All Comments on 'You Don't Deserve My Pussy'

by B_Couric

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well of course she's a slut!

This simply wasn't very good. You really never make a convincing argument for him to accept her cheating and exposing him to every disease known to man. He just comes off as another spineless husband totally lacking in pride or self respect. Which makes him thoroughly unlikeable. And we don't even need to talk about the slut. She doesn't care one iota about her husband. She cares about her own satisfaction. What about this story was clever or interesting? Even the sex was mundane. Just not worth the time spent to read it. Too bad I can't give it negative stars.

B_CouricB_Couricalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Yeah, she's a slut. That was sort of the point?

When you read a pee pee story do you get mad because they piss on each other? How could anybody who loved their husband pee on him? LOL

Miguel59Miguel59almost 9 years ago
Five Stars

I really enjoyed your writing style. You perfectly captured the cuckold experience. Those moments when you feel really abandoned are the pits, when you realize she thinks about him 100 times more than she thinks about you, when the three of you are together, but the two of them completely ignore you, when he comes over to pick her up for a date, when she comes home in the middle of the night after being with him all night, how your sex life hardly ever involves penetration, but ALOT of oral, especially after he's fucked her. I do miss those hands free ejaculations, so strong, the brain, not the hand, stroking me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent writing

Thank you.

I agree with the writer that the brain is the most sexual body part we possess. The whole build up of tension and the background story is really important for enjoying the sexual explicit parts. All executed really nicely. Well done.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for writing! Your story captures the little moments that create havoc in the mind of a cuckold wannabe. So many things are true! Keep writing!

QuietoldieQuietoldieabout 3 years ago

Liked it

Very well written and quite erotic too. Enjoyed Rob being a bit of a villain. Getting inside hubbie's head was the best part. He explained himself well.

AgentChanceAgentChance6 months ago

Awesome erotic teasing. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous