All Comments on 'You Deserve This Orgasm Pt. 01-02'

by ThePurpleDragon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too.

I love to fuck. But now as I get older, I want to suck. I look at big cocks on the internet and wish they were in my mouth. When I get a woman to cum, it is wonderful. However, when a cock cums in my mouth, that is in itself a reward for a job well done. I love to squeeze all the cum out of a cock into my mouth. I do fantasize about having a young cock around that would cum in my mouth several times a day. I also fantasize about a big black cock fucking my wife. Inserting his big cock slowly into her and her climaxing with enjoyment. Sometimes, I wish he would pull out after she has climaxed and he would stick it in my mouth and cum and cum and cum.

sirfred44sirfred44over 6 years ago
Let Me

Loved your story. I have the same fantasies and desires. I masturbate to male photos with hardons and wish it was me taking that cock.

Beatrix_BBeatrix_Bover 6 years ago
An evocative and provocative read

I enjoyed your story. I was curious to see how body positivity would be handled from such a complex male perspective. I think you were very successful. Further, the interaction between the two characters was believable, poignant, and provocative...even for someone who identifies as a straight female. Well done.

ThePurpleDragonThePurpleDragonover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your feedback on my first-ever work of erotic fiction.

Thanks to all the men who vocalized similar desires. I don't know what it all means that this is a phenomenon, but I think we have a lot of love to show each other once we let go of toxic forms of 20th century masculinity - which does not necessarily mean being femme, but being good to one another.

Thanks to people - men and women - who have reached out to affirm that I succeeded in body positivity. I found myself in the novel position of writing erotica and calling-myself-out to be good to my readers and to my community. I hope my story was positive to all bodies (never shaming), and glorified enthusiastic consent, truly the sexiest concept there is.

There will be more, possibly more in this series, and possibly regarding a diverse array of genders and types of relationship.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Sweet sensual tale

Lovely descriptions, thoughtful ruminations, the mindset that can produce worship in its best way. Sexuality is so simple - pleasure and the anticipation that comes before - and then so complicated - is this good? am I feeling right about all of this? worries about your fellow dancer while engaged? Please continue on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
delima

I find myself thinking about the samething, I'm almost druling about someone letting me have their penis in my warm mouth. I rub my ass thinking about getting fucked compassionately and with the depth to please me I get myself so worked up dreaming about it and service myself dreaming of someone else.

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

Great story sounds just like me I have sucked a couple Cox but I need somebody to be close with and share with each other I'm still looking for that somebody not to be in love with but to share with and give

RobJasperRobJasper4 months ago

Wonderful sensual erotic story - wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePurpleDragon@ThePurpleDragon
57 Followers
I am exploring the probability that I am a trans woman. Through this journey I've had sexual adventures from numerous sexual perspectives; which means I have experience of sex from the perspective of multiple genders and sexualities. Tally of readers who report their best-ev...