You Encouraged Me Pt. 02

Story Info
A wonderful second day with kerry and her lover.
1.2k words
2.82
4.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neil439
neil439
11 Followers

Part 2

They returned about 4 o'clock and happily walked in the front door hand in hand, she shouted for me and said they had had a lovely day, could I get them a brew which of course I did. They were sat on the settee watching the news and took their drinks. She lifted her foot and wiggled it smiling as she did. I took the hint and knelt before her and began my massage, she was loving it, the sight of her husband at her feet whilst raped around her lover.

I meanwhile was quite happy as I love her feet, i told her the table was booked for 7.15 and she was happy. She said she was going for a bath and would be a while getting ready, this left me with Tony! We spoke a bit about the weather etc and then he asked me outright if this really was my idea..I of course admitted it was. He said how wonderful she is and had fancied her for 3 years or so since they met walking somewhere, she had always been nice to him but resisted any move for a date as such. He couldn't believe it's when she asked him over and has loved it all and he shook my hand! I agreed it had been great and thanked him for coming. He said he wasn't sure if Kerries plans beyond this weekend and then it struck me this could be a regular thing What the hell had I started!

After a while Kerry called me up and asked for help with her corset she was going to wear, very sexy and showed her boobs off superbly. I helped pulling it tight at the back and helped her into her tight black pencil skirt. She returned to the bedroom to do her make up and I went back to Tony.. half hour later we heard the click of her heels in the hall and this stunning beast walked into the room..we were both stunned and stood to greet her..she hugged Tony first and then me. " Drink please" she pronounced and off I went l.

It was soon time to leave and i of course was driving. They sat in the back cuddled up. Same routine when we got there opening doors etc. and the waitress showed us to our table and she sat between her two men and was also getting lots of glances from other around her, we all spoke quite openly and happily and ate some wonderful food..Kerry was enjoying the wine and getting quite giddy and flirting with the young waiter and loving it!!!

We finished our meal and off the three of us walked out and off home all in a happy place it felt!

We had another drink when we got back and kerry was obviously in her element, just loving it!

She said it's time for bed, stood up and walked Over to me, held my hand and said she had spoken to Tony about my other kink and he's ok if I want to wear some lingerie and nightie tonight. i looked a bit bemused but she assured me ok and added she thought it would be nice.

So off we all went upstairs and then to the bedroom. I helped her out of her corset before being told to go and get ready and rejoin them.

I went to my clothing box and thought If I'm going to do it I would do it properly, so out came my best nickers, bra suspenders and belt and a gorgeous black nightie and gown. I dressed in them carefully and felt simply wonderful.

I knocked on their door and went in to a wolf whistle from kerry and a startled look from Tony. she said I looked amazing and asked me to do a twirl and show off my attire..I eagerly did this for them and again felt great!

She invited me into the bed and rubbed my silky arse lovingly and it felt great!

I lay next to her and she started kissing and caressing Tony again, she shuffled under him somehow, she occasionally put an arm out for me and caressed me lovingly. I could tell she was getting heavily turned on and positioned him between her legs so his dick was near her entrance and she got hold of my hand and pushed it between her legs to feel her wet pussy and she then surprised us both by asking if I wanted a closer look as my eyes were transfixed on what was going on down there. She pushed my head down and I was inches from her pussy and Tony's member!

She got hold of it and caressed it and slowly pulled it to her pussy as she widened her legs so I could see. I watched it inch in as she moaned louder and louder, he was good and very gently pushed further in until his balls were lapping her arse.I never thought I would see this day but it was simply beautiful! He was a skilled lover and kept changing his pace and strength until he could take it no longer tensed and filled her fully, they were both high and exhausted and he slowly slid off and his dick had was flaccid but very sticky!!

He rolled off her leaving me looking at her engorged pussy absolutely plastered with love juices and quite red!! She held my hand squeezed it hard and put it between her legs. I patted and played with her clit and the blobs of cum that we're coming out between my fingers. it was so lovely!

She held my wrist and pulled it up..she looked at me, teased her tongue out and slowly seductively licked my fingers lovingly. I snuggled into her neck and noticed Tony had done the same on the other side. Kerry was in heaven with both of us laying next to her and she held us both tightly and I felt almost as happy as she clearly did!

Only as I was absorbing the moment did I realise I was of course still dressed in stockings and nightie and all in the world was good!

I woke a couple of times and she was sound asleep. I couldn't settle so slipped out and into the spare bed.

It was 7 ish before I woke and heard anything.I stayed dressed in my lingerie and went to make coffees and she was so pleased to see I was still dressed and thanked me for the drinks. You are so wonderful she whispered to me.x

I left them alone and went to shower and change. I made breakfast and heard them showering etc.

Down they came and the pleased happy face on kerry was a delight to behold, quick breakfast and it was time for Tony to go and I felt relieved I have to say! They stood in the porch hugging and kissing for what seemed an eternity with me stood behind them until they finally broke free and she turned to face me with a cheeky grin on her face. Tony reached to shake my hand and thanked me for everything an amazing weekend he added!

We watched him drive away and walked into the lounge and sat together. She asked we didn't talk about anything for a little while as she wanted to absorb what had happened and process it all! I went upstairs and to tidy up and strip the well used sheets off the bed!!

What a weekend...

neil439
neil439
11 Followers