventually you ease off and start to put yourself to sleep.

Guys will be fapping to your asshole all night. First as it struggles around the plug, then as it finally pushes it out, then as your gaping asshole drips and oozes the huge load out. By morning the camera will just be looking at your well-used, loose, gorgeous butthole as it continues to leak out cum, coupled in the frame with your signature and sexeptional booty.

Your guess is at least $3,000 just in tributes by the time you wake up. There are a lot of reasons you like Brett.

12