You Are Going To Thank Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, that excitement still burning in her eyes, she gently played with my clit, staring down at me as I whimpered. Once again holding my attention, ensuring I hung onto her every word, Claire informed me of our next exciting step in our adventure. I listened as my Goddess talked about permanent hair removal, sessions upon sessions, until my clit no longer needed to be shaved. Her excitement building, she told me of a cage that could easily be cleaned without removing it, of special brushes and cloths that could be slipped into the spaces, ensuring the clit she so loved to control was properly taken care of.

Tiny noises of fear escaped my lips, never taking my eyes off my Goddess for a second, the intense excitement emitting from them. Claire continued saying that when that day came, the day where even my infrequent unlocks for maintenance would come to an end, I would only be unlocked for smaller cages. And there would be smaller cages, much smaller. My clit aching in her hands, always knowing exactly how to tease and control me, Claire kept my orgasm on edge, a pinnacle of frustration and need as she informed me of the plans she had for her favourite toy.

With an excited tone I had not heard since the first day she took control of my keys, Claire told me that eventually my clit would forget what it felt like to get hard, to grow and strain. That it would simply stay in its cage, leaking and spurting cum as my ass was fucked, or a vibrator pulsed away on my g-spot. That someday I will have completely given her my cock, wilted away in ever shrinking cages, a true and proper little clit.

Smiling, her hands returning to their teasing, Goddess moved her lips to my ear. Whispering as she teased my little caged clit, Claire softly said when that day comes, when she has finally robbed me of my cock, leaving a leaking limp clit in its place, happy and content in a tiny pink cage, I would do something for her. Hearing the promise whispered into my ear, I came immediately from her touch, her control. Leaking and spurting through my clit, Goddesses words lingered, burnt into my mind, knowing that she was right. Knowing that I would. I whimpered, repeating them again and again, accepting and awaiting the fateful day that they once again came true...

You are going to thank me

12