All Comments on 'You Can Love Too Much Ch. 04'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 198 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If the insurance agency fired Traci because she had a sexual relationship with her boss, she would end up owning the business along with a huge pile of cash from the agency's civil liability insurance underwriter. She would have lifetime job security as long as she came to work. My law firm has a client who terminated a woman who had sex with her immediate supervisor. It never went to trial, and we persuaded them to settle for $1.2m plus legal expenses. If she'd been knocked up during a sex party like this story contends, you can add four or five more defendants to that action and multiply the settlement by a factor of 10. Believe it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, with the ending really adding a human dimension to it. Too many, if not virtually all, of these writers love to drop a 'love child' into their plot with no thought to that child. Even more insanely, they have a man bonding with a child who, as it is ultimately revealed, is the progeny of another man. These cuck-averse writers, who, as a result, are actually cuck-obsessed in the same manner as a germaphobe, treat these children as beings who turned from beloved child to anathema in an instant. Never are they treated with the realistic humanity that real life confers. Again, this writer proves that he has much more complex emotions than 99% of the "writers" on this site along with the ability to express those emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

OMG actually 1 chapter that was worth a crap in this storyline.

Yet Traci was able to take the cowards way out by never fulfilling her responsibility to David. This version of Traci is definitely the worst character that Hooked1957 created.

Albeit, I do agree with Steve taking custody of David and understand that David never deserved to be disrespected by the events leading to his birth. David does need some sense of caring.

KronkBonkKronkBonk2 months ago

The stories in this series are the only ones of yours that I don't like. There was nobody to feel anything but contempt for, except maybe the kids. Even the style felt off. It's great that you maybe tried something different but oy gevalt.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

Good, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the stupidest stories on Literotica. It somehow got stupider paragraph by paragraph. That was NOT love by any measure - it is called co-dependence combined with masochism, creating a pathetically weak excuse for a man. These are two of the most grotesque people imaginable. Just an awful story..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Read before. He was one of the weakest characters in LW. She was disgusting. Yikes.

mariverzmariverz5 months ago

Acepto criar al bastardo?

De verdad lo configuraste así?

No...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good conclusion to a mine field of a story, Hooked. It took guts to even write this one, I imagine. Somehow Steve was able to gain a degree of self-respect, and Traci finally realized what she lost before her end. (I guess karma IS a bitch!) Anyway, four stars ⭐️ for the whole series, overall.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I just don't get these stories about wrinklies setting out to be sluts so late in life, not that I don't think oldies have sex ... highest rates of STI's are people in the 70s, and in Florida ... but I just don't buy that young sexually active men would prefer to bang such flappy holes when younger tighter ones are available.

As for HIV nah, just doesn't happen these days. Far too easy to control and the rates per 100k people are pretty low. Now antibiotic resistant gonorrhea that's a kicker especially for oldies ... Or genital herpes, absolutely nasty polypy things, painful and incurable.

The most popular sti though affecting 79 million Americans is HPV, which for women can lead to cervical cancer, quickly followed up by Chlamydia which most don't even know they have. On any given day 1 in 5 Americans have an sti. So yes, she most definitely would have contracted an sti probably more than one and more than once considering her 'lifestyle', but its unlikely that she would have contracted HIV and even more unlikely that she wouldn't have gotten it under control. It's not like she was a low paid monkey in fear of bankruptcy through medical bills.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm sorry but this story didn't work for me on many levels. Just not as good as others of yours that I've read. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@anon below: don't really think it has anything to do with being a man, and more to do with emotional scarring. You forget just how many fucked up things she did to him and let others do to him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not being man enough to give a comforting hug to a dying woman leaves a really bad taste in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just sad. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks499 months ago

By far the worst story you have written. I found it very sad to read about such a weak and cowardly man with no self respect. Hard to feel anything but contempt for such an evil and cruel woman. Cannot imagine the impact to their children.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sad story but we’ll written- not fan if what MC did but taking the child at the end was the correct thing to do. Some of the comments were cruel and believable . Write your own story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There's nothing good in any of the 4 parts of this story. Nothing. Doing that takes a certain kind of skill...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

Second reading and what the husband did to himself was as pathetic a display of cowardliness as I have ever read. No love here just self flagellation and pathetic neediness in the worst magnitude. As i read the story I felt a complete sadness.

Pjam1968Pjam196811 months ago

Did you had to raise that higher the cuckoos aspect, dam, after the drugs went of of my system I would be gladly go to prision for castrade the 4

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

Porque los amantes, la perra y el bastardo siguen vivos?

Digo, en esta fantasía a los hombres les gusta que los violen?( Otros hombres?)

secretsalsecretsal11 months ago

It's wild to think that this stuff was written by the same author who's written some really good stories. Martian slut rays to revenge pranks to an attempted Hallmark movie ending. The combination was pretty funny, but I'm glad this wasn't the formula that was used for most of the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I don't have any right to ask this, and you can turn me down and I won't be offended if you do, but would you take care of my David after I'm gone? ...

How could I possibly turn her down?

- Um, easily?

.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for ending us, the best thing I ever had in my life, and I'm sorry for killing off a love so powerful that I didn't even think it was possible for anyone to have."

- Not quite accurate according to him. He still *loves* her, he's just apparently unable to trust her to not hurt him, even with something as simple as a hug.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

God this has been without a doubt the worst story from a usually proficient writer, the old adage ‘you can’t win ‘em all’ readily applies.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

I don't have any right to ask this, and you can turn me down and I won't be offended if you do, but would you take care of my David after I'm gone?

FUCK NO

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Very good story, I got a little disillusioned in part 2 but it all recovered and a bot of a heart rending ending. Young David is a lucky boy, Steve, in all honesty, a well intentioned mug, though he did serve up some nice revenge on several of his cuckolders.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Glad

Glad, he decided to look after David.Why was Traci fired from her job ,just because her boss got divorced,shouldn't have been the reason?.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Finally a good chapter to this story.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

I gave 2 stars, mainly for the effort to attempt a compelling story of unconditional love. But the whole story lackluster and keeps missing the punch. The sex and the revenge just didn't made it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know what's worse....that so much time was wasted on writing such a pathetic ridiculous story or that there's actually commenters that think the story was "compelling". Story was a total "nothingburger"!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

You have to love how hard this author goes to really fuck over the husband as much as humanly possible 😵😵😵 But let's be honest any of these supposedly loving husbands who support their wives being disgusting whores it's not love it's contempt.

The only one who could abide being in the same room with an unfaithful wife is someone who doesn't in fact love her at all. And his perverse pleasure is derived from her debasing herself or his fantasing about her being used.

The one thing absent from this picture is LOVE🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Ed who said it was a compelling story which was well written. I enjoyed it again as this was my second reading, so I gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really compelling story. Sad. Well-written. Thanks for the tale.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the dumbest Fucking cuck, in the dumbest Fucking cuck story, I've ever read. He deserved everything he got, including her little bastard. Of course, she gets off easy. Hopefully, all the other assholes got full blown aids as well. That should have been the whore's contribution to his revenge. She used him until the end.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I do not think that it was love. What he went through was weakness and self deprecation and nothing more or less. That being said the 2 is for the story and not the way it was told. Writer did a very good job of representing a double edge sword. Shame if this type of, whatever you would call him, exists in the real world.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

After he got raped he should have called 911. Put them all in jail. She might still be alive and it would have been justice. 4/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why do you help us to hate the cheating, then make cry for the cheater at end of the story ??

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Still manipulating right up to her death, and like the clueless moron he is just accepts her foisting the little bastard off on him, utter nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree he should have divorced her when he first found out. Not doing that just gave him mental health problems. He let his heart rule his head and he should have stopped having sex with her. The consequence of her actions was to get AIDS due to her lifestyle wants. Not a story I would want to read again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not worth commenting, not worth a single star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@waltdee

It was over the moment he decided to forgive her cheating the first time.

She had zero respect for him afterwards. The rest is a consequence of that choice.

He should've bailed as soon as he found out she'd stepped out on their marriage.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Such a fucking pathetic excuse of a story from an author just looking to vindicate his own wants and desires

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

I propose we begin starting our stories with codes that tell us what's coming so we can decide whether or not we want to keep reading. Some that come to mind are BTB, RAAC, willing cuck, and unwilling cuck.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

Once he agreed to allow the 2nd man he signed his fate. It's possible that if he'd been a man at that point she might not have gone off the deep end and would be without a child and still alive. I still think David should've gone with his brother and the MC just being a role model.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Starting out as it did with him putting up with her cheating openly, I lost all respect for him. Not even unconditional love should have put up with that level of disrespect. It also gave her the impression that he was O. K. with her cheating.

All in all I really wish I’d never read this story.

Bill S.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Having a child at 52 and alone is irresponsible. Not being wealthy at the same time is practically cruel to the child. She was definitely a round heeled slut but her husband allowed it and quite frankly given that circumstance and their age should have sucked it up. She got lazy and forgot contraception because she got everything she wanted. If he had divorced her, she wouldn't have been so pampered.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

The gay shit he did could've done without even if trying to prove a point. Also, why couldn't his sons take the kid since its their brother? -5 stars

RobcolesRobcolesalmost 2 years ago

Got to admit that I don’t agree with other commentators. The kids parentage isn’t his fault, so I have no problem with the ex-husband raising him and providing a ‘good’ moral compass. Personally though, if this was real life, as soon as I’d found out she was cheating the first time, that would have been the end. So got to ask how ‘good’ his moral compass really is to have gone along with it for as long as he did. As for sucking another guy off? I live in the UK, so thank god guns aren’t as easy to get as in the USA. There’s no way I could have lived with doing that though. If it went that far then the ex-wife and all involved would be killed in the most painful, drawn-out way possible and they’d have known it was me that caused it. Think the ‘saw’ or ‘hostel’ films here. If I couldn’t do it myself I’d pay so one who could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit ending, should have laughed in her face, have her child taken away from her and died alone and unloved. That's what the kind of person that does those sort of things to a spouse, be it man or woman, deserves.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

sadly saw that coming need to find real dad and sue

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

At least you were consistent in the MC being a world class pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Not happening. Let her former “ lovers” take care of her bastard. Not his Monkeys, or his circus. Let the bitch die, knowing she let down her son as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know some readers r saying they had a problem with the ending however I did not, I also found the ending consistent with his personality

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Still gullible still manipulated still a moron, it’s good to be consistent.

SusanmomofoneSusanmomofoneabout 2 years ago

That's it I give up.what a bunch of crap. A man? No. a whimp of the eorst kind.

Never reading Hooked1957 bulshit again.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Hooked1957 is the writer a woman? This story was so confusing. It seemed that the writer also became confused and wanted the story to go too many directions. Any man who would put up with this treatment needs their morals and frankly head examined.... Talk about going zero to 60 in what a month or two. Also, he shaved her F'n head, and her reaction was that of a person on drugs. I am sorry I read this. I kept hoping he would explode and ... Last comment; the AIDs was an attempt to punish the cheater and all it did was punish David and humiliate her EX…again…BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the final straw was he couldn’t raise another mans child an he left her divorced her an had no constant she dies an he raises said child wtf that’s just confusing as hell

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

here's another of the flawed idea of what a man is. Being a man doesn't mean being a fool for some slut. And she's not a slut because of sleeping with men. She' s slut because she promised herself to one and fucked so many she doesn't even know or have an idea of who the dad is. Men sacrifice for their families when needed not just because that what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A big turd not worth the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL you don't stand by that out of love it would be more like an even sicker Stockholm syndrome combined with a mushy spine. Loving your tormentor is not love. Not just that instead of going to an orphanage if he needed to help orphans even her last degradation of him worked. Sure the child is blameless so are millions of others in the world .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like the series but this last part was good

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

I always read all the series before evaluating I must confess wading through this series was one of the saliently worst experiences of the last 50 years of reading. I cannot possibly express the utter disgust I have towards this work. Technically well written and organized. The craft is that of a master author. BUT then I think review the debauched depravity of these well crafted lines and I find myself in a quandary. WHY???!!! There is not one single point, not a picture, a premise of anything besides utter filth of the lowest level. It is like climbing the high dive successfully completing the most technically proficient perfect dive… straight into the most vile of cesspools. Reading this leaves one desperately pulling a Pontus Pilate frantically wringing and washing the hands now forever stained with the worst depravity imaginable.

All I can say is what a WASTE…!!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - I looked at the first disturbing page and immediately moved to the comments section. Thankfully, I only read the last page to see that the slut bitch got her just rewards. She left her baggage behind for him to take care of - a selfish, slut bitch to the bitter but justified end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very stupid ending from a story about a very stupid man. Who are these robotic characters the morons on this site keep writing about that never seem to get angry regardless of the disrespect they endure? This fool deserved to be cheated on.

This is hands down your worst submission Hooked1957.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zerozerozero...

still loved her after everything she did? only a wimpass shitforbrains, spineless cuck would say such a thing. A real man would never get within ten yards of the immoral skank slut///

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes I did raise David the rest of the way to manhood. I showed him that I was the better person.

I also tracked down some of the potential fathers and found out whose sperm did the deed.

The sperm donor was made to regret his decision when David (yes I told him who his bio dad was) beat him to a pulp.

David became a very successful business man after I guided him into the field. That was after he completed 6 years service with the Marine Corp. It was after he got out of the Marines that I told him who his father was. A lot of built up anger from David was released the day he showed his bio dad what he felt.

David and I still have a good relationship and I enjoy his company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story , however the humiliated husband's revenge on so many men was a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, although searching for a way for the humiliated husband to get revenge on the many men was a stretch.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Shit.. this chapter was good. The earlier seemed unrealistic. Also from the readers standpoint revenge is meaningless if we can’t see the reaction. I only read these stories for the confrontation and reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid story...

That skank deserved to die horribly, this ridiculous attempt to sanitise the image of such a gigantic hoe and useless excuse for a human being is both stupid and wrong. Some people actually don't derserve a happy ending, her most of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damned, that was pretty sad. Good story though.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Why is it that in almost every cheating wife storyline the wife almost always regrets their stupidly and wish they could go back and not do what they have done. In this storyline after flushing 30 years of marriage down the tube she was too stupid to see what she had, but in the end she got exactly what she deserved.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

If the writer made the wife to be pregnant at her age he could've at least made it so he moved on. Should've moved on to to another life

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Find

Find it hard to believe Traci had a child at fifty two.Also where did the grandsons wedding appear from,there is no mention of the two sons getting married.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is amazing how this author was able to destroy their already shaky cuck reputation with this incredibly bad story. This writer has always been overrated but does not need to worry about that anymore. Now it is a proven fact.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Well, that was a mess. Came across poignant at the end, but you'd have to ignore the hilarious events in the previous chapters to take it seriously. Overall, it was a sub-par series from a normally reliable author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully sad, but absolutely and tragically possible in this messed-up world. Traci gained wisdom before her life’s end; Steve and David became almost father and son! Five stars ⭐️ to Hooked 1957 for having the courage to write this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a Cluck Story .. And I Hate Cluck Story's . I would have kicked her out the second time I caught her cheating .. Where is the real father to take care of the son . And Hell No I would not raise the Bastard Son

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Traci was a total whore right until the end, and I hope she took some of her lovers to hell with her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"I promised the family there would be no problems from me." - But why is he "slipping into the back row," while the slut gets a place of honor?

/

If she got fired for an affair with the boss, then she has a sexual harassment case.

/

"not to mention how a dose of venereal disease also cut into her social calendar." - Another dose?

/

"She was asking me to take care of the one thing she had left that really mattered to her" - It's not like she's giving him a great gift, she's asking HIM for a huge favor. She was right, she had no right to ask him.

/

I could see if David had nowhere else to go, but with his brother being willing to take him in, I would have said no.

/

@FirstwithU - At 15 David doesn't need much raising, in 2 or 3 years will be off to college. Steve should have brought dates home.

/

I just saw this comment I made a year ago, and it still rings true: "The thing that still strikes me is that wouldn't it be more comfortable for David to live with Robert, the brother that he's known for the whole 15 years of his life, than with his mother's ex-husband, who for all of his protestations of not hating him, HAS to see in him all of his wife's betrayals?"

/

I have to agree with others that HIV is no longer a death sentence. Magic Johnson revealed that he had HIV in 1991, and is still alive and AIDS-free. There's an HIV drug, that if the commercials are to believed, reduce the viral load so low that you can safely have sex.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Well

If he loved her enough to straighten her out immediately, maybe she wouldn’t be dead. Seems to me protecting someone from the consequences of their actions isn’t necessarily love.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Sorry "Kirk34" but your statements are inherently wrong! This man doesn't love his wife too much, he's just an idiot! If one spouse drugs the other, they risk their lives! And this slut did that for sexual reasons. If my partner knowingly exposes me to the risk of death, he has lost all right to a partnership. From that moment on there was no more future. He may still love her, but expose himself to the danger that she will someday take him to the afterlife with an overdose can only be suppressed by a real idiot!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It is a shame that there is no worse rating than 1 *. This crap would be worth - (minus) 5 *! Are there any more stupid people than this husband? He really must be an absolute freak! What does this bitch concern him? What's that bastard business of his? Why hasn't she seen a way to find out the bastard's father in 15 years? A slut who druged her husband, that is, exposing him to the risk of death, a slut who openly cuckolded her husband, a slut who let strangers impregnate and then thinks their marriage can take it easy? She received a really equalizing sentence, too bad she didn't infect all of her fuckers! This punishment is just even in this universe!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Why didn't he get DNA samples from the drugged men? He could then have had her pursue them for child support. I didn't buy the loving too much. She was a monster and treated him like shit. He should have dumped her much sooner and found another life partner - there are many out there.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
The Author Made A Good Point

The title says it all: "You Can Love Too Much". A lot of folks are attacking the MC for not manning up sooner but really the point is that he loved that Woman so much he had some hope of knocking sense into her but she just kept getting worse and worse.

I suspect when you're as old as he was, and basically heading into the sunset years, it's even tougher to start over, to say goodbye to something that has made your life worth living all those years.

This guy had that and he was desperately hoping his Wife would recognize that before it was too late but she didn't. I may have cringed at some of it, but I'm glad he did come to his senses instead of accepting that stuff for good.

It's good that he made an effort with David, even if he wasn't his he knew it wasn't David's fault how it turned out. What a bizarre thing to live with for him, knowing how much worse his life was because of his Mother's actions. I know a little about how Parents can screw you before you're even old enough to know it, so I feel for David a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't hate bastard child

Don't hate a bastard's child. Because it's not their fault. It's the slut's fault. That means you don't want to accept them. Just don't be harsh to them. Because they are through a hell with their slut mother's fault. They don't deserve that. So, if you can't accept them, say nothing.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

I had to re-read your series again... and enjoyed the tale again... sad... well written and a good read

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Read the entire series again, and rare for a Hooked story, I still don't like it. Traci deserved her whore's death completely. Taking in her bastard child is just too much to believe. Traci's final indignity toward him.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
2*

Really wasn't gonna read this story...but i thought fuck it i did it anyway and I guess the only good thing about this story is that he finally grew some balls and didn't give her the love she's needed for close to 17years, even then it's not much.

I get the feeling that something has happened in your life that has made you express yourself in this way...maybe lessons you could of learned or should of done once upon a time or hoped to have done.

If this is your kink then all I can say is for that type of kink you got it 100% spot on and great writing and please continue to do your thing :)

P.s - please don't take my rating as a negative towards your writing, I have strong feelings towards men acting like this out of a strong love and no common sense, as you can see i get into your stories so that would mean a big plus for you :) hopefully no love lost lol

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
He wimped out, again

I had thought that he finally grew some balls, but when he agreed to take the kid, bullshit. Sure, it wasn't the kid's fault his mother was a slut and whore. It wasn't the kids fault that his mother got AIDS, but he should have sent the kid to live with his brother. The mother made her choices, and they were all bad. "She made her bed, and then she died in it." 1*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I was in tears at the end - I don't know if I could have been a hard ass at the end. Some more to think about myself and for that, I thank you! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And some stories are better not written by anyone

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

I prefer your other stories. Breaking this story up was not a good idea. In the end karma got her - her lifestyle led to a deadly disease and she lost the love of her life. I'm surprised he had anything to do with her at all - the grandson's wedding and helping with her passing.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

There is just so much wrong with his behavior. How could he let her get away with the affair with Nick? That alone should have been an eye opener for him and made him toss in the towel. She was going to do what she wanted and he just took it. This was not about love-he was a pathetic pussy. As was mentioned earlier he should have been gone 2 years earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Skimmed this series again...

...because I really do like some of his other stuff.

But yuck...it was just as horrible as the first time. I realize it's just fiction.

Frankly in real life there would not have been a part 3 or 4. In real life Part 2 would have ended with him convicted of homicide. After being drugged and made to suck dick...when loosened from being bound? He would have killed her and murdered every man who put him there. Violently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over time David and I talked and I guess I became a mentor to him.

He really was a good kid and I enjoyed showing him many new things. We rebuilt a car together and when it was completed I gave him the keys and told him it was his.

We became like good friends.

My other kids liked that David and I became close and told me they were really proud of me.

When he eventually got married he said I was most probably his best friend and had taught him so much in the years after his mother had died.

His biological father tried to gain access to the wedding but was told to go away. David told the Police that his bio dad had started the fight that left him badly beaten and in pain. Well what was I supposed to do this kid had told the arseho;e to piss off and he didn't. I did not want my friends wedding destroyed by an an arse so I hit him and kept hitting him till he went down then I kicked him several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soul mate??????

No soul Maaaaate

A self centered slut beyond redemption.

He stayed 2 yrs to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The best part is he didn't need to get revenge. He just simply watched the inevitable train wreck happen. She got what she deserved. David was an innocent in this whole matter. Sure he could have kicked him to the curb, but if he had done that he would have been no better than she was.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

The twanging on the heartstrings bit on her deathbed might have had some effect, until you remember some of the horrific stuff that went on in part 2. By all rights, he should not even be in contact with her for his own sanity, let alone have to raise her child, faultless as the kid is. It feels like a resolution for a different story, one that wasn't anywhere as extreme as this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
3474 Followers
Basic average guy in basic average America.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES