A Choice Made for You

Story Info
Rory's long awaited night is disturbed beyond imagination!
2.7k words
4.46
15.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers

Just a little disclaimer. I tried to write this in a fun, light environment, however I can see it being taken as more of a forceful tone, bordering non-consent. I have fun with these fantasies of mine, but we all have our triggers, and our limitations. So I wanted to leave a little message before the story just in case for others! <3

Tonight was the night!

Two weeks. Two agonising weeks of being caged, denied, and frustrated. My nights filled with fruitless attempts to sleep peacefully, my poor clit constantly reminding me of the conscious choice to deny it. A choice that I continued to internally struggle with each day.

I loved being caged. Loved, loved, LOVED it! The feeling of straining against your tiny little prison, the aching sensation that seemed to grow exponentially with each night. Not to mention how cute it looked! Plastic, metal, 3D printed, I had them all, in whatever colour my girly side decided to choose for me in the moment. I always felt a sense of pride being able to match a cage with my chosen outfit.

However, being caged by yourself is tough! I easily persuaded my mind to forget how wonderful denial could be, how much I needed and required a release. It was a constant struggle I faced, trying to decide if I did indeed wish for some playful fun out of my cage, or if I was just being a weak, silly sissy.

Sadly, it was often the latter.

That's why tonight I had a big smile spread across my face. Two weeks! The longest by far I had ever gone in the cage. No accidents, no breakdowns, no early edging unlocks; I had been a good girl through and through. Staring at myself in the mirror, I giggled at how desperate my little clit was, held in place by my pink harness, further adding to the straining I always felt between my legs.

Ignoring the pull I felt to release myself that very moment, I slowly slid a princess plug inside my hole, whimpering only slightly as it fit into place. That familiar pressure on my g-spot, feeling it with each step, I knew tonight was going to feel agonisingly slow, desperate to return home to my long, much needed release.

Prepped, hands washed of lube, I slid the black sheer stockings up my smooth legs. A black garter belt, only slightly clashing with my chastity harness (not like anyone was going to see!), held the nylons in place, always enjoying the tight sensation they provided. Giggling, I playfully snapped the straps a few times against my thighs, before continuing with my outfit.

Pink panties were soon snugly holding my clit in place, a cute heart cut out in the back, framing my plug perfectly. I always loved these types of panties, that perfect mix of feeling on display while covered simultaneously. After a few flirtatious poses in my mirror, I gingerly stepped into the 'dress' I had prepared for the evening. Light, closer to a slip than anything, it barely covered my ass after being zipped up, knowing I'd have to watch my every step wearing it.

I wasn't too worried, knowing the hot pink corset I wrapped around myself would hold it in place, although I'd definitely have to watch any bending over! But what was the point of dressing up, getting yourself all femme and cute, without a bit of risk! As that familiar tightness around my chest settled into place, tying off the strings behind me, I sat down gently to slide on my heels. An activity I always forgot was MUCH harder when you couldn't bend over!

However it was a necessity, the strappy high heels far too important for my outfit to go without. Wrapping up my stockings, tiny cute buckles stopping just below my knee, I sighed with relief as they were both snugly in place. Every part of me, from my clit to my heels seemed to be glued to my body tonight, and I loved it! Sliding some breast forms into my dress, a hot pink wig on my head, I gasped into the mirror at the final product.

Two weeks of sleepless nights, frustrations, and agonies all amalgamating into this moment. Rory would be on full display tonight, feeling myself succumbing to that side of myself, relenting to all those feminine, submissive urges. I looked, felt, and was the good girl I wanted to be. My hands gently shook as I felt my body, drank in the adorable outfit I had planned, unable to take my eyes off the mirror.

But the night was just beginning, as before I could reap the rewards of being a good girl there was one final 'task' I had prepared for myself. I brushed some strands of hair out of my face, double checking I had everything in my purse, and stepped out of my apartment. Certainly not my first time being out as Rory, but it still made my heart leap every time I walked out of the front door.

It was a bright evening, the moon in full view as I made my way to the park by my place. Heels clicking on the pathway, an excited smile plastered across my face, I began my final task. Completely dolled up, each step seeming to build tension in my clit, knowing that I literally walked to my freedom. One trip through the park, typically taking about a half hour (although longer in heels!), was all that stood between me and my well-earned keys.

The gentle breeze tickled my body, silky dress and nylons offering no protection. I blushed from the cool air, each step seeming impossible, the combination of my aching clit and plug tormenting my poor imagination. As I walked, I slowly felt myself falling into the many fantasies and stories I had developed in my mind, situations and experiences I had been through, or wished to go through.

Only five minutes in, and I knew this was going to be one of the longest walks of my life.

Halfway through I stopped, sitting down on a bench to rest and catch my breath. A prisoner of my own mind, I desperately tried to calm down, tearing my focus away from the aching feeling between my legs. Succeeding mildly, I smoothed out the hem of my dress, continuing along the looping pathway, heading home to freedom.

My pace quickened seeing the exit to the park, my heart beating firmly in anticipation. This walk had been exactly what I needed, building up the evening how I imagined it would, being outside in the fresh air as Rory. I was ready for my freedom, to reap the well deserved rewards of being a good girl. Ready to-

A pair of hands on either arm suddenly tore my mind back to reality. As I started to protest, a woman appeared in front of me, long brunette hair and beautiful eyes were all I could see, the lower half of her face covered in black. Using my surprise against me, she placed a ball gag between my lips, quickly buckling it under my wig, face centimeters from mine.

"Shhh, deep breath Rory. Everything is going to be okay." That calming, light voice distracting me once more, as the other two sets of hands cuffed my own behind my back. How did she know my name!? Bound and gagged, amased at how quickly they'd taken control over me. I caught a glimpse of the other two women who had initially grabbed me, their faces also masked in a similar fashion, looking around the park. Satisfied we were alone, I was escorted away from the entrance. Away from my freedom.

Coming to my senses, the shock of what just happened dissipating slightly, I protested into my gag, pulling against the guiding hands on my arms. Standing in front of me, the third woman firmly smacked my poor clit, sapping away my resistance, the stare she fixed me with a silent warning. Whimpering, I let them lead me to an awaiting black van.

Two more masked female accomplices opened the side door, helping guide their captive inside. Still whining into my gag, they mostly ignored me as they all piled inside, all five pinning me down in place. My wrists were freed temporarily, only to be attached to cuffs on either side of the van. I felt my head and ass propped up by something beneath me, eyes wide as I watched them attach my ankles to the ceiling. Spread wide and bound, I whimpered in fear at how quickly this all transpired.

The woman who had said my name earlier sighed with relief, placing a hand gently on my thigh. She crawled beside me, her other hand brushing my hair into place, staring down into my eyes.

"There we go, Rory. That wasn't so hard, was it?" I tried to scream out one of the many questions I had, but once again she quieted me with a smack, her palm perfectly finding my poor clit once more.

"No no, sweetie. None of that." That stare returned, having the power to wilt any resistance I had, my protests turning to whimpers, feeling the comforting hands on my stockings. "We are here to help, Rory." Reaching a hand into her pocket, she pulled out something that surged sensations of fear and desperation through my body.

A key.

My key.

Wide-eyed, my gagged whining returning, she shushed me once more, gently stroking my cheek.

"I know cutie, I know. It's all very confusing. You see, we are dedicated to finding girls just like you. Girls that have a hard time being...good." Her gloved hand reached underneath my dress, cupping my clit, her eyes never leaving mine as she stroked and teased.

"Does that sound like you, Rory?" I blushed, knowing full well that exactly described how I felt about being caged, being a good girl. My captor smiled, a chorus of soft laughter echoed in the van. "I thought so, baby girl, I thought so. But don't worry, we will help with that."

Leaning down close to my face, those piercing eyes holding me in place, her hand still cupping my aching little clit. "Now, for the next little while you are going to lie there and be a good girl for us. If you do, then we have a reward for you sweetie. If you're not..." her grip tightened, forcing a whimper out of my gagged lips. "You understand, Rory?" I nodded, sighing as she relaxed her control over me, terrified of the implication left hanging in the air.

Not that I could do anything even if I wanted to, completely exposed in their van. Resigned to whatever this fate was, I whimpered as she slid the key into my cage, freed for the first time in two weeks. Immediately, my cock sprang to life, completely unaware or apathetic to my current situation. The women giggled, laughing as I blushed even deeper than before. My new 'keyholder' smiled, gently removing the ring around my cock, playfully stroking and teasing my desperate erection.

But that was all they did, quickly covering me in a foamy substance, which I correctly guessed to be some sort of hair removal. Wiped clean and washed a few minutes later, bare and still embarrassingly hard, I was fitted with some orange-tinted goggles. Watching them all do the same, I whined as I watched them laser my poor cock and balls, thoroughly going back and forth. It stung, but wasn't too bad, so I simply watched in confusion as I was worked over.

Satisfied, covered in a soothing balm, the goggles were removed. Wandering, supportive hands returned, rubbing and stroking, my soft moans filling the van. I watched as one woman placed a sticky strip above my cock, pressing down firmly to hold it in place. After a few minutes, she removed the strip to show off a temporary tattoo, the words Sissy Clit now adoring my body. I whined, betrayed by my cock how excited I was to see that.

Once more, I blushed through the laughter surrounding me.

After a while, my cock was cleaned off once more, gloved hands stroking and teasing me with glee, listening to the pleading moans coming from my gagged mouth. I whined desperately, but those commanding eyes just stared down at me, slowly stroking. I shook with need, two weeks of pent up frustration feeling trapped, so eager to be released. But they all seemed to relish in it, drinking in the desperate, aching little sissy before them.

Tears fell out of my eyes as I felt something cold against my cock, watching my erection dissipate. Someone dried my cheeks, kissing my forehead as I softened, feeling a ring snugly slide against my skin. Too snug. Opening my eyes, seeing the glint in hers, the bright pink cage in her hand, I knew this torment was far from over.

That was, in fact, not my cage.

Sliding it over my now shrunken clit, snapping into place, I stared down at the tiny pink prison between my legs. Confused and terrified, I stared back at my captor, her eyes smiling down at me, hands exploring the work they all had done to me.

"Perfect Rory, just perfect." She rubbed a finger up and down, bringing back the straining sensation I was all too familiar with. "This is a much better look for you, baby girl. And now, you won't have to worry about unlocking yourself." Leaning in close once more, her voice barely a whisper. "Because it's no longer possible."

I whimpered, listening to the laughter and cheers surrounding me, supportive and encouraging words. I couldn't tear myself away from my new clit, feeling every aspect of it, far smaller than I was used to.

"And now sweetie, since you were such a good girl for us, your reward." My head raised, I watched as she slid a strap-on over her jeans. In fact, I watched as all five of them did, a variety of colours and sizes. Caressing my stretched legs, hands squeezing and feeling my stockings, I squealed as my plug was removed, replaced by her new cock. My eyes rolled back, feeling every part of her inside of me, quickly bottoming out in my eager little hole.

"See? I told you there was nothing to worry about Rory. After two weeks, you finally get to cum." My captor proved her point with a few thrusts, watching as cum began to leak out of my new clit. My voice stolen, left to incoherently babble into my gag, I could only watch as she fucked two weeks of built up cum out of me, left in what seemed like a continuous state of orgasming.

One by one they fucked me, pumping in and out with vigor, always gentle enough, supportive, but firm. My clit leaked and spurted over and over, only to have my cum fucked right back into me. One woman even collected some on her finger, my lips glossed over with my own release. After a confusing, terrifying, daunting night, I was happy to fall into my own submissiveness, and embrace euphoria.

A few hours later I was standing outside in fresh air once more, stretching my jaw from being gagged for so long. The women helped straighten my dress and wig, handing back my purse. Gentle squeezes and hugs, one by one they all climbed back into the van. I held hands with the captivatingly beautiful eyes that had controlled me all evening, no longer feeling fear in her presence.

"Enjoy your new life, Rory. I know you're going to love it." A final playful tap on my clit, and she was off, leaving me on the side of the road. Still in a state of mild confusion, I made my way home, kept company by the new sensation between my legs.

Inside, undressed, and showered, I sat down on the bed, inspecting my new cage. She hadn't been lying, I could not see any way it could come off. I slipped under the covers, my tormented whimpers filling the bedroom, re-living what those wonderful women had put me through. I had finally lost control, had the choice stolen from me, knowing that familiar straining was here to stay.

As every night before, I whined in frustration as I drifted off to sleep.

But it didn't stop the smile spread across my face.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
616 Followers