You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the piece again comes to an end, we make our way into the center and again get a louder round of applause. Again we nod in gratitude. "Baby, can we get a drink? I'm feeling a little thirsty," Maria asks.

We make our way back to our table, and I get the waiter to get us another drink as we finish the ones we had left. "Did you enjoy that?" I ask.

"Yes, not used to being the center of attention like that, though, but it was incredible." She leans in and whispers, "My panties are wet. You're going to have to do your boyfriend-ly duty later."

"Oh, yeah, on a promise, am I?"

"Always," she says. The smile on her face is incredible, and I feel movement in the trouser department.

"Excuse me," a middle-aged man says, standing in front of us. "Sorry to bother your evening, but my wife was wondering if you would do her the honor of dancing with her. I've got two left feet, and she loves to waltz."

I look at Maria, and she smiles and shrugs. "I guess as long as you can keep my beautiful girlfriend company while I'm away."

He smiles and signals to one of the waiters. "Would you mind moving us to this table?" he asks. The waiter nods and moves toward a very elegant lady. He says something to her, and she smiles, nods, and gets up to make her way over. "I'm sorry, I'm Antony, and the beautiful lady making her way over is my wife, Carole. You are?"

"Nice to meet you, Antony; I am Robert, and this is my beautiful girlfriend, Maria," I say, getting up and shaking his hand. I stay standing as Antony's wife, Carole, gets close. "I hear you would like a spin around the dance floor," I say to break the ice. Carole gives me an incredible smile and nods. "I'm Robert, and this is my girlfriend, Maria," I say. Maria stands to greet our guest.

"Hello," Carole says. You two looked magnificent out on the dance floor. I would be honored to partner you, Robert," Carole replies. "Do you mind," she says, looking at Maria.

"No, not at all," Maria says, taking Carole's hand and squeezing it.

"Ladies first," I say. Pointing the way and then following her. "And everyone except my mother calls me Rob." I say to Carole who seems to find it amusing.

"My mother was the same with my brother," she replies.

Again the conductor acknowledges us as we walk out onto the dance floor. We danced to a couple of pieces, and by the time the second piece ended, more people were on the dance floor.

"Wow, looks like we've started a trend. Do you mind if we sit the next one out?" Carole says. I escort her back to her husband and sit down next to Maria.

I dance with Maria and Carole one more time before we call it a night and make our way upstairs. Maria was feeling the effects of dancing close to me, and judging by the flushed look on Carole's face; she was having the same issue.

Once Maria gets me into bed, she climbs on top and slides straight onto me. Rolling her hips, she is desperate to get off, and it's not long until I feel her internal walls clamp tightly around me as she rides out her first orgasm of the night.

As it subsides, Maria groans, "Fuck, I needed that." Then she adds, "I bet Carole is jumping Antony's bones as we speak." She has a wicked grin on her face as she starts moving again. This time it's slower and more loving. As she wraps herself around me and comes in for a kiss, we both sigh with contentment.

It takes a good hour for us to finally collapse into each other's arms and lay together, happy and fulfilled. "You realize who Carole and Antony are, don't you?" Maria says.

"No, who are they?"

"Antony must be one of the richest men in England. He owns JCB." Maria says. "He told me when you were dancing with Carole."

"Really? I would have never guessed," I say as I idly play with Maria's hair. "They both seem so normal," I add.

Maria laughs. "How did you expect them to behave?"

"I don't know, I've never thought about it. People are just people to me, I suppose." I give Maria a delicate kiss and then ask, "Are you ready for the family onslaught tomorrow?"

"No, I'm never good at family events. I don't know, but my family always seems weird," Maria says, repositioning herself on my chest.

I laugh. "We are so uncannily alike. I think the same at my family functions. Hopefully, you will be around for one of them so we can compare who has the strangest genes."

"Make that a date," Maria says, sounding like she's falling asleep, and it's not long before I hear the telltale rhythmic breathing.

The next morning we are up and have breakfast with Antony and Carole Bamford. I'm sure Maria and Carole spoke about the effects of dancing with me. Because I'm sure when Maria said something for only Carol to hear, she blushed and looked at her husband, who has that sated look only good sex gives you.

After breakfast, we went into Brighton to do what Maria likes best and shop. To Maria's dismay, some sales were on, and I grabbed a couple of bargains. It is just after lunch, and we have just had KFC. We were walking back when I stopped outside a women's clothing store. In the window is an elegant evening gown. I can picture Maria dancing with me in it, as it flows with our movement.

I look at the dress and then look at Maria. She twigs what is going through my mind. "No, that is way too extravagant," she says.

"It won't hurt to try it on," I say, batting my eyelids at her.

"You are as bad as some of my friends," Maria says, laughing as she puts her hand on the door handle.

We walk in, and Maria explains to the lady what dress she wants to try and what size. I take a seat and wait. The lady serving us goes in and out of the fitting room to helping where she can.

The curtain gets pushed back, and the most beautiful sight I have ever seen appears in front of me. The dress has the thinnest of straps holding them up, and the front dips down to give a great view of Maria's cleavage. The top half fits her curves perfectly down to her hips, where the satin material flares out and cascades down. In an almost emerald green that sets off her blue eyes perfectly. Even Maria, who is very modest for such a beautiful girl, glows and radiates as she looks at herself in a full-length mirror.

Maria turns to me. "Well?"

"Wow, you look incredible. Heaven is missing an angel right now," I say. The words just tumbled out of my mouth.

"Charmer!" She looks down at herself in the mirror.

"I'll tell you what. I'll buy it for you as my Christmas present."

"No, it's too much, baby. I will also need matching shoes, a bra, and a bag. It's so beautiful, but we can't."

Fearing she will lose a sale, the assistant says, "I will throw in the shoes and accessories at no extra price and knock a hundred and fifty off the price."

Maria's eyes double; she looks at me in the mirror. "I'll pay half and no argument. It's the most incredible gift anyone has ever given me."

I'm not arguing, and the assistant sets about getting everything Maria will need to go with the dress. She even finds a necklace that matches.

I pay with the cash I have for the hotel, and we walk out with many more bags than we entered. "I need to pop to the bank quickly," I say.

"Oh, okay, baby." Luckily, we had passed my bank on the way to the KFC, and it was a short walk. As we stand in the queue waiting, Maria looks in a bit of a daze.

"I'm sorry, but we haven't talked about money once, and I haven't pressed, but are you sure about this? You seem to be paying out a lot this weekend, and it's my cousin's wedding?"

We get to the front of the queue, and the next window becomes free. I hand over my card. "Can I take a thousand out, please?"

The woman smiles and does the transaction. "How would you like that?"

"Eight hundred in the fifties and the rest twenties will be fine," I reply. "Oh, could I have a balance as well, please?"

She nods and counts the money before tapping on the computer and writing my total down on a separate slip. She counts the money for me to see, puts it under the glass, and hands me the slip. "Is that all I can do for you, Mr. Johnson?"

"Yes, and thank you," I say as I put the money in my wallet and handed the slip to Maria. "Does that answer your question?" I ask.

It takes a moment for her to realize what I have handed her. She opens the folded piece of paper, and her eyes double. I walk off before she can say anything as she hurries to catch me up.

"Rob, wait up," Maria calls. I stop at the door and open it to allow a lady to enter, and then I turn to Maria, waiting for her to exit. "I think we need to talk," she says.

I whistle for a taxi, and a turquoise and white Brighton taxi stops in front of us. "The Grand, please," I say once we are settled. Maria hands me the slip back, and I quickly look, not knowing how much it has written on it.

I'm not used to seeing a six-figure sum in my bank, and I must say it's quite a satisfying feeling.

Maria breaks the silence. "I'm still paying half for the dress," she says.

I smile at her. "That's fine, but I'm not desperate for it."

"So I see," Maria smiles at me and puts her head on my shoulder. "You are full of surprises, Mr. Johnson," she says quietly. "And I need to thank you properly back at the hotel." That makes me smile as the taxi driver's eyes meet mine in the rearview mirror. He smiles and then focuses on driving through the busy city streets.

We pull up outside the hotel. "Crap, I almost forgot why we are here," Maria says, looking out the taxi window.

"Pardon?" I ask as I pay the fare.

"My dad's car," she clarifies.

"Oh. They had to arrive sometime," I say, suddenly feeling slightly nervous.

Maria sees my discomfort and smiles. "They aren't that bad," she says as I get out and help her with the bags.

"Come on, girlfriend. So how many family members will be here?"

"Not sure how many will stay in the hotel; some are local, so it won't be hundreds." Maria looks around. "It's still quite early, so hopefully, we won't bump into too many."

We make our way carefully up the steps, and the porter quickly helps us with our shopping bags. As we walk into the reception, Maria's parents are just getting into the lift.

"Looks like we've just missed them. We'll catch up with them at dinner. Come on; I haven't forgotten our little chat." Maria says, walking towards the lifts. I smile and shake my head as I follow.

As the porter leaves, Maria makes herself comfortable. She pats the seat next to her. I sit and look into a pair of deep blue eyes looking back at me expectantly. "It's simple. So far, I have earned over half a million the last two years."

"This is all to do with the computer programs?"

I nod, "I get a fixed fee for the computer programs, but I also fix games and make them more commercial. I get a commission of half of one percent of sales, plus I have my own game out."

"No wonder you work so hard," she says. She smiles, "Bloody hell Rob, this time next year, you will be a millionaire."

"I hadn't thought of that. With my second game coming out and my ever-increasing popularity, it's odds on."

"I don't get it, so why are you at Uni?" Maria asks. "You don't need the qualifications."

"I don't know how long this will last and the qualifications won't hurt. I guess the life experience has been invaluable, and I would never have met you."

"That's true, but why didn't you tell me before?"

"I know; I'm sorry. I've never been someone to brag. You know those run-down apartments on the way to your place in Edinburgh?"

"Yes, they look like they could be a great investment."

"My parents and I own that whole street. We went in thirds and bought the lot. We're going to do them up and rent them out."

"Shit, you are going places. That sounds like a good investment for me. Looking for anyone else to invest?"

"Not sure; no disrespect to you but my parents like keeping it in the family. I will ask next time I'm home. If you want in as an equal partner, you will be looking at about the hundred and fifty thousand mark."

"That's not a problem, let me think about it, and you have a word with your parents.....Now that's out of the way," Maria says, smiling. "I think a little thank you is in order." Maria leans in and tenderly kisses my lips.

******

We walk into the dining room all smiles, arm in arm. "There she is," I hear someone say.

"Mum, dad," Maria calls.

The restaurant is busier than the night before. I can now see who Maria is talking to as a large man stands with a more slender version of Maria to greet us.

"Mum, dad, this is my boyfriend, Robert. Rob, this is my mother and father, Anna and Jason Hunter."

Maria's mother's face falters as I am introduced. "A pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Hunter," I say.

Neither parent respond but turn back to their daughter. "Maria, have you seen any other members of the family?" This gives me a bad feeling, but Maria doesn't seem to notice.

"No, Rob and I have been out shopping most of the day," she says, looking around to see if she can spot anyone.

"I bet you have," I hear her dad say. I don't think either of us was meant to hear it, so I ignored him and pretended I didn't.

Her parents had a table for two, so I turned to the Maître D'. "Table for two, Johnson?" I ask. He goes off to his big black book and then nods.

He walks back over, and I say, "Baby, we can meet your parents in the ballroom after dinner."

"Okay, sweetie. I'll see you in the ballroom after, mum," Maria says. Her mother nods and gives me what can only describe as a dirty look before she turns to sit back down.

We are sat next to the Bamfords again, and they greeted us like old friends. "I'm hoping to get another spin around the floor," I say to Carole.

Carole blushes. "It's our last night tonight. We have only come away for a few days, but it will be my honour to 'have a spin around the floor,' as you put it."

We sit and order our dinner. After our shopping expedition, we are both hungry. I don't bother to tell Maria that I feel her parents ignored me and give me a bad feeling. I'm hoping it's in my head.

We talk and laugh about our normal silly things. We have a very similar sense of humor and find the oddest things funny. Maria tells me of her plan to wear her new dress to the wedding reception.

I notice Maria's parents disappear into the ballroom ahead of us; I guess they didn't have pudding. We finish up and sit for a minute, letting our stomachs recover. A couple of Maria's family members come over but just say hello, quickly disappearing before Maria can introduce me.

We get up and make our way in. Maria points out the table her parents have taken and says, "We better sit with my parents, or they'll send out a search party."

"Okay, lead the way, my lady," I say as positively as I can, but inside, my apprehension is making my stomach flip.

Maria smiles at my words before heading toward her parent's table. I take a slightly different route because I can see it gets a little tight for me to squeeze through.

"Maria," an older lady says as she gets close. The lady stands to greet Maria and hug her.

"Hello, Aunty. How are you? I've not seen you since granddaddy's funeral," Maria replies.

"You better sit down," Maria's mother says. "They will be there for a while."

"Ummm, okay," I say, a little worried I am on my own. I hadn't realized I got this far.

"It gives me a chance to have a little word," she adds. Now I feel sick.

I sit and get the attention of the waiter. "Would you like anything?" I ask Mr. and Mrs. Hunter. They both shake their heads as the waiter stops in front of me. I order a drink for Maria and me and charge it to the room.

"So," Maria's mother says. "Let me make one thing clear. I don't like you, and you will not replace Daniel." She says matter-of-factly. She takes a sip of her drink. "I met guys like you when I went to University and every office I've worked in; I've got your number......" She moves closer so she doesn't have to shout it out and appear more intimidating. "I bet you live on the backs of the wealthy people you attach yourself to. You come from a poor home and have grown up with very little. You have scraped into University with help from some government scheme that we taxpayers have to put up with, doing some artsy thing that will get you nowhere in life. You used your charm to seduce my daughter, but Maria probably feels sorry for you. Once she sees you for who you are, she will quickly get bored, mark my words." She takes another sip of her drink. I am trying not to laugh at the sense of déjà vu. At least Maria got some things partially right. "You are vermin of the lowest order, and your lack of breading will be shown for everyone here to see. I had an upset best friend on the phone this afternoon just before we left. Apparently, her son came around to patch things up with my daughter. You wouldn't allow them to talk, forcing Maria into your car, driving off, nearly knocking him down as he tried to stop you."

I'm not feeling so amused now and want to leave. At that moment, Maria's eyes lock with mine, and she says something to her Auntie before making her way over. "Hey baby, sorry. I hope my mother is keeping you entertained."

"Yes, baby, it reminded me of the first time we met," I say, giving Maria an idea of the type of conversation we had.

"Really?" She asks, knowing what I am telling her. I nod in reply as our drinks turn up. "So, are you dancing?"

"Are you asking?" I reply.

"I'm asking," Maria says, getting my film reference.

"I'm dancing," I reply, getting up and taking a drink before Maria grabs my hand. I turn back to her mother. "Apologies, it's been a pleasure talking to you. Maybe we can continue after Maria, and I have a boogie." I smile.

"It's not that type of music; anyway, there's no one dancing..." Maria's mother is cut off as Maria pulls me away.

As we walk toward the dance floor, Maria leans in, "I'm sorry I left you. Did you get the third degree?"

"You could say that. Let's say Daniel is still the flavor of the month."

We get to the dance floor and walk out hand in hand. We stand in the center, and I look toward the conductor. He recognizes us and nods his head, bringing the present piece to an end. As we wait for the orchestra to organize themselves, I improvise and pretend to do the twist. Maria bursts into laughter and joins in.

We are interrupted by a smiling conductor coughing and tapping his baton. We both instantly assume our starting position, and the music starts to play. A smile spreads across Maria's face as we begin to move and look into each other's eyes. The entire piece, we watch each other locked in the moment. As we come to a stop, once again, we get a round of applause.

We wait for the next piece to start, and a couple of others join us. Maria greets her uncle and aunty, who she introduces as Cristina's parents. They politely say hello, but quickly get into their first position. Again we move when the music starts and glide around the dance floor, smiling at each other. Halfway through, I pull a face at Maria, and she can't help but laugh.

"Stop it; I'll lose step," she says.

The next piece is a slower one. "Want to stay?" I ask.

"I'm not turning down a chance to hold you close," she says as we adjust our hold and pull each other closer.

As we start to move, Maria rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. With her head down, I can see people watching us. The other couple has sat back down, so it's just Maria and me. As we pass the area Maria's parents are sitting, I see Maria's mum talking to another woman. The look on the other woman's face isn't good, and I wonder what's being said. I'm on autopilot as the melody sweeps over me as Maria lifts her head and looks lovingly into my eyes.

As the piece slows to its end, Maria says, "I need a drink." We stop to a round of applause and walk off the dance floor hand in hand. We walk up to the bar and order a drink.