You Can't Always Get What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," Richard replied. "I have made my list of wishes which are mine, and mine alone. But I have discussed them with Olwen. Is that acceptable?"

"Perfectly!" beamed Yasmin. "I exist to do thy bidding, Lord. Art thou ready? I can begin as soon as thou wish to start."

"Right," said Richard, rubbing his hands together in a business like way. "This first one is a list of things I wish to happen to both Olwen and myself at the same time. Can you do that?"

Yasmin looked at him scornfully.

"I am a djinni," she replied. "I can do anything I am commanded to do."

"Both Olwen and myself are in our mid fifties," Richard began. "My first wish is that we both have the sort of bodies that we had when we met in our twenties."

Richard saw that Yasmin was struggling to understand exactly what he meant. So he explained further.

"Olwen was a virgin when I met her," he continued. "I want her to have a nice tight cunt and arsehole. I want her tits to be as firm and not to sag at all. My arsehole has been pegged thousands of times since we married. I want it to be as tight as when I first met Olwen."

"And," he went on, "I want these changes to be permanent. We are going to continue our lifestyle after you have granted my wishes, and moved on. I want us both to have the bodies of twenty-something year olds for the rest of our lives."

I was suddenly aware of a stinging sensation across my tits. I yelped. It felt as if someone had fired an elastic band at me. Then I had exactly the same sensation in my cunt, quickly followed by yet another sharp sting in my arsehole. I looked at Yasmin, who smirked back at me.

"Was that it?" I asked and she nodded.

"Thou hast reverted to a pure virgin, as thy cuckold requested," she smiled. "Thou wilt always be as tight as this, even if thou act the beast with two backs constantly. Thy cuckold's arsehole is similarly unblemished."

Yasmin turned to face Richard, and bowed low at the waist.

"What next, Lord?" she asked.

"Next?" replied Richard, "I haven't finished my first wish yet. That was only the first part of it."

"I regret, Lord, that I have completed the task," Yasmin said sadly. "Thou hast but two wishes left."

"Oh, fuck," Richard said, looking at me and frowning. "This wasn't how we planned it, Olwen. What shall I do?"

I made up my mind.

"Just wish for what we discussed about our ages," I told him. "If Yasmin can do that for us, we'll ask for the third one when she's completed number two."

Yasmin frowned.

"Lord," she said firmly, "what is this 'we discussed' thou art talking about? I told thee, Yasmin can only grant thy requests."

"This is my request," Richard replied equally firmly. "It just happens to involve both Olwen and myself. Is that acceptable?"

"Perfectly," beamed Yasmin. "Make thy wish, O Lord and Master."

"Right. Now Yasmin I don't want you to do anything until I tell you that I have finished my second wish, alright?" Richard said. "Don't go making any changes until I tell you to do so. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly, Lord," replied Yasmin with a cheeky grin. "Yasmin will listen for thy command to make changes and she will not implement them until instructed to do so."

"Good," smiled Richard. "Now listen up. This is a bit complicated."

He cleared his throat and began to tick off the points on his fingers that he and I had discussed the previous evening.

"Olwen is fifty four and I am fifty seven," he began. "I want us both to become twenty five year olds again. But," he added quickly, "I don't wish us to look any different. We just need the physical properties to change. And," he went on, "from now on, for every ten years that Olwen and I live, I want both our bodies to age only one year. In addition, I want you to ensure that both Olwen and I remain physically and mentally fit, and that neither of us suffers any ill health, disease or infirmity for the rest of our lives."

He paused and looked at me. I smiled at him and gave him a reassuring nod.

"Dost thou desire immortality?" Yasmin asked, and Richard shook his head and replied,

"No. Just an extended lifetime. I want us to age one year every ten, and to remain completely fit and healthy for the rest of our days."

"That is a wise choice, Lord," Yasmin replied. "Granting immortality is beyond even the scope of Yasmin's ability. She can, however, ensure that Olwen can continue to inhale her smoke without any of the risks connected with that activity. Yasmin will ensure Olwen's lungs are those of a young woman!"

I smiled at her and thanked her. Yasmin bowed low from the waist again. When she straightened up she addressed Richard.

"Is that the extent of thy second wish, Lord?" she asked, and Richard smiled and nodded.

"It is," he confirmed. "Thou canst... er... I mean you can make it happen, Yasmin."

There was no elastic band sting this time. I just felt as if I was standing under a warm shower. Richard seemed to be experiencing the same sensation. He looked at me and grinned.

"Do you think Jason might like to sample your new, improved body?" he asked. "I have one wish left, and if he doesn't approve, I can ask Yasmin to alter you again."

"We'll see," I replied. "Tell her to fuck off now. I want to be alone with my cuckold!"

Richard looked at Yasmin and made a dismissal gesture with his hand. She vanished.

"You know what we planned," I said. "Jason will continue to fuck me whether I've changed or not. And when he's had enough of me, he'll leave. Just like all my other boyfriends have eventually moved on. I enjoy the chase of finding a new lover almost as much as I enjoy fucking them. Let's stick to our original plan, shall we? It seems much more honourable than indulging ourselves for a third time."

"You're such a good person, Olwen," replied Richard. "Of course we can stick with what we decided. Let's go and get some breakfast, shall we?"

It was the following Monday evening, the first full day of the school summer holidays. Richard accompanied me into the trendy new cocktail bar that had recently opened in our town. It was early, and the only other two customers in the establishment were a couple who seemed to be oblivious to everyone and everything other than each other. As we passed them, on our way to the bar, I heard the woman say,

"That sunrise this morning was unbelievable. Almost as good as this glass of champagne. I do love the way the bubbles tickle my nose!"

Her companion smiled at her.

"Jasmin, you are the best thing that's happened to me for ages," he said, taking her hand and kissing it tenderly. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Granting wishes," I whispered to Richard, who grinned at me.

"It was about time Yasmin was released from her incarceration," he replied. "I'm glad you persuaded me to use my last wish to free her. I wonder if she knows she's going to get fucked later on?"

"As I looked at her, Yasmin raised her glass and winked at me.

"Thank you, Mistress," she mouthed.

"Oh, she knows alright " I replied, taking out my mobile phone and pressing the speed dial for Jason's number.

"Speaking of which, I hope I'll be in a similar situation soon. I love being a Hot Wife with such a thoughtful and obedient cuckold!"

THE END.