You Bet Your Wife - Episode 13

Story Info
A game show where every wrong answer is paid for sexually.
6.3k words
4.53
32.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank 'Quale' for his permission to use the premise and plot from "You Bet Your Wife" to create an episode from the show. Those who have read "You Bet Your Wife" will notice similar dialogue, if not the same in places, this is because, like any other game show the introduction, and explanation of the rules are the same week in, week out. And I didn't want to detract too far from 'Quale's' original show idea.

***************************************************************************

This is the first story I've wrote, so all comments are appreciated.

"Hello, and welcome to You Bet Your Wife. The show where only the contestant's wits can stop us from using his wife on national TV," boomed the unseen announcer. "Now let's give a big welcome to our host and the sexiest, kinkiest star in Hollywood, Zoya Takoni."

A bright spotlight shot across the dark stage to reveal Zoya strutting across the stage. Her welcome consisted of nearly as much whopping applause. Zoya as always clearly enjoyed the attention and rewarded the audience with a confident sexy walk.

Today she was wearing a somewhat conservative outfit compared to her usual attire, a pink figure hugging silk dressing gown.

At the center of the stage a sleek couch waited by itself for the host. Just big enough for two people to both sit on it was clearly designed to force its occupants into close contact. Zoya stopped in front of the couch waiting as the audience quieted and the lights rose on this stage. Zoya stood in the middle of a glass stage empty except for herself and the couch. This stage was now brightly illuminated both by spotlights and a multitude of small lights shining up through the floor but nearby the outline of another circular stage was visible but its contents were obscured by darkness. Flashing a naughty smile Zoya address the audience,

"Welcome to the 13 th and final show of this series! But don't despair, a new series will be following shortly!"

After the cheers died down, she asked

"Are you all ready for me to win someone's wife again?" "Well then let's meet tonight's contestant!"

The deep voiced announcer broke in again,

"Give a big hand to our contestant, Daniel from South California."

A new spotlight announced Daniel's entrance. He was fashionably dressed in dark anti- fit jeans and a tight fitting T-shirt. An athletic build along with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes completing his look as an attractive young professional. Coming up to Zoya, Daniel lent forward and kissed Zoya on both cheeks in pure false show biz style. Zoya warmly kissed him back, slowly tracing her hand over his chest as they met.

"Hi Daniel, congratulations on qualifying for You Bet Your Wife." Following Zoya's gesture, Daniel and Zoya sat on the couch, its short length unavoidably pushing Zoya's bare legs up against Daniel.

"Before we start the game tonight maybe you could tell us a little bit about yourself, Daniel." asked Zoya with an obvious attraction to the male contestant.

"Well I'm a 25 years old Building Engineer" answered Daniel, his voice sleek and smooth, keeping lustful eye contact with Zoya as he spoke.

Zoya noted Daniel's British accent.

"So do I detect a British accent?"

"Yes, I originally lived in the UK," replied Daniel.

"So what made you move to the USA?" Zoya probed.

"Work! I was offered an excellent opportunity within the company however it meant me moving to the USA."

"So what does your wife do?" asked Zoya "Kirsten is an Accountant." "Those are pretty different jobs, how did you two meet?" "We met back in the UK. We both had part time jobs at the same place while we were studying for our current jobs." "So when did you get married?" "Six months ago, we went back to the UK to get married to be with our families." "So since you started dating, has anyone else slept with your wife?" "Not that I know of," responded Daniel with a nervous little laugh. "Does putting Kirsten on You Bet Your Wife make you nervous? You know you might have to watch her sleep with someone else on national TV." "Sure, it's a chance that something can happen, but when I've played at home, I normally get to the 4 th or 5 th question with no problem, so I can quit before she has to go through with anything and get a decent amount of cash as well" Zoya's smile became a little devious at this response. It wouldn't be hard to tease Daniel into risking a lot more than he planned, especially with the inside knowledge she had gained from their friends Steph and Joel.

Not questioning his response Zoya continued, "So what made you decide to compete on You Bet Your Wife?" "Actually, it was a wager with another couple, our neighbours." At the mention of neighbours (Steph and Joel) Zoya smiled to herself. "We were round at their house one evening. There was some banter about who was going to win the up and coming Soccer FA Cup, so my neighbours wife suggested a bet, then she suggested that the losing couple would have to apply for this show as a forfeit. The forms were filled in there and then, so neither couple could back out on the wager. At the time it didn't seem a big deal because the chances of us being chosen seemed slim!"

Lightly resting her hand on Daniel's thigh Zoya said, "I hope the wager was worth it! Are you ready to start playing?" "Sure" "Do you remember the rules?"

"I'm pretty sure I know them" "Well let me remind you and the audience," Zoya said, launching into her well practiced description. "Before this show started, we gave Daniel and his wife a psychological questionnaire as well as interviewing their friends."

Including the very helpful Steph and Joel she thought to herself.

"Our experts have examined those responses and figured out a secret dark fantasy of Kirsten's. How much of that fantasy Kirsten has to act out in front of our studio audience depends on how well Daniel can answer our questions."

"The questions work much like Who Wants to be a Millionaire. The first question is worth one thousand dollars and each additional question is worth twice the previous question up to a total of ten questions. Like Millionaire the contestant can request a hint, but he must 'pay' for his hint by removing a major article of clothing. Unlike Millionaire, a wrong answer doesn't cause the contestant to forfeit money, it causes his wife to have forfeits of a sexual orientation. The later the question, the more his wife must pay for the mistake. For instance, a wrong answer on the first question might require the contestant's wife to strip down to a bra and panties. An incorrect answer on question two, whether or not the contestant got the first question right, then the next forfeit is worse just like the questions get harder." "We can't have contestants cutting and running once they start to lose so you can only ask us to release your wife after a correct answer, but the contestant can always choose not to spare his wife even if he gets the questions right. The later questions are harder than the earlier ones. There is also an extra special bonus for getting the tenth question right." Pausing, Zoya suggestively licked her lips, making sure to move her hand to Daniel's inner thigh to make the beneficiary clear, "I'm your slave for the night." Rubbing her hand up and down over Daniel's inner thigh Zoya suggestively continued, "I promise you won't be disappointed. Even better, any couple getting all ten questions correct will have any reasonable sexual fantasy of their choice fulfilled. They may even select audience or staff members of their choice to participate. Our lawyers assure us that the contract our audience members have signed is completely binding. However, so as not to disappoint the viewing public, the successful contestant must appoint an audience or staff member, such as me, to take the place of the contestant's wife as if all ten questions had been answered incorrectly. On the other hand, if you get the tenth question wrong not only are you going to be publicly cuckolded but the contestant must follow my orders while his wife is exploited and of course I get a large cash bonus. Contestants getting all ten questions wrong become the property of this show for one year."

"Alight Daniel, are you ready to see the situation we have arranged for your wife?"

"Sure" came Daniel's reply.

At his assent the second stage was sprayed with spotlights and burst into view. The first thing Daniel noticed about the other stage was his wife standing in the centre of the stage, Kirsten's tight red short figure hugging skirt, small skimpy red tube top, red high heels and matching bright red lipstick said to everybody there, complete SLUT. Kirsten's face burned bright red with humiliation. Kirsten's nipples were visibly erect through the thin fabric making her humiliation worse and confirmed the slutty look. Her erect nipples were kept hard thanks to the cold air blower directly above her head away from Daniels and the audience's view. Also on the other stage was what can only be described as a leather shaped "H" lying flat with a central circular support under the crossbar of the "H". From the cross bar to the tip of the upper arms, the leather was about a foot thicker than the bottom halves.

Kirsten was joined by the usual shirtless well built men wearing only tight leather pants, one on either side.

As usual Mistress Dena stalked the stage. Tonight she was wearing a tight black latex knee length shirt, with black and white latex bra, knee high boots and black latex gloves with her ever present riding crop in her hand!

Zoya returned to her role as the host. Zoya asked, "Mistress Dena, could you please tell Daniel and our audience what you plan to do with his wife."

Mistress Dena's responded in an evil tone, "Well tonight is going to be different from other nights, as Kirsten's dark secret is one of Humiliation and degradation"

Kirsten's eyes flue wide open, she couldn't believe what had been said.

"So to add to her humiliation and degradation she will find out what we have planned as it happens" Mistress Dena cast an evil glance in Kirsten's direction.

"However I can reveal to you that if the tenth question is answered incorrectly, then up to ten male members of the audience will get the chance to cum twice inside the slut tonight, once inside her mouth, and she will swallow! And then once in either her pussy or ass"

At that moment the audience erupted, Kirsten stared at the floor in disbelief for several minutes until the cheering died down. Unbeknown to Daniel and the audience, Kirsten was in a state of constant arousal! In-fact she had been since she was last with Daniel over 3 hours ago. A little pack clipped to the back of her skirt, that looked like a microphone pack was in-fact the power source for the little bullet vibrator sitting against her clit.

"I can also reveal that, that won't be the only time the audience gets evolved tonight!" announced Mistress Dena

Again the audience cheered loudly.

Zoya turned back to Daniel with a beaming smile asking, "So how do you feel about what we have in store for your wife?"

Daniel didn't reply, he just shrugged his shoulders.

"It turns you on doesn't it," Zoya said looking at his semi erect member already visible through his jeans.

"Well there's no turning back now, hope you little wager was worth it!" she said with a glint in her eye.

"It's time for your first question."

"Question 1, this is worth $1,000 for a correct answer and who knows for an incorrect answer" Zoya said, giving Daniel a sexy wink.

"How many inches are in a foot?" Zoya asked.

"12" Daniel quickly responded.

"Correct" confirmed Zoya

Daniel gave a confident smile, and winked at Zoya. "Ready for the next question" Zoya asked, licking her lips towards Daniel. "Oh yes!" Came Daniel's cocky response. "Question 2 this is worth $2,000" "If you were born on July 1st, what would your astrological sign be?" Daniel carefully double checked his answer in his head before, saying "Cancer" Zoya looked at him and asked "Are you sure?" "Yep" came Daniel response Once again Zoya confirmed he was correct, before she slowly rose from the couch and slipped out of her silk dressing gown to uncover her very sexy and very revealing nurse's outfit. Daniel's eyes lit up. He was mesmerized by the sight, causing his cock to instantly become erect. Daniel had never been able to resist a nurse's outfit.

Zoya smiled at Daniel's reaction to the outfit, knowing the information she had got from Steph and Joel were correct. "OK, Question 3 this is worth $4,000" "What was the maiden name of Bill Clinton's wife?"

Daniel ponds the question, trying not to look at Zoya outfit, before saying "I got two answer in my head but can't decide which one" "You can have a clue, but it will cost you your T-shirt" purred Zoya "OK" said Daniel, slowly raising and removing his T-shirt When seated again Zoya moved her hands over his chest while giving him the clue "It begins with 'R'!" Daniel sits there enjoying Zoya hands roam across his chest, before answering "Rodham, Hillary Rodham"

"Correct again" Zoya hissed, a little annoyed with herself. "Question 4, this is worth $8,000" said Zoya, slowly rubbing her hand over Daniel's erect cock, keeping his mind off the task in hand.

"In the 'Garfield' comic strip, what is the name of Garfield's rubber chicken?"

Daniel instantly said "Pooky" but then he gasped as soon he'd said it, realizing that he should have said Stretch.

"I'm sorry, the correct answer is Stretch" Said Zoya before Daniel had a chance to kick himself for jumping in with both feet without thinking.

As soon as Mistress Dena heard that an incorrect answer had been given, she nodded towards her assistants, who quickly placed a black ball gag in Kirsten's mouth and tightened it along with a red collar around her neck. They then removed her tube top to the delight of the audience. Next they bound Kirsten's wrist behind her back using red bondage tape; Kirsten arched her back thrusting her breast out just waiting to be fondled. The final step was for her skirt to be removed; the mini vibe was also removed unseen by the audience.

Mistress Dena then silently and casually walked up to Kirsten and clipped a leash onto her collar, she then proceeded to lead her off the staged area towards the audience to Kirsten's dismay. As Kirsten moved away from the stage lighting, she could make out the audience area. It was split into 3 blocks, 1 central block about 8 chairs wide, and 2 side blocks slightly angled about 5 chairs wide. Mistress Dena continued to lead her towards the central block. As Kirsten got closer to the central block, she realized that the front three rows of the central block were completely full of her friends, neighbours and work colleagues. She instinctively closed her eyes so as to not make eye contact with anyone she knew. She stopped walking when she felt her knees touching someone else's, still with her eyes closed she opened her legs slightly so as not to touch the other person's knees. Kirsten suddenly opened her eyes as she felt somebody fondle her breasts, she looked down to find herself straddling Steph and Joel's seats, with Joel groping her breasts.

Steph then put her hand on Kirsten's pussy and shouted

"The slut's wet"

Kirsten's face flushed violently, her next door neighbour's hand then touched her pussy and he confirmed to the audience that she was wet.

The audience were cheering and laughing, adding to Kirsten's humiliation. Mistress Dena then proceeded to parade Kirsten along the front row of the central block then along the front row of the left hand block for everybody to get a good look at her naked body before returning her to the stage.

Whilst this had been going on, Zoya had been licking Daniel's nipples and his cock was harder than ever trying to break out of his jeans.

"Another question I think" said Zoya

"Question 5, and it's worth $16,000"

"The act of having several spouses at one time is called what?"

Daniel looked blankly at Zoya; it was obvious he hadn't got a clue. Seeing this Zoya toyed with his cock through his jeans, before asking him "Would you like a clue?"

Daniel just nodded "It'll cost you your jeans" Zoya said as she slowly buttoned his jeans, before ordering him to stand, so she could remove them fully.

After his jeans had been removed and they were both re-seated, she said "It begins with the letter P!"

Daniel was still none the wiser, he pondered for a few seconds before admitting "I don't know"

"I can tell you the correct answer is Polygamy" Zoya said knowing that Daniel had lost all his previous confidence.

"Take it away, Mistress Dena" announced Zoya.

Again a nod from Mistress Dena brought her assistants to life; one disappeared off stage, whilst the other quickly fixed a spreader bar to Kirsten's ankles forcing her legs apart.

Mistress Dena then sat Kirsten on the edge of one of the arms to the leather 'H' facing the audience.

The other assistant soon returned with a bowl of water, a razor and shaving foam. This brought the crowd to life and caused Kirsten to shriek through her gag.

Mistress Dena then began to quickly and expertly shave Kirsten's pussy completely bare. Massaging Kirsten's clit as she went along keeping her constantly turned on. Once complete, Mistress Dena towelled off any excess foam and water, before grabbing the leash and forcing Kirsten to awkwardly walk with the spreader bar still in place.

Again Kirsten was led off the stage towards the audience. This time she was taken to the middle of the left hand block, where she had the indignity of having the front row grope and touch her newly shaven pussy.

She was then led towards the central block before being halted about a meter from the front row; Mistress Dena then turned Kirsten around so she was facing away from the audience.

Mistress Dena then pushed Kirsten's head down so that she bent over, she then took the leash and threaded it through a ring in the centre on the spreader bar, and pulled the leash up, ensuring Kirsten couldn't return from her bent position.

With the hand holding the leash Mistress Dena toyed with Kirsten's clit, bring soft moans from behind the gag. With her other hand she slow traced the outline of Kirsten's newly shaven pussy lips with her gloved fingers, before she plunged two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, and began to finger fuck her.

Mistress Dena continued this for some minutes before stopping and holding her fingers up to the lights to show the audience how wet Kirsten was, before wiping her gloved hand over Kirsten's back.

"OK, Question 6 this is worth $32,000"

"What was the first U.S. state to enter the Union?"

Daniel instantly shook his head, and then looked down, before saying "American History, the subject I was hoping to avoid!"

"Do you want a clue?" offered Zoya, hoping he'd lose more clothing.

"What's the point; if you gave me a choice of two I wouldn't know the answer"

"OK, so you give up?" asked Zoya

Daniel paused for a few seconds before nodding his head

"Is that a yes" taunted Zoya

"Yes!" Snapped Daniel

"The correct answer is Delaware '' gloated Zoya, before casting a glance over to Mistress Dena.

Mistress Dena then slow walkout towards the audience, she already knows who she is going to choose from the audience, but she stops half way between the stage and the audience, she stood silently pretending to survey the audience in contemplation, before she walked slow and sexily to Steph bending forward she whispered in her ear "Would you like the slut to lick you out?" Steph's eyes lit up, before she gasped "Yes".

Steph rose quickly and smothered her skirt down and walked to the stage with a beaming grin, thinking to herself that tonight was going better than she could have hoped, not only was her friend getting humiliated in front of her friends, neighbours and work colleagues, plus all those watching on TV, but Kirsten was about to be force to lick her out.

12