You be the Judge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it was a flagrant attempt to influence the judge. I had to give her a bonus point." I told them. I decided that this was behaviour that I wanted to encourage.

More complaints, but I could see them all thinking about how they were going to influence the judge.

"I have another complaint," said Sandy. "We are all standing around in tiny bikini bottoms and you are fully dressed. You need to strip."

"How far," I asked?

There was some discussion between them, and they decided that I could keep my underpants on. I started to undo my shirt, but Sandy stepped forward, calling to the others.

"That's our job," she told me.

They had fun stripping me. Lots of laughter and pretend moans and admiring comments. At one point I had three women kneeling in front of me undoing my pants and pulling them down. Naturally, my body responded naturally. Debbie started to reach out, wanting to touch me through my underpants, but Sandy swatted her hand away.

"No touching him," she told her, then added "Yet."

"What's the next test," asked Michelle.

"Responsiveness," I told them. "In a line again, turn around"

I walked up to Heather, cupped her breasts again, then slid the palms of my hand over her nipples, feeling the nubs slide across my hand. Then I took her nipples between my finger and thumb and pulled slightly while I rolled them gently. Heather let out a slight moan of pleasure as her nipples hardened.

"Holy fuck," said Debbie.

"Highly responsive," I told everyone.

As I moved between the four of them, both Sandy and Debbie took the opportunity to push back against me, feeling my hard cock against their arse. I made a point of letting the others know about their bonus points.

"OK, on your backs now please" I told them. "Arms up over your heads."

I watched as they lay down on their towels in front of me. Michelle with her knees tightly together, but the others more relaxed, showing off the crotch of their bikinis, maybe hoping for bonus points. Sandy with one knee bent way off to the side, looking at me invitingly and licking her lips.

"Do you need to adjust that" asked Sandy, pointing to my very obvious erection.

I did, so I used my hand to shuffle it around so that it was more comfortable, four pairs of eyes following my every move.

"OK, this final test is taste" I told them. There were gasps, as well as sighs of what may have been anticipation.

I stood in front of Debbie, then knelt across her thighs, resting my hands on either side of her body. Then I lent forward and licked along the side of her breast, then moved to her nipple which I took into my mouth and suckled gently, pulling on her with my lips. In that position, my cock was pushed into her belly and she started to squirm against me and make little sighing murmurs.

When I sat up and started to slide off her thighs, she pulled me back down.

"Test the other one," she ordered.

The others watched silently while I pleasured Debbie's other breast and nipple.

I treated Sandy and Michelle to the same test but when I came to Heather, she declined.

"I don't know where you think this is going" she told the others, "but if I keep going I am going to have to fuck this guy, and I don't really want to cheat on David."

"I'm already going to have to fuck this guy" said Michelle.

"And I really need to fuck him again," said Sandy.

"Are we all going to take turns, or sort of roll around together sharing his cock and tongue," asked Debbie.

"I want to see his cock," said Michelle.

They weren't gentle as they pulled my underpants down and I quickly had Sandy's and Debby's hands wrapped around me, then Debbie had the head of my cock in her mouth.

"How are we going to do this," asked Michelle.

"Michelle and Debbie, get on your hands and knees, legs spread. I'm going to fuck you both." I looked over at Sandy. "I'll try to save some for you, for seconds."

I took Michelle first, kneeling behind her I undid the ties on the side of her bikini and threw it aside. she was wet and ready, and I pushed into her quickly and deeply as I spread her arse cheeks, watching her push back against me as I thrust into her. She was moaning and crying out with pleasure while occasionally looking up at Sandy and Heather who were watching us intently. Sandy had her hand inside her bikini, obviously playing with herself. After a couple of minutes, I pulled out and moved to Debbie who had already taken off her bikini bottoms and was on her knees waiting for me.

"Fuck me, just fuck me hard" Debbie told me.

As I pushed into her, I watched as Michelle rolled onto her back and slipped one hand between her legs, fingering herself and playing with her clit while pulling on her nipples with the other hand.

Debbie was tight and wet and making the most amazing sounds of pleasure, crying out, not caring if anyone heard her or that her friends were watching. After the amount of foreplay we had subjected ourselves to, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I lost it when I heard Michelle cry out as she came, watching her thighs convulsing as she clamped her hand between her legs and as she threw her head back, eyes closed with the most glorious look of pleasure on her face. I pumped my accumulated load of cum deep into Debbie, crying out myself, thrusting hard to force my load as deep as I could into her, holding myself there, thrusting, gradually slowing, still thrusting, gradually softening.

The rest of the afternoon was amazing.

Sandy got me hard again using her mouth and then we fucked with her on her back and her feet locked around my back.

After a swim and a wash, I got Debbie off with my mouth and then came with Michelle's breasts wrapped around my cock, spraying cum over her chest and neck.

All the while, Heather had stripped naked and watched and masturbated, I saw her come three times, but there could have been others. Her boyfriend was a lucky guy to have someone so loyal.

Eventually, someone asked me for the scores for the perfect breast test. I found my notepad, opened it theatrically and showed them the scribbles I had made. I hadn't scored anyone. No-one seemed to be too disappointed.

12