You Choose [CYOA]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you don't really care if she suffers, or you have that streak of sadism in you. Either way it's good to know your conscience won't get in the way of my observations. Well now we know where you stand her personality, we can do whatever we want, can you give me any indication of what you want her to do?"

There was no disturbance beyond the sound of thumping music while the stripper continued her act.

"Fine, how about we play with how much of a sexual being you want Jan to be. Jan, which would you rather: option 1, quit your job and sign up to be a professional stripper. Or option 2, keep your job and your life, but regularly feel an impossible to resist urge to get naked in public."

*To select option 1, go to section 20.*

*To select option 2, go to section 21.*

--------------------------------

#16#

"Of course I would prefer to enjoy myself." Jan exclaimed. Entity V rolled his eye at her illusions of agency before focussing and then altering her with his blink.

In a moment all of Jan's fears and anxieties had melted away. Suddenly she found herself relishing her surroundings, she moaned with joy alongside each crack of the whip on the slave currently tied to the St. Andrew's cross. She found herself rising from her seat to further explore the dungeon.

"So you care about her wellbeing?" Entity V acknowledged, "or at the very least you don't enjoy misery, but you turned down giving her a way out of this situation so her agency isn't of prime importance. Well now she's into it, we can do whatever we want, can you give me any indication of what you want her to do?"

There was no sound beyond the excited squeals of Jan as the buff man explained in great detail how he could include her in the wicked plans he had for his slave tonight.

"Fine, let's play with how much of a sexual being you want Jan to be. Jan, Put that speculum down and come over here." Entity V yelled, Jan decided that she was now happy to be ordered around and skipped over. "Jan I have another choice for "you" to make. Option 1, you quit your job and become a full time bondage slave, or option number 2, you stay with your regular lifestyle, but once a week you are drawn to spend the night having degrading BDSM torments inflicted upon you."

*To select option 1, scroll to section 22*

*To select option 2, scroll to section 23*

--------------------------------

#17#

"I want to keep my mind, at the end of the day that's all I have." Jan chose. Entity V rolled his eye at her illusions of agency but was at least comfortable not having to change anything. Jan remained rooted to the sofa, her eyes darting around the room trying to find something to focus on that wasn't an ongoing parade of sexual humiliation.

"So you don't really care if she suffers, or you have that streak of sadism in you. Either way it's good to know your conscience won't get in the way of my observations. Well now we know where you stand on her personality, we can do whatever we want, can you give me any indication of what you want her to do?"

The room was silent with the exception of the occasional whip crack or moan of pleasure. Jan squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

"Fine, let's play with how much of a sexual being you want Jan to be." Entity V announced. "Jan I have another choice for "you" to make. Option 1, you quit your job and become a full time bondage slave, or option number 2, you stay with your regular lifestyle, but once a week you are drawn to spend the night having degrading BDSM torments inflicted upon you."

*To select option 1, scroll to section 24*

*To select option 2, scroll to section 25*

--------------------------------

#18#

Jan tried to restrain herself, despite how much she was now enjoying her overtly sexual surroundings she knew it would be wrong to throw everything away to become a stripper. Before today she had never even been comfortable with wearing a swimsuit that was too revealing, but she felt overwhelmingly drawn to choose.

"Option 1!" She blurted out loudly enough to turn heads. "I want to be a stripper." Entity V was intrigued as he blinked Jan out of existence for a moment.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, Wham, Bam, thank you Jan!" The DJ announced. Jan awkwardly walked out of stage, her body shaking a little as she looked over the men eying her up and down with lust. Jan's mind was filled with a memory of her quitting her job, her resignation letter filled with overt insults and allusions to her sexual perversion guaranteed to prevent her going back to her old life. She was wearing heels higher than she had ever worn before, underwear skimpier than she had ever worn before, and a secretary outfit tighter and more revealing than anything she had worn before.

"Looking across the multiverse, this seems pretty mild." Entity V acknowledged as Jan began to sway her hips to the music, her hands fumbling at the buttons on her blouse while her grin grew more wild and excited. "She's not great at it but she's doing what she loves, many strippers have been through this journey without your help."

Jan unclasped the top of her skirt and immediately felt it fall away from her body, a rush of heat fuelling her excitement that so many men were looking at her in underwear that barely covered her shame. Her mind thrumming with anticipation as she inexpertly twirled around the pole to work up the courage for the next step.

"Of course her life wasn't exactly in the fast lane to begin with, but at least it was hers. You feel good about overruling that even if she is happy with what you did?" Jan's bra flittered to the floor and the cheers grew as she let her breasts jiggle to the rhythm of the music. Finally and without flare, she rolled her thong down her legs, kicking them off as they got tangled in her high heels, before standing proud and cheering alongside the crowd as her naked body gorged on the attention it was getting.

"I'm not going to give her another choice right away, let's see how she adapts to what you have forced on her." Entity V decided, fading back to watch as Jan continued with her erotic display.

...

1 month later.

Jan stood naked in the changing area, rubbing herself with body glitter. Jan had quickly gotten a reputation among strippers as the one without shame, it was what kept her getting gigs despite not having nearly as much skill on the floor as her contemporaries. The owner was still feeling out the legal ramifications of Jan's suggestion to be a window display but so far it wasn't looking likely to happen.

"Holy crap, your back." Entity V exclaimed. "I noticed things felt different when you left and now you have reappeared. That's a strange development." Jan had gotten used to ignoring the cosmic ball of energy and it's weird proclamations, at the end of the day if it wasn't for this strange being, she wouldn't have found herself having the time of her life, getting paid to indulge newly discovered exhibitionist fantasies.

Jan put on her skimpy outfit and headed towards the stage, her dancing and confidence had improved dramatically. Entity V also sat back to watch.

"She's turned into quite the sexually liberated woman. But is it really her? It's been a month and are you still happy with how things turned out?" Entity V asked as Jan threw her underwear to the crowd and began to grind herself on the pole to the music. Once she had finished her dance, instead of going straight backstage, she picked up a bundle of notes off the stage and headed to the bar to have a drink. Entity V watched her intently before springing the question on her.

"Alright Jan, I have a choice for you. Do you want this to be your new life? I can banish any remaining memories of how things were, any tug back to your old ways, you will have nothing left but the job you love. Or I can have you wake up in your old bedroom, back to your old life with your old mind. Is the adventure over, or is it just getting started?"

*To have everything go back to how it was, scroll to section 27*

*To have Jan commit to being a stripper, scroll to section 28*

--------------------------------

#19#

Jan sat in thought for a moment, desperately trying to stamp her own identity on the decision ahead if her, releshing her erotic surroundings but determined to think through the options ahead of her. But it was not enough, the moment her mind wandered she found her mouth acting on its own.

"I want the second option, to keep my life but occasionally want to get naked." Jan stated.

"Interesting choice, guess we already established you like Jan's personality more malleable." Entity V stated before giving another fateful blink to change reality to his whims.

The world swirled and Jan found herself sitting up in her bed. She was reeling from the day she had just been through, not even certain if what happened was even real. She decided that she needed to go to the shared bathroom to splash some water on her face.

Then she figured, maybe it would be more fun if she wasn't wearing clothes when she left her room.

...

1 month later.

Jan knelt in the bush, her breath rising in front of her as she looked out into the road. She looked down to watch the goosebumps rise over her totally exposed skin, her only covering being the sports shoes she used to keep from injuring her feet. Her heart raced with excitement that blended with her new-found nerves. The adventure was one she had done twice before, to go to the bottom of her block's shared communal garden, behind the shed, and toss all her clothes and her house keys over the fence. To get them back she would have to go down the side passage of her building, onto the road, make three right turns and pick up her stuff from an exposed car park behind a shop that sold tiles.

Before Jan had completed her self-imposed challenge after midnight when nobody was around. Today her sudden and irresistible urge to strip had been wearing away at her all day at work, so she began her adventure at 8pm, just after the sun had gone down.

Jan suspected she must have been spotted a couple of times in the past month when she indulged her new-found addiction, she thrummed at the thought, but she had never been forced to confront her exposure, she lived for the thrill of being discovered, not just showing herself off like the strippers she had refused to join.

As her heart beat through her chest, the flow of cars briefly stopped and Jan made a run for it, clutching her breasts in her hands in lieu of a sports bra.

"So I see you're back" Entity V acknowledged floating alongside Jan as she ducked between various parked cars. "I didn't realise it at the time but I can feel when you're watching. You've missed some real doozies"

Jan tucked herself behind the sign for the tile shop and prepared to make a run for the car park, taking a moment to rub her pussy at the excitement of her naked ordeal.

Jan ran into the car park to see it rammed with as many cars as it usually was during the day. What she didn't know was that with all the nearby takeaways, drivers for food delivery apps liked to park in this car park after the tile shop was closed.

She shrieked as the cheers and cat-calls began, subtly moaning with the delight of getting caught. She even deviated from her path so that a man on a scooter could take a selfie with her before gathering up her clothes and getting changed.

A short walk later Jan burst back into her room and immediately began to pleasure herself at the thought of what just happened.

"So she seems pretty happy, of course you had to fundamentally change her personality for it to happen but what's that matter to people like us eh. Plus the occasional streak isn't so bad considering what else could have been in store for her. What do you think, is this how her story ends?" Entity V graciously let Jan finish her orgasm before turning to her.

"Jan, you have two options, I can put it all back the way it was, have you be that same normal person you were before we met. Or I can push your current situation into overdrive, have you constantly craving exposure and humiliation, laughing in sexual ecstasy as you life is surrendered to this erotic hobby. Which do you choose?"

*For Jan to go back to her old life, scroll to section 27*

*For Jan to permanently become an exposure addict, scroll to section 29*

--------------------------------

#20#

Jan's disgust at the seedy strip club swirled in her mind, she didn't know how to respond to Entity V's latest horrific choice and hoped that staying silent could delay her reckoning. Suddenly she felt a tug on her mind, a clawing push to give a response Jan could not stomach. She fought the whim within her, watching the latest stripper peel her clothes off for the baying crowd, but as her focus waned Jan found herself blurting out a sentence she never would have considered.

"I want to quit my job and become a stripper." She yelled, squealing with the realisation of what her runaway mouth had agreed to. Entity V took a moment to be interested in her decision before blinking, Jan disappearing from sight.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, Wham, Bam, thank you Jan." The DJ announced. Jan slowly shuffled onto the stage, her hands clenched at her sides. She was wearing heels higher than she had ever worn before, underwear skimpier than she had ever worn before, and a secretary outfit tighter and more revealing than anything she had worn before.

Jan looked over the audience, her face a picture of fear and rage as the music began to swell. She wanted to just leave, to curl up in the corner and hide, but deep down she had a memory of quitting her job dramatically, in a way that made sure they wouldn't hire her back. This memory curled around others of rent being due and an argument at the benefits office that meant she wouldn't be getting a penny from the government. Entity V had done a masterful job of making stripping her only option without adjusting her personality.

Jan shuddered as she began a stilted swaying dance, her shaking fingers fumbling at the few buttons her skimpy blouse had, before dropping it to her side and hugging her torso, bare but for a barely there bra. She contained a sob of disgust as she unclipped her skirt and it fluttered down her legs to the floor. The crowd picked up on her hesitance, and while some were concerned, others felt a mixture of superiority and bloodlust as they commanded Jan to keep going.

Jan's hands were shaking so much she couldn't undo the clasp on her bra, eventually she clumsily pulled the whole thing over her head, her breasts squeezing their way out then bouncing as she tossed the bra to the ground, still doing her awkward shuffling dance while she clutched her exposed tits. The audience cheered and laughed as Jan took a deep breath and whipped off her knickers, stood frozen in fear as the audience took in her naked body. She continued her awkward swaying until the music ended, then quickly bundled up her clothes with some cash and rushed off the stage mortified.

...

1 month later.

Jan found herself retching as she laid on her thick makeup in the mirror. Some of the staff were confused and concerned by a stripper who so clearly hated her job, whereas others were certain it was a poorly thought through act. They didn't know that Entity V had been working overtime behind the scenes to ensure Jan had no alternative, every job application she sent out was overlooked and her benefits applications kept getting lost or declined for petty reasons.

"Oh you're back" Entity V exclaimed. "It's weird but I sort of felt it when you left. Anyhoo you didn't miss much, the routine is pretty much the same, Jan comes in every night, gets on stage, and strips off her clothes even though there's nothing in the world she would not prefer to be doing. But I guess if you're that kind of sadist her long term suffering probably does it for you."

"It's strange, if you were willing to change Jan's personality this wouldn't be so bad, she's far from the only stripper in the world and you had a chance to have her enjoy her life. Not to mention if you truly cared about her autonomy you would have had her take the off ramp I offered earlier."

Jan stood up and made her way to the stage for her performance, her dance moves had gotten better but her confidence was still at rock bottom, her disgust and fear slowing her performance and egging on the more malicious punters. As always she finished on her pose, naked and exposed to the braying audience before gathering up her things and scurrying away.

Back in the dressing room, Jan's boss arrived and uttered the words she always dreaded.

"Hey Jan, someone's requested a private dance, better get moving."

Entity V took a look around and decided to freeze things for a moment.

"So you've made her life pretty miserable, consider your lust for her punishment fulfilled. The real question is if there is even a slight tingle of care for our protagonist." Entity V unfroze Jan and beckoned her over. "Hey Jan, I've got a choice for you. Option 1, this can all be over, you wake up in your bed and none of this ever happened. Option 2, we double down, you thoroughly become a stripper, no way out, this will be your life."

*To select option 1, go to section 27*

*To select option 2, go to section 30*

--------------------------------

#21#

Jan's disgust at the seedy strip club swirled in her mind, she didn't know how to respond to Entity V's latest horrific choice and hoped that staying silent could delay her reckoning. Suddenly she felt a tug on her mind, a clawing push to give a response. In her mind Jan saw it as the lesser of two evils, but that didn't stop the bile rising in her throat as a response fought its way out of her mouth.

"The second option. I want to keep my life but occasionally go streaking." She responded.

"Interesting," Entity V responded. "So you only interfere with her free will when it compels her to do humiliating things, but you do nothing to make her comfortable, alright you sadist."

Entity V blinked, The world swirled and Jan found herself sitting up in her bed. She was reeling from the day she had just been through, not even certain if what happened was even real. She decided that she needed to go to the shared bathroom to splash some water on her face.

As she reached for her dressing gown, she suddenly felt an overwhelming urge hit her, rather than add more layers, Jan felt a chewing need to strip off her pyjamas and walk to the shared bathroom naked.

As she stood naked by her ajar front door, peering out into the hallway, Jan let out a little whimper and hoped her flatmates didn't awaken as she made her way down the hall.

...

1 month later

Jan knelt in the bush, her breath rising in front of her as she looked out into the road. She looked down to watch the goosebumps rise over her totally exposed skin, her only covering being the sports shoes she used to keep from injuring her feet. She paused and paused, no gap in the traffic felt long enough to push forward without risking being seen, she bristled at the thought that this compulsion could end in such a humiliation. The adventure was one she had done twice before, to go to the bottom of her block's shared communal garden, behind the shed, and toss all her clothes and her house keys over the fence. To get them back she would have to go down the side passage of her building, onto the road, make three right turns and pick up her stuff from an exposed car park behind a shop that sold tiles.

Before Jan had completed her self-imposed challenge after midnight when nobody was around. Today her sudden and irresistible urge to strip had been wearing away at her all day at work, so she began her adventure at 8pm, just after the sun had gone down. She hated that she had given in so early, but she had discovered over time that the more she resisted the urge, the more painful it got.

123456...8