All Comments on 'You Can't Help Who You Love'

by Hiddeninplainsight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
A Sweet and Sexy Well Told Tale

Thank you for a very well-written and well-thought-out sexy romance that felt truly real. Perfect pacing and opening story length. So sweet and romantic. I cannot wait until the next installment - PLEASE let there be a next installment. Two other requests. You should add the tags "Romance" and "First Time." And, please let us know the narrator's name. Just so loved it!!!

xoxo,

Di

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Well Done!!!! Beautiful

Story is well written and beautiful. I loved it. I hope you continue writing. I look forward to viewing more of your work. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!! Again Beautiful story and well done!!!!!

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 4 years ago
Nice to Have the Man's POV

Often, these stories are written by the CD so it is very refreshing to hear from the man's POV. I would be fascinated to learn more from you as you explain what it is that make's a CD so appealing to you....or this CD in particular. Please keep writing and thanks!

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago

Oh, wow. Ok, so I absolutely love scenarios where I can relate to both parties in a scene, and this is definitely that. From the divorce, the repressed desires to be with a gurl, the guilt, and standards holding one above lurid trysts on the one hand...to the other. I can relate to Becky just the same.

This is a lovely tale. Not overwritten, no fetishistic overtones, but it's both touching and erotic.

Rocknut seal of approval hereby granted.

HiddeninplainsightHiddeninplainsightover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has voted or left a comment on the story. I appreciate the feedback and will keep it all in mind for future stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHiddeninplainsight@Hiddeninplainsight
I have always loved erotic fiction but it was only recently that I began posting stories myself. I love all aspects of intimacy and sexuality. I enjoy romance, but I also like raw, passionate sex. I have been bi-curious all my life and I have a strong attraction to submissi...