You Don't Really Do Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and kissed her shaved lips and could feel they were already slick with her juices. Her breathing sounded more intense as I licked up along her slit to excite her enough for her clit to slowly reveal itself. After a couple of more licks along her pussy lips, I moved to the clit and started to poke at it to see how sensitive she was. There were a few breathy moans, so I began to lick along with her buttons in small strikes.

"Oh Ben, that feels nice. Just like that."

Listening to her breathing, I licked along the clit and felt her other leg wrap around my back to trap me, just to prevent me from being able to escape until she got the fill she needed. My eyes shot up to see Annie had dropped back flat, but I could see her large breasts rising and falling with her breaths, getting more intense as I licked more. I didn't want to rush as I wanted Annie to savor the pleasure I was giving her, but I also wanted to savor her sweet aroma. As my licks continued, I started to move in a circular motion around her clit, which had an immediate effect as her juices began to coat it more, making it slicker and easier to slide around. To give an additional sensation, I ran my hand along her thigh, which seemed sensitive based on the earlier kissing.

"Fingers... Put your... fingers... in." Annie said in between her deep breaths.

I listened to her command and moved my index and middle fingers along her lips before piercing them with both digits. Annie let out a loud moan as she felt my fingers enter her, and I started to pair the thrusting of my fingers in with licking along her clit. My tongue continued in a circular motion on her clit while my fingers sped up quickly in thrusting her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's it. I'm so close, make me cum, make me cum.Ooooh."

I listened to Annie's moans as I tried to push along further, adding a third finger into her pussy. I sped up the frigging as I knew I wouldn't last long with three fingers thrusting, but it seemed to do the trick as her moan got louder and higher. My tongue pressed hard on her clit as Annie's juices started to rush out, covering my fingers. I didn't dare my tongue until I could feel her clit begin to recede back in. Then I moved my tongue down to her pussy lips and lapped along to catch her juices, her orgasm lasting slightly longer by small touches against her body but not too much to overwhelm. Her legs dropped down away from my back, and I was able to stand up again to stretch my back.

I walked over to the sink and poured a glass of water for myself. After drinking half, I felt a smack on my ass and turned to see Annie. I offered the glass to her, which she happily took off me and finished in a gulp. I took the opportunity to look down at her nude body, covered in perspiration and her own juices. Her beauty shone through. Her face, though, looked devilishly sexy, with her hair no longer neat with a band dropping over her left eye.

"That was a lovely experience," Annie said as she grabbed the top of my trousers and undid them. "But I don't think we're finished just yet."

"Well, I mean, you've already shown how sexy you are."

"Sexy? Yes. Am I still horny? Yes. Now I want your cock in my pussy. I want you to bend me over that couch and fuck me until we both cum."

"That sounds like a good idea," I said as my trousers dropped to the floor.

In no surprise, I was already stiff from what we had gone through, but that didn't stop Annie from rubbing it through my underwear to make it harder. She then grabbed it hard and led me by the cock to the lounge where her large sofa was. I took the chance to check out her slender ass. The curves were magnificent on such a thin body. Reaching the couch, Annie spun around and dropped to sit down and effortlessly dropped my boxers down, so my cock sprung out. In a surprising move, she stuck my cock back into her mouth and licked it around the head. It was already at its biggest size, and she released it with a pop.

"I think I'm gonna keep you around just for this. It's such a nice cock to suck on. Guess you're a lucky one." Annie said with a laugh before she patted the spot next to her.

I sat down next to Annite, and her lips were on mine very quickly, her tongue darting into my mouth as she swung her legs over my lap. While we kissed, Annie slid my cock into her waiting pussy with ease due to the presence of her orgasmic juices. The actress placed her hands on my shoulders as she got used to the feeling of my cock inside her, her legs resting easily on the sofa.

After taking a moment, Annie moved her hips to allow my cock to move inside her. She still seemed quite sensitive as her moans started immediately. Annie pressed her breasts against my chest, and I was able to reach around and grab a firm hold of her ass cheeks. They were pretty meaty for her slight frame, and I could feel her starting to increase the pace of her hips as she moved them along my cock. The tightness pressed down quite hard against my length as she moved along it.

"Oh God, you're filling me up so good." Annie moaned as she bucked her hips against me.

Annie leaned back, which allowed me to lean down and take her breasts into my mouth. Her body was moving quickly, and I had to clamp against them hard, her nipple in the center so my lips could clamp against it. Her moans increased in volume as I played with her nipples as she rutted herself against my cock. I lifted one hand away from her ass and pulled on her nipple as she bucked her hips, Annie's head leaning so far back that I couldn't; see her face anymore.

Annie moaned loudly as I pulled on her nipple, the pain being quite pleasurable for the actress. The pleasure seemed to overtake her body as she stopped rutting against me but with my full length inside her. Her eyes locked with me, and she smiled at her position.

"I bet you can't wait to cum again."

"Course not, look at you."

"I tell you what, bend me over the back, and you'll make me cum in no time. Then you can cum on."

"On you?"

"Wherever you want. Just not in me."

I nodded my head, and Annie jumped up off of my cock. She strode around the back of the sofa and bent over the material. I soon followed, and I could see her with the legs spread, her pussy lips open and awaiting to envelop my cock. Annie gave me a look to hurry me up, and I soon pushed my cock into her. As soon as I entered her, Annie started to push back against me, and I could feel my cock slam against her pussy walls. She was very determined to have a second orgasm, so I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed against her. With shorter strokes, I increased the speed of my own thrusting, and Annie started to scream in pleasure.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME, BEN! FUCK ME!"

Her screams got louder in pitch, and her hips bucked hard against me. I pulled her hair back to see her face buried in the cushions, but they did nothing to muffle her screams of pleasure. As her second orgasm hit her body, Annie shot up and pressed her body against my own. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, so I moved my hands to her breasts and smoothed my finger around her areolas to be sure not to touch her nipples.

"Oh, that was so good." She whispered as she started to come down from her orgasm. "Are you close?"

"Yeah, won't take long."

"Where do you want to cum?"

"Your boobs. Kneel down, and I'll cum on them,"

Annie nodded her head and soon dropped down to her knees. She opened her mouth, but I shook my head. I knew I wouldn't last a moment with her blow job ability, so I moved my own hand to my cock.I moved my hand along my cock to masturbate as I knew how close I was, so Annie watched with a smile on her face. The actress lived up to her job by putting on a show and playing with her nipples as she watched me pull along my cock. The speed was relatively quick, and I knew I was only moments from cumming.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Of course I am. It tasted nice so let's see what it looks like on my boobs."

I nodded my head and pulled hard on my cock to get myself over the line. I shot the first load directly onto her right breast and started to drip down onto her nipple. The next shots landed over and between her boobs, and they were soon caked with seed. As it became less of a shot and more of a dribble, I stepped forward, and Annie instinctively put my cock in her mouth to suck down onto the rest of the cum. I watched as her head bobbed along as it was nice to see someone suck a dick with a smile.

She soon stopped and held her arm out. I grabbed her hand and helped Annie to her feet. I knew the cum was settling onto her boobs, but she didn't seem too bothered. Annie again leaned in and kissed me; this time, though it was a soft peck onto the lips.

"I think I've proved how sexy I can be."

"That and then some, I'm clearly an idiot to doubt it."

"You are, but considering how well you've done, I will be willing to forgive you. Now I need to have a shower. I seem to be covered in semen."

"Should I order an Uber?" I asked as she started to walk off.

"You can. Or you can't. I mean, if you're not here, who's gonna drink a glass of wine and fuck me in the morning?" she asked.

"I don't see a reason to order."

"Good, my shower is big enough for two," Annie said with a smile before slapping her ass and disappearing from view.

12