You Figure It Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually they reached the men's toilets. Mistress Wolff unceremoniously kicked open the door and pushed her slave in ahead of her.

"Anyone here want a dirty whore to suck their balls dry?" She yelled as she walked in after her slave. A thin gangly man stared in horror from the urinals as the performer was presented to him. "How about you weichei, you want this lustmolch to help make you man?"

"Oh, wow, no... no thank you."

"No thank you? Does she look like a 'no thank you' kind of girl? Either fuck her throat, or tell this slut to keep her filthy holes off your dick." Mistress Wolff instructed, startling the nervous man.

"I'm sorry..."

"You're sorry? Are you sorry to the urinal you didn't piss in? Come over here and tell this fuckhole factory you're not desperate enough to put your dick in her cum-gobblers." The man quickly zipped up his trousers as Mistress Wolff rotated him around to face the performer. Then she whispered into his ear instructions he was too shocked not to parrot.

"Listen here cock whore." He uncertainly stammered. "I don't want my cock within a million miles of your diseased slut holes. If you want something of your status to fuck, I'm sure there must be a dog park nearby." The moment he said his piece he sprinted out of the toilet, not eager to be a part of whatever came next.

"Aww my little nutte, your rampant whoring scared off that poor little boy. But look at this great idea I just got in my DMs. It says 'if she's so desperate to get his cock fluids in her, I'm sure there's still some clinging to the urinal.' Now then, do you want to give the urinal a nice lick, or do you want tim20913 to get your pictures?" The performer shuddered before making her way towards the urinal. Mistress Wolff propped the camera up against the neighbouring urinal to record her. "Now don't stop licking until I finish writing what I want to write across your bottom."

The performer gagged as her tongue made contact with the porcelain, but fought back the urge to retreat or vomit as she began to lick the recently used urinal. After some time Mistress Wolff stopped writing and let the performer back away from her order, coughing and gagging with memories of her degradation. Mistress Wolff pulled the camera around to her bottom, where she had written 'I promise to reveal my secret identity to anyone who fucks me in the ass.' She performatively put her fingers to her lips through her giggles before putting her serious face back on to face the performer again.

"Alright, time to head outside. I'd say you do one lap of the building, completing any orders along the way, before we call this stream over." Mistress Wolff decided, dragging the performer out of the toilet and towards the front door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" A voice interrupted off camera. Mistress Wolff turned around to show a security guard making a beeline for the public sex show.

"Oh I am sorry, this slut has been offering her holes to anyone and I didn't make a point to extend the offer to security." Mistress Wolff explained. "So, would you like to fuck my slut?"

"No, this shit needs to be contained to your floor." The guard forcefully asserted. Mistress Wolff turned the performer around so the security guard could see the promise she had written on her ass.

"Does this sweeten the deal at all?"

"This isn't something some pornstar can fuck her way out of. You have to share this building with other businesses who don't want to be part of your smut."

"Alright fine, we were just leaving anyway." Mistress Wolff replied, grabbing the nipple chain and dragging the performer out of the building. The performer looked back at the security guard and couldn't help but giggle at the bulge in his trousers betraying his stern resolve.

The camera took a moment to adjust to the daylight outside the building, but once it had done it was clear that they were located in some sort of business park, the wide stretching car park flanked by similar office buildings and a small rosey sign announcing they were in Merelake Industrial Estate. The performer winced as some eyes in the car park began to turn in her direction. Mistress Wolff turned her to the left and began walking her around the outside of the building, waving at the employees of the ground floor office that had gathered to stare out of the window.

They turned the corner and found themselves in a small alley between the building and its neighbour, two featureless walls enclosing various generators, vents, and dumpsters. Mistress Wolff stopped her slave at the sight of a new task that had presented itself on her screen.

'I'm sick of that posh Venetian mask on this worthless fuck hole. Make her put together her own disguise from rubbish.' the request read. Mistress Wolff smirked.

"I like this order. Let's make a game of it. You have 30 seconds to find and make a new disguise. If your mask isn't in my hand in 30 seconds, I will email your picture and details to cuntslayer68. Alright, go!" The performer paused for a moment to process the task in front of her, before panicking and running over to the bin to forage for some sort of face covering. She had barely begun when mistress Wolff yelled "ten seconds!"

In a panic she pulled off her mask and quickly shoved a paper bag from an old takeaway over her head, clumsily ripping herself an eye-hole so she could see to place her old mask into mistress Wolff's hands.

"You just barely made it." Her mistress grumbled, once again grabbing her nipple chains to continue her trip around the building.

As they stumbled to the back of the building, they looked out over a communal green space, a sort of semi-park with lots of picnic tables for office workers to eat their lunch outside. Both their eyes went wide for different reasons when they saw four homeless people sitting at a table, sharing out some food they were given from the white collar canteens. The performer tried to stand their ground and shake their head as Mistress Wolff made a beeline for the table. Feeling her slave's resistance Mistress Wolff paused.

"You know the drill, you can say no whenever you want, but if you do your unedited picture will be uploaded on my website. So, do you want to go say hi to your new best friends?" She reminded with a grin. The performer was stunned solid, she stood still and silent for some time before nodding, almost losing her paper bag in the process.

"Good afternoon all. Would any of you fine people be interested in availing yourselves of this filthy slut?" Mistress Wolff joked. The reaction from the crowd was mixed, two of the homeless men immediately stormed off, briefly chastising Mistress Wolff for treating them like a prop for her perversions. However the other two remained, more curious than animalistic.

"You serious, what's the catch?" One of the homeless men asked.

"Only catch is that you have to wear a condom, can't have you catching whatever this degenerate has." Wolff joked, fishing some condoms out of her bag. "If you want we can go behind the dumpsters where you don't have half an office building watching you out of the window." The performer looked over her shoulder and squealed at the rows of office workers watching her get her naked humiliated body offered to two homeless men.

"Are you going along with this or do you want us to get help?" The other homeless man asked directly at the performer, his face filled with concern.

"This lustmolch came to me with the arrangement that finds her in the predicament, she gave me blackmail materials on her and asked to be degraded. Isn't that right slave?" The performer nodded, putting one hand on top of the bag to stop it falling off like it almost did before. "And if that isn't enough, there's a special offer on her arse."

Mistress Wolff got the perfect camera angle to showcase the two homeless men reading the performer's butt graffiti, and a shudder of nerves running up the performer's body, not knowing what was being offered.

"Alright, I'm in. How about you Keith?"

"Sure, been a while since I got to fuck someone, let alone in the ass."

Mistress Wolff took the two men and placed their hands in the performer's, leading the three of them hand in hand by pulling on the nipple chain to back by the dumpsters. The men pulled out their penises and the performer, at Mistress Wolff's insistence, took one in each hand and started slowly wanking them until they were hard.

"So my zicke, I bet you're wondering what I wrote on your arse. You there, Keith was it? Could you tell your new sex toy what she agreed to do if you fuck her in the ass."

"It said you promised to tell us your secret identity." The performer immediately stopped in horror, shaking her head as rapidly as the paper bag would allow.

"Oh don't worry little nutte, what's going to happen is after these two gentlemen have fucked your ass, I'll mute the sound and film from behind, as you take off your bag and kindly inform them who they just fucked. Nobody but them will know. Unless you refuse, in which case everybody but them will know." The performer shot daggers at Mistress Wolff as best she could from under a paper bag before getting down on all fours, pressing her head against the dumpster to keep the paper bag on, then using her hands to spread her cheeks and await the first cock. Mistress Wolff decided to flip a coin to see who got to go first, before handing a condom and some lube to the homeless man who wasn't Keith.

Mistress Wolff wondered how such a sexual novice would handle anal, should couldn't tell much with the paper bag in place, but she didn't squirm or moan too much as the man relentlessly eased his cock past her tight sphincter, then started pounding in and out of her with ruthless lust, not lasting long until he surged inside her. Her rectum did not get much time to rest before the next man moved into position, his cock was slightly bigger and Mistress Wolff made the choice to move away from her head and turn down the microphone sensitivity as she began to moan in pain and joy. Keith lasted a bit longer than his friend before grabbing the performer's waist hard and climaxing deep inside of her.

"Alright, time to uphold your end of the bargain. Before we start, Keith, could you record her admission on my phone? I think she'll want to watch it back when we're done." The camera rotated behind the performer as she stood up to face the homeless men, all ambient noise suddenly cutting out as Mistress Wolff hit mute. The performer began to remove the paper bag, her shaking hands betraying her emotions as she revealed herself fully to the homeless men. The moving mouths and pauses made it clear they were having a conversation, but after some time she put the paper bag back on her head and the sound was turned back on.

"Thank you for your help today gentlemen. Now I'm going to take this little slut back to my office and help her go back to pretending she's a respectable human being." Mistress Wolff announced, grabbing the performer to drag her back to the studio.

Mistress Wolff was lucky for the crowd of office workers who came to see the spectacle as she re-entered the building, their mass adequately blocking security from impeding her progress back to the studio, and all she had to do was instruct her slave to make a few poses for their cameraphones. Once back in the studio the mistress sat down her degraded slave in front of a monitor.

"You have had your adventure, consider your contract complete. You can leave whenever you want. However, I figured if you wanted a little extra credit, you can stay here, read the comments my loving fans have left about you, and masturbate for them until you get the climax you really wanted out of this experience."

The performer was torn, it was over, she was free, however she hadn't yet had the screaming orgasm she really wanted and there was an opportunity in front of her that she could hardly say no to. Of course to seize the opportunity would be to degrade herself further by admitting that she had enjoyed all the horrible things that had just been done to her.

The performer went over to the bag and picked out a large dildo with attached clit vibrator, turned it to its highest setting, and began to read the litany of abuse and insult all directed at her slutty body by an audience of tormentors she had chosen to continue degrading herself for. She did not last long until she was twitching on the floor with a gargantuan orgasm wracking her body in waves.

The camera cut out and the three remaining spouses looked at each other.

"What happens now?" Sajid asked. There was no reply.

...

The guards wouldn't let the remaining spouses go for some time, clearly more was planned but they were tight lipped about what. After what seemed like forever, six women, in identical outfits and masks took to the stage.

"Well now it's time for the final reveal. Who was the rabid slut you just saw go through all those horrifying ordeals. It was in fact me." The woman took off her mask and the spouses struggled to recognise her, they learnt forward, trying wildly to see any tells and coming up blank, eventually the other women took off their masks with a sigh.

"This is Crystal, a girl we hired to torture you by torturing her." Cynthia announced. "It was never any of us on stage, we just wanted to punish you with your imaginations. We are complete women, and you have been treating us like trophies or accessories far too long, so we wanted to show you the inevitable consequences of dehumanising your wife."

The husbands were an overwhelming mix of confused, concerned, happy, and angry. Which is just what the sisters wanted.

***

"This time last year we used this holiday to repair our relationship. We're stronger than ever now and I would say willing to do anything for one another. Let's use that to fix our problems together. Come on think, if you could spend two weeks on a creative solution to your current malaise, what would you do?"

The women all sat in silence for a moment, only broken by Cynthia blurting out words that had rattled around her brain too long.

"I want an affair!" She yelled. "I want to be ravished by another man just to know I'm not Malcolm's."

"You know what, me too." Grace announced. "I'm sick of being a fragile accessory to Dominic. I want to be roughly manhandled"

"I miss cock." Felicia confessed, "I love Stella, but I'm bisexual, and she treats me like that's just me holding on to my old closeted ways."

"I'd love to stick it to my husband, let him know how dirty his 'pristine little flower' can be." Bella ranted.

"Oh god, the thought of taking some cocks while Stella watches is almost enough to make me want to end my marriage."

"Alright let's keep it realistic. We can have our holiday but let's not burn down the homes we're going to return to." Grace interjected.

"Come on, Grace! We are smart women with time to scheme. I'm sure we could come up with a way to live out all our fantasies, not just some." Meghan prompted. "What if we said it was like marriage counseling?"

"No, shut up Meghan, I've had a better idea. What if we say it is a punishment?" Cynthia brainstormed.

"So we punish our spuses by fucking men in front of them?" Felicia was confused and turned to her sisters for support. "How do we simultaneously let them watch us have an affair, see the looks on their faces knowing their wife is not theirs to control, and then go back to normal."

"What if they don't know it's not us, then they later learn it isn't us." Meghan suggested. "We play a shell game. We tell them that one of us is having the time of her life, then we reveal a different unknown woman to pretend it was her all along. But we only get one shot at this so don't just settle for having sex. Felicia, get positively stuffed with cocks; Grace, have the roughest sex money can buy; Bella, be the filthiest whore you want to be; Cynthia, cards on the table what's your ultimate fantasy?"

"To be totally out of control. No power games, no interpersonal politics, just a toy to be used." Cynthia admitted, getting swept up in Meghan's passion. "And what about you?"

"I'm actually not as wild as you guys, but for the sake of solidarity and trust, I don't mind being the first to perform and giving a man a blow job." Meghan admitted. "But let's not focus on that. We have a lot to plan."

***

Epilogue

...

To: Cynthia.Galantal@****.com; curatedbybella@****.com; Felicia.Galantal@****.com;

G.Galantal@****.com

From: MegaMeghan@****.com

Subject: Our next vacation

Hello sisters,

I thoroughly enjoyed our last vacation, and I thought it was time to look ahead to the next one. Unfortunately I feel this is as needed as the previous two, you see there is still something in our lives that needs fixing.

It was nice to be back with my sisters at first, but as we got comfortable you fell back into old patterns of semi-racist bullying of me and my husband. It is also concerning that despite us being back to sisterly bonds, you still haven't thought to give me my share of the inheritance (the share denied to me when our dad decided a mixed race marriage was a crime punishable by disinheriting.)

I want you to know I don't blame you. Dad has cast a big shadow over us, and I consider this email tough love to break the toxic patterns of behaviour I have begun to see rear their ugly heads even when we were bonding so well over our vengeance and fetishes.

In the name of breaking patterns of behaviour, I realise I am going to use threats and blackmail to get what I want, just like he used to. But I'm not going to demand it all, I'm not using this to become a new tyrant of the family, just to be treated as an equal once again. Find below a file for each of you. I look forward to receiving my inheritance and your acceptance.

Hugs and kisses,

Meghan.

PS. In case you were wondering, there was a camera in my glasses the entire time, and Cynthia, I bribed Mistress Wolff.

Attachments: planning_meeting.vid; Felicias_blackmail.zip; Graces_blackmail.zip; Bellas_blackmail.zip; Cynthias_blackmail.zip

...

Felicia's blackmail folder contained 2 files.

One was a very quick film file from the planning session of Felicia at the kitchen table looking over the plans.

"So if the male prostitutes have had their STD tests, there's no reason I can't take the pill and get filled with cum."

The second was another brief video, this time of Felicia removing the cum-stained Venetian mask as she left the stage.

"God I've missed cock and cum. And the look on Stella's face, priceless. I've never felt so free."

...

Grace's blackmail folder contained 3 files.

Firstly a short video during the planning stages at the same kitchen table.

"You sure you're OK with this? Mine is the most expensive, getting in this dominator and all his fancy equipment."

The next was a video taken off to one side of the stage as Grace was stripping down.

"I'm sure you won't need to intervene, he is a professional. In fact I insist no matter how much pain he puts me through, don't get involved, I want my body to be raw." She remarked, before placing the ball gag in her mouth and presenting herself to her dominator for tying.

The final file was a video taken in secret as Grace was backstage, applying various antiseptics and healing creams to the welts and marks covering her body, giggling in-between winces of pain.

...

Bella's blackmail folder contained 2 files.

The first was a video from the house during the planning stages.

"Oh no, don't put that empty bottle in that bin. That's the bin that's going to... you know... be emptied on me. So it can only be disgusting food waste."

The second video was taken in the swimming pool showers as Bella rinsed off the much clinging to her.

"Are you sure you don't need help Bella, you've been showering for half an hour."