You Betcha! Ch. 08-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, yeah ... I get to suck that cock straight from Becca's asshole!" Melanie declared her intentions while fondling my tush.

"Just kiss me while he butt-fucks you, babe!" Paige encouraged Becca as I began actively fucking my own sister's virgin ass.

"Oh ... Bro ... yes ... take it! This ass is yours now for the taking! All ... lockdown ... long! I'm your ... butt-slut!" Becca egged me on, clearly gagging for it.

"All lockdown long, eh? Well, I might as well milk that as much as I can," I told her as I plundered her booty in earnest.

Becca's bottom was every bit as hot, tight, and inviting as Janine's had been and Heather's in the past. Damn, she was great, pushing back at me with her lovely hips to take more of my cock up her bum. Wow, I thought, I was inside my own sister's ass ... her slick, snug backdoor! Talk about your more enjoyable lockdown adventures ... taking my sister's anal cherry!

"Someone likes his sister's butt, doesn't he? Nice and tight, ain't it? Mmm ... I bet that it's yummy! Can I have a taste when you're done? I want to lick up that creampie from her cornhole! I want to rim that slutty sister of yours!" Heather licked her lips, "and then I want her to suck my tits!"

"Well, maybe we can work that into some dares, or maybe she'll just do it because she'd like it, anyway. How about it, Sis? Want Heather to spread your cheeks and eat up all that cum leaking from your booty when I pull out? Do you want to suck her tits, too?" I taunted Becca while she made out passionately with Paige.

"OH ... MY ... GOD! I love it ... deeper ... harder ... faster ... ravage my asshole, Bro!" Becca really met me stroke for stroke inside her bottom while I fondled and ogled her cheeks.

"Yep, someone really digs anal! I should have guessed ... she's been working toward this with the rimming and spanking stuff! With apologies to Meghan Trainor, your sister's all about that bass!" Janine teased Becca while rubbing my buns.

"No treble!" Becca giggled as she quoted that line.

"Less talking, more smooching!" Paige insisted while diving in for another ardent French kiss.

"Your kisses are like fire ... so hot, so sultry, so spicy, so steamy! Like putting my tongue inside a sauna!" Becca declared with real passion and hunger.

"Well, she IS a ginger!" Melanie snickered.

"A natural redhead, too!" Heather winked at us while joining them for a three-way kiss.

"Fuck, yeah ... this is ... sooo goood! Making out with my girlfriends while taking my brother's cock up my ... ASS!" Becca cried out as I slapped her buttocks again on the next stroke up her rear.

That was when Melanie and Janine started making out, too ... across my taint. They even began sucking my balls together, rolling them around greedily in their mouths. Before I knew, they had their tongues sliding between my cheeks to rim me as well. When I felt first one tongue, and then a second up my asshole, I lost it. The combination of this with the sheer pleasure of buggering my own sister and feeling her tightest hole engulf my prick forced me to empty my sack into her booty.

That was when Paige and Heather started doing to Becca what Melanie and Janine did to me. They lapped up that cum as much as they could, made worse when I joined them in rimming my sister's delicious derriere. I tapped Melanie and Janine to indicate that they should partake as well. Five tongues up Becca's ass now, cleaning up every last drop of my spunk and her butt sweat made her knees buckle from the sheer ecstasy. At one point, all five of us literally had our tongues inside her pucker, too, which made my sister scream her orgasm loud enough to reach Putin's ears in the Kremlin.

"You're very yummy, Sis," I told Becca just before Heather grabbed her face and shoved it between her tits.

"A little sample of the future once I become Simon's baby mama. If you guys want some milk, look no further! These bags will make lots of milk in the future ... very soon! Suck 'em ... suck 'em good! Get used to the taste of my breast milk! I will nurse all of my friends, including Eddie, trust me!" Heather announced.

"Speaking of sucking things!" Melanie winked at us as she took me into her mouth to the root, "mmm ... I love to suck Simon's cock, especially from someone's sweet, sweet ass!"

"I think that she's a keeper, that one," Heather told me about Melanie.

"Oh, you all are, babe. Trust me on that! You're all keepers and I'm absolutely playing for keeps with each of you," I got the last word for now.

Give how outnumbered I was, I should count myself lucky to get that at least once during this lockdown. The odds weren't in my favor for that. Then again, I had very good odds of more booty during this quarantine. That was a trade-off that I found more than acceptable. Less talk, more action ... sounded good to me.

12