You Brought This on Yourself

Info
You've been a very bad boy, and you need to be punished...
121 words
4.72
28k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wanted me to keep your cock locked in chastity, and to only let you cum when you've been a good boy. Why then, would you even DARE to sneak out of bed with MY wand, and try to cum without MY explicit permission?!? Oh babe, you've fucked up badly, and now you only have yourself to blame... All tied up for bedtime, since that’s the way it has to be from now on, since you clearly can't be left to your own devices. And since you must enjoy being a bad boy more than a good boy to break the rules like that, well, I am going to have some fun punishing you…

**This script was written by Scriptdoctornick**

--:--
--:--
1.0
MistressAzralynn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
skiestaskiesta7 months ago

You are so good the firmer and tougher you are!! Spectacular voice for this type of audio!! More please 😎

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Daveabout 1 year ago

You have such a beautiful voice. I am a former Dom turned slave to my Superior Black Mistress. Your audio stories are helping me greatly in my training so that I may serve Her properly! Thank You! :-)

KinkyWolfieKinkyWolfiealmost 2 years ago

Amazing! Your voice is so lovely, and your words are so teasing.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSubabout 2 years ago

Mistress Azralynn is exactly right. It starts with me wanting my fantasies indulged, then I realize She is getting into it and maybe taking it further than I wanted, but I don't want it to stop. Amazing what She can get me to do to myself.

Share this

Similar Stories

Wild Side of a Perky Ass Becoming the toilet slave of a random girl.in Fetish
Caught! A guy with a scat fetish gets caught...in Fetish
Mature Dominatrix Next Door Sexy, mature, dominant woman moves in next door.in BDSM
Granny Mistress Mike's new home.in Fetish
Your Roommate Catches You Snooping Busted snooping; bend over, it's time for your punishment...in Audio
More Stories