All Comments on 'You Can Probably Buff That Out'

by SirRender

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gross wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gross wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No tags for the interracial sex scene of a BBC for a white wife who is eager to cuckold her typical ineffective and timid husband. Neither Adam or Samantha had enough brain cells between them to say ..."no problem we'll just call the police to come make a accident report" to big paul. The idiot would have taken 10 bucks at that point just to avoid police involvement. 1☆ because the story was not tagged properly, was in the wrong category, was an old raggedy carbon paper copy of numerous bad BBC, interracial garbage on lw and was just plain stupid to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read both your stories and both a load of america shit.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

A bj wont fix the fucking dent. You think he would pay over 300 bucks to fix the door just to get a hummer from some stranger?

Fuck no! He’ll take the money because he csn always get some from some dumb bimbo with low standards and daddy issues.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Two stupid stories the same day? Better stay in the other categories...There are already more than enough stupid stories in LW! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid. Just no real effort here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

*cough*911*cough* A police report goes a long ways. From the sounds of it, once the cops were rolling, Big Paul would have forgot about the whole thing, got in his car and drove off before the cops arrived on scene. A black & white has a tendency to defuse damned near every situation.

All in all, it was stupid and just an excuse to allow a skinny big titted white chick to suck a big fat black cock.

Rated 3 stars at best and for the author, please get yourself some therapy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Two mercifully short pieces of shit on one day. Why not put that effort into ONE halfway decent story?

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

Sometimes you just got to do what is necessary to not only get out of a fight but to cover costs of an accident. Yes they could have put it through insurance and then their premiums would go up and cost them more in the long run. Wife did what she though would solve the problem and it did. If she had never sucked a cock before or even fucked then it would have probably been a different story but she had and now they can continue on with their trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BBC mythology = -50 stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Why not just have the whore suck the dent out of the car? Jamal probably prefer that anyway.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Low score tells it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again a interracial category story nothing to do with the loving wife category. At all just because you have a husband and wife characters means jack it’s because you wrote about a coloured person having sexual fun with a white person get your facts straight before you waste your own time writing your stories. Don’t base your stories on the characters base your stories on the sexual activity that you want to write about. Aka interracial for this story do you understand the more you keep screwing up with the wrong category the more the readers will ignore your stories.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I see nakedcraving is trying a new pen name. Wonder if this is one of the sperm burping crowd like 26thGayCuck, Odoreater or Kalimaxos? We know hes a known cuck. But which one, the supposed "swinger" finally showed his true gay/bi colors today, so he is a possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two garbage stories from this shit author. One star for each.

MafenMafenalmost 2 years ago

Atrocious garbage. You can't even get your subtitle correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

adam dirorce the nasty whore and grow a spine and a pair of balls wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think our resident troll 26thNC/azranger/snrooks/impo64/wha kdoodle loved this story so much he pulled out a bunch of his different accounts to comment on it. Or maybe he’s just jealous that he didn’t get to suck on that black cock. He definitely does go out of his way to comment on all the stories with black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Would love it to happen to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I mean, I came.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG. Would have got out the car and beat that dude to …..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirRender@SirRender
130 Followers
Occasional writer of adult fiction, eternal admirer or female beauty. I do not hang out in the forums so email me if you really like my stories.