You be the Judge

Story Info
Who has the sexiest breasts?
4.7k words
4.66
20.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day, but I had told my boss that I would drive past North Head campground on the way back to the depot to check on reports of vandalism. The track into North Head was pretty rough, as it hadn't been graded since the recent storms, so I was not expecting too many campers to be there. It was one of my favourite campsites on the coast with a short walk to a sheltered beach and several easy walks through the surrounding forest and along the cliff line overlooking the ocean.

I parked in the day-use area just on sunset and walked up to the campground, looking for the reported vandalism on the toilet block. It was still warm, probably around mid-thirties and I felt myself starting to sweat slightly after getting out of the air-conditioned vehicle. There were some new anti-logging posters which I chose to ignore, and some idiot had drawn a cock and balls in one of the stalls. A clean-up job for another day.

The camp sites were well scattered and separated from each other, and I could see three groups. The first group was a couple in their twenties, driving a bit of a clunker, but after a chat they were obviously just out to enjoy the area and to get out of Sydney for a long weekend. The next group were three guys in their late teens. They had started drinking already and there were empty beer bottles lying around. They had mountain bikes and kayaks and from the glazed eyes I suspect that they had been smoking dope. I gave them a talking to about cleaning up their camp site, wrote down their vehicle registration number and let them know I would be back tomorrow.

The third group was at the other end of the campground, away from the others at one of the best sites with views along the beach. As I approached, I realised that there were three tents and four women sitting around cooking dinner and drinking wine. They all appeared to be in their early to mid-thirties. I introduced myself and explained that I was the Parks Service ranger, though that was pretty obvious from my uniform. They were all chatty, telling me that they were down from Sydney for a few days. Looking around at their camp at least one of them was an experienced camper and when I commented on this, a tall dark-haired woman with a wonderful smile introduced herself as Heather and said that that was her. Heather was wearing shorts and a T shirt that were both just a bit too tight, highlighting her long legs and curves nicely. She introduced me to the others: Sandy, a shortish woman, with short dirty hair, again wearing shorts but instead of a shirt, she was wearing a bikini top. Where I could guess what Heathers' breasts looked like, Sandy's were proudly on display. I was guessing a comfortable C cup and moved nicely when she stood up to shake my hand. Michelle had long dark hair tied back in a ponytail and was medium height. She was also wearing shorts and a T shirt, and I was only slightly disappointed that it was not as tight as Heathers. As she moved around, here breasts moved naturally inside her shirt, confirming that she wasn't wearing a bra. The fourth woman was truly stunning, and I caught myself staring before Heather got my attention by clapping her hands.

"Oy, don't stare, she is human just like the rest of us," Heather told me.

I looked up guiltily, realising that I was staring at her breasts, framed by a tiny bikini top, that barely covered anything.

"Sorry," I stammered, sharing my apology between both the blond and Heather.

"This is Debbie," said Heather. "And yes, she is a model. And no, she is not a dumb blond."

Debbie was wearing just a bikini, and the bottoms were, in keeping with her top, tiny. If you imagine your favourite model, not the skinny fashion models, but the real models or sometimes the porn stars, then this was Debbie. The sort of woman where it was impossible not to fantasise, even briefly, about having her on her back on a table, with her legs over your shoulders and fucking her hard while looking into her eyes. Looking at Debbie, then around the others in the group, I felt a familiar stirring in my pants.

"Oy," Heather said again. "There are actually four of us here, and we are all reasonably good looking."

Which was true. While Debbie was stunning, they were all very good looking. Heather had that tight sporty look, and I imagined a lot of stamina in bed. Sandy had been watching this interaction and from the look in her eyes, was tired of guys looking at Debbie all the time and was quite prepared to be a bit outrageous to bring the attention back to her. Michelle looked like your typical girl next door, but one who was dating guys much older than her and didn't mind who knew it.

"Can we offer you a wine or a beer," Michelle asked?

I looked around the four of them again, hoping my growing cock was not too obvious in my pants.

"I would really love to," I replied, smiling broadly at them all "but I have an appointment in town tonight that I can't get out of."

"A date," asked Debbie. "What is she like," she asked teasingly. I am sure that she deliberately shook her breasts at me.

"Four women in the bush is better than one in the town," said Sandy, continuing the teasing, also giving her breasts a shake.

"One beer," said Heather, bending over to get a beer from the esky, then presenting it to me proudly, knowing very well that I had been watching her arse.

"Oh fuck, you lot are dangerous," I told them, "but no, it is not a date. My mum is in town and is heading off tomorrow. I am having dinner with her." Which was the truth.

"Do we believe him. Does he have a sure thing in town tonight or is he really meeting his mum," asked Heather."

Before anyone could answer I offered "but I am coming back out here tomorrow. I have to check on reports of a dog attack on the penguin colony at the next beach. I have to walk around from here." This was not completely true. While this was on my to do list, I had suddenly pushed it to the top of the list for tomorrow.

The next day, I parked in the day-use area again and wandered down to the beach. I could see the women, about two thirds of the way along, maybe 100 metres away. I could see that they had carried an esky, probably full of wine or beer and wondered why they had setup so far down the beach. As I got closer it became apparent that they were all topless. Michelle, Sandy and Debbie were sitting up watching me approach, while Heather was lying on her front. As I got to about twenty metres away, Michelle pulled a T shirt on, covering herself, but Sandy and Debbie just sat there showing off their breasts. The bikini tops last night hadn't covered much and offered an element of mystique, but bare breasts to a guy are a truly wonderful sight. As I looked over at Heather, with her bare back, and tight arse in a tie on the side's bikini bottom, resting on her forearms showing off a the sides of her breasts, I realised that while breasts are fantastic, just about every part of a woman's body is beautiful to look at. Remembering the teasing from last night, I was quickly getting hard in my pants again.

We chatted again. They teased me again about my date with my mum last night, but they found out I was single and didn't have a girlfriend. I found out that Heather lived with her boyfriend, Sandy and Michelle were newly single and that Debbie had a stable of guys, none of which really mattered greatly. As we talked, another bottle of wine was opened. They asked if I wanted a drink, but I decided I better stay sober. I was at work after all.

Eventually I announced that I would be back in about an hour after I walked around to the next beach to check on the penguins. Sandy quickly asked if she could come with me, to which I agreed. Heather then asked if she could come too, but then there was a weird set of looks between them and she changed her mind. Obviously there had been some sort of female messaging going on that I had no chance of understanding.

I suggested that Sandy put on shoes, because the walk around the headland was rocky and that maybe she should put on some extra sunscreen.

"Are you worried that I would get my tits sunburnt" she asked, placing her hands under them, and presenting them towards me.

"They are stunning tits," I told her. "It would be a shame to damage them." To which the other three laughed and hooted.

"Should I put a shirt on," Sandy asked.

"You don't need to," I told her.

"Do you want me to stay topless," she asked.

"Very definitely," I replied.

She picked up a tube of sun cream and squirted a dollop on each breast. She looked up at me, obviously making a decision, then rubbed the cream over them giving them a good coverage, even pulling on her nipples gently. The other three had gone quiet, wondering how far Sandy was going to go, but then Heather suggested "at least let him do your shoulders and back." Sandy threw me the tube of sun cream then turned away from me. Her skin felt wonderfully sleek and warm under my hand, as I rubbed across her shoulders and down her back. When I got to her bikini bottoms, she looked back over her shoulder and told me to stop.

"Let's not put on too much of a show for the girls," she told me, "they are already horny enough after our conversation this morning."

I raised an eyebrow, asking for more information.

"Don't you say a word," all three of the others almost shouted together.

It took about twenty minutes to walk around to the next beach and fortunately, there were no signs of dogs, and all the penguins were tucked up in their day burrows or out fishing. As we had walked, we had chatted. I had learned a bit more about the group; with Sandy, Michelle and Heather knowing each other from uni, and Debbie being a friend of Heathers from years ago.

Sandy had also flirted outrageously, asking how often I got naked in the bush, describing how wild it felt wandering around topless, commenting how hot she was.

"We should have a swim," said Sandy "I can see you're hot."

Not sure if she intended the double meaning, I told her that I didn't have my swimmers with me.

"I'm wearing just this tiny bikini bottom, you have seen most of my body already. You can wear your undies, or we can both skinny dip. Your choice." She stood there for a moment looking up at me, then she said, "I changed my mind, lets skinny dip."

Sandy stood up, kicked off her shoes and while keeping eye contact, undid the sides of her bikini bottoms, letting them fall to the sand, she did a little bit of a twirl, showing off. I failed at keeping eye contact. Her pussy was nicely trimmed, with a neat patch of hair, highlighting the important bits.

"Wow," was all I was capable of.

She knelt down in front of me and pulled off my shoes and socks then looked up at me.

"Do I have to undress you?"

"Yes."

She looked at me for a minute, a smile gathering on her face, then she stood up in front of me, much closer than she needed to be. I reached for her hips, wanting to touch her, but she swatted my hand away. She started undoing the buttons of my shirt until it fell open and she was able to push it back off my shoulders. Then she ran her fingernails down across my chest, leaving faint marks in my skin as she went, until she came to my nipples, which she pulled on gently. I sighed as I felt a surge of pleasure spread from my nipples to my groin.

"Guys nipples are really underrated," she told me. I didn't need to be told.

I tried to lean forward to kiss her, reaching for the back of her head this time, to pull her to me, but again she swatted me away.

"Do you want to fuck me," she asked, starting to undo my belt.

"I think you want to fuck me," I told her as she pulled down my zipper.

"I need something primal. Don't kiss me, let's just fuck," she murmured, as she reached into my pants to find my mostly hard cock.

I pushed her back away from me. "Knees and elbows," I ordered, and I watched as she took up the position.

I stood behind her while I took off my pants and stroked my cock a few times, but the sight of her kneeling in front of me, her knees apart, waiting for me to take her, had me harder than I could remember. She looked back over her shoulder.

"Do it. Fuck me" she told me.

I knelt behind her and ran a finger along her pussy lips.

"You are so wet," I told her.

"I've been thinking about this since last night. Stop teasing."

I ran the tip of my cock along her pussy a couple of times, feeling it wet and slippery against the tip. As I positioned myself to push into her, she pushed back, forcing half my cock into her in one thrust.

"Oh God," we both called out, probably frightening a couple of penguins.

I gripped both her hips, and I pulled back and thrust into her again, going deeper. Hearing her moan loudly. The third thrust, I felt my balls slapping against the back of her thighs and I started thrusting harder, quicker, loving the way she cried out with each thrust. I soon felt her hand around my cock, then it left and from the way she was moving, I suspected that she was playing with her clit. Her cries changed to moans and grunts, still in time to my thrusts, but also obviously to her own rhythm.

After a while of fucking, I'm thinking about skiing and babies and anything else I could think of to make myself last, while gripping her hips and looking across her naked back and arse. I could hear her breathing change to more of a panting sound, increasing in tempo until finally she cried out and I felt her pussy muscles massaging my cock and her thighs vibrating against me as she came. She cried out with an amazing primal scream, as she bucked against me. That was all I needed, as I thrust into her twice more then let myself go, pumping cum deep into her pussy, as I gripped her hips and held myself deep, giving quick thrusts against her arse to empty myself into her.

"Wow," she finally panted. Still holding my slightly softening cock inside her.

"Yeah," was all I was capable of responding.

Eventually I slid out of her and collapsed on my back beside her. She rolled on top of me and straddled my belly, lying her head on my shoulder.

"I don't want to get sand in my pussy," she told me.

I laughed, then agreed with her.

After resting for a while, we finally found our way into the water for a swim and a wash off. I tried to initiate another round of sex, but Sandy made it clear that she wasn't interested, making a comment that I didn't completely understand about saving me for the others.

We got dressed and wandered back, holding hands as we approached the others on the beach. This time Michelle didn't bother covering up, and the sight of three stunning topless women, plus one beside me had me stirring in my pants again. It was also obvious from the empty bottles that they had continued drinking on our absence.

As we approached, the women all called out various lewd comments to Sandy, asking how I had performed. I blushed, now aware that the morning's events with Sandy had been pre-ordained. Sandy held up her two hands about eight inches apart, then held up her right hand indicating a circle with her thumb and fingers.

"Fat," she told them, "and he knows how to use it."

There was a general chorus of approval from the others.

I had no idea what to say, so I just stood there looking stupid.

"I'm not sure what to say to that" I finally managed to say, feeling fairly inadequate.

"Be proud," Michelle told me, "Sandy has high standards."

"We should ask... fuck, what is your name," asked Debbie. "Sandy, what is his name" she continued.

"I have no idea," Sandy replied, "I wanted his cock, not his name," she laughed.

They all looked at me expectantly.

"Steve," I told them. "My name is Steve."

"So we should ask Steve to settle the argument we were having while he was away checking penguins" she said with a smirk.

I looked them expectantly again.

"We were discussing breasts," said Michelle. "What sort of breasts do men find sexy. Well really, which of us has the sexiest breasts."

"Wow" was all I managed, then continued. "Not all men find the same thing sexy."

"Then let's take a sample of one" said Sandy, who I had found out had a degree in mathematics.

"You want me to score you and your friends' breasts on some sort of scale?"

"Yep"

"No way. One of you will think I am lying and trying to get into her pants and the other three will hate me."

"No, we promise to accept your honest assessment and we will all still lust after you afterwards," said Sandy laughing.

"If I am going to do this, I need to do a serious analysis," I told them. "I'll need to perform multiple tests."

"What sort of tests," asked Michelle, who seemed to be the least enthusiastic.

"I don't know yet," I told her honestly. "But any of you can pull out at any time and will retain the points accumulated to that point."

"What do you mean points," asked Heather.

I pulled a notepad out of my uniform pocket and opened it theatrically.

"OK, lets start with perkiness. Everyone on their feet. Stand in a line."

There was a lot of giggling, but they all stood up.

"OK, jiggle up and down" I told them.

Again, more giggling, but they all did it, with varying degrees of bounciness. I scribbled in my notebook.

"Alright, turn side on and jiggle again."

They looked a bit shocked, but all did as I had asked.

"This time lock your hands behind your head and jiggle." The raised arms definitely improved the shape of their breasts, lifting them up and highlighting the shape.

"OK, each or you will get a score of one to four, now I will tell you your scores for this test, but future tests will be secret until we have finished. For perkiness: Michelle gets 1, Debbie gets 2, Sandy gets 3 and Heather gets a 4. But I am giving Sandy a bonus point because she gave the biggest jiggle. Congratulations Heather and Sandy."

"No way," said Debbie, and the others all complained about their scores.

"Sorry, the judges decision is final," I told them.

"OK, face the front again. Size assessment."

"Why bother, Debbie will win that one," said Michelle.

"Not necessarily," I told them. "This is my personal assessment remember. I might prefer smaller breasts."

There were some sceptical remarks, but they all faced me. I wrote down my scores.

"Another flavour of perkiness, all of you on your backs and arms by your sides."

I watched as Debbie's breasts almost reached her armpits, but most of the others remained remarkable firm.

"OK, stay on your backs and arms over your heads." As their breasts stood up, it was hard not to contemplate having my cock buried in one or more of these stunning women. I felt a familiar stirring in my pants.

As they stood up, Sandy re-filled their wine glasses. Michelle declined, but the others emptied the bottle between them.

"Alright, all turn away from me." There were some curious looks as they did as I asked.

I walked up behind Sandy first, thinking that having already fucked, she would be most co-operative. I brought my hands around from behind and cupped her breasts in my hand, feeling their weight. She gave a startled jump but didn't object.

"I didn't know that there would be touching," Michelle said.

"You can drop out at any time," I told her. I was glad that she stood her ground because I was really looking forward to feeling her breasts.

I went down the l line, cupping each of the women's breasts deliberately avoiding their nipples for now. As I got to Debbie, she leaned back against me, letting her arse rest against my cock, which was definitely hardening after all this fondling. She gave a little sideways sway. I scribbled in my notebook then looked up.

"Just to let you know, Debbie was outrageously provocative then, leaning back against me and rubbing her arse against my cock."

The others gave her a hard time, suggesting that she should be disqualified or penalised etcetera.

12