You Can Go, I'll Take Care of Her

Story Info
A night out takes a turn.
971 words
3.52
5.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went out for drinks with your friends, and your cute little paramour from the other night came along. All while we talked about inconsequential things, I teased you. Every time he looked away, I made sure she could see me drop a hand down below the level of the table to tease and touch you under your skirt, lifting my hand away often to stare at her and lick my fingers. He was unaware, she was so focused on your I could nearly feel the heat rise around the table as you squirmed in your chair and looked often toward either the bathroom or the exit, whichever you thought you could drag us to first, but I made you sit there while we all talked.

You were in agony. Your answers grew shorter and more distracted, your eyes more unfocused. Your thighs quivered, wide open and waiting for the next time I'd slip a hand down to stroke and cup your cunt in my hand, grabbing it on occasion and holding it tight.

Eventually, I relented and we paid the check and got up to leave. Your little friend asked if she could come by the flat with us, on the excuse to see a bit more of your artwork, and with a smirk you agreed. Her friend went on without her and we took her home with us.

She wanted to show me what she could do to you, how she could do it better. She wanted me to sit in a chair near the bed and watch. I kissed you and gently pushed you toward her and she led you by the hand to the bed while you looked over your shoulder at me as I settled myself in a chair. She stripped you, but you couldn't take your eyes off me, your expression caught somewhere between arousal, confusion and betrayal.

I let her have you. I let her do her best for you, and soon you were howling and panting and scratching at her. As you came down, I rose and stripped and walked over to the bed and gave your little friend my hand.

"My turn. Go sit down," I said to her and pushed her toward the chair. Not gently, not tenderly. Dismissively. Once I heard her sit, I turned all of my attention to you, cradling you in my arms and holding you, kissing you, putting my mouth where she'd put hers, replacing her spit with my own, the way she made you feel with the way I do. Soon you were shuddering and panting and begging to be allowed to cum, but I held off, keeping you on the cusp for minutes while you grabbed my head and tried to drive me into you, to pull my tongue closer. I picked you up and turned you around so I could watch her face while I finally made you cum, you almost outside yourself with pleasure and release, splashing my face with your honey and I raised my head and bit and stared at her, frustrated in her chair while I deliberately licked my lips. Then I leaned forward and lay my cock across your lips, sliding it back and forth while you came back to your senses and hungry licked my shaft before I slid it between your lips and steadily, deeply fucked your throat while I watched. She didn't want to touch herself, didn't want to be upstaged.

But she was. She couldn't help it. I grinned at her arrogantly and returned my attention to you, turning you again so my back was to her, and I slid my cock into your sopping, quivering cunt. I fucked you deep and hard, but not fast, bottoming out with every stroke and grinding my stomach against your clit as I slid inside you again and again, turning my hips and coring you out down to your hungry center. We kept our eyes on each other as we fucked, and I whispered promises about what I was going to do, how I owned that little cunt and every other inch of you.

I could feel her frustration behind us, so I reached over my shoulder and beckoned to her, crooking a finger.

"Get on the bed," I told her when she was close and shoved her toward the pillows where she propped herself up expectantly. Instead of touching her, I picked you up in my arms without removing my cock and lay you in her arms, against her chest. I kept fucking you and ignoring her, leaning back and up so that I could fuck you slowly while stroking your clit with my thumb. She ran her hands up and down your, stroking your face and trying to capture some of your attention, but none of it was hers. We watched only each other. Soon the feather touch of my thumb and my insistently stroking, rock-hard cock brought you off again and you howled and thrashed against her. I thrust into you harder, fucking you brutally through your orgasm and following it with my screaming and roaring as I my cock spurted into inside you, drenching the depths of your cunt with my hot, sticky cum as you purred and moaned and howled. As you came down, your friend tried to touch my face. But I pulled away.

"Know your role," I told her, "you're her chair. Nothing else."

Then I took my cock from your dripping cunt and slid it between your lips to clean. You sucked happily, eyes wide and on mine. I bent to kiss you deep and picked you up off of her and carried you up to the pool, pausing only long enough to tell the woman still laying on the bed: "You can go. I'll take care of her."