You didn’t have to watch, Agatha!

Story Info
Angels do sex to offend a judgmental asshole!
2.1k words
4.08
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arrival

Judgemental Agatha had finally made it! After 77 long years slumming it with all those filthy sinners down on Earth, she had finally arrived at the promised pearly gates. And though the gigantic, golden gates had at first refused to let her in, remaining stubbornly closed as she tapped her foot impatiently, JA had gotten her way eventually. She always did. She had yelled and made a fuss, and even shed a few strategic tears, and the gates had yielded. She was in.

Now, she looked around. As far as her eyes could see, breathtaking, endless vistas of colorful clouds stretched in a stunning panorama. The clouds were flat in some places, and hilly in others, and far in the distance, JA could see huge mountains of clouds that went up and up and up, straight out of her line of vision.

The clouds were not stagnant, either. They were constantly, slowly shifting and melding, lit through with shafts of light. As JA watched, large cloud tunnels, cloud columns, and cloud staircases were formed and then dissolved, over and over again. She started to walk up a solid-seeming cloud spiral staircase that seemed to lead to a doorway set within a large conglomeration of fluffy, pink clouds. She had been walking and walking for quite some time when she finally realized that she wasn't getting any closer to her destination at all. The second she realized this, the staircase dissolved under her feet in a shimmer of rainbow particles, and JA gently wafted back to the cloud-ground.

Hmph! There seemed to be no rhyme or reason to anything around here. JA thought it all a bit disorganized and unruly. Who was in charge around here, anyway? Sure, she knew who the supreme head honcho was, but what about the middle managers? The ones who kept the day-to-day operations of the celestial kingdom running smoothly? Where was a damn manager to complain to when she needed one?

JA was in a fairly bad mood as she wandered through a grouping of gorgeous, effervescent fluffy lavender hills. Here she was, in heaven, and nobody had even greeted her! What terrible service! It didn't help that she was still in her floral pink nightgown and fluffy pink bedroom slippers. Wasn't she supposed to get some gorgeous silk robes to wear or something? And where were her angel wings and halo? JA glared at the empty space above her head. And to think of all of the sacrifices she had made to get here!

JA thought back to all of the good deeds she had accomplished throughout her life: how she had called the police on the illegal mexican family who'd lived next door to her; how she had helpfully told the homeless man on the street to get a job; how she had disowned her disgusting, sinful son who thought he was a woman; how she had only ever had orgasm-less, missionary sex with her husband, and no one else ever. They had never even turned the lights on; that was for whores. Yes, she had been a pillar of morality! And this was her reward? JA was prepared to take her complaints right to the top. She smiled to herself as she pictured complaining to the ultimate manager: the big man himself.

At that moment, JA heard the sound of two voices coming around a cloud-hill. The voices startled her; they rang with an unusual, unsettling timbre. As soon as she heard them, JA felt that they were familiar to her, like a song she had known long, long ago. The voices seemed to echo in some shadowy, lizardy part of her brain. Abruptly, JA was scared. She hid behind a little pile of clouds and waited for the two...angels? to come closer. She watched, hidden.

Though she couldn't make out their exact words, the creatures were still talking to each other. JA could see them now. The two creatures had the faces of the most beautiful women JA had ever seen. Their faces were the epitome of angelic divinity, with perfect, symmetrical features, lush lips, and bright liquid eyes that gleamed with clear light.

Their bodies were those of great white cats. They had soft luscious fur, and great, clawed paws, and serpentine tails that flicked through the clouds behind them as they walked. And their wings...even folded, JA could see that their wings were huge and silvery, shimmery white. As she looked at these beings, JA felt, against her will, an aching tenderness for these creatures. She yearned to stroke their fur, she yearned to hold them. And this terrified and disgusted her.

JA thought that these creatures must be some sort of demon spawn who had snuck through the celestial gates, and she was determined to rat them out, get them sent back to hell where they no doubt belonged. But for the moment, she didn't dare move. She would just have to wait for these creatures to pass by first. Then she would get them sent straight to hell.

Eternal Reward

Bartholomew and I wandered closer to where the human woman was hiding behind a bit of cloud. We were both eager to put on a very special show for this particular woman. After her tantrum outside the gates, a few celestial beings had gathered to watch her life story in the Great Vat of Remembrance. Bartholomew and I had volunteered to give JA a show she truly deserved.

Time to begin. I felt an angelic smile spread across my face as I looked at my companion. They nodded back to me, mirroring my smile. Together, we stood up. As we did so, our sleek fur melted into our skin, leaving behind flesh that was pale and smooth and perfect as granite. Edwad Cullen, eat your heart out! Our bodies consisted of condensed clouds and light; we could mold ourselves into whatever form pleased us.

Now, we stood facing each other. Our bodies resembled an idealized female human form, but we had no genitals. Yet. I reached out my paw, and as it caressed Bartholomew's smooth shoulder, it became a human hand, with slender, delicate fingers. Similarly, Bartholomew brushed a human hand against the soft curve of my waist. Tenderly, loving, we embraced each other, molding our bodies tight together, leaving no room for Jesus at all.

I could feel the human's eyes on us from where she still stood hidden behind the cloud. Though this was for her benefit, that didn't mean Bartholomew and I couldn't enjoy it. In a tangle of angelic limbs, we lowered ourselves to the cloudy ground, still firmly wrapped around each other. I began to gently caress my companion's soft, round breasts, and Bartholomew arched under my fingertips and sighed. I began to mold more breasts out of their torso, until there were three pairs of perfect, sculpted mounds. I played with them gently, bouncing them in my hands. We laughed together, the notes melding harmoniously in a symphony of delight.

Behind the small hill of clouds, I heard an irate gasp. It seemed the human was enjoying the show. Bartholomew now reached for my own form and began to mold a vulva and clitoris between my legs. I sighed with pleasure as their lithe fingers lingered. I yearned to feel their touch, and my vulva glistened and pulsed with want. But patience is a virtue.

I began to sculpt a penis between Bartholomew's legs, just below their last pair of breasts. After I finished sculpting it, I stroked it lightly, and it hardened under my touch. I guided the cock toward my clit, gently swirling it around and around. Finally, slowly, I began to take Bartholomew between my folds, sliding their cock up and down, making sure the hidden woman had a prime view of it. I laughed softly to myself, picturing what the woman was seeing as I slid up and down. Then I stared into Bartholomew's eyes and smiled, stroking their face tenderly. They smiled back at me, reflecting the pure, uncomplicated love I felt for them.

They were not inside me--yet. But I could feel my companion shudder beneath me. "Not yet," I whispered. Then I began to sculpt a vulva and clitoris for Bartholomew, right next to the penis. I made sure that Bartholomew's legs were spread wide open, directly facing the pile of clouds where the human stood hidden. We both knew she was watching still, and we could practically smell her horrified, repressed desire. I stroked Bartholomew's clit with my fingers, and then I leaned down and licked it once. My companion groaned and wiggled closer to my tongue.

"Not too fast," I said laughingly, rising up to gaze into their eyes again. Bartholomew laughed as well, and reached between my legs. They sculpted a penis next to my sopping vulva, and stroked it lovingly. It throbbed under their touch, and suddenly, I could not wait another second. I slid my cock into Bartholomew, and took their own cock into me. As I slid in and out, my fingers circled Bartholomew's clit, just as theirs circled mine. They were on their back and I was on top of them, simultaneously fucking and being fucked. I rode them hard, and I felt the familiar coil of delicious tension building within me, waiting to be released. Bartholomew's 6 breasts bounced up and down as they took my cock, their breaths panting softly as they gazed into my eyes.

"I...I think I'm going to come," gasped Barthlomew, looking up at me. I stroked their face again. "Yes, my love! Come for me!" I looked back over my shoulder to the pile of clouds where the human woman still stood. She had poked her head out now! She had a very angry look on her face, and her mouth was open in shock. I looked straight into her eyes as Bartholomew and I both came. Hard.

Afterglow

JA simply could not believe the horrid atrocity she had borne witness to. Here! In the kingdom of heaven! She had been appalled, disgusted...and extremely turned on, though she would never dare admit this to herself or anyone else. The intense shame she had felt as she'd watched the creatures sodomize each other had twisted in her mind and become a deep well of hate. And oh, how it burned. She hated the creatures. Hated them! Disgusting perverts!

At first, when the creatures had burst into a million golden, shimmering sparkles at the moment of their filthy climax, JA had been hopeful that God himself had smote them into dust for their sins. But unfortunately, the creatures had rematerialized out of the glittering sparkles mere moments after the explosion. The gorgeous, disgusting creatures had laughed together, back in their lithe cat forms, tails twining around each other. They had looked at each other with liquid eyes full of kindness and warmth. How dare they be happy after what they just did? JA had spat on the ground at their feet and then stalked off, ready to give God a piece of her mind.

JA walked for a long, long time, through the beautiful clouds of heaven. She barely saw the shimmering shafts of light reflecting and refracting in a million celestial colors through the swirling, cloudy columns and tunnels. As she walked, the hate in her heart burned and burned. With each step she took, it seemed to become hotter and more unbearable. Finally, she couldn't take it any more. She dropped to her knees on the cloud path, and cried to the sky, "God, why have you forsaken me!"

Suddenly, an impossibly bright ball of light zipped up beside her. "You rang?" it said, its voice burning through her mind like the sun itself.

"You're not God!" JA said indignantly. "God is a man with a long white beard. Everyone knows that."

"Yeah, sorry to disappoint, but that 'god' you speak of...doesn't really exist."

"You're lying!" screamed JA. "This is some sort of terrible mistake!" She was beside herself now, and began to cry. "I think I'm actually in hell!"

"Oh, you silly creature. There is no hell," the ball of light said. "The only eternal torment here is within, not without. Can you not feel the fire burning within you now? Maybe you'll be free eventually. It's really up to you."

"So you're saying I have to commit dirty, perverted sex acts in order to get into heaven?" JA sobbed harder.

"No, not at all," said the ball of light. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. It's really very simple: you just have to be okay with other people doing what makes them happy, as long as they're not hurting anyone else. That's literally it."

"Well, I just don't understand any of this disgusting, perverted nonsense," sniffed JA.

"So you shall suffer." And then the ball of light was gone.