You Can Be Anything You Want Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicole?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why not? It is close to your name and it sounds fancy. I like it. It suits you." she replied.

Yes, she was the person that named the new me. And thank God for that. I was about to go with Nicky. She quickly explained that my final exam would be the hardest and started to fish something out of her bag. As you have already guessed, she had something naughty in mind. There was no surprise when she pulled out a strap-on harness and a seven-inch dildo.

"You are graduating to a butt slut tonight, honey! Now go get dressed. Slutty!" she winked at me.

I spent half an hour just on my makeup. I went with dark red lipstick and a lot of mascara. I wanted heavy makeup. After that was done, I put on a lacy thong, a garter belt, and stockings. I made sure the panties were the top layer so I could just remove them, without unhooking the straps of the belt. A matching bra and a lacy corset quickly followed. The last part was easy - a pair of stiletto heels and, of course, my small jeweled plug. A girl has to wear at least some sort of jewelry, doesn't she? Mine was just inside my ass, and not on display.

When I got out of the room I saw Sam sitting on the sofa in her underwear with the harness already in place. She sat there quietly and just motioned me with a finger to come closer. I did so slowly. I wanted to tease her. She just smiled as she watched her pupil apply everything she'd learned up to that point. I stopped just in front of her and ran my hands over my boobs and body. I felt sexy. She started doing the same but mainly focused on my ass. She grabbed me, pulled me closer, and started squeezing with as much force as she could. I was starting to get hard and tried to motion to my penis with my hips, but she paid no attention. She wanted my ass.

"I want you to suck it!" she said as she stopped squeezing my butt and looked down towards the strap-on.

"Yes, ma'am!" I replied and lowered myself to my knees.

I had already done this several times with my toys when I was playing with myself, and I thought I was decent at it. I wrapped my dark red lips around the silicone cock and put the head inside my mouth. I knew what a good blowjob consisted of, I had gotten plenty of them myself. As soon as that cock was in my mouth, I looked up at her, straight into her eyes, and moaned as if it was the tastiest thing I had ever put in my mouth. She froze for a second before her wicked grin showed itself. It usually manifested when she was very aroused and meant that the night was going to be fun.

I started slowly to bob my head up and down her cock. It was slowly getting more and more slippery with my saliva. I took it out of my mouth several times and ran my tongue all over it. Unfortunately, the dildo did not have any balls. At that moment, I really wanted to suck on a pair. I eventually put it back in my mouth and started to plunge deeper and deeper. It was reaching the entrance of my throat and my gagging reflex slowly kicked in. Tears started to form around my eyes. My makeup was about to be ruined, but all I could think about was that I wanted to see my mascara dripping down my face, and saliva running down my chin.

What came next was something I wasn't prepared for. Up until this point, every dildo I'd sucked just stayed there in place and I had full control. Sam, however, had a different idea. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and started to pump the dildo deeper and deeper down my throat. I was gagging and slurping the drool that came from my mouth. A normal person would not like this treatment, but I was in a proper cocksucking slut-mode.

She got rougher and rougher with me. She would choke me on her cock from time to time, letting go just enough that I could catch a single breath, and then immediately jamming it back in my throat. I was enjoying it. It felt so good to be used in such a way for someone else's pleasure. In no time, my throat relaxed and I was able to take the whole thing.

"Good girl!" was all that Sam said.

She kept at it for a few more minutes and then pulled me away from her cock and up to her. She gave me a sloppy, and what could best be described as a devouring, kiss. Her tongue was probably down to my tonsils. It was desperate and very hot. Again, she was the first to break the silence.

"Get your little ass in the air on the couch. I want to fuck it." she commanded.

I moved over and bent slowly pointing my ass in the air toward her. She saw the plug and giggled.

"Such a butt-slut..." she said as she reached for it, slowly pulled it out, and gave my ass a few slaps.

I felt empty. I wanted that plug replaced immediately. I needed to have something in there or I was going to go crazy.

"Please fuck my ass." I whispered softly.

"What did you say slut? I couldn't hear you." Sam taunted me back.

"Please fuck my slutty ass." I repeated slightly higher.

"I'm not sure you really mean it. Why don't you give it another go?" she said in feigned frustration.

"Please fuck my slutty little ass with your big cock!" I said almost shouting.

"Why didn't just say so, honey? There's no need to shout." she said and reached for the lube.

I looked back at her. She looked so hot while lubing her strap-on. I tried to raise my ass higher into the air. I wanted her to have the best angle, to really go at it. I needed my ass properly fucked, but she wanted to tease me first.

She lined up her cock with my entrance and just held it there rubbing it and running it between my cheeks. I tried my best to force it in each time I felt the angle was just right, but she was one step ahead of me.

"Please, Sam..." was all I managed to say.

"As you wish.", she replied and pushed in.

I felt the head pop in almost immediately. It hurt a bit, but I didn't care. I wanted that cock inside me as soon as possible. Sam quickly figured me out and just kept pushing without stopping. I felt my ass relax as soon as the dildo passed the first two inches of my hole, and it quickly plunged the rest of the way to the hilt. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Sam paused for a few seconds to let catch my breath. I was in heaven, but still needed a bit of time to adjust.

A minute later, I began to move my ass, slowly fucking myself. Sam quickly joined in and went slowly. She let me control the pace, and every time she felt I tried to go faster, she obliged. Slowly, she worked up to a steady rhythm. I just stood in place and took it. It was a new feeling. I was no longer controlling the thrusting, she was. This was so much better than every other time I did basically the same thing, but by myself.

She got in the groove and every time she felt I could take it, she picked up the speed again. Soon she had her hands on my hips and went all out. I tried to stay in place, not to mess with her rhythm. The sound around us was a mixture of my loud moans and the rhythmic slapping of skin on skin. I was a faint reflection of my face in the TV screen. My hair was a mess, my makeup was ruined. I looked like a bitch in heat. I looked hot.

I soon felt a familiar tension, in my pelvis, just behind my cock. I was close to the long-awaited orgasm. I wanted it so much. I'd chased it for so long and it was just there.

"Sam, please keep going. I think I'm gonna cum." I begged her.

She started slamming against me harder and harder. I could feel the pleasure increasing with each thrust. It kept growing and growing and then sort of stopped. I was on the verge of a huge orgasm, but couldn't make it to the end.

"Please, I'm so close. Harder. Please, Sam." I kept begging almost out of breath.

I was scared I was going to lose the feeling. That it was going to die down and escape me again. There was only one step we hadn't figured out and Sam, out of desperation, made it happen.

She grabbed my hair, yanked it hard, and bit my neck.

"Come for me, Nicole!" she commanded through her teeth.

That was it. That unlocked the damn and I came hard. I sank into the couch unable to hold myself upright any longer. My legs were shaking, I could feel my cock leak in my panties. The sounds I made were just grunts and gasps for air. I had my first anal orgasm and it was probably the best feeling ever. I felt like I was floating.

"Good girl!" was the first thing I heard when I came to my senses. Sam was lying on top of me panting.

"Thank you!" I replied.

"Anytime." Sam said and started to get off me.

"That was the best orgasm, I've ever had." I said still riding the high.

"It sure seemed so. Greg was right. It is really hot seeing someone lose it while being fucked like that." she said as she pulled the dildo out of my ass, stepped out of the straps, and threw it on the floor.

"I'm a mess. I need to clean up." I said and headed for the bathroom.

"Not so fast, missy!" Sam said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. "You still need to make me cum. Now get on your knees and bury that pretty little face in my pussy."

I smiled and did just that.

*******************************

"That was really hot." Chloe blurted out loud.

"It was, still is, one of the best times I've had sex." Nicole joined in.

Chloe could see a small bulge on Nicole's crotch through her leggings. They were both aroused and looking around awkwardly, desperately trying to avoid eye contact in fear of what may happen next.

"Fuck it!" said the young girl first, as she got up from the chair and went for her boss.

Nicole just raised an eyebrow. Chloe looked flushed as she quickly headed for her, grabbed Nicole by the hips, and went for a kiss.