You Betcha! Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A bro and sis stuck in lockdown play games.
4.3k words
4.26
64k
100

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers

Chapter 1

"Say what again?" I asked to be sure.

"I bet you that the southpaw will win," my sister repeated.

"Oh, really? What will you bet me? A twenty? A week of chores? Ten pushups or planks?" I taunted Becca, convinced that anything else would be too much for her taste.

"If the southpaw knocks out the righty, you have to lick peanut butter off my skin, bro," Becca giggled as she teased me now.

"Where on your skin, sis?" I insisted, worried that she might opt for toes or feet.

"Anywhere that's unacceptable to you, bro?" Becca persisted.

"No toes, no feet, no armpits, deal?" I demanded, fearing that she was setting me up somehow for a sucker bet.

Becca was presumably sexually active with her boyfriend, Eddie Monday, something like that, just as I was to an extent with my neighbor, Heather, but that was not romantic. To my knowledge, Becca never cheated on Eddie and wasn't likely to start, so I didn't worry about anything truly taboo or incestuous being selected. I should have realized that the coronavirus lockdown had my big sister (eighteen months apart) climbing the walls with her lust, but I never expected more than a little goofy prank or horseplay.

"Deal! Now, what if you win?" Becca continued her hustle.

"It's a sucker bet, you know it, so I don't see much of a point being realistic. Okay. I win, I get to spank your bare bottom," I scoffed, thinking of something to make her fold and say, "Too rich for my blood," just in case.

"Deal!" Becca laughed, adding, "for someone so careful, you forgot to set a time limit, so this is however long we're on lockdown. Too late to back out now."

Sure enough, the southpaw won, of course, but it was tricky. He won by decision, hardly a knockout. I assumed that meant neither of us won. Becca, naturally, had other ideas. She ran to get the jar of peanut butter and dropped her pants as well as her underwear. Perhaps this was a move toward efficiency.

"Okay, smear it on my cheeks, lick it up, and then you can spank it, bro! This is where I want it applied ... every time that you do so, you can spank me afterward. The way I see it, this is a tie, which is supposedly a bit like kissing your sister, so why not make it fun, not boring? We could claim that nobody does anything, but isn't this better?" Becca grinned as she waited for me to smear the peanut butter on her ass.

"What would Eddie say about this? And how the fuck is there a boxing match happening during lockdown, in the first place?" I rolled my eyes as I applied the peanut butter.

"There's no lockdown in Africa, doofus! And what Eddie don't know won't hurt him. He's not here, where I need him, not with this quarantine crap. He's trapped in Orlando, remember? Besides, this isn't fucking. It's a little ... horseplay!" Becca neighed like a filly to make her point.

I went ahead and humored Big Sis here, especially since at just past eighteen, Mom still thought it necessary to have her "babysit" me during this coronavirus mess. Well, it was partly a babysitting, partly house sitting, gig, but I secretly suspected that it was a family welfare program for my frequently unemployed and underemployed big sister. I was pretty sure that she hoped for Eddie to bring in the mega bucks when he married her (if he did) and save the day.

"You know, a coronavirus hall pass would be easier," I quipped.

"Ooh, good idea ... though I'd have to give him one, too. I get very jealous at times, mostly because I'm afraid that some other girl will snatch him up and marry him before I can. He's such a nice, shy guy, and he's loaded with old family money. I've even taken to calling him 'Eddie Money' instead of Eddie Monday. He doesn't like that, of course. Then again, he's so shy that he probably wouldn't avail himself, especially with lockdown, unless some other bossy bitch took the reins. I guess that I can give him one, too," Becca snickered as I applied the peanut butter, wanting domestic peace while we were stuck here without Mom and Dad.

In case you're wondering, yes, they were stuck in quarantine elsewhere, in New York where it was much stricter. They had just barely gotten their plane tickets refunded, which was like pulling teeth from these broke-ass airlines. What happened to that federal subsidy, anyway? Forget driving through several states, too, since they'd likely be stopped everywhere by state troopers and the motels would be closed half the time. It's a good thing that they were well-off, whereas they constantly reminded us that we were technically poor ourselves (technically).

I was glad that Becca took a shower not long before the fight, so she was at least clean down there, as I ran my tongue across her buttocks and licked up the spread. She was actually quite tasty, too. Of course, she was mischievous enough to take some of the peanut butter, spread her own cheeks, and smear it on her butt-crack itself. The not-so-subtle message was for me to rim her as well. Strictly speaking, I didn't have to do it, since she did the smearing part there, but it was irresistible to me. How often would I get to rim my own sister, right?

I smirked as I realized that Becca wasn't paying that much attention to the news if she failed to notice that some parts of Africa were on lockdown, notably South Africa, of course. It just evidently didn't reach South Sudan, which could use the revenue. Well, civil wars were expensive to clean up and recover from, particularly if you were a newly independent country that just seceded from another one. In any case, Becca's ass was pretty sweet. I enjoyed the task of eating the peanut butter a bit more than I let on, mostly to guilt her into keeping her end of things. I wanted that pale booty of hers (tan lines, remember!) to turn very pink or even red under my firm hands.

To make matters worse, Becca came ... and then came ... and came again as I licked her bottom. I found myself smearing more peanut butter on her and eating that up as well, and that naturally blew my cover a bit. By the time that I was done tasting the peanut butter, half the jar was gone, so I had to stop or we wouldn't have enough for lunches for a while. Then again, we had plenty of Cheez Whiz, though I hated the stuff (don't get me started on Philly cheesesteaks made with Cheez Whiz, yuck!).

"Wow ... it's a good thing that you stopped when you did. We'd be down to the Cheez Whiz pretty soon, which for you, just means that you'd have the saltines or have to nuke some baloney. That's still the only way that you'll eat that crap, isn't it? Baloney, I mean. You always nuke it!

"Anyway ... wow ... you just gave me more orgasms in one day than all of my past and present boyfriends combined! Eddie alone gave me just two ... and everyone else? None! None whatsoever! And both times he made me cum ... it was from just what you did, minus the peanut butter. I guess that my tush is my G-spot ... I thought that was only true for men!" Becca told me before planting a very hot and bothered French kiss on me that got me hard as steel.

"Strictly speaking, your G-spot is somewhere else, inside your pussy, and very hard for most guys to spot. Men's G-spot consists entirely of their prostate, sis. Though there's also your clit, of course. I'm surprised that you haven't cum from that yet. Anyway, a deal's a deal. Bend over again, sis. Nice kiss, by the way. Kinda steamy there. If I didn't know better, I'd think that you like me in very ... unnatural ways. Very ... Targaryen ways," I teased Becca as I slapped her buns repeatedly in her bent position.

Becca didn't say much ... she was too busy cumming ... and very loudly. It was a bit of a mess, actually, but a truly hot mess, with her lady juices leaking down her thighs from me licking and spanking her firm booty. We had definitely crossed the line into some very Cersei-Jaime territory, as it happened, and I was pretty sure that Becca had me busted, too. There was no way that I could really, honestly claim that I wasn't attracted to my own sister that way. I quite obviously was, but it was mutual, so what to do about it?

"Yeah, like you didn't love it ... every bit as much, bro! Please, sir, can I have another!" Becca now begged me to spank her some more.

It made me wonder ... how far was too far. We wouldn't ... go all the way, not with her having a boyfriend and such, and us being kin, right? Damn, though ... I would really have to rub one out to Becca soon if this kept up! Even so, I continued spanking my elder sister while she kept asking me for more swats. She really came repeatedly now ... my hands stinging her bottom and leaving her ass red, but she seemed to love every last minute of the spanking.

"Oh ... fuck ... oh, that's righteous! Yes ... thank you, baby brother! You've now made me cum literally a dozen times! That's by far the most ever in my lifetime! From now on, bro ... you can spank me whenever you like ... and you can lick my ass, too! Here's my panties, Simon. For keeps. They're yours now. I promise ... my bottom is yours to spank ... forever. To lick, too, if you can make me cream myself like that!" Becca kissed me again, very roughly, even biting my lower lip just enough not to draw blood.

"Yummy ... my butt really is tasty, isn't it? No wonder you went after it like Pooh with a honey jar!" Becca smirked as she spotted my chubby, "best rub that one out, bro, since Heather's not around to drain it!"

Well, I couldn't very well pressure my own sister to suck or ride my cock, could I, though maybe I could win a handjob in another bet or dare. There was always that. I thought that was the end of it, at least for now, of course. I went to take a shower and indeed stroked myself to orgasm, cumming very hard all over the shower floor. I was glad that the hot water cleaned it up, of course, but then I had to piss a nice, hot stream as well.

Nasty images of making Becca drink my hot piss or swallow my jizz naturally came to mind to me, but I knew that was in vain for the moment. We had pushed the envelope enough for both of our comfort zones, I could just tell. Even I would be awkward asking for more from Becca at this point. As it was, she still had to get Eddie to sign off on that hall pass. There was no guarantee how he would take the news, given that the only guy readily available to punch her ticket was me, her own brother.

I slipped out of the shower at last, dried off, and reached for my boxers, but they were gone. There was a note where they should be instead, and yes, it was from Becca.

"Hey, Bro, if you're wondering your undies are, well, it's a fair trade. Remember, I gave you my panties, so I'm taking your boxers. Nice, musky smell to them, by the way. Perhaps I'll wear them and add my own scent to them, what do ya think? Love, Sis. P.S. I'm capitalizing the letter b from now on in 'Bro,' because you definitely earned it today. Maybe we should do more fun and games of this kind, once Eddie has granted me that hall pass. XOXO."

All in all, not the worst way to spend my quarantine in central Pennsylvania, right?

Chapter 2

"So, that was a pretty neat little bet, wasn't it, bro? Even better than yesterday, when we bet over kissing with tongue and seeing each other naked? And then the day before, when we bet over kissing without tongue and just seeing each other bottomless? Or the day before that, when we dared each other to streak. Or the day before that, when we dared each other to moon people," Becca reminded me now.

I squirmed as she planted her bare ass on my lap for some reason while we watched Game of Thrones per her request.

"Or the day before that, the dare to shower together? That was ... literally steamy!" I replied, making Becca smirk a bit.

"Or last night, when I cooked for you, wearing nothing but my apron, just like Jane March on Color of Night? Or when I modeled for you those times in the nude or in my undies or just in Goth outfits or that one time in nothing but my boots? Nice boots, weren't they?" Becca continued, knowing that I was sure to grow very stiff with her teasing.

"Those weren't technically dares. They were just ... weird random stuff that you did to cock-tease me, I think. I don't know why, but you love to tease me that way with your delicious flesh!" I responded.

"Oh, like you didn't love every last second of it? Or when I brought my friend Janine over and we streaked together through the house? Or the time that she and I both burst in on you in the shower. Or when you 'accidentally' caught us in just our bath towels. Little hint, bro, it wasn't an accident. I just love to tease you for being a naughty perv who likes to see your big sister naked," Becca laughed very hard then.

My mind went back then in a daydream to the time that Janine even flashed me her tits when she thought that I peeped in on her. Well, she was a nice bonus, to be sure, but my main interest was my sister, Becca. Immediately afterward, Becca flashed me her tits, too, and my little soldier really stood at attention. Then they mooned me and flashed me their pussies, the first time that I saw any such things prior to Heather taking my cherry. I was more polyamorous in principle than in practice yet.

These things were definitely what many families would consider beyond the pale, but we had stepped it up gradually, this kind of brother-sister game. One thing had led to another, step by step, and now we were semi-incestuous in effect. I wondered what Janine would make of that if she realized it. Would she be cool with it or freaked out?

I didn't have long to wait in this case. I heard a sharp knock at the door, and then Becca ran off my lap to open the door. She was very excited when she saw not only Janine, but Paige and Melanie, her good friends, braving the quarantine and coronavirus itself to visit us. This could have gotten them into trouble, but hardly me. I hoped for the best, but I wasn't sure what to expect. I also feared that they would flip out if they learned of Becca's and my forbidden fun.

"So ... Becca ... did you set out to moon us, or were you just not expecting company? I can see why ... you wouldn't get quite so stir crazy, even without Eddie around. Little brother's not so little anymore, is he? And watching Game of Thrones, the scene Jaime Lannister takes Cersei hard at their father's wake in the Sept of Baelor? Any reason why you'd choose that point of the show, girlfriend?" Janine spoke first, in true, typical, flirty Janine fashion.

"Yeah, well, Heather, who's obeying that stupid lockdown like a good little girl, when she's otherwise a ravenous she-wolf, anyway, Heather told me that you're ... well-hung and pretty sweet in the sack, Simon. Maybe we should play 'Simon Says' some time and find out. She said that you're not exclusive, but I don't know if that's your idea or hers or both. If you're boning your sister, I could get behind that. This time, with this quarantine madness, any guy worth his salt should give his girlfriend a hall pass and vice versa," Paige rambled to my shock.

"Hey, drool all you like and even fuck him if you wish, but Simon's my future hubby! I've already decided that," Melanie licked her lips and stared at me with unbearable desire in her eyes.

"So, wait, it's okay if I fuck your self-declared future hubby? Is that a fact? Is it okay if Janine or Becca or Heather do?" Paige teased Melanie a little about her intentions for me as my cock strained in my pajama bottoms.

"Oh, absolutely! He's gonna be my party favor whenever you guys visit us at our future mansion. I've already decided that part. I'll even stock up on Viagra and throw breeding parties to get the lot of you, including Heather, knocked up by Simon! Just don't forget ... he's MINE!" Melanie vacillated between intense jealousy and impressive compersion in front of me.

"Mansion? Hubby? Wow ... you've made a lot of plans for us, girlie! I didn't even know that we were a couple. What else have you decided for us in your enlightened wisdom, Melanie?" I was determined to toy with the rather aggressive Melanie on general principles.

"Yeah, the Governor's Mansion. You're gonna be Governor of Pennsylvania someday and I'll be your First Lady, babe. And I'm gonna suck your dick every morning for the rest of our lives. Why? Because I love to suck dick, that's why!"

Melanie became even more forward, much to my shock even, as she pulled down my pajama bottoms and lowered her head to take me into her mouth.

"Woah, Mel! You're sucking my brother's cock in front of us all? This I've gotta record!" Becca finally broke her unusual and uncomfortable silence.

"Yep ... big brother gets a hummer from his future blonde slut wife!" Melanie declared.

"Little brother, you mean," Becca reminded her for the record as she began filming us.

"Honey, there's nothing 'little' about this guy!" Melanie told my sister as she damn near caused my knees to give out, "I knew when I first met him last year that he had a big dick. He just has that kind of energy, you know. Plus the bulge. I also told myself from that moment forward that I was gonna be his wife someday. And I will be."

"Less talking, more sucking, okay? Do my brother justice, Mel," Becca now held Melanie's head in place to keep her focused on a proper blowjob for me.

"Poor guy's had a hard-on since he got out of the shower and I made him stiff all over again. He had a big boner in the shower, too, until he rubbed it out. As his self-proclaimed future bride, it's now your official job to provide him relief for the length of our sleepover tonight. In case he gets blue balls for some reason again. Don't know why he would, though," my sister now feigned innocence, though none of us bought her act.

"Yeah, right... , " Janine rolled her eyes, "oh, God ... he looks good enough to eat! Has he really grown that much in such a short time, not even counting ... between the legs?"

I was a bit flustered now, to put it mildly, even more so when Becca announced, "Yeah, well, his tongue is nothing to sneeze at, either. He can eat ass like nobody's business! In fact, I've recently awarded him permanent rights to perform analingus on me. I do mean ... permanent. As in, lifelong."

"Oh, is that a fact? He can lick your butt whenever he wishes? Damn, he must be pretty good at it, then! Way to go! I can see that I'll have to ... sample your talents myself some time soon," a very impish Paige commented.

"So, he can rim with the best of them ... good to know! So, you admit, then, Becca, that you're ... at least somewhat, cheating on Eddie with your brother?" Janine observed.

"Well, yeah, but I hope to smooth it over with a hall pass deal. His idea, Simon's, that is," Becca added.

"I can see why," Melanie stopped sucking me just long enough to tease my sister before inhaling my cock all over again.

When Melanie began playing with my balls, while Becca held her head in place between my legs, the whole crazy situation proved too much and I came down Melanie's throat. I didn't give her any warning, either, but she winked at me and rose to slip me some tongue. She was only the second person ever to give me head, so that was a change from my previous experience, of course.

"Oh, by the way, he gets spanking rights to my booty for life, too," Becca added, drawing even more attention to me.

I started to pull up my pajama bottoms again, but Janine yanked them back down. The look on her face was raw, animal lust mixed with classic teenage girl mischief. She then slid down her own pants and unhooked her panties as well. She walked over to Melanie and whispered in her ear, causing the blonde fellatrix to lick her lips and strip everything below the waist. Paige caught the hint, letting me see her fine ginger bush, too. Now, we were all naked from the waist down, bottomless, literally half-naked.

"What is this, the Bottomless Challenge?" I scoffed.

SevMax2
SevMax2
821 Followers
12