All Comments on 'You Belong to Me Ch. 01'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
blue5766blue5766over 13 years ago
Good

It is great to see you back with a new story. I enjoyed this first chapter. I like the way it comes from real life not just an impossible and risky situation. Looking forward to the usual twist and turns that come with all good stories.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Sorry BobNbobi.

I tried to be objective and dispassionate and read the story.But I couldn't carry on reading past the first few paragraphs. Obviously you have experience in such a lifestyle. And your ideas about marriage and partnerships are far removed from mine.

And you can dress it up and call it anything you like. But the husband in you story is a Cuckold. And I don't know but I am guessing, that he will always be the 'other' man in this marriage. And the wife will always be in charge and do exactly what she want's to do. In the following chapters.

Which is certainly not my idea of partnership or a marriage. The title of this story could be. "Do I love my wife enough to..." and then us readers can fill in the blanks.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
she is a master manipulative slut

She has been working him over for a long time I see.

Now its his idea for her to not only cheat but to have a long term love affair. His girl in the park gone, his gets second place one night, then three, then always. How can any one respect him now, they can't and wont. Remember she wants to humiliate him.

So this fits into the I hate men and detest all husbands category.

ZaneJZaneJover 13 years ago
Very nicely done

I like how you bring the married couple alive as real people with a real relationship; you don't always find that in this genre. In fact, the scenes where they're playfully picking out her partner are arguably hotter than the grand finale (and that's no slam on the climax scene).

As an aside, I don't know why anyone would show up in comments to condemn the relationship dynamics. I don't go in for it in real life either, but I enjoy reading it, and it just seems akin to showing up in Gay Male to talk about how, sorry, you're hetero and this just doesn't do it for you. It just seems silly when it's blatantly clear from the outset what kind of story it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
where do these chickenshit men come from

i've no respect for writers who belittle men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If you really think this is so great....

Then I invite you to write the same story, but switch the husband and wife around.

He gets the hottie to take care of his needs and wifey smiles and says how nice dear.

Yeah freaking right. Nthe problem is one of hypocrisy. Prove me wrong, write the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
same old same old

Sounds exactly like your first story

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
No way

Look , you tried to convince the reader in your pre amble that this was not a typical cuck / wimp story . Its nothing but . You have not spent long enough time on the husband wife dialog to convince anyone that it is nothing but , your first 2-3 chapters should have been about that if it was to be different . This site needs a Swinger/Swap category for these type of stories . The husband needs to lay down the law or play the game long enough to screw her good and hard in a divorce . She obviously has no respect for the guy , and if he goes along with it , he also is not worthy of respect .She is going to do it anyway , which at this point I have to say is very unrealistic as they are a much older couple , and most folks of that age no longer think with their crotch anymore . He just needs to get rid of her period , Call their kids and tell them he is dumping their mother for it as well . that may slap some reality into the selfish bitches face .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not really necessary

to write any more chapters. you did not let anything in the open. you closed that story completly.

ZaneJZaneJover 13 years ago
@ Anonymous ("If you really think...")

Maybe you should begin your quest to stamp out "hypocrisy" over in Anal, with demands for more strap-on reversals. Or in Non-Consent, with calls for more woman-on-man forced sex.

If the tropes of a particular genre rub you raw, just remind yourself that, in all likelihood, the author is not making a grand statement about the inner desires of all men and women, but is merely exploring his/her own personal fantasies. Obviating the need for some warped vision of political correctness to anchor the whole thing down.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Loving cuckold relationship - no sale

You seem to be searching for a formula for a cuckold relationship to be a good thing. I find Porter's fawning acceptance of Peggy's lover to be pathetic and disgusting. For me, it's a visceral reaction and I would bet that the majority of men would view it the same way. You try to craft it that he is involved in the cuckolding process, has some ownership of it but it is clear that Silver and Peggy are dominant and are going to do whatever they want to do. Silver is coming over next Wednesday (Porter was told, not asked) and Porter seems to think about this and agree to it but if Silver had said I'm coming over MWF that would have been OK too. How does Peggy belong to Porter? Belonging implies some level of control. Porter has none. He also has no involvement beyond that of watcher and as far as Silver and Peggy are concerned that is a nonessential role. Six months from now when Silver decides to take Peggy on a vacation without Porter, that will be OK too. Peggy will make it sound reasonable but Porter will not be involved with the decision, he will simply be informed of it. And being the way Porter is, his mind will work out that it is OK and that Peggy really loves him and belongs to him still and he will be eagerly waiting for her return. The problem with this type of relationship is that love is connected to respect and it is hard to have respect for someone who is always stepping out of the way. Such a person is a doormat and eventually will be treated like one, and given the same consideration you would give a doormat (none). The process has already started for Porter. Most people don't want to be doormats. BTW, many woman assume a similar role and it's just as bad.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 13 years ago
Always well written

but it seems to be a replay of your first story. I read the comments you left after an alternate ending to your first story. I can't remember who wrote the alternate but you commented that you were suprised at how negatively the female main character was portrayed. This story seems to be following your first story with her developing into a stone cold bitch, self centered with no love or respect for her husband. The question isn't do I love her enough to allow this, but rather do I have so little self respect that I will allow myself to be treated like a doormat. While she's gone on wednesday he should leave for a few days himself, maybe with the chick from the park. It'd be allowed under the new rules, after all.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Although you don't use the "Cuckold" description it IS a cuck story. You should always warn your readers about Cuck / Humiliation Stories....

That warning will save us from READING YOUR SHIT and voting your story a big fat "ZERO".

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Not for me, but

But, you do write a good story. My problem remains the fact that the wife essentially replaces the husband with a lover, but still professes to love the husband. I just can't see how that profession can be true, it totally mystifies me. Do you really think a women can have an affair, yet remain in love with her husband? Doesn't the affair so impact her feelings that it in the end destroys any respect or love she has for her husband? My wife has a dear friend who "sleeps around" and yet professes that it doesn't hurt her marriage, essentially the same tact you take. I seriously question if that can really be true.

syd_v63syd_v63over 13 years ago
Well done interesting twist

I too am not a fan of the traditional Cuck model. Liked the mutual exploration and wife sharing route you took. Husband and wife sharing doesn't have to be humiliation based. Liked the tease version a lot better. Keep up the good work

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Still early

So far so good. It is too early to reach a conclusion about this work. You write well, and the story certainly could go a number of interesting ways from now on. I look forward to what is coming. The number of good comments from readers indicates that you are on to something. I do like Jasonnh's insights..

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
By any other name.

It is still crap. You can put lipstick, a dress and stockings on a bear but it is still a bear.

The author tries the old ploy of saying that the term is misused. Well, most definition I have seen define this as the husband of an unfaithful wife. or a man whose wife has committed adultery, often regarded as an object of scorn. And rightly so.

In what way did the husband NOT fit either definition? Because he ok'd it? Doesn't change the facts. If I say to ta man holding a gun to my head, "okay, shoot me", and he does and later uses the old "he gave me permission" ploy, guess what? He still goes to prison for life or forfeits his own. Because she professed to love him #1 for 6 out of 7 days?

Still crap.

rainbow001rainbow001over 13 years ago
Same conversation... different venue

I agree with the other comments.. well written, husband sits, wife fucks others, not so good. At least this time it is a shared fantasy but still your writing sells the situation as real but this could not fly irl without seriously damaging the relationship. It is simply not possible for one partner to go off and build a relationship with another while the significant other sits alone unless that other has serious ego related issues. My advice is to sell it as the fantasy world it is. The female toon is a narcissistic bitch who is so self centered she cannot see her partner or what he really is. You really have to give the reader someone to root for. In your stories that gets hard sometimes...

But all that said please continue, the writing is good and the site needs good writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Darn it

BNB,

I like your writing alot, but could we have something besides a brain dead husband who only thinks with his pecker? I mean really I don't see the "love" in sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just be

just be your sicko selves don't listen to anyone else, but please don't write about it, you have already proven your losers enjoy your pathetic lives.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
It is a Telling sign of this author mental delusional that he

actually thinks there can be a Loving cuckold relationship. There is No such animal. But what is really shocking about this author is that he REALLY thinks if you dont use the word cuckold -- it isnt a cuckold relationship.

what a whack job .

I dunno maybe the author works for the state department.???

in the final analysis it is not that the author cant write... Clearly BobNbobbi can write and does so really well!.

what is so sad is that the author cannot write a story about anything else Other than this kind of wretched crap .

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
How many stupid cuck stories does this site need?

I guess one more. Cliche upon cliche upon cliche. Yuck.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Somehow seemed to have missed this one. Well, reading the preface (that's how it's called, right?), I skipped right to the comments. And I'm glad I did.

If a guy screws his sister and they ARE bloodrelated, no matter how much they claim it isn't incest, it is. It's the very definition of incest.

Same goes for this story. Wife sleeps with men other than her husband. That's cuckolding, consensual or not.

Like another commenter said, swap around the genders, have the guy sleep around, and the wife be a watcher, and see how loving a relationship it is then.

Sorry, it's a rather poor attempt at an excuse for cheating.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Commenters - you need to read the author's bio...

which states:

"I am a 66 Y.O. guy who has a female side to him. I dressed actively from late 40's until I was 60 when the makeup requirements got too severe. I have been reading erotica since I was 18 or so and have recently begun writing. My background is professional/technical, but I am retired.

I was married for 31 years, divorced 13 now. My interests in writing fall in the Loving Wives category with a realistic flavor."

The author is trying to make the erotic case for cuckolds which is his right. Given the number of stories on in this catergory which are wife sharing, hot wife or group sex type at least he is honest about it. I have seen this story posted on one of the Yahoo Group sites so it will get more intense from this point on so cuckold haters beware! My biggest problem with cuckold relationships is (1) how can anyone maintain any respect for the cuckold (male or female) and (2) the obvious imbalance (cuckold stays faithful to the person cuckolding him or her. In this story, Peggy picks out her perfect lover so quickly (3 weeks after their dinner) you have to wonder if she had been waiting for the chance to fuck around on him (Most people need months to find a good date) with Silver. Anyway - cuckold haters beware because this story goes really out there.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
Thanks for the warning

I'm bowing out of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Silly Sad Old Man.

I just couldn't care less, goodby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong Category...

No love being dispayed by this wife. Just selfishness, malice, heartlessness, and general cruelty. Better off in BDSM or Fetish.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
There is hope...

but not much. As with most cuck stories this one seems headed deeper into humiliation and away from loving behavior. Too bad. I'll read ch 2 but if it's as predictable as I believe I will be disappointed. Again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
El Crappo...

Loco...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When You Were Married

You apparently, from your writings, loved being in the cuckold life so much that you couldn't leave it.

andrusandrusover 13 years ago
excellent

i enjoy the build up of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pleasure reading

After a long time a great build up and a wonderful story. Very natural.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very natural

Nothing beautiful or natural about cuckolds. Among the most disgusting creatures existing. This old queen writer can Bob up and kiss my ass.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Wow that was so dumb

Garbage yes but poorly written garbage which makes it so much worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous