You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ziggy look over there, that's my friend Fifi," said Julie pointing at the beautiful wolf licking the big black wolf's thick cock, "she's giving him a 'Werewolf blow-job."

"Awww, damn," groaned Ziggy, his own lust rising, then Julie tugged his arm.

"Look at Alex's wolf," laughed Julie.

A big grin covered Ziggy's face when he saw Alex with her head lying on her front legs and her ass in the air. Behind her was a smaller black and grey wolf licking her pussy.

"This is amazing, so fucking hot," said Ziggy, his own cock now straining against the fabric of his boxer briefs.

Julie had been afraid he would think that everyone was an animal once he saw them shift, then fuck like dogs in heat. Now hearing him say it was a turn-on, made her decision easy. "Do you want to join them?" She asked.

The big grin that covered his face said it all. "Right here?" He asked excitedly.

"No silly, down there with the wolves. C'mon it'll be fun," said a giddy Julie, already slipping out of her shirt and leggings. Ziggy was in such a hurry to get out of his skinny jeans and run after Julie, he almost tumbled down the hill, when he forgot that they wouldn't fit over his sneakers. He had to pull them back up to his thighs, so he could get out of his shoes first.

Julie was standing at the bottom of the hill beckoning for him to hurry. The sight, sound and scent of Wolves fucking, had her so hot until she thought she might cum just from the excitement of it all if he didn't fuck her soon.

When Ziggy finally made it down from the bike trail, he had a big grin of accomplishment on his face, for having successfully removed his pants. He was caught off guard when she put her arms around his neck, rose up on her toes, and hungrily pressed her open mouth on his lips.

Without waiting for his mouth to comply, she pushed her tongue inside and kissed him deeply, showing him how strong her desire was for him.

He could feel her hips moving as she ground her hairy mound and large clit against his thigh. His rock hard cock was trapped between both their stomachs.

While keeping her tongue buried in his mouth, she slipped a hand between them, grasped his shaft, and gave it a few fast pumps, before she broke their kiss, and bent over to take the head into her mouth.

Suddenly a huge paw slammed into Ziggy, sending him tumbling into the lake that was a few feet from where he and Julie had been standing.

A huge black hybrid wolf stood with his hackles up and his teeth bared, snarling at Ziggy. Then he turned and looked at Julie, who was both terrified and pissed. She scented ass and rotten eggs immediately. "What the fuck are you doing she screamed?"

With all the noise and excitement among the mating wolves, none of them noticed the confrontation.

Fifi was already tied with the drummer, and Alex was in the middle of paying her gambling debt, so neither one of them felt Julie's panic through their bond.

Julie was on her own against the giant wolf. "Leave him alone you bastard," screamed Julie as she grabbed onto his big hairy arm to try to stop him from going after Ziggy.

He flung Julie off his arm, like he was shooing a bug away, and turned toward the lake. She tumbled ass over teakettle and landed face down in the dirt. Her wolf was thrown out of her bed, which pissed her off.

Something happened inside of Julie for the first time ever, her wolf began to come forth in anger. Her brown eyes instantly glowed with a golden tint.

Suddenly there was a Thud and an Oomph as Lacy's wolf knocked the big black wolf-man to the ground. In an instant she had him by his throat and pinned down. She had felt Julie's fear through their bond.

Spike and the deputies were in their wolf and close behind her. They immediately surrounded the other two men who had been lurking during the party.

Spike and his crew were snarling and drooling, the two men had not shifted, and did not show any sign of aggression. They lowered their heads, and looked down.

After a moment the man in hybrid form began to shift to human form, and Lacy released him from her death grip on his throat.

The confrontation had ended quickly, and Lacy, Spike and the deputies shifted back to human form.

One of the intruders identified himself as Dub Steppe, Alpha of the Ocmulgee River Pack.

When Julie looked at him her heart skipped a beat. Her wolf stopped glaring at the man who knocked her down, and looked at the Alpha. She smiled, and then sniffed the air. "Ohh la la," she said. "I smell a fresh ocean breeze."

"There is no fucking way," Julie's inner voice snarled at her wolf. "Don't even try it."

Spike suggested they all go into the events center, where they could talk privately.

Once inside the men were asked to explain their actions, they came up with the lame excuse that the smelly guy didn't approve of a human man with a 'Were' woman.

After Spike dealt with the bile that bubbled up from his guts when he heard that, the three men were told in no uncertain terms that their behavior was out of line and any further actions of the sort would not end well for them. They were also informed that pack activity would not be tolerated in the City of Panola Mountain.

Then they were granted permission to leave, with a suggestion that they never come back.

Before they called it a night, it was decided that Spike would use his sources to find what information he could about the three pack members. Lacy would also contact her brother, the new Alpha of the Palmer Pack of Palmer Island South Carolina, to ask him about Alpha Douglas Steppe.

~~~

Once their cock induced haze lifted, Fifi and Alex finally realized that Julie was distraught, and pulled themselves from the scrum of wolves. She was a mess and needed to be assured that Ziggy was not seriously injured.

She apologized profusely through her tears, and wouldn't let him out of her sight until Spike convinced her he would be safe, and the three men would not be allowed to leave until Ziggy was safely on his way.

Ziggy gave her one last reassuring hug, before promising to call her, and then he climbed into his sports car, laying rubber as he sped toward Big City.

Julie agreed to go home with Lacy, along with Alex and Fifi who refused to leave her side.

To be continued.

12