All Comments on 'You Betcha! Ch. 01-02'

by SevMax2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I gave it 5 stars. I liked the flow of the story. I liked the banter and dialogue between the characters. I liked the the way you kept the story light hearted and interesting. Off to the next installment. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Didn't work because there was no build-up and the sex was more bizarre than hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Giggle

there are hundreds of stories on the net the only difference is the change of names. Betcha was a good laugh and had a touch of realism just enough to make it almost real. Well done it was good to read something about this virus that gave you a giggle

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 3 years ago
Fact check

If you are going to use pop references, please get them right.

Cersei and Jaime were Lannisters, not Targaryens. So, Becca and Simon were getting together in "Very ... Lannisterian ways."

The Targaryen thing was that Jon Snow found out Daenerys was his aunt only AFTER they had been together. They didn't go into it knowing they were related by blood, unlike the Lannisters, who obviously knew they are brother and sister from the start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSevMax2@SevMax2
This is me, Sev. Aka SEVERUSMAX. I can't get back into my main account for some odd reason, though I can on the forum. I created this account so as to continue posting my stories on that side. Thanks for your continued reading of my smut. I don't mind constructive criticism, b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES