The Morning After

Story Info
An older woman and a younger man go on their first date.
2.5k words
4.55
55.5k
65

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I actually met Adriana, I picked her up outside her condo building to take her to dinner. I'm a pretty confident guy but I admit I had butterflies this time. For starters, she was a 42 year old recently separated mother of two teenage girls; she had a career, owned a home and I naturally felt the pressure. Especially since I was just 22 at the time.

I had dated older women before in college but 33 was the standing record. The 20 year age gap was... something. I come from a traditional household and my feelings were like a cocktail recipe - 2 parts fantasy, 1 part confusion, 1 part taboo and a splash of primal urge. Shake well over reality and that was my mental state while I waited at the door.

Adriana came out wearing the perfect pair of jeans and a blouse donning a tasteful amount of cleavage. Considering how endowed she was, even tasteful cleavage was a mouthful in this case. Here hair was straight jet black with eyes to match and blushed through her tanned cheeks as she softly said, "Hi, Jake." Even her 3" heels were only able to bring her to about 5'5". I was a college hockey player and my athletic 6 foot frame made her look all the more petite. I led her to the car and we were on our way.

I'm not proud of it but we had originally met online. No, not Tinder or any of the other low-rent apps but a solid subscription based service that was geared towards dating as opposed to simply hooking up. So naturally my expectations were honorable. We were a couple of adults going on a first date, nothing more.

The restaurant was highly rated with a small intimate layout. We were seated by the chef himself and had drinks in our hands moments later. She was intensely pretty. Dark expressive eyes, curvy in all the right places and incredibly sweet to boot. The conversation was natural and unforced. We covered a lot of ground and got to know and like each other quite well in a short amount of time.

However, even great conversation couldn't completely get my mind off of how sexy she was. Adriana was old enough to be my mother and yet young enough to carry my children, something entirely new for me and my level of attraction for her was reaching an alarming height. But how did she feel towards me? She was clear about wanting a relationship and, while I was more than willing to give it to her, I was about to graduate from college; what could I offer a grown woman with two kids?

Still. The connection was there, all the same.

We stepped out of the restaurant and onto the sidewalk holding hands. I looked down at her big brown eyes and kissed her gently on the lips. She held me tight and kissed me back hard leaving us lip-locked on the sidewalk for what felt like five minutes. We got in the car and, before I could turn the engine over, we were making out.

"I really like you, Jake..." she said panting. Her hands were on my chest, gracefully slipping under the opening of my striped dress shirt.

"I really like you too." I replied. We made out passionately for quite a while longer. Her body felt amazing. "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

Adriana didn't immediately reply. Instead moved her hand from my stomach and over my jeans. When her hand grazed over my erection, she took a deep breath. "My kids are home," she whispered.

"Well," I thought for a moment, not wanting to suggest my lame college apartment and mood killing roommates. "What about a hotel?"

"Mmmm..." she moaned in the affirmative. After we made out for a little while longer, she asked "Are me moving too fast? I like you a lot and I don't want to spoil things..."

"I feel the same way. I don't think we should."

On the way up to our room, we held hands staring silently into our reflection on the elevator door. It was a moment to reflect on what had just happened and what was coming next. We stepped off the elevator without regret and, moments later, there we were. Alone in our room.

She sat on the bed waiting for me. Upon reaching her, she pulled me into a long, slow kiss. The next kiss was shorter and the third was shorter still. Each kiss faster and faster until we were in our underwear - me in blue boxer briefs, her in black lace. We kissed deeply one more time. "You're so sexy..." she whispered before getting on her knees and removing my cock from my underwear. Fully erect, it popped out from the tight garment dramatically. She moved closer staring longingly into my eyes. She kissed my chest lightly as her fingers ran down the bare shaft then wrapped around it as her kisses moved down to my stomach. By the time her mouth made it to my cock, her tiny hands were gently massaging my sac. I felt the warm embrace of her mouth as it took me inside. Adriana moaned quietly as she pleasured my now pulsating penis. I breathed heavily while trying not to orgasm. After nearly two minutes I, out of fear of climaxing too early, carefully moved her head off of it and bent over to kiss her.

Grabbing her by her lush ass, I lifted her up and onto the bed. Breathing hard and deep, she sat up and unclasped her bra. Her voluptuous D's said hello with two throbbing hard nipples pointed at me like a pair of pistols. I stared into her eyes and, without breaking eye contact, ran my fingers up her thigh and caressed her vagina through her saturated panties. I pulled her butt to the edge of the bed, removed the black lace off and got on my knees. Her pussy was as wet as I've ever seen. The froth was thick, rich and metallic in flavor. Her clitoris, as small as it was, was swollen and sensitive - I felt her thighs tighten around my head as my tongue parted her lips.

When I got back to my feet, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Shit..." I said.

"What is it??" she asked, sitting up.

"I forgot to get condoms." I said, completely embarrassed. Though, in my defense, I wasn't expecting this on the first date.

"Oh..." she replied. She kissed me deeply and pulled me back onto the bed.

"I really want to be inside you..." I said softly.

Adriana bit my ear and said, "you can pull out..."

As she led me into her, the tightness of her vagina nearly made me melt and, with her wet arousal overpowering the tightness, my cock slid inside effortlessly. Immediately after the head of my cock pressed into her cervix, reality took me by surprise. This was really happening.

Her body was fully stimulated but relaxed at the same time. Her breasts rocked atop her chest as I thrust myself into her firmly and tenderly. With one muscular arm propping me up, I ran my hand through her hair and raised her head to mine until our lips locked. She squeezed my pecks while we took in the feeling of my tongue and cock inside her simultaneously. A powerful wave of euphoria beamed through me as I realized what truly making love felt like: this.

I felt like I was losing my virginity for a second time. That awkward, exciting feeling where you can't believe this girl, is not only okay with it but, so clearly wants you inside her most intimate place. The place she not only has to remove all of her clothes to reveal but has to part her legs to present. Only she wasn't a girl; she was a woman. Adriana was twice my age and, when she panted for me to go "deeper", the tight embrace of her body and the firm wall of her cervix was just the confirmation my brain needed to know that age was no barrier that night. It was real, it was exciting, it was risky and it was so, so beautiful.

I kissed her neck. She kissed my chest. I squeezed her breasts and licked her nipples. She clenched my ass and nibbled on my ear. "Jake..." she gasped. Her body trembled as she began to orgasm, her vagina splashing wet onto everything below our waists. She pulled me in for a deep kiss as her legs wrapped tightly around me pulling me deeper into her. Her entire body tightened as she let out a whimper causing me to climax in turn. I forgot how to breath as the air from my lungs and seed from my penis escaped in a powerful blast. "Jake!" she gasped again as he held me tighter with each throb of my cock shooting more and more.

After the longest orgasm of my life began to subside, I rested my body on top of hers in a moment of total exhaustion. Adriana laid speechless catching her breath - her hands gripping the sheets and legs wrapped around my hips, unwilling to let go.

A couple minutes went by before either of us moved.

Adriana kissed me gently on the lips before releasing me from between her thighs.

"I'm so sorry..." she said, "I should have let you pull out."

"I should have told you that I was close." I replied.

I got up to my knees on the bed and rested my body weight on my thighs. Adriana sat up on her elbows and looked at me nervously while biting her lower lip, her legs still spread. I looked on in post-orgasmic faintness at her beautiful, voluptuous, 42 year old body: her hair askew, her skin glowing, her body vibrating. The sheets under her butt were drenched, her thighs and vagina glistening in fluid. She reached between them to feel an absurd amount of white ooze from between her labia and down her crack before looking back at me with big, nervous eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." she said again. "I didn't want to let go."

"It's okay, really." I replied, unsure if I would have been able to stop if given the opportunity. "Are you on birth control?"

"No..." she said in an embarrassed tone. "Should we get Plan B?"

"Should we?"

"I mean..." She reached down again, this time cupping herself. "I'm really fertile."

"What did you mean by that?" I asked as my heartrate elevated.

"Like I get pregnant really easily." She said nervously.

"How easily?" My cock was hard again. In an unforeseen turn of events, talking pregnancy with an older woman in relation to my young semen was strangely and overwhelmingly arousing.

"Like," she started, seeing my cock grow harder, "you probably just got me pregnant." I leaned in and kissed her - she breathed heavily as she kissed me back. "I really like you," she continued, "I'm sorry if this ruins everything." I ran my hand down her cheek to her breast, down to her stomach and between her thighs; it was a crime scene. "You came so much..." We shared a long and intimate kiss while I fingered her sticky clitoris. Scared and unsure of what was happening, she asked, "What do you want to do?"

I rolled her onto her stomach and reentered her bare. She panted as I penetrated her deeply, the way you only can from behind. She looked back at me and pulled me into another kiss. As our lips separated, I pulled my body back. I gripped her wrist with one hand and her hip with the other and made love to Adriana for the second time.

I stared down at Adriana. The sweet, adorable mother of two from dinner earlier was completely naked. Her fertile body was unprotected and my young cock wanted her that way. Despite the fact that, when she was 20, I was just being born - or that my own mother was two years older than her - or maybe even because of that - one thing was certain; the whole of my virility was experiencing its deepest desire and I was actively drowning out the voice in my head that kept asking 'what would your family say when you bring home a pregnant 42 year old girlfriend?'

"Cum inside me, Jake..." she said in orgasm. "I want you so bad..."

I woke up to the sun on my face the next morning. My skin was sticky from sweat and my penis felt raw. Adriana's breasts were pressed up against my ribcage - her leg resting over mine with her vagina on my thigh. I could feel everything I so passionately injected into her that night slowly seeping out. I felt exhausted.

She caressed my chest as she tilted her head back to meet mine. She kissed me softly. "Good morning, my love," she said with a smile.

"Good morning." I replied groggily. "How many times was that?"

"Seven!" her face was glowing. I had to kiss her again. Then again. "So," she whispered. "We should probably go to Walgreens, right? For the pill?"

"I think so." I replied. As exhilarating as the night was, it was pretty reckless.

"I still want to be with you though..." she said softly.

"So do I." I said. It wasn't a lie but I didn't know how to tell her how poorly our relationship would be received by my friends and family.

"Good." She said as she kissed me again. "Because I'm falling for you."

After making love to my new secret, (much) older girlfriend one more time, we were in my car heading to the drug store. Our clothes from the night before still looked more than presentable having only been worn for a couple of hours. I looked over at Adriana who, still coming down from an overstimulating 12 hours, was giving herself the once-over in the flip-down mirror.

"Jeez." She mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She replied. "I just look like I was up to no good."

"You and me both." Her blouse was unbuttoned one step lower than the night before and somehow made her breasts look even larger.

"It's weird." She said.

"What is?"

"Thinking I could be pregnant right now."

"I know exactly how you feel." I replied as we continued down the street. She promptly rushed in for a kiss.

"I'm not sure you do." She pulled my hand of the stick shift and put it on her stomach. "It felt right last night."

"It felt amazing." I said trying not to commit to anything too soon. "We're so far apart in age though..."

"Age is just a number." She quickly replied.

"And those numbers are 22 and 42."

"And yet here we are..." she said as we pulled into the drug store parking lot. "About to go in holding hands and ask the pharmacist of the morning after pill." We kissed a little while longer before meeting each other eye to eye once again.

"Are we going in?" I asked.

"Soon." She put my hand on her stomach one more time. "I just want to enjoy this for a little while longer."