You Can't Help Who You Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky reached up finding the elastic waistline of my briefs and pulled them down, releasing my aching cock. Becky smiled appreciatively as it sprung free, pre-cum smeared across the engorged head from the build up to this moment and her recent oral ministrations. While my 6.5" is far from porn star material, my cock has a nice girth and Becky definitely had it at full attention.

While never losing eye contact with me, Becky leant forward and let the head of my cock slide between her parted lips. When the head had passed into her mouth, she paused, lashing the underside with her tongue before clamping down to apply suction. I could feel the tip of her tongue tracing random lines over the tip of my uncut dick as her lips held a firm suction around the head. The intensity of her unblinking gaze was driving me wild with desire. I wanted this incredible creature badly.

Her lips began moving slowly back and forward along my shaft, lathing me with her tongue as she moved. With every down stroke Becky took a little more of me inside her mouth. Reaching around me she took hold of my ass with both hands and pulled me forward to pierce her pursed red lips. My cock twitched in her mouth and I could feel more of my essence being coaxed from the tip by her relentless tongue.

My hands rested on her forearms as she pulled me back and forward, pistoning my cock into her waiting mouth. My head was feeling light and I was moaning constantly from the attention that I was receiving.

Becky pulled back, releasing my cock with an audible pop. "I think you like," she purred, smiling wickedly up at me.

Taking her hands, I helped her to her feet and stepped in to kiss her deeply. My cock pressed firmly into her bare stomach as I eagerly sought out her lips and kissed her with an urgent passion. Placing my hands under her hamstrings I lifted her easily off the ground and carried her to the bed. Becky laughed at my sudden move as she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

As my shins touched the side of her bed, I leant forward bringing us both to rest on the mattress, Becky's legs wrapped firmly around my torso. From this vantage I bent down and suckled first one, then the other nipple through the sheer lacy bra. Her laughter turned into a moan as my lips clasped the sensitive flesh. She writhed under me running her fingers through my hair.

I continued down her stomach placing feather-light kisses over her firm abdomen. As I reached her panties Becky's hand reached under my chin and she whispered, "not there."

I looked up at her and smiled, "ok."

I kissed around and down her smooth, toned legs. If anything, the photos hadn't done her legs justice. They were stunning. She giggled as my lips enclosed around her toes, suckling gently. She playfully pushed my chest back with her feet and rolled over on the bed. I began kissing my way slowly back up her leg, stopping behind her knee. Climbing up further on the bed, I wedged her legs further apart.

I ran my tongue teasingly along the inside of her thigh until I was just short of her panties. Then I moved lower on the bed and began again with the other leg. As I again reached her upper leg, I looked up to see Becky's head in the pillow and her dishevelled hair laying over her back. I traced my tongue up her inner thigh until my nose brushed against the elastic of the leg of her panties. I could smell the heady scent of her sex and see the dampness around a small bulge in the black fabric. I ran my tongue just underneath the elastic, tracing a line back around the curve of her ass.

My hands caressed over the gentle mounds of her butt, squeezing and needing the firm flesh. One hand strayed under the leg of her panties and ran over her bare buttock. Becky moaned into the pillow and took my arm encouraging me to continue. I raised my body up slightly and taking hold of the waistband of her panties, pulled them down exposing her gorgeous derriere. I leant in and kissed my way around first one, then the other globe. When I felt that both had received appropriate adoration, I scooted down and placed my tongue at the base of the divide between her buttocks and slowly traced a wet line upwards.

Becky mewled as I moved forward. Taking that as a cue, I repeated my earlier path, except this time I allowed my tongue to pry slightly between the flesh. She cried out with pleasure at the sudden move.

On the third lap, I gently eased her cheeks apart with my hands and grazed my tongue lightly over her puckered entry on my route north. This drove her wild and she involuntarily pressed her ass back into my tongue as I went.

Smiling I repeated the circuit another two time, not lingering at her exposed orifice, but teasingly grazing it as I went.

On the next run, I gave up all pretence of teasing and ran the tip of my tongue in slow circles around the wrinkled flesh, occasionally lashing the entry. Becky raised her hips off the bed, pressing back to create friction against the invading muscle. I quickened the pace of the small circles around her hole and pressed the tip against her sphincter, meeting immediate resistance. She groaned loudly at the pressure on her back passage. "Oh God yes, please don't stop," she begged.

Not one to deny a lady, I pressed in gentle rhythmic thrusts with my tongue. Each movement lubricated her passage and relaxed the constricting muscles of her sphincter incrementally. I could feel her starting to open up for me. After a couple of minutes of attention, the tip of my tongue pressed inside her. The garbled sounds coming from the pillow attested to her desire. Spreading her legs further Becky pressed back onto my tongue as I pressed forward, gaining me precious millimetres into her most private place. I moved my tongue inside her in short circles, seeking to relax her muscles further to my incursion.

Finally lifting her face from the pillow Becky called back to me throatily, "please, I need you inside me now!"

I stepped off the bed and reached into the pocket of my shorts and took out a condom and the lube. As I crawled back between her lewdly spread legs and started to unwrap the prophylactic, Becky looked around and in a sultry voice offered, "you don't need that if you don't want it. I want to feel you inside me."

I looked down at the piece of latex in my hand. Sensing my hesitation, she whispered, "I am clean, I promise. And I trust you."

Smiling I threw the condom and the wrapper on the floor. Returning my grin, she turned to look forward again as I placed a generous amount of lube on my right index finger and gently warmed it by rubbing it between the finger and thumb. When I felt it was warm enough, I ran it along the gap between her cheeks, running my finger in circles around her entrance.

I repeated the application making sure she was well prepared. I placed my slick finger at her entrance and gently pushed it inside her to the first knuckle. Becky moaned at the sudden sensation of being penetrated. My God she was tight. Agonizingly slowly I moved the digit in and out of her, feeling the contours of her channel.

Easing my finger out and placing one hand on her raised hip, I moved forward running my rigid member along the canal between her spread cheeks. A muffled moan escaped the pillow as I continued to run my cock up and down, lubricating the shaft as I teased her. As the head of my rock travelled over her entry I would gently press forward extracting a husky groan each time.

By this stage Becky was beside herself. Her ass was thrust back at me in a wanton pose. My cock ached to be inside her. On the next downward circuit I held the tip at her anus and gently pressed forward, holding the tension this time.

"God yes, please put it in me."

Gently, not wanting to hurt her, I applied additional pressure. I could feel her sphincter resisting me, but with every passing second I could also sense its final stand against my intrusion faltering. I moved back allowing the muscle to relax and then reapplied pressure. Gently rocking back and forward I could feel the tip of my cock starting to ease inside the vice-like grip. Sensing the same thing, Becky pushed back and the head of my cock slid smoothly into her opening up to the crown.

Becky released a long groan as the sensation of my cock head in her body took possession of her. I held still allowing her to adjust to the intruder. After a few moments Becky began to rock gently on my cock, seeking to work the crown of my cock through her tight opening. With her constant rocking I could feel myself about to break through. Becky turned her head and looked up at me, "I'm ready baby, please take me."

With that invitation, I took hold of her hips and gently thrust forward. The head of my cock passed the last resistance and my shaft surged into her hot, tight channel. "Oh God yes," Becky moaned, the sounds filling the room. When I was half inside her I withdrew back and then pressed forward again. I continued this motion until centimetre by centimetre my whole shaft lodged itself inside her and my balls rested against her. I leant forward kissing her back with my cock buried to the hilt inside her. Becky reached around and ran her hand over my thigh.

"So good!" She whimpered as I began to withdraw and pressed slowly back into her. The tightness was like nothing I had ever experienced. She gripped me perfectly, her channel feeling like it had been made for my cock. Every spasm of her entrance sending electricity through by cock and up my spine. I eased back into her again and again, each movement spreading the lubricant and making the next stroke more fluid.

I was mesmerized by the view of her back and shapely ass laid out before me as my cock disappeared within her with each thrust. Before long the pace of my movements had quickened and Becky's moans merged into one long drawn out rapturous sound. But no matter how hot this was, I wanted my lips on hers and my hands all over her as I made love to this exquisite creature.

Reluctantly withdrawing from her, I placed a hand under her rolling her over. Guessing my intent, Becky smiled up at me and spread her legs. Placing my hands under her thighs, I pushed her legs up, resting her calves on my shoulders and exposing her entry to me again. I leant forward and kissed her. She looked so sexy huddled up as she was. She reached down beneath herself and taking my cock, she guided it to her waiting hole. Taking the hint, I kissed her again as I pressed into her body. My kiss muffled the moan that tried desperately to escape our lips.

Becky grabbed my butt and urged me deeper into her. Each thrust forward a desperate bid to plough some untapped depth of her, such was our growing desperation for release. We were consuming each other with deep open-mouthed kisses. My hands were on her hips pulling her on to me as she in turn drew me into her. Wet slapping sounds pervaded the tiny room and drove us on. I could feel the tell-tale signs of my impending orgasm. I pulled back from her lips reluctantly and groaned, "I'm going to cum."

"God yes! I want to feel your cum inside me." She begged.

I smiled looking deep into her eyes and I sawed into her with long, deep thrusts. I loved the way that her cute mouth contorted with the pleasure I was giving her. It was rapidly pushing past the point of no return.

As her finger nails dug into my ass I could feel my balls tighten and my cock convulse. "Oh fuck!!" I yelled as I buried myself in her and came deep in her body. Rope after rope shot from my throbbing erection as my vision became blurry. Becky squeezed my shaft drawing more of my essence into her body.

Coming down from the height of my release I fell forward coming to rest on top of Becky. Her lips found mine and I kissed her feverishly.

We lay in that position for countless minutes feeling the rapid rise and fall of each other's chests and the gradual easing of our rapid heartbeats. I lay there looking into her gaze, placing tender lovers' kisses on her mouth. She smiled up at me.

As my softening cock slid out of her I moved allowing her to extend her legs. Laying back on the bed, I smiled as Becky lay across my chest. In the silence that filled the room, I lost myself in my thoughts. This was not what I had expected. It was so much more. This hadn't felt like just a physical thing. It had been far more intimate than that. What did I think it was then? I hadn't really prepared myself for this possibility. Becky seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

I relaxed in her embrace and simply surrendered to the moment. At some point, I also surrendered to sleep.

12