All Comments on 'You Be My Hero, I'll Be Yours'

by Kethandra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like love stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THANK YOU for a lovely story.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Romance!!! I really liked how the story progressed. It took a while for Cheryl and Chaz....but once there woohoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You gave us an incredible romantic story. So well written and wonderfully executed. The characters were believable and attractive. I’m so aroused by tall, well shaped, full breasted women. Cheryl ticked all my boxes. The descriptions of their actions was so real and got better over the course of the length of the story. Well done! Five stars from me. Too bad I am limited to five. I have to be anon because I can’t get admin to accept my credentials.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Wonderful. Definitely erotic but also romantic in many ways. I'd like to see this continue as they explore more of her fetishes, he finishes college and they settled down together as that's where it appears to be going.

5⛤

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, so I absolutely loved Cheryl's BBF's conversation on the first page when she is teasing her about Charlie:

> "This all sounds like code for me, Cher." Beth was laughing openly at her and a Cheryl could feel her

> cheeks starting to heat up. "A hunky young man is coming over to offer you an after-dark hand. 'Would

> you like some candy, little girl? How about an all-night sucker?'"

ROFLMAO !!!!!

But sadly, you kept on and on with the BDSM overtones. Cheryl's desire to be pinned down by a powerful man. Getting tied up with Wonder Woman’s golden lasso. I got tired of it really fast and tuned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. What a great sexy, romantic story. I hated to finish, it was that good. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of a slightly twisted romance than a simple erotic coupling.

Python9696Python9696over 1 year ago

I'm hooked. You are one of my favorite writers and I only have two. I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks for sharing

Aspire523Aspire523over 1 year ago

Outstanding job! The description of their passion was poetic, and painted clear images in my mind. And on top of that, you made them seem like real people, with personalities. I read this in two parts, and between the first and second sessions, I was imagining what part two would bring. That's how engaging this was. Absolutely fantastic, thank you!

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Vivid; lush and unequivocally Hot

Satisfying writing.

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedover 1 year ago

Please forgive me but I missed it with this story. I will not down rate the story but there were many edits that needed to be done and others. I want to be so very nice so I just say it is hard to switch characters so often.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

KW, you are a wordsmith. Some of your descriptions of sex are lyrical. And I love the repartee between the characters in your stories. Very witty, very funny, very sensual. Please keep writing and keep entertaining us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKethandra@Kethandra
Thank you all for the many positive comments, emails, awards and votes over the past 5 years! I am entering a new phase in my writing. Many stories published here previously are now being expanded, re-edited, improved. I am now offering the new versions on Smashwords, Amazon, ...