You Choose [CYOA]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause in the traffic and Jan sprinted as fast as she could, ducking behind cars every time she heard the telltale rumble of an engine round the corner. She peered down the road and could see two pedestrians heading her way, large men with cans of beer in their hands. For her the choice was clear, either be fleetingly seen by passing cars or have those two men get a good look at her. She put her face in her hands and began running, no longer stopping to hide from traffic. She squealed at each rumbling car that cruised by, there was no question she had been exposed.

Jan didn't have the luxury of caution, she blindly turned the corners and just kept sprinting. She finally uncovered her face as she darted into the car park and then screamed in fear. The car park was packed, the drivers for the delivery apps all parked there to await orders from one of the many takeaways in the area. She wrapped her hands around her breasts and desperately tried to find her clothes, ignoring the catcalls coming from the gathered drivers.

Jan bundled her clothes into her arms and immediately began to run again, shuddering at the various clicks and flashes that confirmed her audience was taking photos for posterity.

Jan managed to find a quiet alleyway to redress herself and stayed slumped against the wall, shaking with fear and hatred of her situation.

"So how do you feel about how things turned out?" Entity V asked, "weirdly enough I could feel when you left and now I can feel you're back to see what has become of this woman. It's a strange contradiction if you ask me, letting her keep her life but occasionally forcing her to put it all in jeopardy. To me it sounds like you're a sadist but don't want to pull the final trigger, you want to see this play out but let Jan's decisions in the heat of the moment spell her doom. As if I'm going to let you get away with that." Entity V reappeared in front of Jan, she was filled with dread but numb enough not to baulk at the being that had done this to her.

"So Jan, I have a choice for you, I know you love them. Option 1, this all ends, you no longer feel the drive to get naked, you get your life back, everything goes back to the way it was. Option 2, the drive to get naked is stronger and more frequent until your life is surrendered to exhibitionist deviancy. Which do you choose?"

*For option 1, scroll to section 27*

*For option 2, scroll to section 31*

--------------------------------

#22#

Joy and fear swirled around Jan's mind as the drive to choose pushed her towards the most untenable option, there was no way she could follow through on this, but at the same time it felt inevitable.

"I want to quit my job and become a full time slave." Jan responded, quivering with trepidation and delight at the life ahead of her.

"Wow," Entity V responded. "So you don't care what happens to her, just that she enjoys it, very well." The green being blinked it's eye, and Jan looked down as her clothes dissolved off her body to be replaced by a leather harness pulling tight against her exposed flesh. Jan's mind was filled with a memory of her quitting her job, her resignation letter filled with overt insults and allusions to her sexual perversion guaranteed to prevent her going back to her old life. A collar and leash appeared around her neck and she immediately took the handle of her collar in her flat hands, venturing into the dungeon to find a master.

With her eager attitude it didn't take Jan long to find a man willing to adopt her as his pet slave, as luck would have it, he was the owner of the dungeon she had found herself in, a wealthy but cruel man, his first order for her was to be on hand to demonstrate any and all devices upon request for his guests, in exchange he agreed that he would set aside some table scraps and a bed for her.

Jan took a deep breath and got ready for her new life.

...

1 month later.

Jan licked her bucket clean and sat patiently on the straw lined floor of the stables. Her master had recently stripped her of all clothes and moved her into a farm area of his estate so she could continue to know her place even if he wasn't having a BDSM party that particular day. Jan found farm life agreeable, plenty of his staff liked to use their breaks to insult and abuse her, but for some reason Jan found the sensation thrilling. Being treated like a filthy animal made her happier than any boring day at the office.

Outside of Jan's routine of being fed, exercised and fucked, she would often be informed that there was a party that day. On those days she would be taken to the dungeon and become the lowliest slave for anyone and everyone. In just one month Jan intimately knew every piece of equipment and the glorious pain and pleasure it could inflict on her body. It was like some wires had gotten crossed in her brain, that processed humiliation as beautiful contentment.

"Oh wow, you're back just in time." Entity V noticed. "Your girl really took a turn for the worst without you, she's barely human now and loving every moment."

"Oy, fuck-pig! Come over here and suck my cock, you filthy skank." One of the farm hands yelled. Jan only responded with enthusiastic oinking as she ran over to the man and eagerly stuffed his penis into her mouth.

"Did you do this just to feel better about yourself?" Entity V asked. "I don't know much about you, but if not much is going good in your life, I can imagine seeing a woman happy at being reduced to sub-human sex object could make you feel better." The farm hand pulled his cock out of Jan's mouth and came all over her face.

"You fucking disgust me, you know that? You're a piece of shit aren't you?" He sneered.

"Yes sir, a filthy piece of shit." Jan responded.

"Yeah, that guy doesn't have much going well in his life either." Entity V observed. "It's not pure sadism, you want her enjoying herself but you want her under-shoe. So you either want to be the shoe, or you're a real freak who wants to live vicariously through her. Are you imagining yourself living as a bit of fuck meat? If so I'm sure I can make that happen for you once I figure out how."

As the farm hand left to go back to his duties, Jan felt abandoned and vulnerable, his cum trickling off her face and onto her breasts. Overcome with degradation she began to finger herself in the middle of the courtyard.

"There is a way to see a bit of what's going on in your mind. Jan get over here!" Entity V yelled. Jan seemed thrilled at the frustration of a denied orgasm as she obediently trotted to Entity V's side. "I'm going to give you another choice. Option 1, everything goes back to the way it was, you've had your fun and life returns to normal. Option 2, you stay like this forever, you live the rest of your life as a degraded slave. Which do you choose?"

*For option 1, scroll to section 27*

*For option 2, scroll to section 32*

--------------------------------

#23#

Jan thought through the options ahead of her, purring at the thought of what nights of humiliation awaited her, eventually she cleared her mind, took a deep breath and made her choice.

"Let's keep it special, just have me as a slave one night a week." She announced.

"Really?" Entity V asked. "Like a woman with a secret, do you? Very well, not much needs to change right now, you go have fun." Jan had stopped trying to get inside the head of this crazy being but was happy to take her leave to explore the party more.

Jan went to talk to a large blonde man who had just arrived, the way he stood at the side bending and flexing a riding crop, subtly trying to show off how much damage he was capable of, which appealed to Jan. She started a conversation, which became a kiss, which became Jan, kneeling naked at his feet, begging for him to punish and humiliate her.

She was giddy with joy as he grabbed her by the hair and marched her over to a shackled bench, placed next to a machine connected to a series of wicked electrodes.

...

1 month later.

Jan finished the last of her data processing and skipped out of the door, giddy with anticipation for what the night held. She looked around at her colleagues and wondered what they would think if they knew one of their coworkers was considered one of the most deviant slaves among those who frequented bondage parties. She said goodbye to her boss, her mind whirring with how he would feel if he knew that she wasn't going home tonight, instead she was going to a non-descript night club to be tied up and displayed like furniture, before being punished and abused like an animal.

Jan did her makeup in the car, laying it on thick so there was no doubt about what her purpose was at the party. She then stripped down and put on her long coat and high heels, some of her masters loved it when she walked around in public wearing so little. When she got to the door she was met by the club owner, someone who was intimately familiar with her and organised the party with the express instruction that subs arrive early to get set up.

"Jan! Very pleased you could make it." He exclaimed. "In fact I was kind of counting on it. There's lots of fun and games tonight but you are going to be the centrepiece." He took Jan by the hand and began to show her around the space.

"Over there is cuck corner, as you know subs are arriving first, what they don't know is any married to a domme are having their spouses sent to a different address, so they're going to be having some interesting video calls as they're being fucked. On the left is the self esteem destruction zone; pens, nappies, food, internet livestreams with chat rooms, anything you need to make a girl feel less than nothing. Down there is the pain dungeon, plenty of damaging things on hand there as well as a medic to make sure nobody goes too far. But here in the middle is the centrepiece, where I'm planning to put you."

Jan marvelled at a plinth that was mounted on top of an ornate fountain, straps and chains criss-crossing her place of honour.

"The plan is that you will be up there with a fountain of wine around you, guests will have access to these controls that can tighten the straps, turn on electrodes or vibrating toys, even a button to have the dildo temporarily swell in size. Then, once the party has drunk enough wine that the fountain will no longer work, you will be lowered down and ravished by a party that had been lusting over you all night. How does that sound?"

"Like a dream come true." Jan replied. As the man went into more details on logistics, Entity V appeared.

"I knew you were back, somehow I can tell these days. So, you happy with Jan living a double life? I wonder how many in your life you are imagining doing this sort of thing, some co-worker who always seems unavailable so you imagine in her private time she is an insatiable whore. Or maybe you want to go through this but don't want to sacrifice everything else you got going?" Entity V sat in thought for a second.

"There is a way to look into what you were thinking. We can see if you want Jan to have a happy ending or not." Entity V froze time and appeared in front of Jan. "Hey Jan, got another choice for you, I know you like them. Option 1, everything goes back to how it was, you no longer feel the need or enjoyment of these nights out but nothing will escalate. Option 2, this is who you are now, you will still have your day job, but you will know about and be compelled to attend every party of this nature you can reasonably make it to. What do you say?"

*For option 1, scroll to section 27*

*For option 2, scroll to section 33*

--------------------------------

#24#

Bile rose in Jan's throat at the thought of the choices ahead of her. She scanned the room, disgusted at the subs willingly putting themselves through pain and humiliation, judging the doms lack of humanity. Lost in her thoughts of how disgusting this all is, she barely noticed her lips begin to move.

"I want to quit my job and become a full time slave." She spoke before immediately gasping with shock, her hand covering her mouth hoping to somehow force the words back in.

"Wow, I'm not even human and I can tell that was inhumane." Entity V acknowledged. "Alright then you sadist, this is all on you."

Entity V blinked and all of a sudden Jan's clothes melted away, replaced with a leather harness, a collar and a leash. As her clothes changed Jan's mind was filled with a memory of her quitting her job, her resignation letter filled with overt insults and allusions to her sexual perversion guaranteed to prevent her going back to her old job. She remembered ending her rental agreement, but leaving behind all her possessions for the landlord to deal with after he changed the locks. Although her personality remained unchanged, she was filled with the knowledge that her only route to food and shelter was to find someone at this party willing to adopt her as their slave.

Jan shakily began to walk around the party, she'd walk up to various people and nervously mumble about becoming their slave, but her clear lack of enthusiasm meant that most were unwilling to dominate someone so clearly against it. Eventually, one guest drew her attention to a women everyone called 'large Marge,' she sat in the corner, hoping that keeping a mean look on her face would eventually draw over someone.

"Excuse me?" Jan asked, drawing the attention of the ferocious looking woman. "Sorry to bother you, would you be interested in adopting me as your full time slave?" Her face flashed with excitement for a moment, she'd been kept around these parties mainly as a joke and had never been able to dommefor someone before.

"You seem polite enough. But I charge people a large amount of money to store their dogs at my kennels, if you want to take up a spot you need to prove you are worth my time." Jan didn't have to wait long to figure out what she meant, the lady stood up, peeled her knickers down her legs and looked expectantly at Jan. Jan swallowed her shame and disgust, as she kneeled before her mistress and began to lick her pussy.

...

1 month later.

Jan shuddered awake as she heard the dogs in neighbouring kennels begin to bark, she knew this meant her mistress must be approaching. She checked her bowl, it still had a few scraps of dog food in it and she knew she would be in for a punishment if it wasn't empty by the time her mistress got to her cage. Jan wolfed down the stale chucks of meat and gravy, she had long learned to deal with the taste of dog food and suppress her constant desire to retch at the situation she found herself in. She only just managed to get her last bite finished as she saw the muddy boots of her new mistress looming over her cage holding a leash.

It turns out 'Large Marge' hated her nickname, she was a moderately wealthy women called Gabriel who owned a series of very prestigious kennels. This meant that although Jan could be stored in a cage overnight, she had to be kept busy during the day in case one of the dog owners came in to see their pet. Gabriel hooked the leash around her collar and pulled Jan to heel as she walked out of the kennels and into a nearby woodland.

Once in the woodland Gabriel attached some arm and leg cuffs to Jan, as well as elbow pads, knee pads and a buttplug that had been custom made to have a tail sticking out of it in the same colour as Jan's hair. She knew this meant that Gabriel wanted her to be forced to walk on her elbows and knees without her mistress able to oversee and punish her if she tried to walk on two legs like a person. Eventually Gabriel brought her to a clearing and it became obvious why she was being bound. A large Newfoundland dog was tied to a post, Gabriel took the leash off the post and attached it to the dog's collar, tethering the two together.

"Today, while I work to provide you with dog food and a comfy cage, you will be a slave to Duke here. Don't worry he's been fixed so you're not going to be breeding with him, but where he goes you will follow, is that clear?" Jan knew the only response she could give that would allow her to have another meal today.

"Yes mistress."

Gabriel grinned as she strutted away and heard Jan's yelps of resistance as Duke slowly but determinedly began to wander.

"Oh hey your back." Entity V exclaimed, appearing out of thin air. "It's strange but I can feel when you are and aren't watching. Anyway you have missed an emotional rollercoaster for Jan. I can tell you that. She has not been enjoying herself one bit if that makes you feel better. As you've chosen the path of most sadism, I'm guessing that's what you want to hear."

In the background Jan let out a wine as Duke decided to walk up to the wire fence that separated the field from a main road, she then squealed as more and more cars bore witness to her humiliation.

"Gabriel keeps her fed exclusively on table scraps, dog food and vaginal juices. She takes Jan to parties and trades her body for access to the inner circles she'd previously been denied, of course they still hold her in contempt but these days they take that out on Jan, a lowly slave of a social reject." Entity V looked at Jan, desperately trying to cover herself while being dragged through the mud in front of a succession of cars honking in acknowledgment of her degradation, and through his single eye there was a hint of a suggestion of pity.

"Alright, even I'll admit this is getting sad, how about I give you a chance to show a shred of humanity." Entity V appeared in front of Jan. "Hey Jan, guess what? I have another choice for you." Jan winced at the announcement. "How would you like everything to go back to how it was? To wake up in your bed like nothing happened, that's option 1. Option 2 is that we make this permanent and you spend the rest of your life as property, what do you say?"

*To select option 1, scroll to section 27*

*To select option 2, scroll to section 34*

--------------------------------

#25#

Jan considered her situation, she looked at her surroundings with disgust and couldn't bring herself to agree to any of this. The thought of being a possession, a full time slave made her want to vomit, as luck would have it her treacherous mouth decided to agree.

"I would never want this to be my life. I choose to only have to do this once a week." She announced.

"So you do have a limit on your sadism, that's nice to hear. I mean you're still about to force this girl to live a nightmare once a week but baby steps..." Entity V blinked and Jan felt her clothes begin to dissolve off of her. She looked down and she was wearing leather harnesses that criss crossed her body and tightened around her. She wanted to do nothing more than to cover herself and sit quietly to one side hoping not to be noticed, but deep within her, she knew she had no alternative but to begin to walk the party, propositioning men and women alike to violate her however they saw fit.

...

1 month later.

Lunchtime, the feeling always started at lunchtime and it meant that Jan's day was ruined. Deep in her gut she would have a feeling that tonight she wouldn't be going home, that instead she would be drawn to some basement or club, unable to fight against a primal impulse to go volunteer her body for a night of degrading sexuality. Jan programmed in a few more datapoints but the looming dread kept her mind elsewhere and she very quickly found herself staring at the clock on her computer screen, willing it not to advance beyond 4:59.

It seemed like only a moment later that Jan was parking up outside some filthy pub with boarded up doors and windows. Jan never questioned how she seemed to know that a BDSM party was taking place. She had no idea that the landlord who had foreclosed on the aging bar had organised tonight's events, she didn't even know how her name was already on the guest list as a large man opened the back door for her. The kitchen area had been repurposed as a cloak room of sorts, she sobbed as she began to strip off her work uniform, leaving it in a neat pile before pulling a red leather collar out of her handbag and wrapping it around her neck. She took a deep breath before once stepping into the parade of fetishistic delights that she was unwillingly drawn to.

123456...8