You Can Be Anything You Want Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole continues her story on the next day.
9.6k words
4.77
6.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2023
Created 11/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I was surprised of the positive feedback of part one and I wanted to thank you all for spending the time with it. This is part two. There will be a part three, which will most likely, finish the story, but it will take some time. It will be longer because I don't want to split it into many parts. I have the outline in my head and just need to put it in words, but every time I do that, the characters come alive, and change the bloody thing. Please bear with me, until I figure it out.

Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe woke up the following morning from the smell of coffee in the air. She rubbed her eyes and sat up in her bed. She felt the sheets beneath her still naked body, were a bunched-up mess, her hair was everywhere. Chloe felt like she had slept just a few hours, and was still tired. She looked around the room. The suitcases were still in their place in the middle, the toys in the bed next to her. There was sunlight coming from a narrow opening in the curtains.

"At least I didn't wake up in some ungodly hour." she thought as she looked at her phone. It was 10 a.m. She got out of bed, grabbed the towel from the chair and her toys, and headed for the bathroom. Her whole body felt stiff. This was always the case when she slept in a new place. Hotels were usually the worst.

She hung the towel on the door, stepped inside the shower, and cranked the hot water as high as she could handle. A hot bath usually helped. Chloe brushed her teeth and washed her body twice. She felt dirty after her masturbation session last night. Her clit and ass were sore, one from the vibrating toy, the other - from the dildo. She did not have the patience to ease into it and was now paying the price for not listening to Nicole's story. She should have started slower, but the temptation was too much. At least it was the good kind of sore. After she was done with her body, she gave the toys a good wash, got out of the scalding water, and dried herself.

"Now, what do I wear?" Chloe said quietly while looking at her luggage. Her boss was downstairs, and she was unsure what would be appropriate. Another pair of leggings and a sweater might look like she was too comfortable in Nicole's house. Office clothes were out of the question as well. That would mean she was still uncomfortable and could cause her boss to be less open with her story. The only choice was a nice pair of jeans and a sweatshirt - something in the middle. She put on a thick fluffy pair of socks and tied her hair in a bun.

"Perfect!" Chloe said as she glanced at the mirror in the bathroom, and headed downstairs.

"Good morning!" said Nicole, when she heard the subtle creak of the wooden stairs as Chloe was going down. "Would you like some coffee, or should I wait an hour before I speak to you? It is Sunday after all..." she trailed off with a grin.

"I could make an exception for a cup of coffee." Chloe answered playfully. "Plus, if we wait for me to fully wake up, we might lose the afternoon as well."

"That would be fine. I'm not a morning person either." said Nicole as she poured a big cup of coffee and handed it to Chloe. "I love having a huge cup of coffee on the weekends and doing nothing. It is my way to recharge the batteries."

"Those are the best weekends!" Chloe said in agreement and raised her cup.

"Are you hungry? I usually don't have breakfast, but there is some stuff in the fridge for toast or a sandwich. Just make yourself at home." Nicole said as she opened the fridge and cupboards to make sure everything is still there.

"No, I rarely have breakfast. It usually makes me full and then I'm sleepy the whole day." Choe explained.

Nicole leaned on the kitchen counter and sipped on her coffee, waiting for Chloe to get her bearings. Last night, after going to bed, she spent hours looking at the ceiling thinking about the next part of the story she wanted to tell. She was anxious to start but didn't want to appear too pushy. Choe's company felt nice and, in a way, she wanted her to stay a bit longer and not rush through things. On the other hand, she was her boss.

Chloe was leaning on her elbows on the kitchen island. She stared at the dark liquid in the coffee mug trying to figure out a way to ask Nicole to continue. She wanted to sound as polite as possible, but not too eager to listen to her boss tell a detailed story about her life. At least that was the way she wanted to sound, but inside, she was dying to find out more. She was curious and the naughty bits were probably the best part.

"We could-" started Nicole.

"Would you like to-" Chloe chimed in almost at the same time.

"I'll get the laptop." Nicole said and walked across the room. "I was thinking about how I finished last night's part." she continued as she grabbed the computer and headed back. "I used the word 'addicted'. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you hear it?"

"Sex addiction!" Chloe answered almost immediately. She saw Nicole raise an eyebrow and quickly added "Or drugs, or alcohol..."

Chloe felt like a pervert that was caught with her panties down. She kept wondering why the first thing she said was 'sex'. It could have been anything else. Anything else would be less embarrassing than that.

"That is usually the answer. It's usually used to describe something bad." Nicole said. "I like to think that it could be a good thing too." she continued, "For example, being addicted to sports or writing in my case."

"It can be, but I think it still carries the negative notion with it. It is used in that manner way too often to break the habit." Chloe said.

"True. But that could make it more fun. Let's take sex addiction as an example. It could mean that the person is constantly trying to find a new way to get off, even to their detriment, but it could also mean that they love sex. If you never specify which one, it can make it much more interesting, don't you agree?" Nicole explained as she opened the recording app on the computer and set it on the counter.

"I guess so." agreed Chloe.

"Anyway, let's continue with my 'addiction'." Nicole said as she pressed the record button.

*********************

As I said, I was addicted to the idea of being the girl from the porn scene. I kept thinking if I could look like that. In some twisted way, my father's words were the thing that sealed it. Logically, it was possible. I was short, my shoulders were not that broad, and I didn't have big muscles. My feet and hands were small. All the defining physical characteristics of a regular man were not present in me. I had long hair which could help a lot with presentation and make-up could do the rest. There was the problem of body hair, but it is easily solved with a razor.

There was one big problem though. I didn't like men. At all. Nothing in a male body excited me, except the penis. If anything, men can't be beautiful in my eyes. They are a combination of clearly visible muscles, usually, body hair, and deep voices or grunts. If I could describe a man with a shape, it would be a mishmash of triangles and rectangles or squares. Just a bunch of straight lines and jagged edges.

Women, on the other hand, were beautiful to me. Their body consisted of curves, subtle or not, their skin is soft and their features small. If we go back to the shape explanation, women, to me, would be an infinity symbol. I liked women, but there was a big problem - they don't have a penis. Usually. And if I wanted to be that girl, I needed one. So, in my mind, the perfect creature would be a woman that has a penis or at least a very realistic strap-on. That downed my spirits. These mythical creatures are not easy to come across.

There was one more thing I needed to figure out before I went through with it. I needed to make sure I liked to have sex as a woman, or in my case - anal sex. This problem was easier to solve. I would simply buy a dildo and try it. If I didn't like it, then the whole thing was pointless. If I did, then I could continue with it and figure out the dating later. As you can see, and 'Spoiler alert!', I definitely liked it. That night, I opened my computer and navigated to the site I ordered my plug and massager from and clicked on 'dildos'.

The variety was mind-boggling. There were different shapes, materials, colours, lengths, girths, circumcised and not, with or without balls. At first, I was annoyed. It would be much simpler if there was some sort of gradient that went from 'very easy' to 'for Sam'. I browsed the catalog for two hours straight with a ruler next to me as a guide to figure out the girths. You can probably guess what happened next. I went too big. I picked a penis that looked good to me - 8 inches of insertable length with no balls and two inches in diameter. At least, I followed a recommendation on the site to get one with a suction cup. I quickly added a specialized anal lubricant and clicked 'checkout'.

A few days later my plastic lover arrived. I anxiously ripped the box open, set the lube aside, and got the member out of the package. It was heavy and somewhat realistic. A few big veins were molded on the shaft and it looked like a very big and angry penis that was about to burst from the amount of blood inside it. There was a distinct, and unpleasant smell, and I quickly went to the bathroom to clean it. I decided to test the suction cup and stuck it to the bathroom sink. It felt sturdy enough and handled the weight well. I soaped my hands and basically gave the fake cock a handjob. I could barely wrap my hand around the shaft. It excited me. I then placed both my hands on it, one on top of the other, and the head was still poking out on top. It was huge. This is the moment I realized that I might have been too greedy.

I spent the rest of the day researching the best positions for solo play. I could stick it to the floor, or a chair and ride it, or to the bathroom tiles and bend over. The best place I could think of was the frame of the bathroom. I could put it in the lower part, close to the floor, and put both of my legs on either side of the frame - one in each room. It was the perfect position for a doggy style. With the positions figured out, there was only one thing left before I tried to stick that monster in my little asshole. I had to clean myself. I will skip over the details and just say that I decided that the next time I order something from that store, my checkout list would definitely involve a cleansing douche.

With the purification process done, there was only one thing left for the night - the main event. Mercifully, I at least remembered that I need to stretch myself before I tried to jam that thing inside me. I played a bit with my prostate massager and then grabbed my butt plug and put it in place. I felt full, but anxious to try something bigger. I decided to give the plug some time to work its magic on my hole and fired up my favorite playlist of porn scenes. Each one included a very sexy transwoman as the main star. About half of them were fucked by guys, a few had sex with girls, as a top, and some included another t-girl and they traded places throughout the scene. My favorite scene was there too.

I sat in front of the computer for at least an hour, edging myself and watching the action on the screen while the plug stretched me. With each one, I got more and more excited and eventually, I couldn't hold out longer and grabbed the dildo. I moved to my bed and placed the laptop near the pillows. I grabbed a towel and placed it over the sheets. I didn't want to sleep in a mixture of lube and any other fluids that could come out of me. I grabbed the plug and slowly took it out. It was easier than getting it in, so that was a good sign. I decided to add a bit more lube and pushed it inside me again. It was definitely easier. I kept fucking myself with it, slowly, trying to go the extra mile to prepare my somewhat virgin asshole for the massive fake cock that was about to ruin it.

With each insertion of the plug, I got more and more excited. Less than five minutes later, I decided that it was time. I grabbed the dildo and slathered it in lube. I put more of it on my ass and as much as I could inside with my fingers. I placed the dildo on the bed, pointing upwards, and straddled it. I guided the massive head to my entrance and slowly started to lower myself. Needless to say, it was a disaster. The thing was too thick for me. It just wouldn't go in. In my frustration, I tried to force it and the head popped in. It hurt like hell! I felt like my ass was going to tear. The pain when I was trying to put it in, could be described as an annoying dull ache, it was manageable but was sharp and very intense. I immediately pulled it out and grabbed my ass with my hands, as if I was trying to protect it from the assailant. The first half of this match had been won by the dildo.

I spent the half-time trying to recover. In a minute or two, after the pain was gone, I started to check if I had done any damage. Fortunately, there was no blood. I thought about giving in, but my time with the plug had felt too good. I wanted to try the dildo again, but this time - slower, much slower. I lay on my side and grabbed the toy in my hand. I wanted to be sure that if my legs gave up, or I slipped, I wasn't going to impale myself on that thing again. I added a bit more lube because the one on the toy had dried out and lined it up again. The second half of my imaginary game was about to begin.

This time I decided on another approach. I started to push the toy in and slowly kept increasing the pressure. I could feel it entering me, millimeter by millimeter, stretching my poor asshole more and more with every second. I was breathing heavily and could think of nothing else but the task at hand. At that time, my cock did not exist, the porn - was just background noise. The tactic worked. There was still pain, but it was tolerable, and most importantly, that damn tree trunk of a dildo was slowly, but surely, entering my butt. I kept going like that for, what felt like, ages. I could feel every bump on that thing, every vein, through my ass, as it was entering me.

Soon enough, a good three inches were inside. I was scared to keep going and just held the toy in place. There was still pain, but it was slowly going away. I swear I could feel my ass tightening around the massive cock with my every heartbeat. I felt stretched to the limit. I felt full. I felt surprisingly good. Soon enough, I wanted more. I started to slowly pull the toy out and push it back in. The pace could best be described as a snail that was late for work. I moved it less than an inch in each direction and was very careful not to pull it completely out. I was sure that I wasn't going to be able to put it back in if I messed up.

With each thrust, if it can even be called that, I felt more and more aroused. This was a new, and much more intense feeling than I'd ever felt before. In a manner of minutes, I was panting. In a few more, I was making sounds like a girl, that was slowly getting into it. I started to whisper slowly to an imaginary person to fuck me, to stretch my little asshole with their huge dick. I described at length how much I was enjoying taking it in my slutty ass. I was possessed. It was addicting. That night, I kept going as long as I could, until my arm was too tired to move the toy. The playlist had finished playing long before I did. My cock was soft, and just resting on the towel in a puddle of precum. I was spent and felt happy and satisfied. The game was a draw.

I slowly pulled the toy out of my abused asshole and set it aside. I reached with my hand to assess the damage. I could feel with my fingers that my ass had a slight gape, unable to close after the onslaught. It felt sore. I pushed a finger in and barely felt any resistance. I kept adding finger after finger until I reached four. Up to that point, I had never thought that my ass could stretch that much. Eventually, I got out of bed. My legs were shaky. I showered and cleaned up. I felt dirty and at the same time, happy with myself. I was able to take only about a third of that dildo, but it was an achievement.

That night I realized three things. First, you can go too big. I had to order a smaller toy and get used to it before I attempted the big guy again.

The second thing was that I liked being fucked, even at a slow, barely moving inside, pace. I wanted to try more. I wanted to try a smaller toy that I could freely move. I wanted to feel it going deeper. I wanted to cum from a cock inside my ass. Most importantly, I someday wanted to try the real thing. I wanted another person to fuck me.

The third thing? It felt so good, I forgot I had a penis. It was completely neglected during my playtime and yet, I felt satisfied. I didn't rush and jerk off immediately just to feel the usual orgasm. I liked my state of contention. I was happy and satisfied, while still feeling a little horny. It was amazing.

The next morning, I fired up the online store and ordered a few more toys. I added a set of three buttplugs - a small, medium, and large, two more realistic cocks - one that was close to the size of my own cock and one slightly longer, but still the same thickness. Of course, I grabbed more lube and an enema kit. Just before I checked out, I noticed a lingerie section.

I clicked on the menu and started browsing the various panties and thongs. There were so many. I was unsure where to start. There were crotchless ones, very skimpy ones that barely covered anything, and all other imaginable variations up to granny-style panties. I quickly added a few thongs that I thought looked sexy, and finished the order.

A few days later, everything arrived. I inspected the items and was happy with them. The fake cocks were more human size, and the metal plugs felt great. I could start with the smallest one and slowly move to the bigger ones as I got used to the stretching. They felt reassuringly heavy in my hands. I grabbed the pair of panties next and threw them in the washer. I was eager to try them on, but not that eager. Judging by their unfolded size, they might actually be a good fit. I waited for the quick wash and hung them out to dry in the bathroom. I couldn't wait to try them on.

That day, while my new underwear was drying, I started a new book. It was a classic boy-meets-girl story that I published with my new name two years later. To this day, it is my most successful novella.

A few hours later, while I was still feeling good about my writing, I decided to try the panties. It was the only thing I could do tonight because my ass was still sore, even a few days after the initial encounter with that colossal dick. I grabbed the first pair and undressed in front of the mirror. It was a black, low-cut thong, with three straps on each side that joined in the back and a single, thin one joined to the crotch. There was a small cute pink bow on the front. I stepped inside them and pulled them over my already hard cock. They fit okay. Everything was fine at the back and on my waist, but my damn penis was in the way. Every time I tried to put them over it, the bastard slipped out.

I looked in the mirror, and unfortunately, saw only myself in a pair of revealing panties. There was potential, but at that time, I had to just imagine it. I tried to style my hair and draped it over one eye. It helped a bit, but I still looked like a short boy, playing dress-up with their girlfriend's clothes. I had a lot of reading to do to catch up. A lot of research, and I knew just the person to call.

Sam came over two days later. I was a nervous wreck immediately after she entered the apartment. My behaviour did not go unnoticed, and she quickly prompted me for an explanation.