You Could Say I'm Old Fashioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, James. I really like that," I say breathlessly. I feel him smile against me and bite me again. He moves his focus to my other breast, giving it the same treatment as the left. I kick off my heels as I feel him unbuttoning my pants with nimble fingers.

"Would you like me to go down on you?" he asks politely.

"Fuck, yeah I would!" I almost yell. He all but rips off my pants and panties when I say this. He kisses his way down from my tits to my hip bones, teasing my aching pussy. He knows I want it so badly.

"Can I fuck you with my fingers, too?" he smiles up at me. I nod my head eagerly, thinking back to my session with myself in the shower earlier today. He plays with my pussy lips with his fingers, teasing me more and more. When he finally enters me, I almost finish on the spot.

He moves his fingers inside me, hitting a lovely spot behind my pubic bone, as I moan for him. I feel his body shift and a second later, his tongue sends me into a strong orgasm. I cover my mouth with my hand so the neighbors don't hear me scream as the orgasm rips through my body.

After a minute or two has passed, I find myself coming back to Earth with James stroking my hair.

"Rose?" I hear him ask.

"Yeah?" I say, almost unintelligibly.

"Are you alright?" he chuckles.

"Fucking fantastic," I reply.

"You came really fucking hard," James kisses my forehead.

"Can I suck your cock before you fuck me?" I ask. James seems taken aback from my sudden topic change, but nods his head yes.

I smile and push him onto his back. I lick his neck and kiss my way down his body nowhere near as slowly as he did to me. I'm too eager to taste his cock for me to be even the slightest bit patient.

When I reach his pants button, I can feel his hard dick through his jeans. I unbutton his jeans and pull them off, revealing a beautifully veiny and thick 7 inch cock. I involuntarily lick my lips and run my tongue up the shaft. James moans loudly above me.

I roll my tongue around the head of his cock and lick up and down several times, getting it nice and lubed up for my mouth to fit around it. So far, he tastes great. When he's ready for me to deepthroat, it's exactly what I do.

James' hand shoots down to the back of my head and pulls my hair hard. I moan onto his cock and he moans loudly with me. I let him move my head up and down on his cock so he's fucking my face at his own pace. I reach down and play with my clit as he goes faster.

"Mmm, yes babygirl. Your throat feels fucking amazing. I could finish like this if I wasn't planning on fucking your tight pussy tonight... or maybe I'll do both. How does that sound?"

I try to answer but quickly realize that he wouldn't be able to understand me if I did. I moan into his cock as a yes instead.

"Good girl," he whispers. His speed increases as I'm sure he's about to finish in my throat. "I want to cum on your face... you'll let me do that, won't you?" I try nodding my head, but he knows what I want.

He pulls out and strokes his cock twice before his cum falls on my face. Wave after wave of his thick rope comes out, covering my face and tits.

"Mmm, I liked that, James." I moan. He smiles and gestures toward the bathroom door in my room.

"Let's shower, yeah?" he winks. I nod and get up carefully, not wanting to drip anything. I climb into the tub and turn on the water, letting the quickly heated water wash off James' cum. He climbs in behind me and kisses my neck.

"Hi," I say quietly.

"Hi, Rose," he replies. I giggle. "Would you like to get fucked from behind, or against the wall?"

"Hmm, both," I look up at him and smile.

"I like your thinking."

James reaches around me and rubs my clit, feeling I'm already soaking. I can feel his cock stir and I know he has amazing stamina. He places a hand in between my shoulder blades and grabs my hip to pull towards him. He pushes his hand against my back, bending me over. I grab onto the railing in my tub and push my body back against his.

"You want me now?" he asks.

"Oh, fuck. Yeah."

He shoves his hardening cock inside me and fucks me raw. I've never let anyone do this before. His thick cock spreads my walls to the max and I moan, letting my sounds echo off the bathroom tiles.

"Fuck, babygirl. You are so fucking tight."

"And you're so fucking big."

"Fuck yeah, I am," he says, then speeds up his pace. He reaches for my hair and grabs a handful, pulling my upper body closer to his. He kisses my shoulder blade sweetly as he pounds my helpless pussy that I now will be sore tomorrow.

He suddenly pulls out and spins me around. He grabs my hands and puts them around his neck, then lifts me up to push me against the wall. I've always wanted to be fucked like this. He shoves his cock back inside me and moans loudly as he does.

"Fuuuuuck, you feel so damn good," he moans.

"So do you, baby," I moan back. His speed picks up and his thrusts soon become irregular, and I know he's about to finish.

"Mmm, I'm going to cum inside you," he says, not asking permission. That's so hot.

"Yes cumm for me. Cum inside my pussy, James," I moan out. I can feel his hot seed coat my insides as he thrusts into me hard and slow. This triggers another orgasm from me, making my pussy clench around his cock.

"Oh, fuck," we moan in unison.

I find myself shaking from the release of the orgasm and James sets me on my feet, my knees shaking. We finish showering and put our clothes back on. I walk him to the door to say goodnight.

"You can stay over..." I suggest.

"No, I have to go home and feed my dog. Let's do this again, yeah?" he asks. I nod my head eagerly and watch him walk away.

12