You Can Cum When We Get There

Info
A tease has to wait for her reward...
535 words
4.8
1.6k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve been imagining a road trip, maybe half way through a coast to coast adventure in some shitty old truck that we’re blasting old country tunes in. The sun starts setting and as its dying rays pour in through your window and I have mischief on my mind. With nimble fingers, I carefully unbutton your pants and slide them down your hips, revealing the growing bulge in your underwear. My mouth waters at the sight of you, and I eagerly take you in between my lips, savoring the taste and texture of your skin against my tongue. I’m playful, stopping often to get you worked up, but not close enough to finishing. My heart races as I glance up at you. Your eyes are fixed on me, a wicked grin spreading across your face as I try to take in all of you, devouring every inch with desperate hunger. My stomach clenches with fear and excitement, knowing that I am completely under your control. As the sky darkens into a deep, foreboding twilight, you can feel your patience wearing thin. Your hands grip the steering wheel tightly as you abruptly pull off to the side of the road. The frustration and anger that has been building inside of you finally boils over. You refuse to be played with any longer and it's time to take control. You come around to my side of the car and tear open the door. Ordering me out, I step down to the gravel roadside and wait with my eyes cast down.
You command me to take off my clothes and position myself bent over the passenger seat of the car, fully exposing my behind. My breasts are vulnerable at the edge of the seat, easily within your reach. I stretch my arms above my head, reaching towards the driver's side seat. You punish me with a fierce and satisfying spanking, making me squirm with both pleasure and pain. With my body buzzing and mind racing, you take me right there on the side of the road under a breathtaking sky full of stars.
As your body tenses with impending release, you forcefully push me down to my knees and shove yourself deep into my eager mouth. I gag and gasp as you thrust relentlessly, claiming every inch of me with a primal hunger. My desperate hands claw at your thighs, grasping for some semblance of control as I gag on you like a starving animal. With one final, primal thrust, you unleash a torrent of hot, sticky cum onto my face. The warmth and weight of it spreads over my skin, dripping down my cheeks and coating my lips. Without hesitation, I eagerly lick and clean every inch of my face, savoring the taste and scent of you with each drag of my tongue. Not a single drop escapes me as I hungrily lap up every trace of your essence, wanting to consume every last bit. As I stand to dress, still intoxicated by your touch, you slap my ass again for good measure before we return to our music and nighttime drive. The faint aroma of sex lingers in the air, adding to the intoxicating atmosphere between us.

--:--
--:--
1.0
AshTheRabbit
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
sandylinsandylin12 days ago

like as going to The West world

Share this

Similar Stories

Educating Marri Ch. 15 Marri has her first couple clients.in Novels and Novellas
The Edged Lexicon Ch. 01: Discovery Nadine sees more of Skyrim than she bargained for.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Choices Caught for academic dishonesty, Susan is given a choice.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lola, The Dirty Little Maid Banging my French maid by the ocean. Nothing could be finer.in Fetish
An Unacceptable Taste in Literature A babysitter's reading material gets her into trouble.in BDSM
More Stories